Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Club Verge - Cloud 9 - Angel Items - Freebie Grants

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:34 pm
@ .@ Oh boy, a lot has happened the past couple days.

Club Verge
Club Verge is now closed. It was a premium shop for those who spent $100 USD worth of Gaia Cash within a year on Gaia. And they got exclusive access to several items.

Cloud 9
The new premium shop that just opened. You must be a subscriber of Gaia Cash to access it. There are four tiers: $5, $10, $100 and $300 per month (USD). You also get some perks for subscribing. And each subscriber gets one Angel Item per month, no matter which tier.

Monthly Collectibles --> Angel Items
Monthly Collectibles were discontinued back in March. And we've gotten the new replacement: Angel Items.
This month's Angel Item is: User Image Poisedon's Descendant
Instead of the old MC cost of $2.49, each angel item costs $5.99.
(Subscriber's get one for free and can purchase additional ones. If you're not a subscriber, you don't have access to purchasing the item for cash. You must get it from the marketplace / (other users).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:38 pm
Annnddddd there are a bunch of freebies right now. O:

Free pug to commemorate Club Verge's NPC:
human: https://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=bye_to_our_pug
paw: https://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=bye_to_our_pawg

100 Gaia cash: https://www.gaiaonline.com/grant?key=col_spsr_100gc

source

Club Verge members would get a birthday crown during the month of their birthday. Those crowns are now freebies:
Club Verge January Birthday Crown
Club Verge February Birthday Crown
Club Verge March Birthday Crown
Club Verge April Birthday Crown
Club Verge May Birthday Crown
Club Verge June Birthday Crown
Club Verge July Birthday Crown
Club Verge August Birthday Crown
Club Verge September Birthday Crown
Club Verge October Birthday Crown
Club Verge November Birthday Crown
Club Verge December Birthday Crown

(my source)

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:41 pm
@ .@; Anywayyyy~ what do you guys think of the new Cloud 9 subscription store and Angel Items? And the retirement of Club Verge?

I realllly thought that the Gatcha RIGs had replaced the monthly collectibles since the price was $2.49 per rig (and matched the price of the old MCs). However, Angel Items look like they must be the replacement, but they're more than double the price that MCs were. And :/ heck, we got 499 Evolving Items (EIs and REIs) that had more poses than the Angel Items have...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:56 pm
    I think I might become a subscriber once I have secure employment again. I dog-walk and babysit while studying for the LSAT, so every month, I barely make enough to pay off my student loan installment, and thankfully, I live with my parents.

I like that the cheapest package is just $5/month, which isn't super cost prohibitive, and the benefits look fantastic, all things considered. This is probably what I'd choose, as I hardly ever spend more than 899 Cash per month, anyway.

Also, thank you so much for the links! I love the pug item, as you can see. cat_blaugh

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:06 pm
Ebania
    I think I might become a subscriber once I have secure employment again. I dog-walk and babysit while studying for the LSAT, so every month, I barely make enough to pay off my student loan installment, and thankfully, I live with my parents.

I like that the cheapest package is just $5/month, which isn't super cost prohibitive, and the benefits look fantastic, all things considered. This is probably what I'd choose, as I hardly ever spend more than 899 Cash per month, anyway.

Also, thank you so much for the links! I love the pug item, as you can see. cat_blaugh

YOU needed that pug item so much! I'm glad you got it.
Thanks for the crown links! I missed that entirely so I was happy to get the lovely things.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:58 pm
Ebania

Yeah, I subscribed to it the other month but my finances weren't stable sweatdrop , i'm hoping to get it at the beginning of next month though.  

Vxctor

Devoted Wolf

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces