[FIN Oba] Oops! Sorry! ~ Incan & Aqio ~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 am
It was rather on the late side and Incanthis was doing what he often did at night, he was walking around. Not because he wanted to but more because he'd had another nightmare causing him to get up so that he could go from his room to that of Abie. He was going to be sharing a room with him soon, once they were able to get things shuffled around... and once they could get a bigger bed. He was still in his room until then but it wasn't for much longer, just a day or so they had been told by the one delivering said bed.

Lifting a hand he set to rubbing his currently silver hand against his bleary eyes before he spotted... Abie? He blinked a couple times, yawned, and walked over to him, "You're up... did you have a bad dream too?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around him, snuggling close to him.

It was for only a moment though as his sleep deprived, nightmare addled brain seemed to click into gear, and he realized it wasn't Abie. As he realized that he lifted his head to look at Aqio, then went red in the face, "A-Ah! S-Sorry... I... oops..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:15 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio had gotten back late from his time with Shesha. The youth had stopped by to see a few of the assassins he wanted to bring with him to be of use to his Mage. Of course there was the hybrid who only whistled. The elder had agreed to join Aqio if Shesha was alright with a group of assassins at his beck and call. When he got home, Aqio just wanted to walk around. Colii had slithered off to the bed. Wanting to steal his favorite pillow from Aqio now instead of later.

When he felt the arms, he knew instantly it was Incanthis. The shifter had a aura to him that Aqio had trained himself to pick up on. Once he turned and the elder flushed. He knew that things with the elder and his brother were more than good. "Your fine...Its a good thing you were willing to hold Aibe...course now. If I tell him he'll be upset. He seems to only want to monopolize you."

He chuckled as he turned fully to the other. "Nightmares? Incan...are you okay?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Incanthis's flush got a bit worse, "Oh! I-I wouldn't want to cause any strife between the two of you." He'd much rather the two brothers were able to get along as brothers should in his mind. Giving a little smile he stepped back, feeling a bit foolish for having to gone straight into Aqio's arms without even thinking twice about it. He really needed to be more careful... though at the same time it didn't seem as though Aqio was mad at him. Still, he didn't want Abie upset with him either... or worse upset with Aqio.

At the question posed to him he gave a thoughtful sound, then nodded, "I... yes. I was out today with Junior, on a walk, to get some harnesses for the new babies and... I..." He clasped his hands together for a moment, seeming to consider his words, and finally said in a muttered tone, "Saw a pair I would rather not have seen again..."

Shaking his head he said, "Don't tell Abie though. They didn't see me and I don't want him to worry."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio's eyes flashed a dangerous gold. "Who did you see?" he reached out to place a hand on Incanthis' shoulder. "Incan...you have my brother's heart...your family to me now. If I can protect you I will...are they a threat? Or can they be?"

He would murder to protect his brother, and Incan's, happiness.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:24 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Incanthis gave a smile, lifting a hand up to rest it on that of Aqio, "I thank you, Aqio. That is very kind of you to offer me such a thing but I could never ask you for such a thing." He didn't want to drag him into it when he would be leaving Oba soon enough with Abie. Not to mention that the two men hadn't really noticed him so he shouldn't worry about them, right?

He gave a humming sound, looking as though he wasn't quite sure what he should and shouldn't tell Aqio. Not that he didn't trust the younger man but because he didn't want to worry him or Abie, something that he felt might happen if he said too much about those that had caused tonight's bad dreams. He gave Aqio a gentle smile and said, "It means a lot to me that you would offer me such help."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:26 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio made a mental note to find out who it was later. For now..it was a rare moment for him to spend time with Incanthis. He was going to take advantage of this. "Alright. Hey...why don't we go walk for a bit?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:41 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Incanthis gave a nod of his head, "I would like that." It would give him a chance to check on Aqio, to make sure that he was alright. There was a lot that seemed to be going on that was wrapped around him that he knew so little about. While he knew that he couldn't ask about it he could at least watch Aqio, make sure that he was alright, make sure that he was going to be alright despite whatever it was that he was going through.

"If we can walk by your brother's room? I'd like to make sure that he is sleeping alright before we go on our walk." He found himself wondering where it was that they were going... but he felt that anywhere was alright so long as he wasn't alone. At the same time he half hoped that their walk wouldn't take them too far just in case. He didn't think the men from before had noticed him but at the same time he didn't want to give them the chance either.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:51 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio smiled. He liked that Incanthis was protective of his brother. It was a good sign. He knew that telling Incanthis everything was stupid...it wouldn't be fair to tell the other. He'd have to let Aibe know he could tell the other when they left Oba and weren't coming to visit for a while. He hummed. "We're not leaving the estate...I just wanted to show you the garden. There's a spot where the plants only bloom at night..."

He went there often to think. Mostly about what he was going to do after he finally took out Parthlio.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Incanthis gave a slow nod of his head along with a little sigh of relief. So they weren't going outside the house? Good... good... that was a relief he thought to himself as he fell into step alongside of Aqio. They were going to go to the garden to find plants that bloomed at night? Now that was something that he rather wanted to see. Normally at night when he came to from his bad dreams he'd seek out Abie. He hadn't thought to go to the garden before now so he'd missed out on these night blooming plants.

"I look forward to seeing them, Aqio." He murmured as they walked along. Aqio wasn't Abie but walking with him, talking with him, it was something that made him feel at ease. He cared for the other Matorian though it wasn't in the same manner as with Abie. It was still enough though so that he could walk alongside him like this, alone, and not feel afraid. It went to show that Incanthis's mind was slowly healing which allowed him to let more and more people in.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:04 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio smiled at the shifter. He walked past Aibe's room, the door being partly open had him repressing the chuckle. "This was either Junior or Laqui..." he opened it more to look in. Aibe laid flat on his back. The new whelps were seen not in the basket next to the bed...Aqio felt slight panic before. He heard the squeak and Lithe rose up to the bed. Nuzzling a lock of hair to reveal a whelp.

"Their in his hair..." he looked at Incanthis. "Does he do that?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Incanthis nodded, "It's possible that it was Junior. If I wake up at night I end up here so he likely ran ahead of me." And was likely wondering what was taking him so long. To be honest he was surprised that the emerald snaptrotter hadn't come back to fetch him. After a bit of looking around he found him laying near to Laqui, looking as though the two of them had been chatting to each other the way that they did before he laid down. Likely the beast thought he was right behind him hence his relaxed state. He really was a good boy.

Looking then toward the sleeping Abie he walked a bit closer, taking in the fact that the basket was empty. He wasn't too surprised that the little escape artist but the other two? After a moment Lithe let them know where the babies were and he couldn't help but smile. At the question posed to him by Aqio he said, "There is a reason he has to bathe a lot." Because he was always being crawled all over by babies of various sizes.

He checked the babies over, making sure that all three of them were sleeping comfortably, and then did the same with Abie. After he was sure that they were all alright he turned to Aqio and said, "They are all sleeping comfortably so we can continue with our walk if you'd like?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:23 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio nodded in understanding, watching as Lithe easily shifted a few of the whelps to be further entwined. He saw the deformity with the one whelps back leg. Figuring that Lithe was hiding the whelps from him, he motioned for Incanthis to follow him back out. "I still haven't showed you that part of the garden..."

Before he moved the door to a crack he glanced in to Lithe. The smallest of the male Snapptrotters was watching him, his eyes caught the light reflecting the firelight of the torches on the corridor walls. Aqio paused. "I'm bringing him back...don't wake them up."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:59 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

As they started out of the room he looked over to Junior, lifting a finger to his lips, and made a 'shhhh' sound before heading out with Aqio. It was likely only because it was who he was that Junior allowed Incanthis head out of the room with Abie's brother. He gave a smile as he turned to Aqio and said, "They should behave for a while." Though he wondered if they would start to be brats and start to poke at Abie if he was gone for too long. He hoped that wasn't the case as he wanted Abie to be able to sleep through the night with the little whelps that he was curled up with.

Walking out of the room he found himself glancing back a couple times just in case. He didn't want the little ones especially to try to follow after him since at least two of them had disabilities that made Incanthis worry a bit about them. He hoped that Lithe was able to keep them in the room and keep them well behaved.

"Two of the new babies are quite special. Your brother has a kind heart and a lot of work ethic to take them in." He said as they walked along, looking forward once more when he was sure that they weren't being followed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:21 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio chuckled a little. "Their cute...I saw one. A deformed back leg. Looks like the little one got their leg caught up while they were growing in their mother." he hummed as he walked out into the garden. This was Orrio's pride and joy. The hybrid had put a lot of time and care into this area. With a smile Aqio led Incanthis into the section he was talking about. It looked like it was set up to get the most moonlight, while during the day it looked like a bunch of ferns and trees. At night...flowers of all colors were in bloom.

"Oriio set this up...he said it reminds him of a garden back in Matori.." in the center of all those flowers was a small pool. Where even more flowers floated on top of it. "Since water is so rare, Orrio's magic is usually in effect to keep the underground spring that runs through the estate to flow here." This was also the pool that the whelps used the most.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:15 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Incanthis nodded his head, "I hope to see about getting a brace for that one as he gets older, to help him to walk better. For the time being though he seems to get around well enough, even showing signs of being an escape artist despite the leg." Something that he was quite impressed by... though at the same time he didn't want the little one getting in trouble because of his wild streak.

As they entered the garden. He found himself looking around, one hand toying with his braid, before he followed his gaze to the flowers. He gave a smile and said, "They are quite lovely." So Orrrio had used magic to create the garden? That was rather impressive wasn't it? He moved a hand to tap it against the surface of the water, watching the ripples go forth, before he said, "I hope the little ones don't make too much of a mess of things. I can use my own magic to help keep things going as well if the need arises." For as long as they were present in Oba at least.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff