Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Summer Plans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dancerdog7

Anxious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:36 pm
Anyone have any cool summer plans? I'd love to hear about them! smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:36 am
dancerdog7

For the guild's summer event?
Oh yes, a lot actually but it's secret. ninja

IRL?
Lot's of birthdays coming up, including my own. Still not sure whether I should organize a party or not. sweatdrop Then some more events (like "Kölner Lichter" -> a big firework with music and a story in Cologne/Germany)....maybe I should start my thesis which must be done until mid-december...

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:24 pm
Marc Gosgosh
dancerdog7

For the guild's summer event?
Oh yes, a lot actually but it's secret. ninja

IRL?
Lot's of birthdays coming up, including my own. Still not sure whether I should organize a party or not. sweatdrop Then some more events (like "Kölner Lichter" -> a big firework with music and a story in Cologne/Germany)....maybe I should start my thesis which must be done until mid-december...

Are you in graduate school in college and writing a thesis? What is your graduate school subject that you are studying?  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:52 am
yummycupcakessparkles

Are you in graduate school in college and writing a thesis? What is your graduate school subject that you are studying?

I am studying law&economics in Cologne. The subject for my bachelor thesis is...well, I better describe it.

In germany, it is forbidden for a producer of a product to tell the merchant how to price the product. That's "Preisbindung der zweiten Hand" and can be quite costly if the Cartel Office knows you, as a producer, are doing this.
Then they made exceptions where it would be ok to do so for a producer and I want to look into the legal permissibility and scope of that.
It's my bachelor thesis, should be ~60 pages long (without sources etc) xp

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

teddyrosa

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:46 pm
Other then taking summer classes, I don't really have big plans.
I hope I get to go hiking a lot during my free time though, for sure.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:58 am
Sounds like tons of work, Marc! Good luck!

I got a summer job that looks very interesting. I teach grades K-8, so ages 5-14, and I'll be working with a group called YouthWorks that helps kids 14-18 find summer jobs to work on skills like punctuality, getting along in the workplace, appropriate dress and behavior, etc. I'm very excited because this will hopefully give me an inside look on a program some of my students may be very interested in!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:03 pm
Sounds like tons of work, Marc! Good luck!

I got a summer job that looks very interesting. I teach grades K-8, so ages 5-14, and I'll be working with a group called YouthWorks that helps kids 14-18 find summer jobs to work on skills like punctuality, getting along in the workplace, appropriate dress and behavior, etc. I'm very excited because this will hopefully give me an inside look on a program some of my students may be very interested in!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:26 pm
I just completed a college course in June... And now I need to work on my other college courses summer works before Senior year starts DX  

Sallos Amitiel

Dapper Fatcat

inaneoctopus rolled 4 20-sided dice: 6, 10, 14, 13 Total: 43 (4-80)

inaneoctopus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:10 pm
I went to a gem faire last month and am planing to go to another one this month! They are so fun and you get to see a ton of pretty stuff. I just wish I had more money to get more stuff!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 pm
I'm being pretty boring to be honest, just going to work throughout summer so that when I go back to placement in September I won't have to worry about money so much. Sigh, the joys of being an adult! rolleyes

But apart from that, hopefully the weather is nice on days off so I can go on some walks and get out and about.  

Kamaria Lilith

Bashful Explorer

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces