Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:53 pm
stuff here  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:06 pm
Hanako gave a cheerful chirp as the suns rays came up over the horizon, the warmth of it relaxing her further than she already was. Taking a moment she preened herself, taking careful consideration to groom her tail feathers. She wasn't sure where her siblings were off to but she wasn't entirely minding the peace and quiet.

Singing a little song to herself she finished grooming and enjoyed the suns warmth on her feathers,

Kaya Wolf Moon

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:23 am
Today had been a good day. The sun was bright and vibrant in the dawning sky. Not a cloud could be seen for miles, and a gentle breeze wafted across the land. Baird had taken advantage of what was sure to be a gorgeous day. After saying goodbye to his family, he had flown off into the sky. The air felt good as it skimmed over his feathers, his wings flapping lazily to keep him aloft. "Such a glorious morning." He spoke aloud to himself since there was nobody else around. For miles he flew, enjoying every bit of the sun and its warmth. Eventually, however, he would need to stop and take a rest. His feathers would need to be preened. The idea of a bath sounded lovely as well. I'll keep going until I find a nice spot.

Baird continued on for a few more minutes. His eyes searched for the perfect location to keep enjoying the day while also providing him with the necessities for what he had in mind. It wasn't long before he glimpsed such a spot. Noting the small stream that wound itself through the area, he angled his body downward towards a welcoming looking branch. He settled down on his chosen perch and instantly ruffled his feathers to shake them out. Baird lowered his head to start preening himself when the soft song touched his ears. Hesitating, the bird listened to the song with interest. A beautiful melody which came from a short distance away. Curiosity grasped him and he soon found himself following the voice. His beak nearly dropped open when he stumbled upon the owner, a beautiful pink and green bird with what appeared to be leaves in her feathers.

The male bird grew reluctant as he drew nearer. Should I say something? He didn't want her to stop singing, but he also didn't want to cause her discomfort if she should spy him and become startled. After a brief debate, Baird decided that it would be best to make his presence known. "Excuse me?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:30 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon

The day was beautiful and she was truly enjoying herself on the branch she had made herself comfortable on. She was relaxing in the warmth of the sunlinght when a voice cut through the air, she opened her eyes and turned to look upon who spoke to her. He was pretty, though she was certain he got that a lot from everyone. Not everyone liked to be called pretty after all, especially males.

Giving a small ruffle of her feathers she re-positioned her feet. "Yes?" She answered back wondering what it was he was excusing himself for? Perhaps joining her? She didn't mind company to be honest.

"It's a wonderful day isn't it?" She actually realized she hadn't known how long he had been there since she had her eyes closed.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:49 pm
Baird waited with bated breath. He didn’t want to ruin the song, nor did he want to startle the lovely female singing it. Yet speak he did, which unwittingly brought the song to an end. Perhaps I shouldn’t have said anything. He stared at the other songbird, a bit crestfallen to have the pleasant sound end. His spirits perked up, however, when she turned towards him and spoke. “Yes, yes, it is.” Baird agreed fervently. His beak pulled back in a charming smile. “Nearly as wonderful as that song you were singing. May I ask what you call it? I haven’t heard that tune before.” And, truth be told, there was many a tune he grew up hearing. He could recall but a handful of instances where he couldn’t recognize a tune or melody. His family made certain to teach him everything that he knew, especially his father who believed that a good song done right could stir even the coldest of hearts.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:19 pm
Kaya Wolf Moon
]

He seemed genuine, which was rare these days, and she was already pleased with how the encounter was going, however brief it was.

"Oh? I never really thought to name it. Ode de Sunlight I suppose." She gave a warm chuckle. It sounded fitting enough given it had been the warmth of the sun to cause her to sing to herself like she had.

"May I ask your name?" She seated herself a tad more erect and less relaxed. She had company now, she didn't want to come off as a slouch.

Manners were important after all. "My name is Hanako."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:33 pm
“Ode de Sunlight.” He repeated the name, letting it roll from his lips and tongue. Why, yes, I do believe that is a very fitting name for it.” The way in which the song had stirred his heart, warming it and calling to him, he could very well claim the name a good one. I will have to see if she might teach me that song. Baird contemplated if she would or not. Some songbirds were very protective of their songs while others were all too happy to share. Surely, she won’t mind? He hoped that she didn’t. At the very least, he hoped that he could convince her to sing it once again. Her voice pulled him from his ponderings before he could become too lost in them. “My name?” Baird stared back dumbly. It took a few seconds more than it should have for his mind to process her request. “Oh!” He blushed in embarrassment. “My name is Baird. It is a pleasure to meet you Hanako.” As he said the last, he bowed as low as possible to show his respect. His pale green orbs lifted to peer at her. She had straightened herself to her full height. The sun beamed all around her, radiating a brilliant aura. It enhanced her natural beauty even more. A point he promptly noticed. Rising to a neutral stance, the male bird cleared his throat so that he could better speak. “Is this—would this be your home, Hanako?”

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff