Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:14 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha was free! Well, sort of. Sure he was able to get away from that guild of overbearing pains in the backside but that didn't mean that he was free of his damnable teacher! The 'old man' had been hassling him something fierce since he'd returned home, telling him that he had to get back to his magic practice, that he had to hone his skills, that he had to make sure nobody was able to get the drop on him in such a manner again. He agreed completely but it didn't mean that he liked getting ordered about by the 'old man'. He found himself following said suggestions though, much to his complete distaste, if only because he meant to lash out at the Beast Lord once he felt ready.

He meant to see the man laid low for daring to come after him for reasons that didn't even involve Shesha! Here he was stepping on so many toes, annoying so many Lords and Ladies with his presence, and he gets stabbed in the back by someone that didn't even fit into the group he was annoying! It was just a side effect of him wanting to punish the little fish!

Giving a little hiss he slammed his weapon down on the ground, magical energy swirling about him as he did, before he released in a wave of icy shards that struck against the ground in a circle around him. Soon, soon he would pay the Beast Lord back for the mark that he'd left on Shesha's back! As though his beautiful skin deserved to be marred in such a manner!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:48 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio paced back and forth as he debated going anywhere near Shesha. When the assassin was told that his mage was back in his home. Would the other want to see him? Would he completely reject him? He wrung his hands as he took a deep breath. The youth looked down the alley that he took to go to Shesha's home. He walked down the alley and stepped into view.

"Shesha..." his outfit different, hair up in the ornaments he owned. He held the parcel that held the gift for the mage. Around his waist Colii rose his head up to hiss at the mage.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:59 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha froze in what he was doing, standing stock still for a long moment... before he turned around slowly to face the one that had come up behind him. He starred at the Matorian assassin that stood before him before he set the butt of his staff down against the ground, and he said in a voice that appeared almost too sweet, "Little fish." It had been some time since he'd seen Aqio and since their last meeting, and given all that had happened, he felt the overwhelming urge to give him a thump on the end with the end of his magical staff.

Teeth clicking together for a moment he seemed to be measuring his words before he demanded of him, "Where have you been of late? Surely you haven't been hiding from me, Little Fish? Feeling guilty over something, perhaps?" If he had a tail it would likely have been lashing at the moment given the look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:35 am
Orpheus Solon

Aqio was instantly on edge. He looked around for a quick escape, drat none that Shesha's magic couldn't block. He took a deep breath, walking forward a little. He set the parcel down on the half wall, the peek of bandages over his right hip peeked out before he straightened. "I've been...around. Gathering information on possible leaks for the Beast Lord."

He kept his distance from the other. "I haven't been hiding...I sorta...went off and nearly killed three fellow Assassins when I found out about what happened to you." he petted Colii. "There was a lot of guilt...still is...I know..." he looked away. "The parcel is a present for you....I'll retreat if you don't want to see me."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha made a motion with his hand, casting an earth spell that allowed him to drag a block of it up before he sat down on it. Once there he leaned his staff against the side of the block crossing his arms over his chest while one foot tapped against the ground, "So you're saying you left me to rot among those pretending to protect me while in all actuality were keeping be imprisoned?" He asked, his voice remaining a really sweet tone that seemed to be dripping with venom at the moment.

"Eh? Assassins? Why would you even bother to go after a bunch of dogs like that? They were just be ordered about by their master. Seems like a waste of your skills, Little Fish... but I suppose that doesn't matter now, does it? What's done is done." He said, leaning back a bit on the seat that he'd made for himself, watching as Aqio approached him with a present, one that seemed to be an offering to Shesha. It seemed as though he wanted to appease Shesha's current mood, though he wouldn't let him off so easily!

"A present, hm? At least you're doing the right thing now even if you are a bit late. I'd of preferred you to be there when I was in dealing with the pain from being stabbed in the back." He muttered, reaching out to take the gift box, opening it up. While he wanted to remain completely closed off and angry he could never refuse a good offering...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:34 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio sighed. "Actually..." he sat down on the half wall, hopefully out of staff range. "I was sorta locked up for a bit after that." he played with one of his knives that he had along his thigh. "For a week I was tied by my ankle to a bed...there's something I'd rather not go through again."

He shuddered. "I gathered that his son might be a good thread to pull to unravel the Beast Lord." he tapped the flat side of the blade against his thigh.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:50 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha lifted an eyebrow at Aqio and then said in a displeased tone of voice, "Tied to a bed and you still saw no reason to at least even have me called away from my prison to visit?" He shook his head at him, for a moment looking very disappointed in the Matorian for such a thing. Not that they exactly had a really in depth relationship in that manner. One good 'run in' to speak of and that had been what landed Shesha in the 'care' of those people after getting stabbed.

Shaking his head he went back to opening the present, "I feel that there are only two things that would really get at Lord Parthlio, little fish, and you're onto one of them... as for the other, that will be something that we indulge in soon enough." His painted lips twisted into a smirk that was akin to that of a perzi that had just eaten someone's pet bird.

Looking up at Aqio he said, "It's a very nice piece, you really much be wanting to get back on my good side, hm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio replied without hesitation. "No, I actually asked...I was told that wasn't going to ever happen...had to hold my tongue." he smiled a little. "I thought you could use a few pretty things to detract attention. Ah..." he pulled out the choker walking over to the mage. He showed it to him.

"I wanted to engrave this...on the inside of course. The merchant who sold it to me said I should be careful. I know what a collar means...but this would go way too well with a few of my favorite outfits." he sat on the ground next to Shesha's feet. "I wanted to put either your name or a symbol of your design on the inside. That way I have a reminder of who I chose as my employer."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:33 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha lifted one perfectly curved eyebrow at Aqio, "So despite the fact that you are mine means naught? I will keep that in mind, Little Fish." The idea that Aqio made it seem as though he was going to devote himself to Shesha only to be taken away by those who were above him did irk that Sage a bit. As though his things should be taken away from him in such a manner! He clicked his teeth together for a moment before Aqio approached again, presenting him with another gift of sorts.

"Hm?" Lifting a hand he took the collar away from Aqio by hooking it with his index finger. Drawing it closer he gave it a once over before giving a humming sound, "I see... so you're thinking along the same lines that I am when it comes to Parthlio." He couldn't help but to start to laugh, "Just imagine it? Seeing you at a party, at my side, wearing a collar that shows your loyalty to me. It's sure to get his panties in a twist, hm?" He started to laugh a bit more, looking quite delighted by the idea. He was sure that if he saw such a thing that even someone like Parthlio would falter. If only because he'd gone so out of his way to see Shesha killed in the throes of a temper tantrum over someone else laying hands on the little fish.

Holding the collar back out to Aqio he said, "If you do this, if you actually put such a thing on, I'd best not get stabbed in the back again. I don't care for scars marring my perfect skin after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio could only chuckle. "I like that idea greatly. Would certainly put salt in the wound as it were...I'd have to assure my brother and foster father that this is my choice and that I'm perfectly safe." since he was cutting the apron strings as it were. He fiddled with the collar in his lap as he sat there. A small chuckle escaping him.

"No...I was assured that no other Assassin in the city would go after you for the next year at the latest. After that, it falls on me to protect you. Besides." he shifted to show the bandages. "We share a similar scar now...apparently the lover of the female assassin...who...isn't so pretty now. Came at me a few days ago..." he shrugged. "Might go see Auntie later to get a few salves for it..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:12 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a bit of a shrug, "He's the one that decided to start this. I had zero interest in him, he was off to one side, and not getting in the way of my ascent... and then he decided to have me killed because he's little more then a spoiled child." Lifting a hand he gave it a wave before motioning to Aqio to come closer to him.

"Hm? A whole year? Well, that sounds like a gift of sorts but you are aware that there are less then honorable people out there that moonlight as killers for hire, right? Those that are more bandit then actual assassin. It's cute that you're people actually think that someone called the 'Beast Lord' will go through honest channels." It was amusing to him but if Aqio actually wanted to protect him from those sorts as well as the actual assassins in a year's time then he'd allow it.

At the mention of the woman who wasn't so pretty now he started to laugh, "I'm glad to hear that. I gave her a bit of a singe but I hope what you did was even better. Something to make up for what she dared to do to me." He lifted a hand to trace the scar that would always be there, something that irked the beauty greatly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:20 pm
Orpheus Solon

Aqio looked up to the other. "She's missing a eye...and I'm pretty sure the corner of her mouth." he looked back to his lap. "Shesha...is it okay that I belong to you?"

He honestly didn't mind that thought at all.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:01 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shifting himself he leaned back a bit of the earthen seat that he'd made for himself, his hands resting on it behind him to prop him up. He then shifted his leg, first unfolding them and then folded them again the other way. Once he was comfortable again he said, "Good. She deserves such scars for coming after me. Especially in the manner in which she did." He hated the fact that he was caught off guard by her mimicking Aqio because it showed that the Matorian was in fact a weakness for Shesha. He'd been left open to attack because he thought the one approaching him was Aqio. It was something that made him click his teeth together in annoyance.

Giving a bit of a snort he said, "You already belong to me, little fish. You should know that already. If I didn't already have interest and time invested in you I'd of never stood for what happened nor would I have allowed you to speak with me again." The way he said it made it seem as though Aqio being 'his' was something that was so very obvious that it barely required mentioning.

Shesha's painted lips twisted into a smirk before he said, "As far as the collar is concerned if you really mean to wear it my mark is that of a serpent with a gem in place of its eye." He saw no reason to hide behind a pretty, flowery mark. People often likened to him to a serpent and he rather liked the imagery.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:59 pm
Orpheus Solon

A serpent. Ironic. He looked to Colii as the keldarii slithered up to stare at Shesha. "Here I always likened you to a prezi. Either way...would you prefer it on the underside or perfectly visible?"

He knew there would be issues with a visible mark. If he wore it hidden then it'd more of a 'you have to be in the circle' sort of thing. That could play into Shesha's favor in the long run. "If its hidden...you could use that as a means to signify your circle in society...those who have a...companion. Perhaps one they shouldn't publicly claim unless in a wholesome manner. A hidden symbol with that being your...secret sign?" he shrugged.

"Either way. I don't plan to go back home any time soon..." there was a opening there for the other.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:48 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Shesha gave a bit of a smirk, "I figured that since everyone is so eager to call me a 'serpent' behind my back so I thought I'd take it as my own. Why let them think that they can annoy me with something so foolish as calling me a 'serpent' when it isn't as though they are so bad." He motioned to the pet that Aqio had with him, as though to show that such beasts weren't so bad. Still, the fools that he dealt with seemed to find it to be an insult somehow.

"Hm?" Shesha blinked slowly before he started to laugh, unable to help it, before he said, "Oh... my little fish... you really as silly. I am not the sort that likes to hide what it is that I am planning or what I am up to. I am more of the sort that likes to flaunt what I do... though it's an interesting thought to consider."

"You're not going back home? Are you finally entering your rebellious stage, little fish?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff