Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
Fire Emblem Heroes Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:57 am
Yes, it's okay to have non-Tales related topics in this guild. xd I noticed there has been much talk of this game in the Random Nonsense thread lately, so I thought it could do with its own neat and tidy thread with a friend code list and all.

Like Tales of Link, Fire Emblem Heroes is a gachapon-style mobile game. But this one is more of a tactical RPG. I'd say it's most like the GBA installments of the Fire Emblem series, only without the pesky permadeath and weapon breakage. Hooray!

So let's get talking about summons, events, and maybe even plot!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:00 am
Friend Code Compendium

Azura Cantarella
In-Game Name: Meimei
ID #s: 2732213372

Evilweirdo0
IGN: Sean
ID #: 1956438856

ShadeKyubi
IGN: ShadeKyubi
ID #: 4793124071

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:07 am
If anyone's wondering why I have an alternate account, it's because I wanted to keep rerolling until I got Eirika while she was a focus unit. lol And that alternate account has had the craziest luck so far.

In latest news, with the last of the orbs I could shell out before the Blazing Shadows banner was gone, my ALT finally got Ninian (on top of getting Jaffar, Priscilla, and two Rebeccas). Both my accounts spent about 140 orbs on this banner, and all my main has to show for it is a 5* Cordelia. OTL

Get a load of the Spring Festival event, though. Oh my god, Xander. I don't know much about the character but it feels like that's the most OOC thing for him to wear. I'm dying, he has a carrot lance. rofl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am
I managed to get Spring Chrom  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:03 pm
ShadeKyubi

Nice! I kinda wanna try for Spring Xander just because hilarious. But knowing my luck...I'm gonna hang on and resist temptation as much as possible until this guy comes around. He's one of my favorite characters from Blazing Blade. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:38 am
Azura Cantarella
ShadeKyubi

Nice! I kinda wanna try for Spring Xander just because hilarious. But knowing my luck...I'm gonna hang on and resist temptation as much as possible until this guy comes around. He's one of my favorite characters from Blazing Blade. whee

I wish you luck with that, personally I hope they put Kaden and Selkie in,
also I managed to get the 3-star Navarr; I hope he's still strong in this game [if I recall what I've read he's meant to be one of the strongest sword master units]  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:49 pm
I've been resisting temptations since after the Blazing Shadows banner because I really want to be super extra prepared for Canas, and then IS drops this Hero Fest banner on us. With Hector being one of the focuses.

This is where I caved, because I've wanted Hector since day one. Not just because of his awesome Distant Countering, he's legit my fave Lord out of FE7!

BUT.

FORTUNE SMILED ON ME AND I MANAGED TO PULL HIM ON JUST ONE 20-ORB SESSION ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT. 8D

https://imgur.com/5HlOU38

He was the second pull after Gunter there! I suppose I should have just stopped at that point and saved my orbs, but the chance at getting Azura (I really need a better dancer than Olivia on my main D8 ) or Takumi was too tempting. XD;;

That one session is all I'll do. Like I said, I want to be super extra prepared for Canas.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:01 pm
Congrats  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:01 pm
I spent my Orbs before the new banner dropped.

Still, I got Ike, so at least I have a distant counterer now! I think I'll swap out my Roy for him once he catches up in levels.

I plan to put Vantage (thank you, Reinhardt) on Ike once he gets some more SP. Does anyone have any other skills they'd recommend for him?

EDIT: Keeping Heavy Blade on A, Vantage on B. Might go with something stat-related on C, particularly if it can help mitigate his Res issue.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:01 pm
Evilweirdo 0
I spent my Orbs before the new banner dropped.

Still, I got Ike, so at least I have a distant counterer now! I think I'll swap out my Roy for him once he catches up in levels.

I plan to put Vantage (thank you, Reinhardt) on Ike once he gets some more SP. Does anyone have any other skills they'd recommend for him?

EDIT: Keeping Heavy Blade on A, Vantage on B. Might go with something stat-related on C, particularly if it can help mitigate his Res issue.

Congrats on pulling Ike! biggrin Oh, I wouldn't know what to put on him, but here's a build suggestion page. This wiki is a pretty nice resource for FE:H. :3

Man, I really wish the devs would just start pumping out the feathers more. It'd really help with Skill Inheritance because the highest level of most skills is locked behind 5* rarity. I don't think it'd hurt their business model any, because I'm pretty sure people would still whale to pull favorites and SI fodder.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:10 pm
Azura Cantarella

They could adjust the daily feathers to a more suitable amount and I'd be happy. I mean, really? 10 feathers? It's gotta be at least 100 to be worth it.

Anyway, I never thought I'd consider using Fury, but that page makes a good point. It could be useful for Vantage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:22 pm
Ssssooo if anyone's wondering how I ended up with a Kagero, it's because I fell for the temptations of the Hero Fest banner and tried to get Ryoma and Takumi. >.> But at least I stopped myself before I spent too many of my orbs. And Kagero's a pretty good unit, a fairly good mage killer because of her decent Res and effective weapon.

So who'd everyone go with in the Voting Gauntlet? Frankly, I'm offended they didn't include Best Girl Nino, so I went with the visually close Merric on my main. On my alt, I went with Henry.

I really don't feel any attachment to any of the contenders in this gauntlet. sweatdrop If Nino were in, it would be a no-brainer for me.

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

40,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm
Azura Cantarella

I have a Kagero myself. She's pretty good, especially in infantry-heavy maps. I also have her set up to heal a bit when attacking, seeing as I retired Clarine a while back.

I started off on Team Linde, which got much farther than I expected. She somehow didn't get steamrolled by Tharja. After that, since Henry was eliminated, I kinda went Tharja. If I'm not particularly attached to any of the remaining crew, I might as well get some feathers out of it.

I can't speak for Nino, having not played her game yet, but she seems cute. As a Team Elise member in a previous gauntlet, I might have signed up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:38 am
I got the 5-star Maria and Genny in one pull!
I'm guessing the game took pity on me after I spent so many orbs trying to get a bride unit  

ShadeKyubi

Feral Shapeshifter

12,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:48 am
ShadeKyubi
I got the 5-star Maria and Genny in one pull!
I'm guessing the game took pity on me after I spent so many orbs trying to get a bride unit

Nice! You're ready to roll!

I, personally, stopped having good luck with rolls. Sure, I've gotten some good ones in my time (Ike, Kagero, Ninian, etc.), but now all I get are 3-stars and maybe a 4-star Catria or something.  
The Tales Series Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff