Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:47 pm
The sun was setting slowly over the small village he lived in. Onas was just walking to the outskirts, a bottle in his hand of what looked to be spirits. In fact it was. And in his other hand looked like a piece of cake. With a little sway to his steps, the Prentice wandered down to the beach, sitting on a rock. He pulled a candle from a pack at his side and lit it carefully, setting it up.

"Happy birthday to me," he hummed as he dug his feet into the sand, sandals off. What more could a man ask for but cake, wine, and this absolutely beautiful sunset.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:25 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Kyrian hummed softly to himself as he walked back towards the cove he and Mano were in. Stopping as he looked up the path to where it seemed someone all alone was singing. As he walked up to the person he paused hearing the tune of a birthday song.

"The years go by~
You'll live many more.
Its only once a year...
But the memory is warm." he sang softly for the youth as he leaned around the rock. Giggling he said brightly. "Happy birthday!" never once thinking it was odd a total stranger just sang a birthday song to the youth.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 am
Someone was singing to him, and in his tipsy state, Onas turned to look at who it was and nearly toppled himself over. He didn't, however, spill the drink or the cake. He stared, squinted at this not Matori somehow in Matori. Interesting.

"Oi," he said, a smile building on his face because the other was smiling. "Thanks. But wh're you?" His words were steadily getting more slurred. Time to fix it. He took a sip of the wine he'd secured and just held it out afterwards. Maybe this one would drink with him. "How'd you get here? You're not me. ...Us?...Me. No." He paused and then shook his head. "Not from 'round here."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:09 am
Peppermint Coffee

Kyrian chuckled as he moved to sit near the youth. "No, I'm not from around here. My name's Kyrian." It would be rude not to accept a sip of the drink. So after a small sip Kyrian hummed. It was sweet. That was good. He handed it back with that same tune. "So...any other plans for this special day?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:23 pm
Kyrian. He squinted a little and then just listened to his next question. Plans for the special day? Onas shook his head a bit, taking another bite out of the cake as the other sipped the wine. "Nah. Jus' sittin' out here till morning. Watching the sun rise.." He hummed a little, shifting to pull his feet under him as he settled on the sand rather comfortably now. Had he been sitting before? Who knew. He was now.

"Kyrian. Kyrain? Rain. It should. ....Where're you from, Rain?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:14 am
Peppermint Coffee

Rain? That was a new nickname. Kyrian felt he should tell Mano about it when he got back to him finally. As for right now well...a small talk couldn't hurt right?

"Sauti. Originally. I traveled to Jauhar to search for a friend...things didn't go exactly according to plan, but it was okay. I found a love I didn't think I would." he smiled softly. "Now, I'm here in Matori with that love...and enjoying every second of it!"

Given that he didn't give full details...that could of been taken entirely opposite of what he intended.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:19 am
"Love," Onas paused as he brought another forkfull of cake to his lips. He put it down, then the plate and sighed hard and openly. "Love is ... I dunno.. I see it and I think one day. But I've never felt that urge, you know? Never..." He shrugged and looked over at Rain.

"Never left the island. Sauti nice? What kinda people are there? Got any friends you wanna see? Planning a trip back?"

Time to get over the subject of love. Onas just didn't understand it.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:38 am
Peppermint Coffee

There was a soft blink. Ah...still innocent in some regard. Cute. Kyrian chuckled. "Yes, its dryer than here...more rocks. Less water. Lots of caves tucked away here and there." he thought about his youth. "Tribes roam where there's seasonal oasis'...mmmm. Going back."

He had thought about it once or twice. "I thought about it, but I wouldn't know where to begin. My clan likes to roam more than most." He knew their routes...but in the years he wasn't there. Those routes would of changed yes? Most likely. He wasn't that lucky...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:08 pm
He was still very innocent. He hadn't even held hands yet, but Onas wasn't going to admit this to anyone. Onas hummed as Rain talked, a little grin on his face. "Mmm. Matori's the best, yes," he said, fully agreeing with something that wasn't actually said. His brain took it that way.

"Nomads, huh? Can be tough, but there's not like..." Onas thought a moment, golden eyes looking up at the sky. "Marks... lllland marks?" He drew out the 'l' because he couldn't remember the correct wording. He even muttered a whole 'I don't know how to talk' to himself as his hand went to his hair, fussing it about. It was warm. Humid. He liked it sometimes, but right now he wants a breeze. More of one, anyway.

"So. You're... with a Matori? 's different, eh?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:51 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Kyrian chuckled. "Yes...yes it is." he leaned back on the heels of his palms as he watched the youth. "Onas....what do you hope for in this life?"

It was a question he asked himself every year on his brithday. A question that allowed him to reflect and set personal goals for himself. The wind male looked skyward as his braids fell around him. He watched the clouds for a few moments.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:35 pm
What did he hope for in this life? What a sobering question. The Matori blinked hard and stared at Kyrian while his brain tried to figure out the answer to that. He was quiet for several long moments before he kind of just shrugged and slumped forward. What did he want from this life. Onas had never thought of this question before and it was making him fairly sad he didn't have an answer.

"...who knows," he muttered to himself, looking down at the sand. His voice sounded heavy and he leaned further forward, plate off his lap, to put his chin on his knees and stayed like that, staring off at the ocean.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:27 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Kyrian watched his mood somber up, ah...he was at that stage of his life was he? The bard scooted closer, wrapping a arm around the youth. "You'll figure it out." he smiled sweetly at him. "When I was a tiny thing I wasn't sure if I wanted to follow the family trade or try to fight the flow. I ended up following the family trade eventually, but that was after finding my own tempo for the song."

He rubbed the youth's shoulder as he leaned into him. "You'll find yourself."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:28 am
Somehow Onas wasn't so sure. With a sigh, the other leaned into the Wind male and just let himself listen to the waves. There was really nothing to say, even after about five minutes, so he shifted, hugged his knees to his chest and rocked himself a bit.

"At least you left your settlement, your land. Found someone. I don't see myself leaving."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 pm
Peppermint Coffee

Kyrian pouted. "Oh no you don't. There are no gloomy faces around me Mister." he pulled the water male into his lap. Drawing his legs on either side of the youth as he held him. "Now then...haven't you ever wondered about the rocks of Sauti, the snow of Zena, the forests of Jauhar or the wilds of Tale?"

He looked at the other. "I have a few songs I could sing for you about them..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:12 pm
This was too familiar with someone he'd just met. Onas shook his head and pulled himself out of the other's lap with an embarrassed noise.

"We're... not together, so please don't," he murmured softly, taking his seat again where he had been. That was a position for lovers, not acquaintances. Onas pushed a hand through his hair and just looked off to the side as the other kept talking of places outside of Matori.

"No, honestly. I'm fearful of the other countries. I have no interest in leaving the mainland or the islands." He would never go near Oba of his own free will. The more distance he could put between himself and that country, the better, honestly. "I could be wrong in my fears, but they're there, and I'm not going to go facing them any time soon, or at all." He said that for now, but his future could change.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces