Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP] #ratemyschool Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:07 pm
Quote:
10 / 10

Posted by its me freya brynhildr blacke!!!!!

This school is the best school you could ever hope to go to in your entire life, trust me you learn the best stuff here, and it prepares you for real life! Just look at me I'm a former student and now I have a successful fashion blog with years of experience modeling behind me while juggling family life with a husband and a baby and life couldn't be better and I owe it all to Amity!! Go to this school, okay? You won't regret it!!

Last posted 6 months ago

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:08 pm
Camilla had heard about the site, (and all the negative whispers about the school,) and as a concerned student who loved this school, she had to act!

Quote:
9 / 10

Posted by Teamouse

I love this school! It's got adventure around every turn! Adventures which teach us students how the real world might be like if we ever got in a bad situation! Yes... There's been some... Unusual adventures, but we've (most of us anyway,) have made it out in the long run! I've grown in a lot of good ways from my time here!

My only complaint is that the creepteria food could be better; and maybe not try and eat you...

Last posted 2 weeks ago

Stretching, the dormouse ghoul hops out of her chair and heads for the kitchen to make dinner.  

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:43 pm
Tess and Legs were in agreement with their score of the school. Luckily it was not the student populace they would be grading.

Quote:
2/10

Posted by HalfnHalf

The student body is amazing. Cannot say the same for the school grounds itself.

Last posted 2 1/2 hours ago

------

Petro was a little conflicted about his opinion of the school. On the one hand he learned a lot. On the other, it was rarely academic. On the one hand he met his one true love. On the other, he encountered hunters.

Quote:
8/10

Posted by Petro

Not perfect but don't want to see it close.

Last posted 5 days ago

------

Ruth was no longer under any pretense to pretend and answered truthfully for a change.

Quote:
10/10

Posted by Blondie

Cons:
  • Faculty is difficult to get a hold of.
  • Infrastructure has unpredictable passageways.
  • Gnomes.

Pros:
  • Opportunity one to express and explore one's sense of self.
  • When Faculty is supportive, it is in full force.
  • Multiple opportunities to gain insight and learn life lessons.
  • Dormitories are excellent.

Last posted 1 month ago

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:38 pm
Hethel had never really kept up with the social aspects of the school, nor had she kept up with the news. Rumors, gossip and the like would drift into range of her hearing, and so she knew that the way she experienced campus life was much unlike most others who were putting ratings on this website. She just came to study and look for the owner of the lost skellyphone that she still kept with her (honestly just an excuse, because for awhile now, she hadn't been looking that hard.) But she felt that her critique would nonetheless be valid, and so, she carefully, ponderously typed out a message.

Quote:

7.5/10
Posted by Hethel

A good place to go for learning. It is host to a prestigious library, filled with records that do proper homage to all fields of knowledge from the arts to the sciences. However. When the campus is too far from home. It should provide fast transportation for students. For some, it is difficult to stay away from home.

Last posted 12 months ago

Mythee

Festive Explorer

Kaid BM

Divorced Bachelorette

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 pm
Nio Love
Quote:
10 / 10

Posted by its me freya brynhildr blacke!!!!!

This school is the best school you could ever hope to go to in your entire life, trust me you learn the best stuff here, and it prepares you for real life! Just look at me I'm a former student and now I have a successful fashion blog with years of experience modeling behind me while juggling family life with a husband and a baby and life couldn't be better and I owe it all to Amity!! Go to this school, okay? You won't regret it!!

Last posted 6 months ago

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:48 pm
Quote:
5/10
Posted by: Beary_ghoulz

Would be better if the school banned stupid ghost cats ʕ; •`ᴥ•´ʔ

Last posted 2 days ago

Quote:
10/10
Posted by: f3ath3r_4_3va
EVERYTHING IS FUN. EVERYONE SHOULD COME TO AMITY ACADEMY!!! : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last posted 2 seconds ago

Quote:
1/10
Posted by: 2ghoul4skool

This place sucks! Big brothers also suck >C

Last posted 5 months ago

Quote:
6/10
Posted by: butt3rfly_pa55i0n

It is a decent school, but a lot of things could be changed/improved.
For starters the creepteria should cycle through various meals each day of the week to cater to the different diets of each student. PLEASE separate live meat from cooked meat. Raw and cooked veggies should also be kept separate to prevent cross-contamination.

All students should be educated in basic first-aid training, as it seems the school nurse has been... missing for some time, and considering how accident-prone half the student base is, perhaps making it essential that all students complete their self-taught classes before graduation would be

(The post cuts off after hitting the 100-word limit, and it seems there are at least 10 more posts under the same username giving suggestions on how to improve the rating of the school)

Last posted 1 year ago

Quote:
0/10
Posted by: 5ha4k

Last posted 2 days ago

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:51 am
Yuki didn't really have a problem with the school itself. Aside from a select few students, things could certainly be worse. Of course, part of his tolerance probably had to do with the fact that he was already dead and things couldn't get a whole lot worse from there...

Quote:
7/10
Posted by Revenant

School is tolerable, so long as you can deal with demons who like to bully.

Please do something about batshit crazy creatures hiding out in the woods, because being 'live' dissected once was one time too many. Thanks.

Last posted 1 year ago

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 am
Lihua thought about what she wanted to say.

Quote:
5/10
Posted by Lihua

Better food, more clubs, more baths for none water types, oooh how about decorating the school. ...pink maybe? Ummm school oufits/uniforms for different classes.

Last posted 5 hours ago

xdeathxbyxlovex

Fashionable Genius

10,175 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash