Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ ORP] #ratemyschool Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:12 pm
Rumour was it that Amityville Academy was once again going through some troubling times. Some people said it was due to lack of funding, others blamed the many, many, many faults of the school including random student kidnappings, faulting things on mythical "Hunters" and most recently, the ineptitude of having the same (now mostly graduated) students in student council for about five years.

This of course had lead to the Halloween Advisory School Board year-in review, where a bunch of established citizens who were overpaid sat down, said a bunch of extremely borderline derogatory things, and threatened to cut teacher funds.

Their new project: scrutinizing Amityville. Every inch, nook and corner of the school had been installed with eye-cams to see what the school really was about and to reconfirm to the school board what they already knew. Their final nefarious goal was of course, to sit in their meeting at the end of the month, nod heads and say a lot of "of courses" and then cut about a solid 7.5% of school funds to show the general taxpaying citizens of Halloween how much they should keep their jobs.

And their first project was checking the renown website ratemyschool.claw. Because if anyone knew anything, it was definitely the inter-webs.

OOC

RATEMYSCHOOL.CLAW is exactly as it sounds like: a peer review system of Amityville. In the tradition of online reviews. Your student (each student) who attends Amityville, and even those who don't, may submit a review, as long or as short as they want about the school.

gaia_star What they say MAY affect the outcome of the school! Or not. Or maybe!

gaia_star Make sure you include at the top of your post what your student would rate the school out of 10 (ie: 5/10, 6/10, etc), and then their online username (or anon if they want), and then a very long, detailed explanation of why (feel free to make up or fill in facts, this is the interwebs).

gaia_star IT CAN BE FROM ANY TIME PERIOD YOUR CHARACTER WAS AT SCHOOL. You can date it from when your student left it years ago (ie: timestamp it as last posted 5 years ago at the bottom of your post), or very recently (ie: 2 days ago)!

gaia_star Every review your student leaves you can obtain +2 rp points because why not! You can only do this once PER CHARACTER, no word limit! Have fun!

This is part of a multi-part of the school "takeover" storyline. More will be revealed later!

EXAMPLE REVIEW

1/10
Posted by xxx_cooldude_xxx

have you guys even seen the school cafeteria???? i dont think they've had new food for centuries. i once tried to melt my eye-scream for about a week. it still hasn't melted.

Last posted 5 months ago

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:14 pm
By logic that he may end up never disclosing, he decidedly opted to begin with a base rating of five. Then, he sat in silence for a number of moments, seemingly just staring at the screen with arms crossed in contemplation before he made a final rating modification and filled in his review.

Quote:
7/10
Posted by The Option of Withheld Identity

It is unpredictable and predictable here.

Last posted 4 months ago

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:15 pm
Ooooooo, what's this?! She wanted to give a review as well!!

Quote:
10/10
Posted by posting here

This is a spooktacular place, full of spooktacular discoveries to be discovered, spooktacular lessons, so full of many, many spooktacularness!

Last posted 4 months ago

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:20 pm
Quote:
1/10
Posted by Dr.Redxxx

I'm not allowed to experiment on my peers how am I supposed to have peer reviewed results if I cannot USE them???????

Last posted 2 hours ago

Crimson shook his head as he filled out the survey. It's not like he wanted to kill anyone. Just stab them a bit.

For science.
------------------------------

No one had taught Lure how to type but bless them, they tried.
Quote:
8/10
posted by kjgytf76

hjjht? uidw34as!!!@&*

iubgfhbjgfhkbgkbhggiy 9fh iu7e5t973 t9gy
:]

Posted 7 hours ago

---------------------------
Leva sat and looking at the comments?

Quote:
5/10
Posted by *~*~DracoidBae~*~*

It passes like a bad grub dinner. It might be terrible, but is what is on one's plate and it is imperative you finish it otherwise you will not make it to molt next season.

posted 1 day ago

No one had any idea what they were talking about.  

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:23 pm
Honestly, Deacon didn't really give a flying ******** what happened to Amity. He kept going AWOL anyway, otherwise he probably would have graduated nearly half a decade ago.

Quote:
0/10
Posted by ANONYMOUS

This school gave me Insanity.

Last posted 1 year ago

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:26 pm
Quote:
10/10
posted by (ʘ‿ʘ✿)

Rebeca- What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little b***h? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Azure Selkies, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quesadilla, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire boogy armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this astral plane, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Interwebs? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Halloween and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bear hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United Spook Mer Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

posted 1 week ago

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST  

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:28 am
Quote:
6/10

Posted by ebilfaelights

Would of preferred there to be less mentally scarring events plz

Posted 6 weeks ago

Astra felt this review was appropriate

------------------------------------------

Quote:

9/10

Posted by CycloneBooyah

Needed more giant fights

Posted 3 weeks ago

Pokerus didn't know what to write, so she just kept it simple.

-----------------------------------------

Quote:

10/10

Poisted by djfhjkdsh

G0od

Posted 1 hour ago

Sludge could type. Really.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:23 am
Quote:
10/10
Posted by UndeadFist

This is the only place I've ever called home. If you close this place I'll personally deck your face.

Last posted yesterday

Miliardo Kason

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:23 am
Quote:
3/10

Posted by foxfirelvr101

Not enough fluffy things too many scales. More fluff. Oh and its really dangerous here.

Posted 1 week ago

Shiki had his priorities all messed up. Cuteness comes first.

Quote:

5/10
Posted by Wailingweight

Where the heck are all the teachers? Turn in homework but no teacher seems to get it.

Posted 1 year ago

To this day Keen isn't sure her homework was ever checked...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Alice wasn't positive that she knew a lot about the activities outside of classes, but she could at least talk about classes. Right?

Quote:
7/10
Posted by undeadelegance

Classes can be taken at a pace that suits your needs. A vast range of classes and activities can be taken to fit one's liking and to learn. Not much to describe about outside events that involve some scarring.

Last posted 6 months ago

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

amicableAggressor

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:06 pm
Quote:

2.5/10
Posted by sweetm00n

Cons: Infrastructure is a mess, unqualified teachers. Classes constantly half-finished, no timetables, 'standardized' testing is a joke. Budget should be spent on improving coursework, instead blown on ridiculously luxurious student housing. Faculty doesn't seem to mind IF WE DIE.

Pros: Have not died yet. Nice living spaces.

Last posted 14 months ago

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:47 pm
Quote:
4/10

Posted by B.E.Dmon

The staff hardly gives a side eye to students doing things they shouldn't. They also will give jobs to just about anyone. Definitely helped me get myself settled in my new place after graduating. Dorms have thin walls... heightened senses could hear and smell everything. Most activities would result in the physical and psychological harm to students with possible mangling and mental trauma. While there events happening all the time, be forewarned that no one leaves it unscathed.

Also, no one seems to clean up after their minipets.

Posted 2 week ago

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

Black Magic Empress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:10 pm
Quote:
7/10

Posted by treasureNOMSu

Each dorm room should have it’s own bathroom. Rooms need to have more layers: attic, subattic, basement, subbasment. More closets are also needed. Happy we don’t have a dress code apart from the skulls. The accommodations for beings of different sizes are impressive. A good effort. Never close.

Last posted 2 days ago.

Hushby hadn't been at the school for very long. He was glad to be there and anticipated meeting more students. However, he did have oddly specific expectations of the living spaces.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:19 am
Quote:
6/10

Posted by freckles

Need better school food. Mandatory baths for everyone at least every other day--some people smell.

Also, worse punishment for rude behavior should be present and encouraged.

Last posted 5 days ago.

Eva was getting tired writing out her explanations to people and getting eyerolls.  

Lady in the Golden Wood

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:55 pm
Quote:
0 / 10

Posted by Concerned Alumni

Security measures have been more lax than ever. Someone could easily come flouncing in under the guise of innocence and, say, convince the staff to let them work here voluntarily while secretly undermining what little work has been done to strengthen the core values and judgement of their student body.

It's atrocious, really. It's a good thing something like that hasn't ever happened here. Ever.

Last posted 4 hours ago

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces