Yo Oh! Yo Oh!
  A Pirate's life for me!
  Shipwreck
  Buried Treasure
  The Treasure Map
View Results

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here there be pirates!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:42 pm
~ History ~

It started four Turns ago when a trio of young people impressed and found themselves unsatisfied with their lot at High Reaches Weyr. Once their dragons were grown, they abandoned the weyr to forge life on their own. They settled on a group of islands and began pilfering what they needed. They started small and quickly became good at parting others from their things. They do try to avoid killing if possible.

A Turn later, they started to allow others to join their ranks. Thus their pirate crew grew. M'che, K'elm, and Tonete decided to rule jointly. They would decide their course of action by a three way vote; majority wins of course. This method was chosen specifically because it went against what the weyr had taught them. Each rider leads a group of riders dedicated to them.

The group targets ships or holds. Some smaller, remote holds they have taken under their wings and provide protection of sorts. In return the holds give grain, livestock, or safe houses where riders can go to hide for awhile if the need arises. Sometimes they'll go for a day of fun, just to get away.

Thread started falling without warning, for the (group name?) has no Eyestone with which to sight the Red Star. If those at the Weyrs still even work. M'che has his doubts as not even the other dragonriders knew thread was coming. Unfortunately they had no warning either, and a large portion of their supplies were lost. The group started commandeering firestone from mines to ensure they could protect their islands and small holds.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:43 pm
~ Scalawags ~

Pirate Kings and Queen
User Image M'che and Brown Dyneith (mag)

User Image K'elm and Blue Lurketh (mag)

User Image Tonete and Green Kucerauth (mag)

Crew Riders
M'che's (1/5)
User Image Rikyzya and Green Aleushith (Duke Edward Drake)

K'elm's (1/5)
User Image Jacomus and Bronze Kraketh (Andranis)

Tonete's (1/5)
User Image K'eir and Brown Wraith (MoonRazor)

General
User Image Rolahi and Green Zaleeth (Duke Edward Drake)

Scullery Non-riders
none atm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:45 pm
~ Locations of Interest ~

Island Fortress- A trio of islands well furbished with plants and pilfered animals to keep them living comfortably. Has suitable caves to house dragons and riders in case of sweep riders.

Holds under protection:
?? Cothold - provides?
?? Cothold - provides?
?? Cothold - provides?

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:46 pm
~ Say your prayers and pay your dues! ~

To join!

Riders:
(img of dragon)
[b]Rider:[/b] (link to profile)
[b]Dragon:[/b] [i]Color Name[/i]
[b]Reason for Joining?[/b]
[b]How long have they been with the group?[/b]
[b]Who do they prefer to fly with?[/b] [i]M'che, K'elm, or Tonete[/i]

Non-riders:
[b]Name:[/b] (link to profile)
[b]Rank/Previous Rank:[/b]
[b]How did they find/join?[/b]
[b]How long have they been with the group?[/b]
[b]Tasks they do for the group?[/b]

DISCLAIMER! IC ACTIONS WILL HAVE IC CONSEQUENCES!!!!!
This means if your character is caught stealing and captured, there will be IC punishments.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:08 pm
~ Reserved ~

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:14 pm
I guess this is open now. ^_^ All aboard!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:29 pm
magnadearel
I've got my starter dragons and I've been thinking about what to do with them. I'm thinking rogue riders. *coughpiratescough* Anyone interested in joining?

How many? How big a group? Depends on interest? no more then 12?
Rider exclusive or with ground support? Depends on interest
All from one Weyr or multi? Large part of a wing defect? multi from different areas
How to gain entry to the group? Express enthusiasm for the lifestyle and help out
Location? Some beautiful island main base
How long been together? 2 years for the main group, gain followers as you go
Ranks? How's a leader chosen? democracy
Enemies? all the non pirates or a rival pirate troupe?
Locations they will protect? Safe houses, ect? multiple island safehouses
How reacted when thread fell? help out islanders but stay mostly away from the weyr itself

Dragons:
User Image User Image

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:19 am
-Slides in- Yes hello I heard pirates ~ When I get my dragons, I'll make a character for this because pirates heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:35 am
Andranis
-Slides in- Yes hello I heard pirates ~ When I get my dragons, I'll make a character for this because pirates heart

Yessss Join us!  

magnadearel

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:34 pm
User Image
Rider: Jacomus (No profile proper yet, have his app for now!)
Dragon: Bronze Kraketh
Reason for Joining? Jacomus decided the pirate's life is for him because it gives him not just freeding, but attention in controled situations. When he doesn't want attention, he either turns sneaky, or he simply withdraws from situations. Out on the seas, he doesn't have to worry about what his brothers and sister are doing, or what life back at Southern Weyr is like. He also gets to make money the way he sees as easier.
How long have they been with the group? At least two turns!
Who do they prefer to fly with? K'elm  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:37 am
Would they take passers-by? This seems like the kind of venture K'eir would get wrapped up while biding his time and waiting for the next fresh opportunity. I'm thinking he might have joined them not long after Threadfall returned and might take off at any moment, although he wouldn't make that known to anyone else. For all intents and purposes, he'd just be one of their newer members  

MoonRazor

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 am
Would love to have a character join this once I get my start dragon art. ^^ Pirates are always cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:26 am
Ooh! I have a piratey character I would love to tweak to fit in with this group. For now his dragon will be this one:

User Image

He's a flashy sort of guy who will probably annoy a lot of people but if he joins up he will become fiercely dedicated, and protective of their (cot)holds.  

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:53 pm
Andranis
User Image
Rider: Jacomus (No profile proper yet, have his app for now!)
Dragon: Bronze Kraketh
Reason for Joining? Jacomus decided the pirate's life is for him because it gives him not just freeding, but attention in controled situations. When he doesn't want attention, he either turns sneaky, or he simply withdraws from situations. Out on the seas, he doesn't have to worry about what his brothers and sister are doing, or what life back at Southern Weyr is like. He also gets to make money the way he sees as easier.
How long have they been with the group? At least two turns!
Who do they prefer to fly with? K'elm

Accepted! I love Kraketh's name. Perfect for a pirate dragon! <3
Please just note that IC actions do have IC consequences. ^_^

MoonRazor
Would they take passers-by? This seems like the kind of venture K'eir would get wrapped up while biding his time and waiting for the next fresh opportunity. I'm thinking he might have joined them not long after Threadfall returned and might take off at any moment, although he wouldn't make that known to anyone else. For all intents and purposes, he'd just be one of their newer members

They do! Part of being a pirate is the freedom to stay or go as one chooses. However if he chooses to leave, it will be expected that he doesn't squeal about them. That could lead to some un-pleasantries. XD

BastetAmun
Would love to have a character join this once I get my start dragon art. ^^ Pirates are always cool!

Indeed they are! Can't wait to see what you come up with. <3

Melomar
Ooh! I have a piratey character I would love to tweak to fit in with this group. For now his dragon will be this one:

User Image

He's a flashy sort of guy who will probably annoy a lot of people but if he joins up he will become fiercely dedicated, and protective of their (cot)holds.

Excellent! If you have any questions/need help feel free to ask.
Very handsome brown you have there!
Yay go pirate pride! =D

Plot-Zone & Mini-Shops

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas