Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:27 pm
The blonde wind male pulled on his larger water male's arm as he searched out that young handler he saw. The bard stopped once, trying to remember a key note. There were Snapptrotters with him...both had harnesses...he thought he saw bells on one. He looked around seeing the dark head of a Matorian he glanced back to Mano as he saw the youth again in full.

"Him!!" he said pointing at the youth. "I saw him earlier!" Irony had it that the Matorian youth was talking to the leaf male that Mano and he had their eye on from before. "Well...small world..." he muttered before spotting the two Snapptrotters. One of which was staring fully at Mano then its golden head looked up to its Handler in pure confusion.

"Mano...its your Mini..." Kyrian said breathless.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:56 pm
Mano gave a little jump when Kyrian suddenly caught hold of him and declared that he had seen 'him' earlier, something that had him looking in the direction that he was pointing. He found himself looking at a Matorian and the hot Leaf Tribesman earlier, then back again, "Hm?" He'd seen which one? The Leaf Guy? Was he trying to nudge him in that direction so that they could see about catching the guy's attention here and now?

As the other said that it was Mano's 'mini' he blinked a couple times, turning back, studying the Matorian. Did the two of them look alike? For a moment he didn't quite understand what Kyrian meant until the younger man turned just so, allowing him to see him in profile... and Mano could only stare. He was starring in a manner that seemed to involve no blinking on his part and he didn't even realize at first that tears were falling from his eyes. Even after he noticed though he paid them no heed, instead he started moving forward.

It was a slow pace at first but it soon turned into a full on run that had him wrapping his arms around the younger Matorian, dragging him into his arms, and hugged him almost in an almost crushing hug. He couldn't believe it, he was almost afraid that he was seeing things, but it wasn't that. No, he was lead here by the kindly hands of all of the Gods and Goddesses, in this moment he knew it to be true. Burying his face against the younger male's fluffy hair he gasped out, "Abie... oh, Gods and Goddesses... I thought you were dead..."  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:50 am
Abie was talking with a fellow Snapptrotter handler, a youth he had recently started to talk with. He was hoping to set up a breeding with one of his girls with the jet black boy the other youth owned. As he spoke he felt Laqui tug on his lead. The young Matorian looked down to give the golden whelp a slight narrow of his eyes in warning. He blinked as suddenly he felt eyes on him. Who the heck...?

He looked up in time to see a rather stunning looking Wind Male standing next to...next to...his mind blanked when he felt the arms around him. Lithe and Laqui both let out shocked barks. Abie was quick to hold out his hand to still them as he just felt that wave of nostalgia. No...this couldn't be...it...couldn't. He felt his voice squeak out. "M-Mano..?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:53 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian blinked as he stood there. Slowly walking up. Well, that was a startling reaction. He choose to pick a seat near the pair. Glancing up to the leaf youth he smiled. "Hello! I'm sorry if that disrupted your dealings." he held out his hand. "Kyrian, Wind Bard."

He glanced to one of the tiny little whelps the youth had near him. "Oh aren't you tiny darlings just precious!!!"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:44 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano drew back so that he could stare at Abie, his hands moving to cup the young man's cheeks, looking him over closely. It was strange to look at him, to see him so... big. He gave a gentle smile and murmured, "You're so big now, Abie..." It had been far too long since they had last seen one another, back when the Obans were still eager to ruin lives and drag people away. He smoothed back his baby brother's hair before pressing a kiss to his forehead. It had been far too long he found himself thinking.

He looked around for a moment, taking in everything around them. Kyrian was with the Leaf Tribesman, was keeping him company, and then there were the whelps, but there was someone missing that he'd been hoping to see upon seeing Abie. Giving a little shake of his head he then turned back to Abie, "What of... what of Aqio? Do you know what happened to him? Is he well?" Was Aqio still alive? That was the question that he didn't want to ask, fearing the answer so he'd gone with asking if he was 'well' instead. It was a miracle in and of itself that allowed hi to find Abie, he shouldn't be pushing his luck, but maybe he knew what happened to the last of their brothers?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:15 pm
Abie blinked in shock a little more. Feeling that same old comfort he did as a child the youth mentally shook himself out of it as he let his elder's words sink in. Oh boy...how does he answer that? He knew what his younger twin was doing. He glanced to the side as he thought. "Aqio...is alive." he said to start. "You don't have to worry there...ah...he's uhm..."

He thought about it for a moment longer. "He's...taken up dancing!" he decided to go with the safe choice. It might of been Aqio's cover job, but it was better than him saying he was going to kill people for a living. Abie blinked as he looked back to Laofay who sat in front of a food stall. A moment passed before the male stood with a smile as he walked away, Orrio joining him with a wave to the young male. Abie looked back to his brother. "How are you?!?"

He glanced to the wind male again, watching as a few whelps climbed into his lap. Guy had a real good aura for the whelps to wanna cling. "Is that your life partner?" he asked his elder.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 pm
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian let out a soft series of giggles as the whelps clambered around him. He nuzzled a few then blinked at the question. The wind male was about to cut in when a sudden squeak left him as a whelp pulled on a lock of hair.

"Hey! I'm not a chew toy!! Mano's the only one allowed to bite..." he whined. The last bit leaving him out of sheer reflex. When he had gotten the whelp free he sighed. "Goodness. Your strong indeed."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:56 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Aqio is alive as well? That's good to hear, so very good." He murmured, feeling tears prickling at his eyes all over again as he heard that Aqio was alright and that he didn't have to worry about him. So the twins were safe? Good... good... there was no better news then that he thought to himself, lifting one hand to rub at his eyes before he gave Abie's hair a gentle pet. He was so happy that he wasn't even able to find the words and for Mano that was saying something. He was a master of words but in this moment he was struggling.

Giving a smile he said, "Dancing, huh? That sounds like it must be fun for him." He was glad to hear that his brother had found himself a calling and it seemed that Abie had as well, "And you? You are... a snaptrotter herder?" Was that a thing? He'd almost guess it was given that Abie seemed to have little snaptrotters with him at the moment.

"Eh? Me? I'm good, even better now finding you here." He said, wanting nothing more then to drag Abie in for another hug, one he wouldn't release him from. Tempting, but he didn't think his brother would want to be smothered with affection all at once. At the question of Kyrian being his 'life partner' he turned to look toward Kyrian, watching as he got nibbled on by some whelps, and with a little chuckle he said, "Life partner? Huh, I wonder. He might be the only one able to really put up with me and all my quirks."

Waving his hand to the blond he said, "Honey! Come over and meet my baby brother." As though Abie were still so little as to warrant such a title as 'baby brother'.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:10 am
Abie couldn't help the series of laughter that came from him. "A herder is close...I'm a Rider...or training to be one." he blinked. What was his brother's thoughts on Obans? He knew that Mano had been taken. He just didn't investigate who or what had happened to him. "I'm...training under my foster father..." he mumbled. Just in case any big ears were listening.

He blinked as Kyrian came over. "Well, calling him Honey makes one think that he's rather important to you. I'm glad. You deserve it." he said while chuckling at how Lithe automatically nudged Kyrian closer to them. "Lithe, has a good sense of character. He likes you." he explained when he heard a squeak.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:53 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian leaped up after the Leaf male had started to say something to him. The blond wind male turned to say to him. "Oh, stick around!!!" He then walked up to Mano's side smiling up at the other. "Yes? Ah..Hello!! I'm Kyrian--eep!!" he let out a squeak as a whelp nudged him into Mano. He looked down at the slender snapptrotter with a mute nod. Leaning into Mano as he just watched the whelps.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:29 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Foster father...? Then... you weren't able to find them either?" He asked in a hushed tone of voice. If his brothers hadn't been able to find their parents that didn't bode well, did it? It had been years since their family had been scattered. As such the idea of their parents having passed on was... altogether possible, wasn't it?

Giving a smile he said, "Rider, huh? That sounds like fun. I might have to get advice from you about them little monsters. They seem to be big fans of showing up when I am fishing." Maybe his brother would be able to tell him more about the little thieves so that he knew how to better deal with them.

As one of the snaptrotters suddenly tripped Kyrian up Mano was quick to step forward, catching him, before he gave a smile, "You alright, Honey? Are they teasing you?" He asked as he righted the pretty Wind Tribesman, though kept one arm around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:42 am
Abie shrugged. "I don't know...I...never tried to look. You know?" he shifted a little before leaning on his elder. Glad to feel the other there again. "It was a nightmare...I never thought I'd wake up." he wouldn't say more for fear of losing his grip and breaking in front of his elder.

He felt slender arms wrap around him, bringing him closer to the pair. He could only snuggle into the two elders. Glad for the comfort. He looked between the two. They seemed like a set of parents right now. "So, what are your plans for after we part here?"

He had shifted a bit out of their hold, but still encircled.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:51 am
Orpheus Solon

Kyrian was rather content with his position against the other. "Yes, they were, but you tease me more." he winked while leaning up to kiss the other on the cheek. Blinking as Abie seemed to dull a little. The smaller wind male reached out to bring the youth into a tight hold. Making sure Mano could hug him as well. "Well, I'm glad he's here with us now..." he muttered.

He didn't know the full past of either water male that he now was between. He wanted to know eventually, right now. He was okay with waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Mano lifted a hand, rubbing it against his face, and muttered, "I... should have been there..." But how could he have been? He was taken before the twins were presumably, had been carted off to Oba and wasn't able to go back for some time. He shook his head then said, "I'm sorry, Abie... I wish that I could offer you better news but I haven't seen them myself." He'd gone home after his Master released him but hadn't found anything that told him they had been around for a while. It was then that he learned his entire family was gone and he'd left Matori to go on the long journey that brought to him to Sauti and back again.

His attention went to Kyrian as he was suddenly moving in closer, hugging the two of them in his arms, which was something that made Mano's heart ache less. His brothers were alive, that was something that he had to focus on. Their parents might very well be gone but at least he still had them! He reached out, hugging the pair of them tightly, before he said, "I will need to find Aqio soon... if you think he would want to meet with me." It was hard to say, it had been ages since they had been together and there was always that chance that his brothers were angry at him for gettin captured first and being unable to save them.  

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:32 pm
Abie listened to his elder brother. Blinking he took half a step back as he searched the other's face for something. With a soft nod he spoke. "Aqio would actually be happy to see you. I know he missed you. Just as much as I did...now I know your okay..." he smiled. Then let his gaze fall to the pretty wind male his brother seemed to have attached to his hip.

"Mmh. Kyrian...thanks. I suppose you've been at my elder brother's side for a while now. Thanks for keeping him company." the water youth graced the bard with a smile.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff