Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
A Mysterious Man Appears Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:22 pm
User Image

Hello there, can you help me? I've seemed to have lost a mask, a very important mask you see. Hm? Why do I have so many masks? I collect them, rare ones. Some times I sell them as well. But don't get off topic! I want my mask back! Oh, sorry about that outburst. Back to the topic of my stolen mask; I don't know who took it all I know is they came here, wherever here is. Won't you help me find my lost mask? I can reward you if you do. Though I suppose the bigger reward is life. What a pretty moon...

Maybe you should look around this...place...see if it doesn't turn up. I'll be waiting right here...waiting...for my mask! Now go find it! Now!

-----

[Clues?]

User Image

User Image

User Image

[INNER FOCUS]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 pm
There was bound to be a lot of confusion abound. Cera wasn't sure how she got here, what was going on, who this guy was, or what the heck was up with that remark about the moon. Let alone whatever mask he was trying to find. Still, she supposed if it'd calm him down, she'd try to look around. She thought of asking, but he did seem like the sort that'd throttle her or something, and decided against the notion for his sake more than her own.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:52 pm
Darksol88
There was bound to be a lot of confusion abound. Cera wasn't sure how she got here, what was going on, who this guy was, or what the heck was up with that remark about the moon. Let alone whatever mask he was trying to find. Still, she supposed if it'd calm him down, she'd try to look around. She thought of asking, but he did seem like the sort that'd throttle her or something, and decided against the notion for his sake more than her own.

As Cera looked around she would find a row of four brown clay pots, just sitting on a dust old shelf. If she looked inside any of them she would find a strange blackness which light didn't seem to penetrate. If she dared put her hand in one she would feel nothing, not even the sides or bottom of the pot. Weird. For some reason the idea of smashing the pot came to mind. Was that okay? Won't someone be mad? Probably not. So does she break a pot? If so, which one?

[A roll for your fate.]  
Darksol88 generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:10 pm
SubonicXP
As Cera looked around she would find a row of four brown clay pots, just sitting on a dust old shelf. If she looked inside any of them she would find a strange blackness which light didn't seem to penetrate. If she dared put her hand in one she would feel nothing, not even the sides or bottom of the pot. Weird. For some reason the idea of smashing the pot came to mind. Was that okay? Won't someone be mad? Probably not. So does she break a pot? If so, which one?

[A roll for your fate.]
"Huh...?" She couldn't help but be perplexed at what she was seeing. The pots would've been normal enough had she not inspected them further. The inky darkness within was baffling enough by itself, and the utter lack of feeling inside was all the weirder. Whatever kind of world this was, it wasn't one she was familiar with at all. These pots proved that much, though she wasn't sure why she had a sudden urge to lift one over her head and toss it. Floating over to the third one from the left, she'd do just that, wondering if it might yield anything different.

At least, she hoped it wouldn't somehow spread the pot's pocket dimension.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:19 pm
Darksol88

At least, she hoped it wouldn't somehow spread the pot's pocket dimension.

The pot would smash and out would come a spreading darkness which would consume Cera, transporting her to a strange place. Was there something here that she should look for? Would the darkness return her once she found it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:31 pm
There would be a scream from Cera, but like the Mew herself, it'd be swallowed up into the darkness. Even odder, it seemed to bring her back to the world she remembered. Or something like it. She recognized the place well enough, but not so much about the newspaper clipping she found. Someone drowning...? The heck? She couldn't make out many details about it whatsoever. Parts of the text were either bleeding into itself from water exposure, or it was simply torn up. Either way, it was mostly illegible.

"Okay, what the hell? What kind of place is this? This isn't our HQ... right? I really shouldn't have smashed that pot..." She said to herself, still in the odd place.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:37 pm
Darksol88

"Okay, what the hell? What kind of place is this? This isn't our HQ... right? I really shouldn't have smashed that pot..." She said to herself, still in the odd place.

"Pfft! Came a spitting sound followed by a rock flying towards Cera, After avoiding or getting hit by the rock she would see the source of the projectile, some sort of weird looking Octillery with more slender tentacles, big eyes, and a purple color. The strange 'Octillery' wouldn't give Cera much of a chance to ponder its existence before it spat out another rock at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:39 pm
Odd was on his way back into the world of the living when he suddenly found himself in some strange place not unlike the Otherworld when he found himself confronted by a strange man with an air of detached danger surrounding him. More unsettling than that, however, was the fact that, unless his senses were just being thrown off in this place, he could swear this man didn't have a soul. "Um.....Wherever here is, I'd like to be somewhere else...." He told the man before attempting to leave again, though he hadn't the slightest idea how..  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:53 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd was on his way back into the world of the living when he suddenly found himself in some strange place not unlike the Otherworld when he found himself confronted by a strange man with an air of detached danger surrounding him. More unsettling than that, however, was the fact that, unless his senses were just being thrown off in this place, he could swear this man didn't have a soul. "Um.....Wherever here is, I'd like to be somewhere else...." He told the man before attempting to leave again, though he hadn't the slightest idea how..

The man would not respond to Odd, however the man would find a door. There didn't seem to be any light shining through from the other side of the wooden door, and for some reason he felt like there might not be -anything- on the other side of that door. Was that possible? Dare he open it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:09 pm
SubonicXP

The man would not respond to Odd, however the man would find a door. There didn't seem to be any light shining through from the other side of the wooden door, and for some reason he felt like there might not be -anything- on the other side of that door. Was that possible? Dare he open it?

"This is, without a doubt, the worst decision I've ever made but what the heck?" He asked himself as he reached for the door handle and opened it up. The door swung open for him and led him into whatever was on the other side. Whatever that was.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:19 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
SubonicXP

"This is, without a doubt, the worst decision I've ever made but what the heck?" He asked himself as he reached for the door handle and opened it up. The door swung open for him and led him into whatever was on the other side. Whatever that was.

The door would lead Odd to a strange place. Was there something he should look for here? He felt like it. What happens when he finds it?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:23 pm
SubonicXP
"Pfft! Came a spitting sound followed by a rock flying towards Cera, After avoiding or getting hit by the rock she would see the source of the projectile, some sort of weird looking Octillery with more slender tentacles, big eyes, and a purple color. The strange 'Octillery' wouldn't give Cera much of a chance to ponder its existence before it spat out another rock at her.
Normally, this might be something easily noticed and evaded. This wasn't normal circumstances. Cera would get hit in the head by the rock, yelping as she turned to see the Octillery.

"Oh, just an... Octillery... since when did any look like that or spit out- hey!" Seeing the rock this time, she quickly moved out of the way before rushing after the Octillery. "Yanno, I thought most were taught not to shoot off their mouth like that," she remarked before trying to smack it with her tail.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:41 pm
Darksol88

"Oh, just an... Octillery... since when did any look like that or spit out- hey!" Seeing the rock this time, she quickly moved out of the way before rushing after the Octillery. "Yanno, I thought most were taught not to shoot off their mouth like that," she remarked before trying to smack it with her tail.

The rock was deflected and sent right back towards the weird Octillery, the sea creature immediately spinning around, letting out a whine, and vanishing into thin air. A strange green crystal was left behind in its place. This just keeps getting weirder.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:43 pm
SubonicXP

The door would lead Odd to a strange place. Was there something he should look for here? He felt like it. What happens when he finds it?

Odd found his way through the door and into a place that looked both familiar and foreign. Something wasn't right here....

It took a while before he did, wandering through this strange world that seemed as if he should feel at home here but he finally found something that seemed out of place. What could it possibly, mean though?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:41 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd wouldn't have too much of a chance to ponder what was going on as a massive 'hand' dropped down from the ceiling and began to skitter towards him. Looked almost like a Haunter's hand but no Haunter. Either way it was moving face and it did not look nice!  
Other Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff