Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Pradu's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting Area
Kitchen
Bedroom
Bathroom

Located in Dublin, Ireland, the rented flat is home to Prudence Collins and Addison Collins, a young wizarding couple.
Pru is often away due to her work as a magizoologist, as is Addy, due to his work as an Auror.
The flat is connected to the Floo Network.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:50 am
LOCATIONS

- Prudence -
home

- Addison -
home

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:54 am
PETS

- Pru's owl, Wallace, and her cat, Saoirse -

- Addy's owl, Russet -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:53 am
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
c o l l i n s

purebloodmagizoologistformer gryffindor

Three days ago it had been Christmas, and Pru had celebrated her twenty third birthday as well. But she'd also gotten a late Christmas present, this morning after an appointment with a healer, and now she sidled into the living room with a small box behind her back. Inside it was an ornament, in this case a miniature lion. She knew there was no guarantee their child would also be a Gryffindor, but it had been too cute to pass up, and she didn't have a muggle pregnancy test to give him. They had started trying recently, anyways, and she was both relieved and disappointed that it hadn't taken longer to get pregnant. Either way, their respective families would be thrilled "I have a late Christmas gift for you," she told her husband with a small grin. "Actually, it's probably the best one yet." Sitting down on the sofa, she handed him over the box, trying not to look too giddy, and waited for his reaction.

OOC:
Summer II

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:47 pm
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know
So I'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that I get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Addison was sitting on the sofa in the living room while Pru was out at her appointment, enjoying the rest of his holiday break. He was thinking about the pile of case folders on his desk, dreading returning to work. It wasn't all glamour and combat being an Auror. But Addy loved his job. He loved his charming little Irish flat. And he loved his darling wife. They had decided to start trying for a little family only a couple months ago, so Addison wasn't expecting much yet. The books he'd already started reading on the subject said it could take a while. So when Pru came home, Addy sat up expectingly, watching his happy wife. He couldn't keep a goofy grin off his face as he watched her. Then again, he usually had a goofy grin on his face when he was around his wife. She was more than just his wife, after all... she was his best friend. When she said she had a late Christmas gift for his, Addison quirked his eyebrow and tilted his head to the side a little. He took the box from her and opened it, looked at the miniature lion ornament inside. He blinked for a moment, trying to process the tiny lion. Why would she give him a tiny........ His brain finally clicked and he looked up at her with wide, shining eyes. "Wait, are you?!? This is!" He blinked, looked down at the little box, then back to his wife. "Seriously?! This is real?!" He excitedly hugged Pru, kissing her a bunch of times.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
'Cause no, we're not promised tomorrow
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:53 pm

p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
c o l l i n s

Pru nodded eagerly, then snickered as her husband reacted just as she'd predicted, hugging her tightly and kissing her like a complete idiot. Then again, she was a complete idiot too. "I'm due in early September, so I think they'll miss the cutoff date," she admitted sheepishly, "But that just means we'll have them home a little while longer." There was no way of telling the gender, of course- it would have been too early even for muggle technology to. Still, she was thrilled, and he was too. Pru still couldn't quite believe that a tiny human was growing inside her, or, well, what was becoming a human. It seemed ridiculous, but then again, she also couldn't wait. Suddenly having a family of their own was a concrete, real thing.

OOC:
Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

A thousand thoughts ran through his mind and finally, his head perked up andhe smirked. "We're going to need a bigger place. A house, maybe closer to the countryside so he or she will have room to run around. If the baby is anything like me, we're going to need a big yard." He smirked and considered all the things they were going to need to do with the baby coming. "And we'll have to child proof everything," he added as an after thought. Turning to his wife, he smiled again and said, "We have so much work ahead of us." Then he chuckled and wrapped his arms around his wife, planting a kiss on her nose. His mind was focusing on the task ahead. They needed a nice place where they could raise their child(ren) that offered a lot of room to run and play. They needed a big kitchen so they could cook tons of food and also have their families over to visit. A nice living room would be nice too, and hopefully they could get a place that allowed Muggle amenities. Addison liked his television and plus, they were so good at drawing the attention of young children. Still smiling, Addy laid his hand on her stomach gently and finally said, "We need to tell our families now, don't we?"

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:44 pm

p r u d e n c e
b r i g h i d
c o l l i n s

Pru snorted. "That's going to require some intense saving." They were hardly starving artists, but they were also both just recently firmly settled in their careers, and Pru was far too proud to go looking to either of their families for money. "And they won't need the giant backyard right away, just a crib to start with," she laughed. "But we should start looking now." Her eyes widened when he laid his hand on her stomach, before her expression softened somewhat. "I'm not even a month along, Addy. I wouldn't want to... you know," the brunette inclined her head somewhat awkwardly, "Get everyone's hopes up..." One of her newfound fears was that she'd lose the baby early on, and then to have to explain it to everyone that she'd just happily announced it to... But she also didn't want to keep it a secret forever. "The healer advised an official announcement at the end of the first trimester, but... I'd like to tell me mam, at least, if not the entire family just yet. She'll be so thrilled. We could have my parents and your mum over for dinner for New Year's, and tell them privately... and then everyone else later on."

OOC:
Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:29 pm
ค๔๔เร๏ภ c๏llเภร
gภyŦŦเภ๔๏ภ คlยмภเ

คยภ๏ภ เภเтเคтє

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
Any chance that I get

When Pru said they would need to start saving, Addy gave a nervous chuckle and ran his hand through his hair. "Well, about that, I may have already started a savings account for us, when we decided to start trying." He smirked and blinked at her when she said she didn't want to tell everyone yet. "I mean, it's okay to wait a little while, I guess. But your idea for a New Year's dinner sounds like a good idea. Maybe invite our siblings over as well?" He knew his siblings, at least, would be excited to be aunts. Addy didn't rightly understand that Pru had suddenly developed a fear of losing their child. I his mind, she was the strongest woman he knew with the exception of his mother and Pru was impervious in his eyes.

Let's take our time
To say what we want
Use what we got
Before it's all gone
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

The Graveyard (Trash)