Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Belbybrook/Collins Family ~ Accepted (Updated)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:13 pm
Belbybrook Family

Cornelius Belbybrook, husband of Raine, father of Lena, grandfather of Kyla, Addison and Matilda ~ 87 {NPC}
Raine Belbybrook, wife of Cornelius, mother of Lena, grandmother of Kyla, Addison and Matilda ~ 37

Collins Family

Andrew Collins, husband of Lena, father of Kyla, Addison and Matilda ~ 36
Lena Collins, daughter of Cornelius and Raine, wife of Andrew, mother of Kyla, Addison and Matilda ~ 63 {NPC}
Kyla Collins, granddaughter of Cornelius and Raine, daughter of Andrew and Lena, sister of Addison and Matilda ~ 37
Addision Collins, grandson of Cornelius and Raine, son of Andrew and Lena, husband of Prudence, father of Davin, brother of Kyla and Matilda ~ 30
Prudence Collins, wife of Addison ~ 30 (NPC)
Played by The Forgotten Weasley, accepted 04/13/2017 21:00 PM MST
Davin Collins, son of Addison and Prudence, brother of Sienna ~ 7
Sienna Collins, daughter of Addison and Prudence, sister of Davin ~ 1
Matilda Raine Collins, granddaughter of Cornelius and Raine, daughter of Andrew and Lena, sister of Kyla and Addison ~ 28

Accepted by: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/27/2017]
Recent updates accepted by: ~ murrue ❤ [01/06/18]
Accepted characters:
Cornelius [03/27/2017] Lena [03/27/2017] Kyla [03/27/2017]
Addison [03/27/2017] Matilda [03/27/2017]
Prudence [04/14/2017]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:15 pm
Hi, my name is Cornelius Francis Gaius Belbybrook.

But I mostly go by Gaius, Neil, or Frank.

I'm a male.

I'm seventy-eight years old.

My birthday is June 10, 1959.

I used to work as Herbologist/Potioneer.

My dream job is Head of Potioneer Board.

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I was in the class of 1976.

I'm interested in women.

I'm currently with no one anymore.

People tell me I'm crazy, but I'm really friendly, all knowing, and playful. I may be a bit of a looney, but that's only to elicit laughter from my grandchildren. I'm still self-dependent despite my increasing age. I'm always willing to tell a story or share a droplet of knowledge. I stayed true to my personal code throughout my life, helping anyone in need of my help.

My background story is I was born to Isladora and Wembley Belbybrook, a pureblood family. Both of my parents were healers, which fostered a love of healing in my youth. When I went to Hogwarts, I joined my parents' House of Hufflepuff. Throughout schooling, I became infatuated with a girl named Raine. She shared my love of Healing magic. After graduating, we married and became Healers at St. Mungo's. During the rise of the Dark Lord, I opted to join the Order of the Phoenix. I provided them with Healing whenever necessary. After his disappearance, my marriage with Raine became strained, until our daughter Lena was born. We stayed together for her, though we didn't have anymore children. I left St. Mungo's, instead becoming a Potioneer and a Herbologist.

Shortly after Lena went off to Hogwarts, Raine became sickly and a Muggle doctor said she was afflicted with terminal liver cancer. She survived until Lena's third year, and passed during the summer. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't cure her. Over her grave, I apologized for running off to fight with the Order. That was what had driven a stake between us. I mourned her loss for many years after. When Lena moved out to move in with her fiancee, I decided to leave the house and travel for a few years. I traveled the world, learning more about healing arts in Egypt, studying exotic plants in China and brewing potions with the witches in Salem. I returned to England for the birth of my granddaughter Kyla.

It was a bright morning when I received a call from Lena. Her husband, a Muggle named Andrew, had been killed in an accident at work. Since they lived in a Muggle community and Lena worked in the wizarding community, she wasn't sure how she was going to pay for their house. Her children were ten, four and barely one. So I told her to move in with me. I had the room after all. I converted my office and laboratory into bedrooms, moved myself out of my room and offered it to my daughter. And baby Matilda took Lena's old room, which was currently serving as a library. I helped put Kyla through Hogwarts, serving as a guidance counselor for her through her teenage years.

I enjoy Healing, Herbology, Potions, a good book, my daughter and grandchildren, tea, warm days and sunlight.

I despise Dark magic (in all its facets), rain, cold days, snow, loud noises and Flying.

I'm afraid of anything happening to my grandchildren and Flying.

My strengths are Healing and Potions.

My flaws are Cooking and irrational decisions.

I look like this crazy old man

My wand is a twelve inch birch with unicorn hair core.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Alchemy: E
Astronomy: P
Charms: A
Defense Against the Dark Arts: A
Healing: O
Herbology: O
History of Magic: D
Potions: O
Transfiguration: T

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Alchemy: A
Healing: O
Herbology: O
Potions: E

Moved to NPC ~ Summer

Summer II

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:16 pm
Hi, my name is Lena Serafina Collins (nee Belbybrook).

I'm a female.

I'm fifty-four years old.

My birthday is September 29, 1983.

I work in Muggle Liaison Office.

My dream job is Muggle Studies teacher (maybe?).

My blood status is Pureblood.

The house I was in was Hufflepuff.

I was in the class of 2000.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with no one anymore.

I may seem focused on my work and somewhat terse but I'm really caring and motherly. Outside of work, I'm always an ear to listen and I'm quick with advice. I can still be somewhat terse and I inherited my father's quickness to act. Overall, I'm friendly, nice and kind. I have a big heart and I try my hardest to connect mentally with my co-workers, friends and family.

My background story is I was born to Cornelius and Raine. Despite my parents being there, their relations were frosty and it affected me in my formative years. I was distant with my parents and made few friends. When I went to Hogwarts, I was grateful to be away from them. In the new environment, I was able to make friends better. But it didn't last because I learned that my mother was dying. Despite our distant relations, her passing still greatly affected. I withdrew from my friendship for a couple years. I even considered things like suicide or self-harming. In my fifth year, a girl I had been friends with reached out to me and over the next year, brought me back to sanity. I reformed the old friendships and even reconnected with my father, who was almost going through his own grieving.

After graduating, I enrolled in the Muggle Liaison Office, because of my fascination with Muggles. In my work, I met a Muggle police officer named Andrew Collins. He was very charming and I started to see him outside of work. Our relationship developed quickly. Before I knew it, I was pregnant. Andrew asked me to marry him and the difficult conversation came up. Even after finding out I was a witch, he still wanted to marry me. He was very accepting of the fact. We had our first daughter Kyla, then our son Addison, then our second daughter Matilda. Weeks before her first birthday, I was informed that Andrew had been shot three times and killed in the line of duty. Broken, I contacted my father and pleaded with him to take in my family. We moved in with him and I grieved. The loss of Andrew greatly effected Kyla and I think, in part, she blamed me.

I enjoy quiet reading, Charms, Potions, flowers, small animals and cuddling my baby.

I despise loud noises, Muggle guns, rain, big animals, and most meat.

I'm afraid of my daughter hating me.

My strengths are cooking.

My flaws are irrational actions.

I look like this pretty lady

My wand is a ten inch hazel with a dragon heartstring core.

My pet is a tabby cat named Lincoln.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy: D
Care of Magical Creatures: E
Charms: E
Herbology: E
History of Magic: P
Muggle Studies: O
Transfiguration: E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Care of Magical Creatures: A
Charms: A
Herbology: E
Muggle Studies: O
Transfiguration: A

Moved to NPC ~ Summer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:17 pm
xxxxkylaxxxhayley xxxcollinsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              AGE Thirty-seven

BIRTHDAY May 10, 2009

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Ten inch willow with a fairy wing core, surprisingly springy

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Emily Kinney x

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2026

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Charms
                  Muggle Studies

WORST LESSONS
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts
                  Transfiguration
                  History of Magic

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ D
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ T
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ D
                  Potions ~ P
                  Transfiguration ~ T
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ E

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Unemployed

DREAM JOB Herbologist

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ BUBBLY Cheerful as always, Kyla has a personality that is hard to bring down. She can find happiness in just about everything. She's extremely high spirited, even though her life is basically in the pits.
              ■ TALKATIVE Kyla is incredibly talkative to boot. She can talk for hours about anything. Her talkativeness usually begets her lack of attention to her academics.
              ■ LOYAL A secret keeper, a shoulder to cry on, a friend in need, Kyla is all of these. She puts her friends before anything else. Though she tries her best to avoid violence, if it requires that, she'll go to that level.
              ■ FLIRTY Although it's not usually on purpose, Kyla is incredibly flirty. Her perception of boundaries is practically non-existent. And when she finds someone interested, she openly flirts with them. She's not a horrible person though, so if they rebuff her or if they're taken, she'll stop.
              ■ EMOTIONAL Whether it's happiness, sadness or excitement, Kyla is overly emotional. Sometimes, she gets depressed, however, no one would know because of her bubbliness.
              ■ IMMATURE Despite growing into adulthood, Kyla is still mentally in her teens. The fact that most of the people from her grade have gone on to real jobs doesn't reflect on her. She is content to work in a minor retail job. She still listens to music and throws temper tantrums at times and constantly earns her mother's ire.

Flowers
                  Rainy Days
                  Gardening
                  Music

DISLIKES
                  Responsibilities
                  Cold, Snowy Days
                  Nightmares
                  Reading
                  Classes

HOBBIES
                  Gardening
                  Singing
                  Dancing

STRENGTHS
                  Herbology
                  Animal Care

WEAKNESSES
                  Academics
                  Adulthood

FEARS
                  Loneliness
                  Nightmares

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Kyla is the first child of Lena And Andrew Collins. Lena is a witch who works at the Muggle Liaison Office and Andrew was a Muggle police officer. She grew up, for the first portion of her life, in a Muggle community and attended a Muggle school. When she was ten years old, however, her father was murdered in the line of duty. His death rocked their family. Lena could no longer afford to keep their home and moved the family in with her father, Kyla's grandfather Cornelius. He lived in an entirely magical community. It was then that Kyla was informed of her magical powers and that her mother was a witch. On her eleventh birthday, Kyla received a letter to Hogwarts.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR When she attended Hogwarts, she was Sorted into Hufflepuff, like her mother and grandfather before her. She made many friends quickly, but her grades quickly began to suffer.
                  SECOND YEAR With her grades abysmal in most subjects, Kyla instead focused on the ones she was good at, being Charms and Herbology. She spent more time with her friends, ignoring her homework from her bad classes. She started to notice boys more as she grew into her body.
                  THIRD YEAR In third year, she added Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies. She did surprisingly well in both classes and continued to excel in only Charms and Herbology.
                  FOURTH YEAR During her fourth year, Kyla noticed that she was attracted to both boys and girls. That seemed normal to her and, doing some research, found out that was called bisexual. She started trying to study, but still found it hard to focus on her education.
                  FIFTH YEAR Kyla started dating in her fifth year, but she found it hard to stay with one partner. She dated two boys and one girl throughout the course of the year, though she always made sure to break up with one before starting with another. Due, in part, to her dating methods, she spent little time focusing on her studies, which led to her doing poorly on most of her O.W.L.s at the end of the year.
                  SIXTH YEAR Having failed most of her O.W.L.s the previous year, Kyla only continued on with four of her classes: Charms, Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology and Muggle Studies. Knowing that she'd probably be disowned if she failed any more classes, Kyla tried her best to study and focus on her remaining classes. Thusly, she gave up dating until she graduated.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Managing to keep her grades up, Kyla entered seventh year with high expectations for herself. She kept her nose in a book, practically driving herself insane with her studying. But her hard work paid off and she passed all her N.E.W.T.s, leaving her in a position to actually do something with herself after Hogwarts.

POST GRADUATION When she graduated, Kyla looked into getting a job as a Herbologist, but never actually pursued it. Instead, she loafed around the house for a couple years, focusing on her singing and hanging out with her friends. Finally, her mother put her foot down. She was demanded to get a job or face being exiled from the house. So Kyla sought out help from her friends and was given a job at Florean's by her friend Rose. Nell, Rose's partner, was supposed to help her get a job as a Herbologist, but Kyla never reminded her, instead allowing herself to stagnate once again.

After her friend Lyre's wedding, Kyla began to fall into a slump. All of her friends were getting married, with Rose and Nell's wedding on the way. That left her, the only one of her friends left unmarried. However, a new potential love interest entered her life in the form of Mirzam Owens, a seamster working down the road at Madam Malkin's. After dating Mirzam for a year or so, she felt it was time for a change and he agreed. They split and Kyla flaked, leaving her job and the country to travel abroad in America.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Cornelius Belbybrook (Grandfather); Lena Collins (Mother); Andrew Collins (Father); Addison Collins (Brother); Matilda Collins (Sister) Prudence Collins (Sister-in-Law)
              FRIENDS Rose Hall; Nell Ellis; Adalaide Whitethorne; Lyre Masters; Mirzam Owens
              BEST FRIEND Rose Hall; Lyre Masters
              ROMANTIC INTEREST None
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Rhett (Cat)

Summer II

Summer II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:22 pm
xxxxค ๔ ๔ เ ร ๏ ภxxxc ค ภ v є ภxxxc ๏ l l เ ภ ร xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Addy

AGE Thirty

BIRTHDAY 03 November 2016

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Eleven inch redwood with a hippogriff feather core

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Danny Jones x

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2034

BEST LESSONS
                  Cursebreaking
                  Charms

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  History of Magic
                  Astronomy

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ EE
                  Herbology ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ A
                  Wizard Law ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Auror

DREAM JOB Head Auror

■ DEPENDABLE Addison is there for his friends and family through thick and thin. He can always be counted on to help, whatever the cost may be. This makes Addison a strong friend and an exception partner in the relationship.
              ■ BRAVE Ready to take on any challenge, Addison is brave, but not too the foolhardy extreme. He is willing to put himself in harm's way to defend those he cares about. Almost no challenge is too daunting for him. Whether it comes to fending off nightmares, squishing bugs or facing boggarts, Addison is counted on to stand up and never give in.
              ■ LAID BACK Addison doesn't always need to be the center of attention and often times likes to hang back. That doesn't mean that he doesn't enjoy the lime light from time to time, but usually when he occupies it, he isn't overwhelmingly so engrossed.
              ■ ROMANTIC More of a lover than a fighter, Addison has a romantic side like no other. He loves deeper than most and can be counted one to be the first to buy presents on any special occasion. He almost never misses a factoid about his loved ones and retains favorite foods, flowers, etc very well.
              ■ FUNNY Whether it's a crack joke or a cheap pun, Addison is comedic gold. It doesn't matter the audience, no matter what, Addison can get a laugh or two. One liners, funny anecdotes or cheap puns... Addison knows them all.
              ■ ADVENTUROUS Hiking through the hills, exploring deep dungeons, traversing dangerous forests... all these appeal to the adventurous side of Addison. Anything he can explore or climb or swim to... he does. He dreams of finding an undiscovered ruin or temple and exploring it himself.

Adventuring
                  Animals
                  Climbing trees
                  Dueling

DISLIKES
                  Spicy foods
                  Reading
                  Rainy days
                  Cold
                  Herbology

HOBBIES
                  Hiking
                  Tree climbing
                  Swimming

STRENGTHS
                  Dependability
                  Memory

WEAKNESSES
                  Impulsiveness
                  Studying

FEARS
                  Failure
                  Spectre of my father's killer

CHILDHOOD The second child born to Lena, a witch, and Andrew, a Muggle. When he was real young, his father Andrew was murdered in a routine traffic stop. Addison was too young to have formed decent memories of his father and everything he learned about the man was provided to him by his older sister Kyla. After his father's death, the family moved out of their Muggle neighborhood and into the house of his grandfather, Cornelius. He was schooled in magic by his grandfather, alongside his younger sister Matilda, and thusly grew up with a greater understanding of the environment.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Coming to Hogwarts was a great reliever for Addison, as he was able to get out of the herbology household he grew up in. Addison quickly made lots of friends and discovered the subjects he liked and didn't like. Chief among the hated subjects was Herbology.
                  SECOND YEAR Further studies into Herbology got Addison disciplined after "accidentally" pruning a tree to death alongside Tori Rae. He formed stronger bonds with his friends, primarily with Tori who shared his strong distaste for Herbology. Addison performed very well in other classes though, excelling in Defense Against the Dark Arts and Potions.
                  THIRD YEAR Matilda began attending Hogwarts in Addison's third year. All of his friends fawned over her and she clung to him incessantly. He responded by pushing her away repeatedly. During third year, in Defense Against the Dark Arts, they faced their boggarts. Addison's reaction was not the best and it left him disturbed for a long time. During this time though, his close friendship with Prudence Lowery began more than that, at least to him.
                  FOURTH YEAR In the summer between third and fourth year, Addison invited Pru over to his house, and after a long day of hanging out, Addy asked her to be his girlfriend. They started the school year together as boyfriend and girlfriend. At first, it was hand holding and blushes, but it quickly grew into kisses and intense stares. Academically, Addison did better in all classes but Herbology and Astronomy.
                  FIFTH YEAR Studying for O.W.L.s at the end of the year became foremost in Addison's mind. He knew there was practically no way he was passing Herbology, despite Pru's tutelage. At the Valentine's Masquerade, Addison finally said those three words. Despite her initial shock, Pru responded in kind.
                  SIXTH YEAR Addy was intently focused on his studies during his sixth year, studying especially hard with his girlfriend on the subjects he was weak in. In between studying and spending time with his girlfriend, Addy struggled to do he Prefect duties, yet still managed it. Over the summer, Pru and Addy took their relationship to the next level, proclaiming their love both verbally and physically.
                  SEVENTH YEAR His seventh year was spent studying heavily, with focus on Herbology, which he spent studying with Pru. His hard work showed in his grades as they took a drastic ascent. When it came time for the N.E.W.T.s, Addy excelled in his tests, even managing the highest grade in Herbology. As soon as his grades came in, he went immediately to apply for a position as Auror.

POST GRADUATION After graduation, Addy went to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and applied for the Auror program. He was accepted, thanks in no small part to his grades. Entering training, Addy put his best into the program, refusing to be beaten by the training. At the end of the first year of training, Addy and his girlfriend started searching for a flat together. After an extensive search, the two got an flat together in Ireland. Now that they were living together, Addison started planning his proposal to Prudence, thinking that they were ready to get married.

After months of planning, Addison finally had the whole affair prepared. He'd gotten the ring, reserved a fancy restaurant the night before Christmas and went through all the necessary preparations to propose. The night went off without a hitch and after a wonderful meal, Addison took a knee in front of Pru and asked her to marry him. Naturally, she said yes and they began planning their wedding, slated for August. They were married in Kenmare, Pru's hometown. After being happily married for a couple years, the young couple decided to try for a baby and were successful pretty quickly. Pru then gave birth to their son, Davin.

FAMILY Prudence Collins (Wife); Davin Collins (Son);Cornelius Belbybrook (Grandfather); Lena Collins (Mother); Andrew Collins (Father); Kyla Collins (Sister); Matilda Collins (Sister)
              FRIENDS Rider Wilson; Lyall Thompson; Feather Snow; Dakota Vann
              BEST FRIEND Victoria McClellan
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Prudence Collins
              ENEMIES Professor Jason Hill
              PETS Russet (Owl)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:23 pm
xxxx๓ ค t เ l ๔ คxxxг ค เ ภ єxxxς ๏ l l เ ภ ร xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Mattie

AGE Twenty-eight

BIRTHDAY 31 March 2018

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Eight inch rosewood with a fairy wing core, spiraled shaft

GENDER Female

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English

FACECLAIM Dianna Agron x

ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Hufflepuff

CLASS OF 2036

BEST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Transfiguration

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ D
                  Charms ~ EE
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ A
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ EE
                  Art ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE
                  Divination ~ D

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ A
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  Potions ~ A
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ EE

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Florist

DREAM JOB Florist

■ FRIENDLY Always the people person, Matilda is incredibly friendly and can make friends with just about anyone. She fits in with all cliques and always has something to contribute.
              ■ ENERGETIC Whether it's in the conversation, outside or in class, Matilda is the energetic type. Mattie is enthusiastic about just about everything and always expresses it. Her mother often worries about her hyperactivity.
              ■ REBELLIOUS Like many teenagers, Mattie favors herself the rebellious type. Whereas she once relied heavily on her family for support, now she tries to ignore them. She has problems following orders from her elders and enjoys sneaking out, if only to wander around her neighborhood.
              ■ COMPASSIONATE She cares a lot about her friends, her family (though secretly) and animals, especially if they're small and fluffy. She'll go anywhere and do just about anything in order to make people happy.
              ■ EASILY AMUSED There is almost always a smile on Matilda's face. She enjoys all kinds of jokes, from cheap one liners to knock knock jokes. If you tell a joke, you can count on getting a laugh from Mattie.
              ■ JITTERY Though she likes to give off the air of bravery, Matilda is easily frightened by many things. She hates being in the dark and any animal that is close to her in size. Though not outwardly afraid of bugs, she despises spiders and the crawly bugs. In the dark, she gets really jumpy and clingy.

Flowers
                  Fluffy animals
                  Sunshine
                  Making friends

DISLIKES
                  Darkness
                  Scary animals
                  Spiders
                  Rain and snow
                  Spooky stories

HOBBIES
                  Floral arranging
                  Herbology
                  Cheering

STRENGTHS
                  Gardening
                  Empathy

WEAKNESSES
                  Bravery
                  Following orders

FEARS
                  Darkness
                  Scary animals

CHILDHOOD The last child of Lena and Andrew Collins, Matilda was born only a few months before Andrew's death on the job. She grew up entirely in the magical world, living at her Grandfather's house. The only things she knows about her father, she learned from her elder sister. When Kyla went off to school, Mattie began having nightmares, to which she turned to Addison for help. And after Addy went to school, Mattie turned to her mother, often sleeping in her bed. After receiving her letter, Mattie began trying to deal with her nightmares herself.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Matilda expected her first year to be lots of fun times with her brother, but he pushed her away to spend time with his friends. His rejection of her hurt her mentally. Instead, she latched onto her friends whom she had befriended on her first trip to the school. Matilda easily did well in Herbology, considering her background in the subject. The others, though, she didn't do so well in.
                  SECOND YEAR As the second school year started, Matilda had fully stopped relying on her brother for support. She had made her own friends and was becoming her own person. She continued to do exceptionally well in Herbology, but began falling behind in subjects like Potions and Defense.
                  THIRD YEAR On the cart ride to school, Matilda met and befriended Joel Powell, a fourth year boy from Gryffindor. She also started her electives, taking Care of Magical Creatures, Cooking with Magic and World Studies. She quickly grew to love Magical Creatures and Cooking. At the Valentine's Masquerade, she met up with Joel again and had fun, despite them not being on a date.
                  FOURTH YEAR Mattie spent most of fourth year dancing around her feelings for Joel and not focusing too much on her grades. That being said, they slipped a little bit. As the year ending, she came to terms with her feelings, deciding that she couldn't hide from them anymore. She needed to face them and so, over the summer, she and Joel began dating in earnest. She also found out she'd been selected as Prefect, meaning that she would need to act more mature now.
                  FIFTH YEAR Matilda took her appointment as Prefect seriously, reflecting on how her sister was still living at home and working part time. She got most of her grades together, focusing more on her studies. She also started attending more Gryffindor Quidditch games in support of her boyfriend, Joel.
                  SIXTH YEAR Matilda's sixth year was spent studying, maintaining her Prefect duties, cheering at her boyfriend's game and spending as much time as she could with her boyfriend. Worrying about the N.E.W.T.s made Matilda realize that she definitely wanted to run her own business... because she knew she probably wouldn't do too well on most of her exams.
                  SEVENTH YEAR Mattie spent her last year at Hogwarts studying and doing her best to fulfill her Prefect duties. Since her boyfriend had graduated from Hogwarts, Mattie spent all of her time at the school. Her constant studying paid off and she earned good grades on her N.E.W.T.s.

POST GRADUATION After graduating, Matilda went about trying to open her own shop to sell flowers. She scoped out several locations, but all seemed to be too far out of her price range. Dejected, she was about to give up when her grandfather gave her a small loan to be able to rent a stall in Diagon Alley. Matilda and Joel broke up less than a year from Mattie's graduation, since both were focused on their employment. Mattie opened a home delivery service for her floral stand.

FAMILY Cornelius Belbybrook (Grandfather); Lena Collins (Mother); Andrew Collins (Father); Kyla Collins (Sister); Addison Collins (Brother) Prudence Collins (Sister-in-Law)
              FRIENDS Levi Gamble; William Radcliffe; Zephryos Whitethorne; Rider Wilson; Victoria McClellan; Lyall Thompson; Joel Powell
              BEST FRIEND Joel Powell
              ROMANTIC INTEREST None
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Mr Bunbun (Rabbit)

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:43 am
xxxxP R U D E N C ExxxB R I G H I DxxxC O L L I N S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Pru

AGE 31

BIRTHDAY 25 December 2015

BLOOD STATUS Pureblood

WAND Thirteen inches, Birch, Dragon Heartstring, Sturdy, Knobby.

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Demisexual

LANGUAGES SPOKEN English, Irish Gaelic

FACECLAIM Crystal Reed x

ATTENDED Hogwarts

HOUSE Gryffindor

CLASS OF 2034

BEST LESSONS
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Transfiguration
                  Healing

WORST LESSONS
                  History of Magic
                  Astronomy
                  Potions

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ P
                  Charms ~ A
                  Herbology ~ O
                  History of Magic ~ D
                  Potions ~ P
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Cooking with Magic ~ A
                  Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ EE
                  Healing ~ O
                  Muggle Mythology ~ O
                  Muggle Studies ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ EE
                  World Studies ~ EE

NEWT SCORES
                  Herbology ~ EE
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Healing ~ EE
                  Wizard Law ~ A

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Magizoologist (accepted)

DREAM JOB Magizoologist

■ AMIABLE In general, Pru is typically a friendly, pleasant person, more than capable of making small talk with strangers or introducing herself to people she's never met before. She's for the most part good-natured, and rarely moody or one to mope much. She prides herself on being easy to be around and talk to. Pru gets along well enough with most people she meets and isn't one to pick arguments, though she'll be the one to finish them. While this makes it pretty easy for her to make friends, it also ensures she holds her tongue more often that not, letting emotions simmer inside her.
              ■ RESOLUTE Pru hates to stand around and do nothing when she thinks there's something she ought to do, and while she enjoys her downtime just as much as other people, once she knows she needs to do something, she's going to do it without wavering. She's not one to be wishy washy or have long internal debates over what to do. She decides, then does it. Unfortunately, this also makes her intensely stubborn and very slow to change her opinion of someone or something. It's not that she's always convinced she's right or even in the right, but personal change doesn't necessarily come that easily to her.
              ■ MORALISTIC Pru has her own honor code of sorts, and while it's as if she's taken any sort of oath, she does strongly believe in 'sticking to her guns', so to speak. If something feels wrong to her, she's simply not going to do it. She does tend to see the world in more stark black and white, but only because she believes it's very easy to cloak your own actions in grey. The ends do not ever justify the means, in Pru's opinion, and if someone has to tell themselves that, she's willing to bet they're doing a lot more wrong than they're ready to admit. To her some things are simply not acceptable, and never will be.
              ■ UNAFRAID Pru is very slow to become overwhelmed with nerves or anxiety. She's usually pretty calm, and solid as a rock to boot. She's not easily intimidated, and, generally not one to back down in face of a challenge or hurdle. Pru rarely hesitates, even in the face of difficulties and disappointments, and is willing to put herself in danger for what she believes is right. Because of this she is prone to playing knight, even when people don't really need her help or are better off helping themselves without her riding in on a white horse to try to save them. But to her credit this trait doesn't translate into recklessness on her part.
              ■ LOYAL Pru is above many other things firm in her support of the people she loves and cares about. She tries to be a constant friend, even when it's difficult. If she promises someone something, she'll give her all in order to uphold that promise. She's willing to stand by her friends even in the darkest of times, but her unwavering loyalty can at times blind her to the flaws of others or make her reluctant to discuss things that need to be discussed, if it means a fight or fracturing of the relationship between her and someone else. Her loyalty could be her downfall; particularly with how important she considers it.
              ■ PRACTICAL Practicality has always been something near and dear to Pru's heart. She's more concerned with the hands on part than the theory bit. She has more common sense than book smarts, and it's served her fairly well thus far. She prides herself on being more sensible than most people she knows, especially coming from a house known for it's wild child reputation. In this way she does partly live up to her literal name; she has a more cautious, realistic side to her that influences a lot of what she says and does. She hates pretension and people acting high and mighty, and prides herself on her down to earth nature.

Reading for short amounts of time
                  Drawing in her free time
                  Anything athletic or physical
                  Telling stories, especially scary ones

DISLIKES
                  Werewolves
                  Maths
                  Being forced to sit still and do nothing
                  Being in the dark
                  Cold foods

HOBBIES
                  Quidditch
                  Being outside
                  Helping out at her mum's shop

STRENGTHS
                  Dealing with animals
                  Physical activity

WEAKNESSES
                  Doesn't forgive easily
                  Very set in her ways

FEARS
                  Werewolves
                  Losing her mother

CHILDHOOD Pru was born the youngest child and only daughter of Davin and Siobhan Lowery, both from old Irish pureblood lines. The child of a Hufflepuff and a Gryffindor, respectively, Pru adored her mother and idolized her father as a little girl. Her father's death while working for the Werewolf Capture Unit devastated her. She had seen her father as a giant among men. He was the hero of her fairy tale, and his death shook her to her core. After that, Pru, her mother, and her two older brothers, Jarlath and Adrienne, resided in one big estate with her uncles, cousins, aunt, and her father's cousin. Her mother bought a pet shop in Diagon Alley, the Magical Menagerie, and many of Pru's happy childhood memories are from there. It inspired her love of animals and magical creatures, though a lingering preoccupation with werewolves remained with her. When she was around nine or so her mother began dating again; a man named Wesley Edgeworth. Pru wasn't exactly pleased by this development; her older brothers even less so. However, she warmed to the man as time went on, and had come to accept him as part of her mother's life by the time she was about to enter Hogwarts.

SCHOOL YEARS
              FIRST YEAR Pru went into her first year with high expectations, all of which were fulfilled. She was sorted into Gryffindor, the house of her mother and her brother Adrienne, and quickly made friends with her classmates. She enjoyed school and even attended the Yule Ball hosted that year, going with a house mate as friends. She was slightly homesick towards the middle of the school year, but was almost reluctant to leave when it was time to return home for the summer.
              SECOND YEAR Pru found her second year less exciting and new than her first, but was thrilled to make reserve keeper for her house's quidditch team. Her uncle being a broom maker, she had always taken a keen interest in the sport. Her mother also married Wesley during the year, though it was less a formal wedding and more a signing of papers at the Ministry. Pru found herself happy for them.
              THIRD YEAR Pru's third year was fairly quiet, except for the very beginning and very end. The summer before her third year she moved into the Edgeworth Manor, given her mother's recent marriage, and also attended the wedding of her new stepbrother, Damien, to his fiancee. At the very end of the year Hogsmeade was attacked by dark wizards as students boarded the train, but Pru saw none of the action, her cousin Kenny apparating her and his girlfriend, Jojo, out of harm's way almost immediately. He then went back to serve as transport for trapped younger years, and Pru was furious with him for leaving her and his panicking girlfriend, but relieved when he made it out safely. He'd moved in at the Edgeworth Manor at the holidays due to issues with one of his fathers, after all, and Pru saw him as more of a brother than her own.
              FOURTH YEAR The summer right before Pru's fourth year her longtime friend Addison invited her over, revealed he'd had a crush on her for some time now, and asked her to be his girlfriend. Pru was caught completely off guard by this, having been totally oblivious to his growing feelings, but accepted and found herself very suddenly in her very first relationship. On the one hand, she didn't feel she was quite ready or prepared at all for any of it, but on the other she cared deeply for Addy and enjoyed spending time with him. She also had to deal with the shock of having been named team captain at the unusually young age of fourteen, since the vice captain of the Gryffindor Team had been killed during the attack at the start of the summer. Pru wasn't quite thrilled with this, especially since she was convinced everyone thought it was favoritism on her Head of House, Amata Harlowe's, part, as she'd known Amata since she was small, the woman being her uncle Ciaran's best friend. Her cousin Rhys also started his first year at Hogwarts, and she tried not to think about her uncles's splintering marriage, which had caused the boy to stop speaking entirely. Gryffindor's quidditch season was terrible, which caused her a great deal of stress, and her uncles's divorced. It was not really a year she'd count as her 'best'.
              FIFTH YEAR Pru certainly liked her fifth year better than her fourth year, even if she had OWLs and Rhys being a 'right little t**t' to contend with. She completely overhauled the Gryffindor quidditch team, and while they played better than they had the year before, didn't win any awards. Her cousin Caty started her first year at Hogwarts and was sorted into Slytherin, which neither surprised nor upset Pru, though she had been hoping to no longer be the only Gryffindor student in the family. At the Valentine's Masquerade she and Addy told each other they loved one another for the first time, and while her OWLs were difficult, she survived. She even got a kitten off of the Transfiguration exam.
              SIXTH YEAR Pru's sixth year was fairly quiet. Gryffindor didn't develop a sudden winning streak, but they did manage to beat Slytherin in a game, something she found herself quite proud of. She mostly enjoyed a peaceful year and found herself hoping to enjoy her last summer as a carefree teen before NEWTs and graduation. The only downside to it was that Kenny's girlfriend had seemingly vanished off the face of the earth, and no one had any idea where she was.
              SEVENTH YEAR Pru's seventh year was a mixed bag. She did well on her NEWTs, Gryffindor won their last game, and she and Addy made plans to move in together after they'd secured jobs. Kenny was reunited with his girlfriend and Rhys seemed to be making progress. However, Caty's moods seemed off all year, even to Pru, who was hardly the most observant person, and she worried about her youngest cousin.

POST GRADUATION Immediately after graduating Pru applied to become a magizoologist. After she began her work with that, and Addy began Auror training, the two began looking for a place to live together, and eventually settled on a flat in Dublin, moving into it two summers after their graduation. They were engaged the day before her birthday, on Christmas Eve 2036, and married in August of 2037, in Kenmare, Pru's Irish hometown. After a few years of marriage, the couple began trying for a baby, and in September of 2039, Pru gave birth to a son, Davin Andrew Collins, named for both of their deceased fathers. Six years later, the couple had a second child, a daughter named Sienna.

FAMILY Addison Collins (husband), Davin Collins (son), Sienna Collins (daughter), Siobhan Edgeworth (mother), Wesley Edgeworth (stepfather), Jarlath Lowery (older brother), Adrienne Lowery (older brother), Damien Edgeworth (stepbrother), Marina Edgeworth (stepsister-in-law), Gideon Edgeworth (step-nephew), Lucia Edgeworth (step-niece), Aedan Lowery (paternal uncle), Ciaran Blake (paternal uncle), Kenneth Blake (cousin), Rhys Blake (cousin), Catheryn Blake (cousin), Andrea Lowery (paternal aunt), Faylinn Lowery (paternal cousin), Cornelius Belbybrook (grandfather-in-law), Lena Collins (mother-in-law), Kyla Collins (sister-in-law), Matilda Collins (sister-in-law)
          FRIENDS Victoria Macclellan, Addison Collins, Lyall Thompson, Rider Wilson, Feather Snow, Dakota Vann
          BEST FRIEND Victoria Macclellan
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Addison Collins
          ENEMIES None
          PETS Owl named Wallace, British shorthair cat named Saoirse

NPCed  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:49 pm
xxDAVINxxxANDREWxxxCOLLINSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxBASICSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NICKNAMES Davy

GENDER Male

FACECLAIM (Your character's faceclaim; make sure it is available by checking the Faceclaim List)

AGE Seven

BIRTHDAY September 4, 2039

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND (Length/Wood/Core)

xxxSCHOOL AND CAREERxxxxxxxxxxxx

ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

YEAR (First-Seventh)

HOUSE (Gryffindor -or- Hufflepuff -or- Ravenclaw -or- Slytherin)

DREAM JOB Astronaut

xxxPERSONALITYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TRAIT: (Description of trait as it applies to your character)

■ (like)
        ■ (like)
        ■ (like)
        ■ (like)
        ■ (like)

DISLIKES
        ■ (dislike)
        ■ (dislike)
        ■ (dislike)
        ■ (dislike)
        ■ (dislike)

STRENGTHS
        ■ (strength)
        ■ (strength)

WEAKNESSES
        ■ (weakness)
        ■ (weakness)

FEARS
        ■ (fear)

xxxBACKSTORYxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EARLY CHILDHOOD (Your character's life before they attended school)

SCHOOL YEARS
          FIRST YEAR (what happened your character's first year of school; this section will be added in after their first year is completed)
          SECOND YEAR (what happened your character's second year of school; this section will be added in after their second year is completed)
          THIRD YEAR (what happened your character's third year of school; this section will be added in after their third year is completed)
          FOURTH YEAR (what happened your character's fourth year of school; this section will be added in after their fourth year is completed)
          FIFTH YEAR (what happened your character's fifth year of school; this section will be added in after their fifth year is completed)
          SIXTH YEAR (what happened your character's sixth year of school; this section will be added in after their sixth year is completed)
          SEVENTH YEAR (what happened your character's seventh year of school; this section will be added in after their seventh year is completed)

FAMILY
      FRIENDS
      BEST FRIEND
      ROMANTIC INTEREST None
      ENEMIES Name
      PETS

Summer II

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash