HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
Eirlys vs Poscuta - Another Training Day [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:10 pm
Character || Eirlys
Stage || Beast Charmer
Battling || Poscuta
Battle Stat || 19
Defense || 8
Roll Needed || 60-100
Rolled || 88
Outcome || Won
Experience earned || 12  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:42 pm
Today was going to be a different day. Eirlys decided as she woke up that morning. Kissing Huyana’s cheek as she passed him she waved. “I’ll be back with a new partner...Bergchi willing.” she called over her shoulder with a wry smile.

As she walked out into the underbrush, Rior staying home for this little trip. She figured the less stress the Aldabuck had going outside the better. Plus she figured the twins would want to play with Rior for the day since she was out. As the female walked in the area where she last saw the small colony of beasts. Sighing she crossed her arms as she looked around, glancing over her shoulder she spotted a tail and felt her muscles coil. Waiting till she heard the telltale rustle of the underbrush, once she did the female timed it. Right when she heard the claws scratch the ground she turned. Twisting her body as she did so. Rolling to the side she dodged the beast, watching it skitter in the tall grass she smirked.

“Got you. Not fun when you miss the target is it?” she teased as she straightened. Smirking at the beast who shook itself free of the startelement. She slowly stood as the beast sized her up again. The two beings sized each other for a few moments before the beast shot out at her. The female moved to the side before grabbing it by the tail and quickly wrapping it in the cloak she had on.

Word Count: 253

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
SwordOfTheDarkOnes rolled 2 100-sided dice: 80, 18 Total: 98 (2-200)

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:51 pm
Taming || Poscuta
Attack Stat || 19 + 2 = 21
Speed Stat || 20 + 2 = 22
Intelligence || 11
Roll 1 Needed || 70-100
Roll 2 Needed || 60-100
Rolled || 80, 18
Outcome || Nope  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:53 am
Okay, well now she had it. What should she do with it? The female sat on the ground with the beast in her lap. As she looked down at it, the beast seemed to give her a questioning look. As she thought about it. The female ice charmer kept it wrapped as she got a small pile of treats. She held it out in front of her with a stern look.

“Okay, this is how this goes. I give you a treat...you get used to following a earthling’s order. If we got that understood then I fully expect your cooperation for the next few hours or so. The next step...well.” she smiled. “We’ll get to that in a few moments.”

She set it down then gave it a nice long look. The beast seemed to sigh lightly before settling in for the long haul. She rolled her eyes as she picked up a treat and offered it. “I’ll unwrap you once I know you aren’t going to bite my hand off. Deal?”

It seemed to think on it before nodding. The female was skeptical but was pleased when it didn’t bite her after a few treats. As soon as she unwrapped the beast. It fled. The female threw up her hands in defeat.

Word Count: 215

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
◈ Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers