Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Private Homes
Lalia's home/ Cerulean View Resort Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
Cerulean View Resort

User Image
Lalia's home

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:13 pm
Lalia
User Image
Lalia had woken up early since, her and her mother were going to head to the family resort. She said goodbye to her father then headed out with her mother. It was a good six hour swim to the resort from their home. Yet Lalia was excited to see her aunt and her family. This was her first time since the terrible tropical storm hit the city that the resort is located in. Along the way Lalia noticed all the different sea creatures and even the shipwrecks. She made mental notes to check them out later when she would return home.

~Six hours later, her mother and her finally reach the resort. They were only a few miles away. Though something caught Lalia's attention. There was this square up on the surface. Her mother was still swimming ahead but Lalia stopped. Lalia's curiosity was burning and she just had to check it out. She began to swim up to the strange thing.

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:01 am
Shínbào Tsukino
Shínbào grimaced, wincing as his stiff muscles protested as he unzipped the hatch, looking out at the cloudy day before he blinked, seeing a distant island. He glanced into the raft before exhaling softly, frowning slightly as he knew he had three more in the catamaran just to be thorough and safe. He slid out of the hatch after shouldering both of the packs he'd shoved inside late the previous night, well aware of his exhaustion from the harsh and noisy storm keeping him up most of the night. He grabbed the thick nylon rope and started pulling, leaning back against the side of the raft so the catamaran would drift closer before he lobbed both packs into a dry section of the boat. He drew the heavy knife at the small of his back, well aware of the smaller diving knives on either thigh. He sliced through the side of the raft, letting out the pressurized air before he grimaced slightly as he didn't like losing anything unnecessarily or wasting anything, as he may have inherited his beach home on the southwestern side of Key West, but he didn't have that much money. It was fortunate that his parents had been some of the initial investors in the Bass Pro Shops franchise, which left him with a lot of money. "Now, to get to that shore," he muttered, wincing although he knew that the bodysuit he wore was quite noticeable.
Lexylove724

OOC - The second backpack link, I actually own. It was my grandfather's and I do actively use it.
[color=#3f00ff]Shínbào[/color][color=#325775][b][/b][/color][color=#3f00ff][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:10 am
TsukikuroiMai

Lalia
User Image
The closer Lalia got the more she was curious. She swam up, poking her head out of the water on the other side of the raft. Lalia swam over and rested on the side. "My you're cute. Do you need help?"she said. She could see that the guy was in bad shape. Man he was good looking too! Lalia had a smiled on her face as she waited for him to answer her. Her tail was swaying ever so often it would break the surface.  

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:29 am
Shínbào Tsukino
Shínbào jumped slightly as he went to step onto the catamaran as the raft deflated, the top collapsing down so he saw the pale bronze haired girl who was smiling. Unfortunately, he lost his balance and tumbled into the water with a loud splash. Fortunately, it activated the rebreather mask and allowed him to easily breath, bubbles surging from within the mask as he exhaled, more surprised than anything. He wore full eye contacts that kept the sea water from entering his eyes, so he had no problem seeing, although the mirrored appearance gave his eyes a odd, translucent silver appearance. His wild blond hair rose from his shoulders and upper back where it brushed just below his shoulder blades, supported by the water. "Not sure why I don't just live underwater... other than the fact I don't really have anywhere to stay beneath the waves," he muttered thoughtfully.
Lexylove724

OOC - The second backpack link, I actually own. It was my grandfather's and I do actively use it.
[color=#3f00ff]Shínbào[/color][color=#325775][b][/b][/color][color=#3f00ff][/color]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:13 pm
TsukikuroiMai

Lalia
User Image
Lalia said that the guy lost his Balance and fell into the water. She immediately dove into the water and swam over to him. Lalia tilted her as he seemed to be fine? "How are you doing that? You don't have a tail?"she asked. She swam around him, getting good a better look at him. Soon her mother realized that her daughter wasn't following her. She stopped and swam back to find Lalia.  

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:32 pm
Shínbào Tsukino
Shínbào blinked as he heard the girl's voice more clearly, having forgotten about the plugs he instinctively muffled his hearing with due to it being much sharper than normal alongside his sight, which was also why he didn't remove the contacts. "Eh? It's a rebreather. Draws oxygen from the water directly, much like gills on a fish. It draws the water through here," he said dryly as he turned over his wrists, revealing the barely noticeable bluish silver slits that ran vertically up his forearms in the suit. He cocked an eyebrow as he instinctively clicked his heels together, the outer edges of the boots extending a couple of inches with fine silvery webbing forming a net between them, effectively forming fins. He glanced up, his gaze scanning the raft and catamaran from below the surface, noticing a few lines that trailed into the water which made him smirk slightly. "While I may have been born on land, I never felt I belonged there," he sighed.
Lexylove724

OOC - He only disabled the top portion of the raft, not the base, which means he can repair it with the attached kit and save the entire raft for later use.
The second backpack link, I actually own. It was my grandfather's and I do actively use it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm
TsukikuroiMai

size=18]Lalia
User Image
Lalia's eyes got huge but she had a smile on her face. "You look like you need help. You're boat like thing won't last. I can help you."she said. She smiled at him as she was very curious about him. Soon her mother spotted her daughter, "Lalia! What are you doing." Lalia soon frowned then looked at her mother. "He needs help mom.....it looks like he is heading where we are. Aunt Claire can help..."she said. Her mother sighed but smiled before hugging her daughter. "You definitely your father's daughter. Alright we'll help him."said her mother.  

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lily
Student (Freshman)

Meanwhile, elsewhere on the private beach. Another mermaid surfaced and swam to the private beach's shoreline. She had brown hair, amber eyes, a starfish hairclip, a Green shell top and a light blue tail. Her name was Lily. After dragging herself to the sands of the beach, her tail dried and became a pair of human legs & her lower half was covered in a grass skirt. So, these are what human legs are like? They're so wonderful! I can't believe I have legs now! Lily tried to stand up excitedly about her new legs but she wobbles on them while trying to stand but loses her balance and falls. Ow! That hurts. Lily tries to stand up again but falls down. How do humans even stand up on these things?

Lexylove724

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:35 pm
Shínbào Tsukino
Shínbào cocked an eyebrow at her comment before he looked closely at the catamaran, noticing it was listing to one side. "Bakayarō," he muttered with a grimace as he swam closer, finding that some of the support bolts had sheared off and shattered. "Keen eye, there. The support bolts have sheared off... repairing that isn't going to be easy or cheap," he sighed as he drifted lower, grabbing a trailing rope usually meant for the sails but it had been washed overboard, though it was still attached to the boat.
Lexylove724

AnimusHelixRebirth

OOC - He only disabled the top portion of the raft, not the base, which means he can repair it with the attached kit and save the entire raft for later use.
The second backpack link, I actually own. It was my grandfather's and I do actively use it.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:35 pm
TsukikuroiMai

Lalia
User Image
Lalia titled her head a bit, "At least let us help you get to shore. It'll be easier to fix it there, plus you can stay with us." Her mom took off to let her aunt know about their guest. Lalia looked the raft over then swam back to him. "What's your name"she asked. Her curiosity was burning again, since he had such cool stuff!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:50 pm
Shínbào Tsukino
Shínbào exhaled softly, the bubbles trickling from the mask slowly. "Shínbào," he sighed as he began swimming into shore. "I really, really hate severe storms. They're bad enough on land... at sea... nowhere to really hide," he said quietly. It was unfortunate that he had a pounding headache. He didn't realize that a slight trail of crimson was dissolving into the ocean water from where his nose bled freely beneath the mask, a bit of blood escaping with every breath.
Lexylove724

AnimusHelixRebirth

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:03 pm
TsukikuroiMai

Lalia
User Image
Lalia smiled then began to swim after him. She noticed the blood coming from him. "You're bleeding, get on the raft and I will pull you to shore."she said. Lalia didn't want to risk it and have an unwanted guest. Though she agreed, storms were bad."she said.

Aunt Claire was getting things ready when she noticed a girl. She walked over, "Need help?"she asked. Claire wrapped a towel around the girl.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lily
Student (Freshman)

Lily looked up toward the woman who warped her in a towel. Yes, please. I'm kind of new around town & I need help standing up. Oh, I'm Lily, I'm 14 years old. What's your name? And what is this cloth you wrapped me in? Lily felt the cloth she that was wrapped in before she held her hand toward Claire.

Lexylove724

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lexylove724

Adorable Shopper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:09 am
AnimusHelixRebirth

Claire smiled then helped Lily up. "It's a towel, you can stay here. Though where are your parents?"she said. She was concerned as Lily was alone. Claire was hoping that eventually they will show up.  
Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff