Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zombie Survival Stories

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the the #1 Zombie RP guild on Gaia! We are also currently ACTIVE! (5/28/18) If you love Zombie RPs then this is the guild for you 

Tags: Zombie, Apocalypse, Undead, Role Play, Survival 

Reply The Stories
The Fallen City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7Viko
Captain

High-functioning Guildsman

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:04 pm
Nick listened to Alexanders plan intensely. He liked everything he had to say and nodded along with each piece. "Alright, let's wait a little while and let me catch my breath. I can't just go jumping from building to building without sleep or food, but a water break will be good enough. I think the best way for us to get gas for her truck is to siphon it from some of these other abandoned cars out there." Nick turned to the officer. "Officer if you could grab a bucket from the kitchen and in the closet back there there is rubber tubing that you can use to siphon gas from a few cars. Alexander will clear you a path as he clears mine. Can you do this for me?" Nick looked deep into her eyes to calm her down more and let her know that he needed this from her. He had faith in her since she's made it this far.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:44 pm
Aleesa nodded, then went to fetch the items, tears still going down her face, jeez she hadn't been this dramatic since her grandfather died when she was 17, muttering to herself quickly, she made a quick back-up plan to dash for the truck in case things went south. Returning with the supplies, she managed to say, "She wouldn't be trapped in there if I hadn't tried to steal the truck, heh, I'm a police officer and at this point I've broken practically every law I'm meant to uphold..." She thought about having to shoot her other friends as they turned into undead, breaking into a gas station to get food, and closing the door of the truck on Sara's ankle to do a hit and run on a group of zombies surrounding the truck...then she remembered the raiders she encountered in the first three days of the apocalypse, so much bloodshed among survivors, so many dead, Aleesa shuddered at the thought and stood silently, waiting for a signal to go.
(the parentheses means ooc comment in case something happens that disables or enables me to go onlinegot the computer fixed faster than I thought, geez Sara's amazing when she's had her evening coffee XD)  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MoonKnightIV

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:23 am
7Viko

thewomboldt

Aleesa Nightshade

User Image

The Doctor

It had been done, SO1 Kang had led the horde away from the group of survivors and warned them of the impending nuclear doom. But now Kang found himself down an alley with a concrete wall blocking his path, grinning Kang thought aloud..."Good now they can't hide, and I have only one option...Forward." Kang setup his M4A1 for a final stand, he had at his disposal two-hundred and forty-five 5.56 rounds and one-hundred and eighty .40 rounds for his handgun.
And with great precision and ferocity Kang open fired, setting his M4A1 Commando to fully automatic mode. Hordes upon hordes flocked themselves upon Kang, and in response, he mowed them down. His rifle barrel smoked a hot cherry red color and finally he fired his last 5.56 round..."Dry." Kang whispered as he tossed his rifle down and armed himself with his sidearm a USP.40 and combat knife. The onslaught in the alley continued as more of the infected came, and more of them died, before long the sun had finally started to set.
The snow in the alleyway was soaked red with the blood of the infected, it was getting dark now and SO1 Kang was covered scrapes, a few minor cuts, and overall was exhausted. What was left of the horde scattered when their numbers grew too small in number. But Kang knew how the infected work, they would be back with a larger group, but now his body was worn as he sat down in the blood-soaked alley. The snow bit at him and the cold air cut through him. " -huff- Hehe, well least ...least I saved that group." Kang breathed heavily as thought aloud. Then radioed to his teammates on the status of the mission? To his surprise, the team had done it gathered all the samples and armed the warhead. But Kang had the detonator and as he told them to get out of the city, Kang crushed his communications device. And sat in the snow, the wounds he suffered had led to some massive loss of blood.
And Kang knew before long he was going to pass, at leas now the survivors in the city had a chance to get out with many of the infected slain. Kang looked up to the sky one last time, watching as the snow fell and sunset...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:54 am
Nick went back into the theater where he had left his things. He grabbed his thicker coat and water bottle. He fell into one of the chairs and sighed deeply as his unscrewed the cap to the bottle. He took a drink and relaxed for a few minutes, thinking about the rescue mission that they were about to perform. "I hope everything goes as planned." He thought.
Nick stood up and stretched his limbs saying good bye to the other people still back inside the theater and that he'll be back soon. He walked back out into the lobby where the officer and Alexander stood. "Alright I hope you guys are ready. By the way... What was your name again officer I don't think I ever got it." Nick asked.  

7Viko
Captain

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:12 am
Alexander stumbled to the back maintenance room of the theater to find a ladder leading to the roof hatch. " Hey I found it," he called out to the others, While standing on the rung of the ladder. as he ascended up the ladder he saw that there was a pad lock "Really! Really you have got to be kidding me. every time we seem to be one step ahead there is something in our path," he thought to himself. As Alexander reached the top he had confirmed it was in fact a padlock but not a very good one. " I maybe able to pop it open with my knife," he whispers to himself as he grabs his buck knife from it holster.

Alexander slides the knife in the loop of the lock and twist. " Come on you are not going to let another person die are you," he say as he puts all his strength into breaking the lock. With a pop the lock break and the hatch flings open. Alexander peers over the lip of the hatch to see 2 zombie shambling around on the roof. With his knife in hand he get on the roof. " Hey you ugly b*****d come get some fresh meat," he say as he he steps into a knife fighting stance. As the zombies turn and face him he know he has to kill them to save Aleesa's partner. Once the zombie gets close enough Alexander drives his knife into the temple of its skull. " That's one down one to go." Alexander say as he hurls his knife at the other zombie. The knife hitting the zombie in the skull. " And that's two" he smirks. He heads over to the edge and calls down "It's safe."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:48 pm
Nick trailed behind Alexander closely until they made it to the ladder where Nick stood at the bottom as Alexander climbed up. When they saw the padlock Nick got worried and began searching around for something to pry it open or some kind of key. He turned his back and opened only one drawer before hearing a *clank* and *crash* as the lock broke and fell to the ground. Nick looked up and smiled. "Alexander sure can do quite a lot even while being in the condition he is in. I'm glad we have someone like him around." He thought to himself. Nick grabbed the bars of the ladder and waited for the clear signal from Alexander before he made his way up. The issue is they don't want to give off their position to the infected or even raiders or the military. They still need to be careful with what kind of attention they draw to themselves. They had already fired a few rounds and had the doctor run down the road with a horde. If anyone was in the area that wanted to find people to steal from or hurt they would be close by. Nick decided it was time to play everything as carefully as he could. Alpha Cam had already had to deal with a few raider attacks while Nick was staying there. The military took them down with ease because they had the superior firepower. Nicks mind drifted and kept planning what he needed to do to keep himself and his group safe. Recently those are the only thoughts that cross his mind. There's no more room for useless thoughts.
Nick heard two thuds and yelling up top on the roof and snapped back into reality, grabbing the ladder and put one foot on the bar of the ladder before Alexander gave him the clear. Relieved once more Nick climbed to the top with Alexander and they laid low to the short rooftop wall and scouted it out.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

7Viko
Captain

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:15 pm
By the time Aleesa had snapped out of her thought process and registered what Nick had said, he was already heading towards the ladder. She hurried after him and asked, "Sorry, I was...thinking...my name's Aleesa but you can call me A, I would say call me by my nickname but it wouldn't make sense to you unless you had been in the Force with me." She noticed Alexander, the boy with the arrows, was taking a while, "Maybe we should go check...?" Aleesa was not fond of these people but they were the best shot she had at getting to Sara. Sara would probably hate her for offering to help out but Aleesa wasn't going to standby until the undead came...she waited next to Nick as he held onto the ladder. What would she do should Sara refuse to work with these people? Decisions, decisions...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:16 pm
As Nick climbed up on the roof Alexander pulled the knife out of the zombies head. He gasp for breath as he moves to the rooftop wall. "Hey Nick I never got a chance to properly introduce myself. I am Alexander Goodwin a hunter and a survivalist," he says as he sticks out his hand to introduce himself. This is the first since his family turned that he had introduced himself to someone. "Glad I ran into you guys when I did," he said with a genuine smile on his face. "I might as well let someone know who I was before I get blown up," he say in a almost joking manner.  

thewomboldt

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:56 pm
Johnny Valken, age 24, revved his car's engine, he was a blacksmith, making actual metal cosplays of armor from video games and anime, He was currently wearing an assortment of that armor from his shop, protecting his chest, shoulders, and thighs. he wore black combat boots and everything under the metal was black mesh of a sort, essentially normal clothes (if you need a picture I actually drew this thing out before typing this and will take a picture and upload the drawing for you in the character creation forum thingy) He carried a Remington New Model Army (awesome revolver pistol) and a SPAZ-12 pump-action shot gun (think I spelled that right) both weapons had laser sight (the thing that puts a red dot on a person before the other fires the gun) He was driving, smoking a cigar like he'd seen tough guys do in movies, and saw a man leading a group of zombies away from an abandoned theater a long way down the street he was passing. He hit the brakes, backing up to see the man and most of the zombies gone...there was about 5 zombies still there. Smiling, Johnny turned the car so it was facing the street and began revving the engine to get the zombies to group up and advance so he could ram them. The revving was extremely loud on purpose, he wanted the brain-deads (his pending nickname for them) to hear him coming. Laughing, he even blared the horn a couple times.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:49 pm
Hearing the car, Aleesa thought Sara had somehow managed to make it run without fuel...She climbed onto the roof with Nick and Alexander and rushed to the edge to see the truck...she'd seen that plate, it couldn't be, "That little..." Aleesa said a very detail curse for whoever the driver was... Turning back to her new friends, Aleesa said, "I have good news and bad news....unfortunately more bad than good..." She gestured to the revving truck, "Bold and stupid down the street, I recognize the plate...and the driving style as well... the good news is we have a weapons expert coming, the bad news, if murder was legal before the outbreak, this guy would have two bullets to the brain by yours truly... He owns a shop couple blocks away, makes gear for nerds, has an extremely rude sense of humor, and unfortunately is probably our best chance of getting everyone out of the city..." Aleesa sighed, "I may have forgot to mention the truck Sara's in is mostly full of supplies and has very little room, the idiot over there can probably fit everyone else if he doesn't bring another horde trying to piss off the few undead that are still here..." Aleesa pulled her police radio off her chest and started messing with the frequencies... "This guy is mainly a pain in the neck because he dresses up as a cop and shows up to anything on this frequency, he never turns the blasted thing off and it's hooked up to his truck so maybe...." After fiddling a bit more she said in a sarcastic tone, "Quick Scope to Bird Brain, over...." and waited for a response...after a few seconds, she repeated it and waited again... She hoped they didn't ask his name, even though they didn't seem to get along, if the man in the car was who she assumed, they were truly in luck....even if she said otherwise...  

Aleesa Groveshade

1,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:07 pm
Alexander laid against the wall."So we have some kind of idiot making more noise bringing in more of the undead Does he want to die because that is how you die' Alexander has had multiple occasions were people did stupid things and survived but he know the out come of this stuff was low on the survival rate.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:14 am
Sara had decided she'd been waiting long enough, limping over to the doors to the truck, she held her pistol in her left hand, using her right to slowly open the door. Just in time to see her step-brother's truck revving its engine at two zombies. Rolling her eyes, Sara quickly shot both zombies in the head and fired a third warning shot at Johnathan's passenger mirror, not like he used it anyways. Looking around, Sara started limping towards the revving truck, maybe she could get him to help find Aleesa.  

Sara Nightshadow

Dangerous Lunatic

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Johnathan Valkenblade

Dapper Warrior

1,275 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:36 pm
Johnathan was enraged that the punk shot his window until he saw who it was, laughing, he stopped revving the engine and put the truck in neutral, letting it silently glide to Sara. Rolling down his passenger window, he said, "So, what happened to the Shadow? I thought she would take better care of her troops, much less her friends." Johnathan thought for a moment, then glanced into the doors of the now open SWAT truck, "Well her special ops gear is there which means she didn't ditch you...So what? Did Dead Eye finally breath her last or is she gonna ambush me again for carrying military-grade weaponry? I mean, it's only a FAL so it's not like I could fight a horde with it." Putting the parking break on and taking his foot off the first brake, he kept rambling on about Aleesa and her "follow-the-law-or-die" personality, mainly because Sara hand said nothing the whole time.  
The Stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff