Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Archive] ♥☽ For the Love of Nox Basket Contest ☾♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 pm

☽♥ I Have Loved the Night ♥☾

Username:AstoriaFallen

Amores and Nox Questions
When did Anaon Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] February 2012
When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] February 2015
What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]? A broken heart with claw marks across it.
What does Anaon’s name mean? Underworld
What does the last name of Nox mean? Night or Goddess of the night
What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language? "kind", "fostering", or "nourishing"; Latin
What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey? She wanted to be a spy
What is the name of the flower that they are searching for? Destiny’s Flame or Destiny's Star
What does this flower supposedly do? protects those who eat it from flame
Where is this flower located? “I have heard that it is located in the desert, but I am not sure the exact location yet. Tomorrow I am going to seek out the help of Wystan, since I am sure he knows something about it.”
What does this flower look like? "On the back edge of the desert, in a cave that has long been forgotten by the average folk, resides a flower. It can only grow in the most torturous of heats and needs little to no water to survive. The flower seems almost delicate, with thin steams that are coming out of the dry ground and brittle orange and red petals. In an abstract way, the flower resembles the sun,  that is why many call it the Flour del Sol, or flower of the sun. Do not get it confused with Sunflowers, they are not the same. In order for the flower to work you will need to grind it up and eat it, the taste will be spicy and make you wish for water in a place that there is none. The flower paste will last as long as you keep it damp. Many have tried to take the flowers out of the desert to grow them someplace else, but none were successful . If you bring back seeds, perhaps you will have a better chance than those who have come before you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Username: AstoriaFallen

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? many loves
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? Love. Whether it's defending in, sharing it, or rejoicing in it.
What is the Amores Family Crest? A Cherry Blossom Tree with roots in the shape of a heart.here
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? There are 5 (with the name Amores) Phile Amores, Esmeralda Amores, Cedric Amores, Coop Amores, Valentine Amores
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? Currently there are none IC ones. But Being quested are Twin 1: Angelina Amores, Twin 2: Trisana Amores the Amores Matriarchs.
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers? The mare that was to be his lifemate was cursed and attacked him and his sister was also attacked and he believed she was killed during this.
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her? His sister is Valentine and he believes she died during a cursed walker attack. Was healed by a Unicorn who traveled with a herd of knights.
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister? I looked.... I could not find. I really did read through rps but his love was always refereed to as "the mare" so I couldn't find anything about a sister. so N/A

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:10 pm

Username: AstoriaFallen

Written Creativity Points
Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they? For whatever reason I keep thinking of them as a He, so these will be written from a He perspective.
  1. All the family rp. Good, bad and inbetween, give me all of it!
  2. We will always be best of friends! I would like for Aphrodite to make friends with someone who is a little different from himself and his family and perhaps others don't view them the same as he does. He will vow to always be friends with them no matter what!
  3. A loving family? A rp between him and his parents, in the same place. I'm aware that his mother is destined to be with someone else but I would still like a rp where the three of them are together, interacting. Perhaps he can get a good view of what it's like to be in love with someone but that someone else is promised to a different person.
  4. A dance of emotions? After he rescues a soquili from a peculiar situation he becomes drawn to them in a way he can't quite describe. He grows very affectionate towards them but cannot say he truly loves them. He dances with his emotions about it and somewhere along the way they have one intimate night together. This gives him rather mixed feelings about the whole thing. He had grown to be a great friend to them and he feels as though it might be ruined because of what they did together.
  5. Love hurts: He falls for someone who just uses him emotionally and he doesn't realize it until he's fallen too deep for them. When this happens he realizes that things aren't always what they seem.
  6. You: Aphrodite will meet the one his heart speaks too but they still want to be able to share their love with others. But not in the way it seems, he's going to want to help surrogate for those that cannot have children on their own. Or perhaps something happens to his love and he's completely heartbroken from the ordeal and shuts down and goes into a slump.
  7. You're my aunt? I would like for him to run into his aunt (perhaps before his dad) and be shocked that she's still alive and perhaps want to know about where she's been and what she's been doing. Tell him everything she's gotten to see while she's been missing from his fathers life. Perhaps he brings her to where he is and they can be reunited.

What is the foal’s personality? Aphrodite will take after their name and have a strong sense of love for everyone and won't be biased as to who they share it too either. While they will have emotional love for everyone they will also help those around them to love themselves for who they are, no matter what others may think of them. They will be very loyal and supportive to their family members and those that are close to them. They will take after their mother in the aspect of loving and forgiving easily, though if they are used, hurt or lied to they will back off and feel as though they can't open up as much. Other than that they will take after their father and do all and what they can to help out those that need it.

Ultimately they will have a dreamers personality and think the good of everyone until proven otherwise and this will cause them a lot of trouble in the future and likely cause them to close up and become distant from those around them. They will turn away from their family for a time and seek out some solitude to understand better why things have happened the way they have and slowly start to make a comeback, to which they will turn to their mother for help and ask her what she did to get over those that had wronged her.

Aphrodite is a very calm and collected despite everything. They always takes a great deal of time before speaking their mind, regardless of what it is their about to say. They have a very meditative quality about them. When they find themselves at total peace in body and soul they feel as though they can connect to the world around them much more. While they have a very humble spirit they can get quite passionate about matters that are close to their heart. They will still take some time before voicing their opinion, but they speaks with a fierce amount of loyalty and emotion when someone steps on their tail so to speak.
Write a love song or poem. It could be about the foal, Coop & Ana, or anything.
I wrote this for my boyfriend <3

I met you once upon a dream,
there was no one else just you and me.
You cupped my face and held me close,
as we stood among the falling snow.
Time stood still when at last we kissed,
tears of joy fell upon my lips.
For once upon a dream we met,
and it was there we stayed without regret.
Do you have a 2016 rp? Link?bloop
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? I chose a combination of both of them because they are proud of both lineages and want to represent them both.
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? Nox means Goddess of the Night and Amores means Many Loves. Not sure how to answer in my own terms when I know what they mean.
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? They'd likely be a Promoter of Love.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:23 am
Sorry, quick rule change. It was something that did not occur to me. In the section of Written Creativity Points, with the questions of Written Creativity Points
• Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they?
• What is the foal’s personality?

If they are answered with only a "Look at what I previously posted" it would only be one point. If you put what you had written down from your previous entry, it will be two points.

Silly I know, it will just make it seem like the question is answered when I go back and tally up the points.

Again sorry about this, both of you can change your answers if you so wish.

Valkymie

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Thalea

Devoted Mage

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:49 am

♥☽ For the Love of Nox ☾♥

I AM TRYING FOR: PINK 2

Name: Aphrodite Amores-Nox (this will be their name whether male or female)

Name Meaning:Aphrodite means Goddess of Love.

Temper: omit

Personality: They are going to have a very strong sense of love, not only for themself but for everyone else around them; this will be unbiased as well. They will promote love in others and show them how to love themselves no matter how others may feel about them. When it comes to their family they will be very loyal and supportive, no matter what the situation. While they may have their own opinions on the matter they will do what they can to help them see the love that is shared between one another, be it intimate or other.

Aphrodite will be much like their mother when it comes to willingly and openly trusting others and forgiving them of their wrongs, at least until they do something to hurt them in a physical, mental or emotional way. Then it's nothing but cross words and a rear end in their view. They don't do well to being lied to either, so please be gentle. They want to feel as though everyone has a good side so the more that people show them they are wrong the more upset they become and less open and happy and just well... Nice. Aphrodite does take after their father when it comes to ensuring that they do all that they physically can to help out those that are in need.

Ultimately they will have a dreamers personality and think the good of everyone until proven otherwise and this will cause them a lot of trouble in the future and likely cause them to close up and become distant from those around them. They will turn away from their family for a time and seek out some solitude to understand better why things have happened the way they have and slowly start to make a comeback, to which they will turn to their mother for help and ask her what she did to get over those that had wronged her. Either that or they will just become a mindless wandering soul that just throws themselves at anyone who will take them! >.>

Despite all thi, Aphrodite is a very calm and collected. They always takes a great deal of time before speaking their mind, regardless of what it is their about to say. They have a very meditative quality about them. When they find themselves at total peace in body and soul they feel as though they can connect to the world around them much more. While they have a very humble spirit they can get quite passionate about matters that are close to their heart. They will still take some time before voicing their opinion, but they speaks with a fierce amount of loyalty and emotion when someone steps on their tail so to speak.

Plots: For whatever reason I keep thinking of them as a He, so these will be written from a He perspective.
  1. All the family rp. Good, bad and inbetween, give me all of it!
  2. We will always be best of friends! I would like for Aphrodite to make friends with someone who is a little different from himself and his family and perhaps others don't view them the same as he does. He will vow to always be friends with them no matter what!
  3. A loving family? A rp between him and his parents, in the same place. I'm aware that his mother is destined to be with someone else but I would still like a rp where the three of them are together, interacting. Perhaps he can get a good view of what it's like to be in love with someone but that someone else is promised to a different person.
  4. A dance of emotions? After he rescues a soquili from a peculiar situation he becomes drawn to them in a way he can't quite describe. He grows very affectionate towards them but cannot say he truly loves them. He dances with his emotions about it and somewhere along the way they have one intimate night together. This gives him rather mixed feelings about the whole thing. He had grown to be a great friend to them and he feels as though it might be ruined because of what they did together.
  5. Love hurts: He falls for someone who just uses him emotionally and he doesn't realize it until he's fallen too deep for them. When this happens he realizes that things aren't always what they seem.
  6. You: Aphrodite will meet the one his heart speaks too but they still want to be able to share their love with others. But not in the way it seems, he's going to want to help surrogate for those that cannot have children on their own. Or perhaps something happens to his love and he's completely heartbroken from the ordeal and shuts down and goes into a slump.
  7. You're my aunt? I would like for him to run into his aunt (perhaps before his dad) and be shocked that she's still alive and perhaps want to know about where she's been and what she's been doing. Tell him everything she's gotten to see while she's been missing from his fathers life. Perhaps he brings her to where he is and they can be reunited.

Anything else? Thank you so much for the opportunity!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:27 pm

I AM TRYING FOR: They are both lovely, but if I must choose then Pink 1 would be my first choice

Name: Aimi Nox-Amores (f) Erasmus Nox-Amores(m)

Name Meaning: Aimi is Japanese for 'love beauty', Erasmus is Greek for 'beloved'

Temper: Timid (might change later, not set)

Personality: This little one has grown up surrounded by love, has seen nothing but love, knows nothing but love. So why are they so afraid of it? Did they see something that made them shy from love? Maybe, all they know is the thought of love terrifies them. This doesnt account for familial love as they love their family and know they are loved in return, but for some reason they are afraid beyond family they wont be loved, they can't be loved. They arent sure they can love.....only time will tell if they can be proved wrong. Beyond this they are a normal foal and young adult, conversing smiling laughing, they are even the goof ball of the other siblings, striving to make sure everyone is happy and smiling. Their fear always buried deep under the surface.
(rough draft as I would maybe want things to progress more after reaching a young adult vs. a foal)

Plots: Family plots are always a must, learning the ways to be a knight and fight for love. Understand love. Id like to plot friendships of all kinds, but mainly something that scars them, a bad encounter maybe with one of a sort of evil soul looking to twist and possibly try to make a pawn of the young one once they are older. Making them believe outside of family they are undesirable. If they do actually fully become broken as an adult I can see them being a pawn to one of evil intent, they captivated the evil one on looks and were seen as a possession or a collectible. There would be a few surrounding plots leading to them meeting a twin soul that had been their before that is able to restore their faith in true love and teach them again to love themselves too.
-just to start, sometimes not so good with plots xP -

-inspired by Katy Perry 'Pearl' always loved the song and as I was typing, that song popped in my head....would be the theme song xD

Anything else?
Thanks for the opportunity, love the family <3 You are awesomesauce!!  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Username: stormflower
Answer me this: {What is your basket preference: P!nk 1, PINK 2, Either? Are you okay with getting the other basket if the winner of the personality contest picks the one you previously wanted? If you answer "No" all your raffle points will be removed if the remaining basket is not the one you want.} Pink 1, | Answer: Yes, of coarse they are both AWESOME

Name: Aimi Nox-Amores (f) Erasmus Nox-Amores(m)

Name Meaning: Aimi is Japanese for 'love beauty', Erasmus is Greek for 'beloved'

Temper: Timid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:26 pm

I AM TRYING FOR: P!nk 1, PINK 2

Name: Carminda Amores-Nox // Arion Amores-Nox

Name Meaning: Beautiful Song of Love and Night // With Melody of Love and Night

Temper: Confident

Personality: Why let yourself fall and fail? What is the point? Of failing? It's not etched into this foal's genes at all! This foal has fire and music permeating it from the moment it stepped from the basket it was held in. The world was full of song and beauty and it aims to show everyone around it how incredible even the simplest of things can be.

Plots:
Lost and Alone:: The foal gets separated from it's parents and wanders fearfully through the dark. But dawn approaches and soon the songbirds take wing to lead it home!

Family is Everything:: The foal sees just how wonderful it's family is, quirks and all!

A Song Takes Root:: The foal finally finds it's voice and it's a strong one! Let's make a melody!

Plus many more that haven't taken mental root!

Anything else?

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Username:
Answer me this: PINK 2, P!nk 1 | Answer: Yes

Name: Carminda Amores-Nox // Arion Amores-Nox

Name Meaning: Beautiful Song of Love and Night // With Melody of Love and Night

Temper: Confident

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Username: stormflower

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? What a group of Cupids is called/reffered to as ("Amores" is translated from Spanish to English literally as "many loves" or figuratively as "goodness" or "sweetness")
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? Love, all aspects of love, protecting love, helping others find love....LOVE xD
What is the Amores Family Crest? A Sakura tree with its roots forming a heart
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? Not counting the baskets 6?, Coop, Valentine, Cedric, Love, and Esmeralda, and Phile. though Anaon and her mate would be honorary and still family perhaps
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? Twin Matriarchs Angelina and Trisana
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers? His love and one that would be is mate was cursed and attacked him and his sister seriously wounding him both body and heart.
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her? Valentine Amores, believed to be killed but was seriously wounded and was able to survive thanks to a unicorn with a group of knights who healed her and later joined the knights and trained with them.
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister? I couldnt find an actual mention of a name, always referred to as 'her' it seems

Amores and Nox Questions
When did Anaon Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] March/2012 was the announcement for February maxing
When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Month/Year] March/2014 was the announcement for February maxing
What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]? From what I can tell, glowing claw marks over a red heart
What does Anaon’s name mean? Did more digging...Underworld, i found a book series too 'The Marquis of Anaon' xD
What does the last name of Nox mean? Night
What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language? Alma/Some debate of its origins but Spanish claim it as "soul" but is suspected to be derived from the Latin almus, which means "kind", "fostering", or "nourishing"
What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey? 007.....or just a pony spy
What is the name of the flower that they are searching for? Destiny Flower
What does this flower supposedly do? ability to make those who ingest the star center to become immune to flame burning upon the body of a soquili. It does not work on actual flame.
Where is this flower located? 'Destiny can be found in the desert, usually found growing up the wall of deep canyon fissures, where there is shade but also direct sunlight.'
What does this flower look like?
User Image

Written Creativity Points
Do you have any plots for the foal? What are they? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points Family plots are always a must, learning the ways to be a knight and fight for love. Understand love. Id like to plot friendships of all kinds, but mainly something that scars them, a bad encounter maybe with one of a sort of evil soul looking to twist and possibly try to make a pawn of the young one once they are older. Making them believe outside of family they are undesirable. If they do actually fully become broken as an adult I can see them being a pawn to one of evil intent, they captivated the evil one on looks and were seen as a possession or a collectible. There would be a few surrounding plots leading to them meeting a twin soul that had been their before that is able to restore their faith in true love and teach them again to love themselves too.
What is the foal’s personality? If you only put "Look to previous entry" then it will be worth 1 point; if you post what you wrote for the previous entry or something entirely new, it is worth 2 points This little one has grown up surrounded by love, has seen nothing but love, knows nothing but love. So why are they so afraid of it? Did they see something that made them shy from love? Maybe, all they know is the thought of love terrifies them. This doesnt account for familial love as they love their family and know they are loved in return, but for some reason they are afraid beyond family they wont be loved, they can't be loved. They arent sure they can love.....only time will tell if they can be proved wrong. Beyond this they are a normal foal and young adult, conversing smiling laughing, they are even the goof ball of the other siblings, striving to make sure everyone is happy and smiling. Their fear always buried deep under the surface.
Write a love song or poem. It could be about the foal, Coop & Ana, or anything.
Love is all Ive known
Can I truly be worthy of it?
Love is everywhere
But is it there for me?
Darkness surronds
I can't see the light
Will there always be night
Or can I set myself free?
Do you have a 2016 rp? Link? Here
Why did you pick the lastname for the foal that you did? I wanted to represent both amazing family lines and the order just sounded better are Nox-Amores
What does Nox or Amores mean to you? Nox is courage and love to help make others happy before yourself and Amores is the strength to continue to search and believe in love
If you were a member of the Amores family, what would your job/position be? Hmm....I have a Knight for love and if Im able to win one of these lovelies at first they may be a dark horse but would seek others lost in the dark thinking they dont deserve love or they cant truly love and would be an advocate for love and inner strength

Creative Points - none here, move on...I has no art skills xP
Do I (Thalea) have permission to use your art work submitted?
Draw/paint/make me a pretty picture. This can be of anything, the couple, a tree, a birdy, etc. on any medium.
Design the Nox-Amores crest. This can be based off the parent's crests or your own design that you think fits the family
Art of Anaon's Crest.
Art of the Amores' Family Crest.

Random Points
What is Thalea studying in school? Physical Therapy?
Thalea's real name starts with an M, can you guess it? No clue xP....Michelle?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? mr Owl: 1....2....3...*crunch* 3 xD Honestly too many to count
Who was Thalea's first fully owned soquili? So first soquili not co-owned with anyone. Hmm, not sure, but Wystan id guess
Thalea was someone else before she was Thalea, do you know what that old Gaia Username was?
When did Thalea join Gaia? October 2004
Do you have any of Callan descendants or will in the future because of breedings? No, dont believe so biggrin
Find the link to Thalea’s plot thread and post the plot you think is the most interesting. here & Isabliss Plots I love Isabliss she is such an amazing character and her main plots really speak to me, I wish I had a stallion to offer for her phase 3, but I may have a mare that could help and be friends....ill have to investigate that. <3

Gave it my best <3  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:03 am

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Answer me this: Pink 1, Pink 2 | Answer: Yes

Name: Incantare Nox

Name Meaning: Enchant the Night

Temper: Charming

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon

Amores Questions
What does the last name Amores mean? Many Loves. It is also what a group of cupids is known as.
What do all of those in the Amores family aid with? Match-maker, Match-maker, make me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch! Er-that is to say- they help with love.
What is the Amores Family Crest? A tree with heart-shaped roots.
Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they? Four in all (seven if you include the baskets). The adults are Coop, Valentine, Esmeralda, and Phile.
Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family? There are none that currently exist ICLy in Soquili. However, Angelina Amores and Trisana Amores are being quested to fulfill the dual role of matriarch.
What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers? The mare he was going to be lifemated to became cursed and attacked him, leaving him with both physical and emotional wounds.
Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her? Coop believes that his sister, Valentine, was killed by his cursed lover on her rampage. In truth, she survived the attack but was severely injured. Valentine was rescued by a knight's herd which had a unicorn whom healed her.
What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister? I couldn't find anything with a name. Every mention of his first love refers to her as, well, "her."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:13 am

I AM TRYING FOR: Pink 1

Name: Incantare Nox

Name Meaning: Enchant the night

Temper: Charming

Personality: Incantare is different from the majority of her family. She doesn’t quite understand their fascination with match-making or with the idea of love in general. While she does hope to someday feel the sort of love they are referring to, she is a content with simply being in the moments of here and now. Her curiosity spans a gamut of things, but she is most fascinated by the ancient, morbid and morose. She delights in wandering around cemeteries and old ruins at night, the moon glistening high above as she ponders spirits of eras past.

Like her mother, Incantare has a habit of collecting. It is not just bones, however. Anything that is easily transported or that catches her eye in particular is fair game. Among her favorite items are those from her sojourns into ancient, sacred places. Incantare is no thief though and is always sure to leave priceless relics or sacred objects in their rightful places.

Despite, or perhaps due to, her eccentricities, Incantare is a rather charming mare. Her love for life and overall amiable attitude seem to draw others to her. She never imposes her presence on another, but will happily lend an ear for advice or shoulder for support if it is desired.

Plots: I’m not the best at plotting beforehand, but I’ll give it my best. I’ve written this from the feminine perspective just to make it easier.

We Are Family- Incantare has yet to meet the entirety of her family. She wants to get to know them. To see if they have the same odd affinity for love that her father and sibling(s) do. (Or, the day that Incantare realized that she was different and that it is okay.)

Lumos- Even the faintest of lights can brighten the darkest of places. Incantare must show a disheartened young foal that the world can be as dark or as bright as one wishes it to be. (Or, the day that Incantare met her soulmate and true love.)

The Other- Since she was a foal, Incantare has heard the story of how her father’s sister was brutally murdered by his ex-lover. A sense of curiosity pulls at the young mare and she decides to journey to the spot where it happened. Something unexpected is waiting in the wings for her when she arrives. A chance encounter sure to hold a lasting memory. (Or, the day Incantare met her aunt.)

Now You See Me- Incantare has stumbled upon a decrepit cemetery. Her interest peaked, she ambles around inside, unaware of another presence within. A young stallion glides about the ancient tombstones but his attention now lays on her. What are his intentions? And why does he seem so familiar? (Or, the day Incantare met her soulmate…again.)

Anything else? Thank you for the chance to enter for this family! The Amores-Nox is a quirky and fun family and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about them. <3

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:36 pm

I AM TRYING FOR: PINK 2

Name: Sevilin Amores-Nox

Name Meaning: Unisex name meaning "beloved" in Turkey

Temper: Passionate

Personality: Sev is a very carefree person that doesn't hide anything from the world. You'll know when their happy and when they're feeling emotionally distressed. Expressions are very important to this happy and loving soul! It's so easy for someone to deceive the heart and mind with words. Sev doesn't believe in this. One must be true to themselves in the game of love. And love deeply when you do. Something this Amores-Nox will try very hard to accomplish. It won't matter what breed or species someone is, Sev will share their heart with them all. As the saying goes, beauty is only skin deep. And Sev will love you deeper then that!

Plots: Family plots are always loved! Would like for them to fall in love with multiple individuals, but not quite feel that deep resounding click. Not right away. Possibly a candidate for giving a charmed walker the chance at love!

Anything else? Thank you for the opportunity!

Also this :'D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:14 pm

I AM TRYING FOR: pink 1, pink 2

Name: Caritas ( * surname as a foal will be a combination, but as an adult, depending on plots, it will be one or the other )

Name Meaning: from latin meaning 'generous love'

Temper: -omit-

Personality:
Cari has a generally sweet, giving nature. They are compassionate, but they are mischevious and have some selfish/childish tendencies which could, depending on events in their life drive them into the darker aspects of their character... They are curious, exploratory, driven. With a strong sense of who they are and how they feel they should be treated, and will accept nothing less. They try to instill the same in those they are friends with or associate with.

Plots: nothing yet …

Anything else?these are lovely baskets with such an interesting story behind them and so much potential for fun future plots... thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this 'love-ly'family.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:16 pm

Username:  dawns_aura
Answer me this: P!nk 1, PINK 2 | Answer: Yes 

Name: Caritas ( * surname as a foal will be a combination, but as an adult, depending on plots, it will be one or the other )

Name Meaning: from latin meaning 'generous love' 

Temper: -omit-

Username:  dawns_aura

Amores Questions 
•   What does the last name Amores mean?  a group of cupids
•   What do all of those in the Amores family aid with?   various aspects of love/relationships
•   What is the Amores Family Crest?    a cherry blossom tree with the roots beneath it forming a heart 
•   Currently how many members of the Amores Family are there in Soquili right now? Who are they?   Coop and his sister Valentine
•   Who is/are the matriarch/patriarch(s) of the Amores Family?  
•   What happened in Coop’s past that made him scared of skinwalkers?   the love of his life became a skinwalker and attacked he and his sister, wounding both terribly and leaving Coop to believe her to be dead.
•   Who is Coop’s sister and what does he think happened to her? What really happened to her?   Valentine. Injured in the same skinwalker attack as her brother, left for dead but she was rescued and trained to be a 'knight'
•   What is the name of Coop’s first love’s sister?   Azkadellia Iara

Amores and Nox Questions 
•   When did Anaon Max out on Stats? [Month/Year]   February, 2012
•   When did Coop Max out on Stats? [Month/Year]   February, 2015
•   What is the symbol on Anaon’s talbard [aka Anaon's Crest]?   a broken heart with neon green claw(?) marks over it
•   What does Anaon’s name mean?  
•   What does the last name of Nox mean?   night
•   What is the name of Anaon’s Familiar? What does the name mean? Language?   Alma, probably inspired by the latin almus meaning "nourishing", but also coincides with the Spanish word meaning "the soul"
•   What did Anaon want to be before going on this journey?   a spy
•   What is the name of the flower that they are searching for?   Destiny's Flame (( the flower itself)) / Destiny's Star (( the desired/sought after portion of the flower )) … simply known as Destiny
•   What does this flower supposedly do?   Destiny is sought for its ability to make those who ingest the star center to become immune to flame burning upon the body of a soquili. It does not work on actual flame. 
•   Where is this flower located?   in the desert
•   What does this flower look like? User Image

Random Points  
•   What is Thalea studying in school?   Physical Therapy
•   Thalea's real name starts with an M, can you guess it?  
•   How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?   let's find out... One, t-whoo, three, * crunch *
•   Who was Thalea's first fully owned soquili? So first soquili not co-owned with anyone.  
•   Thalea was someone else before she was Thalea, do you know what that old Gaia Username was?  
•   When did Thalea join Gaia?   (( according to profile page  10/25/2004 ))
•   Do you have any of Callan descendants or will in the future because of breedings? I have one... ((Douma))
•   Find the link to Thalea’s plot thread and post the plot you think is the most interesting.  

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff