Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply 1x1 rps
I Don't Need Your Help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft I Just Want To Save You gaia_angelright

Name: Quinn Cooper
Personality: out-going, a bit childish, borderline schizophrenic, attachment and abandonment issues, a few screws are loose, masochist, joker, impulsive, unstable, but he's very loving toward people he likes and grows attached to, although he is very cruel to people he dislikes
Bio: You don't have this information, angel~
Likes: food, music, getting his way, doing whatever he wants, he actually enjoys most things and isn't picky
Dislikes: being alone, sleep, silence, hallucinating
Other: is covered in tribal tattoos all over his body, including a black bar around his neck, forearms, and shins.

gaia_nitemareleft I Just Want To Corrupt You gaia_nitemareright

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:54 pm
Name : Aarik Faehl
Personality : A natural flirt, Aarik is always out to please others, wanting nothing more than to make others happy. He is a very caring and kind soul, but that doesn't mean he's a pushover; Aarik can be very stern and firm about any decision or suggestion he makes rarely taking no for an answer.
Bio : "This part is irrelevant for an angel like me." ;)
Dislikes : The cold, swimming, though more directly large bodies of water, when people mess up his hair, fighting
Other : Aarik actually has horrible eyesight and can't see more than blurred colors without his glasses or contacts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:09 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc:

gaia_nitemareleft Quinn Cooper gaia_nitemareright

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
But I remember everything
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

postpostpostpostpostpostpostpost

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
I wear this crown of s**t
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
Beneath the stains of time
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:30 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc:

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Quinn was finishing vacuuming his cruddy apartment as he listened to the radio on some oldies station. He had a lot to get finished today, so he had gotten up extra early to do chores to make his apartment look pristine. Well, as pristine as it could be. The walls were completely covered in drawings in sharpie of various nightmares, doodles, and faces of people he knew. It was the only talent he had, except for maybe singing. Of course, being in the shitter meant he had to make a band, right? He was just following basic rules. Plus, he wasn’t that bad at it.
The garbage was full of post-it notes. They were notes that were placed all over the apartment, little reminders and notes of him heckling himself. For example, there were two that were laying next to the sink for weeks that just read:
“Dear Future Quinn, Please wash the dishes for me? Love, Past Quinn” and one he tacked below that said: “Dear Past Quinn, ******** you, Love, Future Quinn.”
He put the vacuum up, sticking it in his closet as he tore down the post it that said: “Quinn, there’s probably an entire bread loaf worth of crumbs in the floor. Please take care of it!” There, that was finished, at least. His apartment now looked presentable, except for maybe the bedroom, where two of his band mates slept over that night, although other things happened besides sleeping. He didn’t mind keeping it how it was. He did laundry yesterday and picked up all the beer bottles that morning as he snuck out to work, so he figured it was clean enough. He didn’t want anyone having to clean up after him. He was already feeling pretty guilty about whoever was going to have to clean his brains off of the wall.
He looked over as two of his bandmates came out of the bedroom, both looking hungover and groggy. He smiled at both of them as they made their way over. “Hey, Quinn. See you’re actually cleaning, huh? What’s the occasion?” He asked, wrapping his arm around the blonde boy. “Must be the apocalypse.” The other joined in as a joke, completely unaware of Quinn’s true reasoning.
“I was thinkin’ about repainting.” Quinn answered, a morbid joke on his part, though his friends were oblivious. The two laughed a bit, not believing he’d paint over his drawings, both kissing him simultaneously on the cheeks. “Well, we’ll see you at the concert tomorrow, right?” He grinned his usual, crooked grin, his hands in his jacket pockets. “Yeah, of course.” He lied waving the two goodbye. As soon as they left, he sighed, his face falling into a neutral expression. He was never good at goodbyes, so he didn’t make a big deal out of it. He went over to his radio and stuck in a tape he made years ago, listening to the calmer music now playing. He needed something more serene for this.
He took one more walk around his apartment, making up his bed and touching pictures that he drew on his walls. He’d miss living, just a little. The small things. But there was nothing really holding him back at this point. The last thing that kept him going was the fact that he knew no one would water his fern, but he managed to kill that a long time ago. Now, he figured he didn’t really have anything.
He sat down on his couch, sighing softly as he grabbed the gun under his couch, frowning. He didn’t like guns, and had just purchased this one recently for himself strictly. He didn’t want to go in this much of a violent way, but nothing else had worked. Pills and razors disappeared, ropes would snap, and he’d always trip before a car could get to him. Everytime, he’d take it as a sign, and would try to keep going. He’d only last an extra week or so before giving up again. Still, he felt guilty with this method, but nothing else was working. He wanted quick results. He looked at the metal exterior, staring at his reflexion. He just had to pull the trigger, and everything would be over. No more pain, no more worry, no more dying every day. He gave a deep breath before putting the gun in his mouth, closing his eyes to count down from five. He found himself counting slowly. All he had to do was pull the trigger….

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:02 pm
AiRozu-chan

OOC: There, happy now? xD

User ImagexxxARIK x AEHL xxxxUser Image

And if I believe you, would that make it stop?
If I told you I need you, is that what you want?
And I'm broken and bleeding, and begging for help.
If I'm lost, then how can I find myself?
If I'm lost now, then how can I find myself?

User Image

xxx"What are you doing?! Are you crazy?" Aarik screamed, reaching for a young woman's hand as she clung to the edge of the tall building for dear life. "Why are you doing this? I thought that you were okay, I though we were okay. May, please don't let go! Just grab my hand and we can forget this ever happened, we can work together on this." He pleaded, tears filling his eyes as the woman shook her head and grimly smiled up to the beautiful young man.

xxx"I love you, Aarik. Please don't be angry with me, but this is goodbye.."

xxxShe whispered under her breath and she let go, her long brown hair flowing up with the force of gravity pulling her down, and in her last dying moments, Aarik couldn't even see the expression she had on her face. He screamed as she fell to the hard cement sidewalk and tears fell down his face as she had hit the ground and began to produce a pool of blood before he could even get his scream out fully. He kept screaming her name, praying that his cries would somehow wake her up, that she would stir and lift her head, but nothing. The young man collapsed to his knees and brought his hand up to his chest in a tight fist as he cried, and then everything went to black.

xxxGroaning, Aarik rolled over in his bed, and pulled his comforter up over his face. It was early in the morning, and the sun hadn't even risen yet as the young man had awoken with quite a start to his day. Grumbling under his breath as he played the scene over and over again in his mind, Aarik sat up in his bed, letting the comforter fall to around his waist as he moved and he stared outside at the still dark morning sun. It wasn't even 4 in the morning yet and he was too awake to go back to sleep. How many nights in a row has this been? Eight? Something like that. As the youngman sat in his bed for a few more moments, Aarik eventually crawled out of his bed, and as his bare feet hit the cool wood floor, Aarik stretched out his back muscles, lifting his arms up above his head and holding the stretch for several long seconds before standing and walking to the bathroom.

xxx"You're never leaving my head are you?" He muttered under his breath as he waltz out of the bathroom, staring at the picture of a young woman that was hanging in the hall of his home, lifting a hand to run his fingers over the face of the girl in the image with a feather light touch, wishing that he could touch her face one more time, hold her hand, hug her... His heart tightened in his chest as he thought about her and he turned away. He needed to get dressed. Today Aarik was getting assigned a new client, and he couldn't keep getting hung up on his past ones. May especially. After 15 years, one would think that Aarik wouldn't be hardly affected by the outcome of his clients' lives, but that would be a false assumption. Aarik cared so deeply for each and every one of the people he met and guided, that he had actually only had a total of 5 clients, his loving heart needing a break from his line of work after each person. But none of that mattered right now. He needed to be assigned to this new client, the Elders' orders, and you can't argue with the Elders no matter who you were.

xxxAs the young man brought himself back to reality, Aarik walked back into his room and opened his closet, greeted with a very full closet, full of hanging clothes, a dresser full of folded clothes, shoes, belts, hats, any accessory that a stylish young man would have, he probably had it, if not double of it if he liked it enough. He wanted elegant and formal, but still fairly casual enough to not look like a business man who walked door to door trying to sell the 'newest and most effective vacuum this generation has ever seen!' He chose an outfit that consisted of a simple white button up shirt that he rolled up the sleeves of, a pair of clean fitting khaki pants, tan Vans, and his thin wired glasses with navy blue frames. As he buttoned the shirt up and looked at himself in the full mirror hanging on the wall beside the closet, Aarik looked at his reflection and the results of the past nights of little to no sleep had been displayed ungracefully across his features; his eyes hollow and holding dark circles under them, his face thin and worn, his hair tousled and wild from tossing and turning in his sleep. Sighing softly, he walked back to the bathroom to try and cover up what signs of his sleep deprivation as best he could before being satisfied with the way he looked enough to go out into public.

xxxWalking out the front door of his duplex apartment, Aarik glanced toward the sky, the sun slowly starting to rise finally as he walked to his white Mercedes, unlocking the car and getting in. As he pulled the seat belt across his chest and buckled himself into the car, he looked over to the seat beside him and the smooth leather of the seat let off a cool and lonely feeling as Aarik stared at the seat for a few brief moments, his mind wandering as he blankly stared before he started the car.

xxx"Well what do you want to eat? We went to that Mexican restaurant last time for me, so it's your turn tonight." Her voice echoed softly in his mind as he drove, his mind playing old memories of May when she was still his client in the earlier stages of their friendship.

xxx"Well, why don't we do Indian tonight then? I've been craving me some good spicy curry lately, and it's just down the road from here; what'd'ya say?" He laughed and looked over at her, her long brown hair falling over her shoulders in just the right way.

xxxHe remembered those days so vividly, even though that was nearly 7 years ago already. Sighing, Aarik turned down an alley off of an empty street and parked his car just beside a dumpster, climbing out and as he shut the door, the car seemed to have suddenly disappeared. He walked up to one of the dirty brick walled buildings, opening a door that read "NO ENTRANCE. EMPLOYEES ONLY", sliding one of his hands into his pocket while the other hung freely. The interior of the building was drastically different from the outside; the lighting was bright and florescent light bulbs light every inch of the white walls, ceilings, and floor. Aarik walked down a long wide hallway to a flight of stairs, the entire building held an eerie silence to it, as there was really no one in the building buzzing about or anything. God did he hate coming here. After walking up several flights of stairs, the young man came to wide double doors that were rather large and looked heavy, though they were light as a feather as Aarik gently pushed them open with a light nudge from his fingertips.

xxx"Aarik, you're late." A soft, wispy voice called out the moment that Aarik even so much as touched the doors, and it startled the young man, making him jump as it sent chills down his spine. "Do you realize that time is always of the essence, my child? While you were wasting your time reminiscing about one of your old clients, your next one is already setting up their suicide attempt," an old, wrinkled woman sat in what appeared to be a giant throne in comparison to her tiny body. She looked to Aarik with a grim expression as she sighed heavily and tossed a coin to the young man, and waited only a few moments for him to observe the coin before speaking again. "There is not another moment to spare, young one, I will explain later, for now, your client needs you." And in the next breath, Aarik was standing outside the front door of an unfamiliar building.

xxxWithout even a second thought, the young man burst through the door, scanning the room and finding the other sitting on the couch with a gun in his mouth and angled directly toward the center of his skull, and Aarik knew he needed to act fast. In the blink of an eye, the other man was pinned face down into the couch with Aarik's knee holding him down and the gun in his hand; unloading the weapon briskly with precision and skill, he shoved it in his pants just in case the young man under his pin were to put up a fight for the gun or attempt to use the gun against Aarik.

I've got a God-shaped hole that's infected.
And I'm petrified of being alone.
It's pathetic, I know.
And I toss and I turn in my bed.
It's just like I lost my head.
Then how can I find myself?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:10 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc: You took a weird direction with this, but yes. thank you XD

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Quinn tightened his grip on the gun, about to pull the trigger at four, when he suddenly realized he was on his face, and there was a sharp pain on his back. It wasn't the first time he found himself in a situation like this, but it was still startling. It took a moment for his to notice that it was a person on him. A person who walked in on him trying to kill himself. He felt a bit ashamed as he turned his head to try to see who it was. He'd be lying if he said that watching whoever this was dig his knee into him and unload the gun in that fashion didn't turn him on, but he was more than annoyed that he had been stopped yet again. Honest to god, no one cared about him until he decided to end his life, apparently. "Well, come on in." He said semi sarcastically, unable to see who it was, for his peripheral only showed the person's right side. It was a male, he noticed. "Sorry you had to walk in on that." He apologized to the stranger, more ashamed that he was caught than bitter that he had failed yet again. He decided to be nonchalant, maybe uncaring, and maybe they'll leave him alone. "As much as I enjoy being pinned down on my face like this, would you mind getting off me, please?" He asked, not helping but to joke like he usually did. He was just so tired; he didn't want to make this a big deal.

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:25 pm
AiRozu-chan

User Image

xxxA bit surprised the other didn't struggle, Aarik raised an eyebrow as he stared at the young man pinned under his knee and frowned, "And do you mind explaining to me why you're apologizing to me, the one who just barged into your home and pinned you down?" As he spoke, Aarik moved to stand, letting the other up and taking a few steps back, his hands slipping into his pockets as his arms hung by his sides and he tilted his head to the side, observing this man he didn't know and was now assigned to.

xxxHis hair was shaggy and a very pale blond, though it was short, it hung low enough to be able to cover the others' eyes and some of the many piercings. He looked slim, almost unhealthily so. "If you don't mind me asking, have you had breakfast yet? I'm starving, and I haven't had a chance to eat anything all day." The golden blond and brunette man asked as he lifted his expression to a lighter and now soft smile, being just as nonchalant as the other was clearly trying to be, and not addressing the elephant in the room, with a very, very slight hint of a smug twitch of his lips.

It's pathetic, I know.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:45 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc:

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Quinn got up off the couch, trying to think about why exactly he apologized. He figured he had done it because it normally wasn't a fun thing to really walk in on, and he didn't really want to stranger to feel responsible to tell him why suicide was "wrong" and how he "had so much to live for!" and yadda yadda yadda. He knew that song and dance. He ended up just shrugging when he stood, eyeing the stranger. Firstly, he was a bit taken back by his height. He seemed to be taller than him, and Quinn was already a pretty tall dude. He studied the man, pushing his blonde hair out of his icey blue eyes to take a better look. The man seemed normal enough, except for his gorgeous, fiery eyes. He had never seen eyes that shade before.
He listened up to the man's question, shaking his head. "I...kinda had no reason to." He said, laughing uncomfortably. He then walked to his fridge in the kitchen area, which was just a very small side area from the main room, and took out two beers. "I don't really have any food though. I'm kinda broke and I wasn't expecting to need groceries after this morning." He talked about it nonchalant, usually really cool about anything. Honestly, he was used to strangers just coming over to crash for a few days. He didn't mind, as long as they fended for themselves when it came to food, and they warned him before bringing more people over. Usually it was because a band member would say: "Oh, you need a place to crash tonight? Quinn takes in strays!" and he'll have a roommate for a couple days.
He walked back over to the stranger, offering him one of the beers and he opened his own with his thumb, letting the cap hit the floor. "They way you burst in here I thought I owed you money." He said, a crooked, crazed grin now placed on his lips as he tried to get into his usual mindset. "If you're here for the roommate ad, I'm not really looking anymore." Quinn was easily able to get comfortable with people, which was odd considering how often he's been screwed in the past. Then again, Quinn lived an as self-destructive life as possible. "But if you're just a passerby I can lay you out a mat or something for a couple days, or you can take the couch." He pointed at the couch before taking a sip of his beer, frowning at the taste. This must be a brand one of his band mates bought. It tasted awful. "You just have to fend for yourself with food and tell me if you're inviting people over." He added,trying to keep as calm of an atmosphere as he could. Normally, this kind of thing was fine. It was more of the fact that the stranger came in at probably the worst time possible. Well, actually, the worst time would be if he came in right as he pulled the trigger. This was the second worst, he guessed.

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:07 pm
Hmm, this may prove to be a bit more difficult than he initially though. Smirking, Aarik lifted his hand as if he were going to grab the beer from the other and actually slipped his hand right past it and his arm was hung around the other's neck and his hand hung freely over his shoulder. "Well, if you don't have any food, then I guess we'll just have to go out and get something to eat, won't we?" As he spoke, Aarik pulled the other along, not giving him much choice in going or not.
As they walked out the door, Aarik pressed his glasses back up on his face and adjusted them as they had fallen slightly from just earlier, and he turned and looked to the other. "By the way, I'm Aarik, what's your name, Blondy?" He asked, maintaining his friendly smile.
God was this torture; he hated just pretending to ignore what he had just seen. He'd dealt with suicide attempts enough times though that he knew it was better to not address the topic unless the other brought it up of their own accord, but this was killing him inside. He could only imagine what had brought this person to that point. Even though Aarik had just met him, he still had a life that was rough enough to where he didn't want to continue living it anymore, and that damn near broke Aarik's heart; no one should ever be broken down to that point and he was determined that from this point onward, he would do everything and anything in his power to help the other have as much of a happy life that Aarik could give someone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:31 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc:

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Quinn tensed up a bit when he was randomly touched, but relaxed. He didn't really have a personal bubble, himself, but he wasn't expecting it. He raised his brow when he realized the other never answered him on whether he was going to bunk over or not, and found this character strange. Especially when he said something about food. Was he about to be given food by this guy? He started wondering if he was going to get laid after this. Aarik was really cute, now that he was looking at him better. Maybe today wasn't going to be too bad?
"Quinn." He answered back, the grin forming back on his face. It was his signature expression, and was worn on his face most of the time. He walked with him as far as out the door and down the hall of the apartments.
Although, honestly, it felt...wrong. So a guy breaks into his home, steals his gun, talks to him like nothing happened, then offers to buy him food? He started thinking that he was hallucinating again, although, he never had a hallucination take an object away from him. Hell, there was a first for everything he guessed. He needed to get back home instead of talking to himself like a crazy, he decided as he stopped moving, tapping on his leg in a weird pattern with his eyes closed. "Colonial...Magazine...Alabaster...Evergreen...." He started rambling, something he did to make his mind focus on something else whenever he started seeing/hearing things.
This was way too weird of a thing to happen for it to be real. Maybe he was still tripping from last night, or maybe it was just his crazy a** seeing things again, like he always did. He was a bit disappointed in himself. He was a lot better at being able to tell what was real or not, but this time he was fooled. He would rather deal with this in his home and try to ignore it, plus he needed to figure out where the gun really was before someone got hurt. "Stonesburrow...Basket Grove...Merryway...." He kept mumbled, fumbling for his keys in his pockets while trying to simultaneously balance his two beers.

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:46 pm
As Quinn suddenly stopped, Aarik's eyebrows raised as the other seemed to completely ignore him now, his eyes closed and his hand searching for his keys while his other still holding the two cans of beer. Unsure of why he was searching, Aarik took the two cans from Quinn to keep them from being dropped and he look at the other with a bit of concern and confusion. "You alright? I'm just taking you to breakfast after rudely barging into your house like I owned the place." He spoke softy, imagining that Quinn was probably going to start asking questions here any moment.
This was the usual for Aarik. Whenever he was assigned a client, he always chose the path of the element of surprise and confusion. He never started off introducing himself, and he never kept his boundaries, getting into the other's personal zone and flustering them to the point that they don't even have time to think about the events that lead up to the actual reasoning behind why Aarik suddenly burst into their life in the first place. Though usually they don't react with the same level of cool headedness as Quinn just had, and therefore Aarik was quite taken aback and a bit amused that things had ran so smoothly, but he had a feeling that things were about to take a sharp turn down reality alley here soon.
"Now, before you say anything actually, I want you to stop searching yourself for your keys, take a deep breath, look me in the eye, and answer me one thing.." He paused and stared Quinn directly in the eye, his face growing grim and serious as he stood there silently and allowing Quinn to respond how he chose to this request of Aarik's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:58 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc:

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Quinn watched as his cans left his hands, and he started fearing that maybe he just threw them on the ground in reality. His hallucinations could always touch him, hurt him, pin his down, but never take things away from him. He was afraid of what he was doing in this hallway as he wrapped his fingers around his keys. This was just too bizarre.
He tried not to listen to Aarik, for he tried his best to never talk to his hallucinations. Not only did it show everyone he was crazy, but it also made him feel like he gave in. Like he wasn't grasping onto reality anymore. He freaked out when Aarik looked him so intensely, shaking his head. "You're not real." He said, although he broke one of the rules he had. He was more saying it to remind himself. Seeing things were a norm for him, but the fact that the thing could take things from him made him believe there was a whole new level to deal with. "Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia. H-I-P-P-O-P-O-" He started spelling, trying to focus on something that wasn't what he was seeing as he turned from Aarik- No, it didn't have a name. He had to remember that. He walked away from him and back to his apartment, trying to jam his key in the lock, though his hand was shaky. "Q-U-I-P-E-D-....."

You could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair
The feelings disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
Crew

Indulgent Cranberry

10,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:29 am
AiRozu-chan

User Image

xxxThere was the kicker. Aarik knew it was too good to be true. Quinn didn't think he was real, so of course he didn't question or freak out upon Aarik's sudden appearance in the other's home. "Whoooo boy, you really aren't making this easy are you?" The young man sighed and he watched Quinn walk back to his door and fumble with his keys at the knob. Hmmmm, what was the best way to approach this scenario, Aarik wondered. Take the keys from Quinn and force him to go out to get something to eat with him? No, that'd probably just make Quinn fight him even more. Unlock the door for him and try to talk to Quinn about what was happening and who Aarik was? No, it was probably too soon to get Quinn to believe that Aarik was his guardian angel, plus, Quinn might just ignore him even more in the comfort of his own home.

xxxRaking his brain for the best possible route, Aarik decided that he would try saving breakfast for later and walked over to Quinn, grabbing the other's hand and steadying it before inserting the key and turning Quinn's hand to unlock the door."Since you don't think I'm real that means I don't have to hold back around you then, right?" He asked, tilting his head to the side innocently as he waited either for a gruff response or none at all from Quinn at this point.

It's pathetic, I know.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:41 pm
-Forget-Me-Never-Ever-
ooc:

User Image

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The needle tears a hole
The old familiar sting
Try to kill it all away
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end

Quinn tensed up, feeling Aarik touch his hand and help to steady it. This was too weird. Nothing was adding up. He heard him speak again, and his eyes widened. That really freaked him out. What did it mean by "holding back"? What did it plan to do? He opened the door, walking inside with great stride, scared out of his mind at the current situation. He made his way to the bathroom, and opened up his medicine cabinet, which was absolutely full of different medicines. He grabbed one that was proscribed to him, an anti-psychotic, and took two of them as prescribed, frowning at the fact there were only four more. He walked back into the kitchen, writing himself a note on another post-it.
"Dear Future Quinn, please get this refilled soon. Love, Past Quinn."
He stuck it on the counter, putting the bottle above it to remember, grabbing his ipod on the kitchen island nearby. Now, it was time for his usual "drown it out until the problem goes away" part of his day. He stuck his earbuds in and turned it up, listening to the music as he sat down on the couch, sitting on his hands to make sure he wouldn't do anything weird without knowing it. This was a usual for him; though he was a bit disappointed. His hallucination was so nice.
He started singing along with the music in his ears, his voice strong and maybe even a bit angelic, hitting every note perfectly as he tried to sing away Aarik and go on with his day once he left when the anti-psychotics hit. "I don't wanna hear you've got a boyfriend
Sometimes you're better off alone
But if you change your mind, you know where I am
Yeah if you change your mind, you know
Where to find me
'Cause I don't ever wanna be your boyfriend
And never did I think that I
Would be caught in the way you got me
Push another girl aside and just give in
Girls love girls and boys
Girls love girls and boys
And never did I think that I
Would be caught in the way you got me