Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsends March Merriment (Customs) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:02 pm
Entry Tag: (Niyaru Delacroix | Ulun'Suti/Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Ulun'Suti/Hippogryph
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Wip/sketches/livestream are a yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: dark color, pattern if any is cc, stitches and pieces missing
Face: eye color is dark glowing red, eyebrows cc?, inner ear cc?, expression - dignified/serious
Mane: extra long hair, White fading to blue, fading to purple, ending at black and voodoo dolls tangled into the hair
Tail: Same as above
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Eyes & broken

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Custom/CC
Wings: Custom/CC
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: N/a

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items:
a ribbon that looks like caitlins around his neck tinted with blood
possibly some kind of sleeves or bandages?
needles in the legs
needle in the mouth
Reference Image(s) for Items: Caitlin & Permission

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:47 pm
Entry Tag: (stormflower | Draft Regular | Heavy | Twins)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Twin 1

Edit Category: -Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft, NO ROMAN NOSE
Concept Origin: WoW OC
WIP Needed? Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time. At least 1 before finalizing, but mostly cc so really Im good. I trust you 200%

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dark magenta purple, She is riddled with scars all over, her armor covers some of the more gnarly ones. Has one or two fresh wounds dripping blood, perhaps on her belly or leg hidden by the pelt some? Scar placement CC Has little fang teeth, not big just barely noticeable
Mane: This is CC but something for a warrior, medium length to the knee maybe partial up in a ponytail with fang decorations or little bones in her hair, CC, a little messy perhaps
Tail: Medium length but maybe in an 'u-do' partial bun with a bun holder at the top with a large fang going through as the stick that holds it, like This-design cc though also strewn hair slightly messy
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - longer a little, the default longer one would be fine, fetlocks maybe a little darker then the rest of body, maybe a purple black
Reference Image(s):Bun holder-design cc though Einar-brother, Face: eye color-glowing canary yellow, thinner then normal possibly arched with an expression edit to look fiercer/'meaner']saber

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: would like naked uncerts if possible too

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: -Has armor inspired by WOW darnassian nightsaber, but maybe no saddle, brest plate, ankle and 'arm bracer maybe? CC but maybe more of a darker metal like dark slate gray with glowing blue runic markings(pale though, subtle) maybe more jem facets and color CC. Instead of a cape Id like her to have a large cat pelt, snow leopard perhaps? CC though, with the head draping over the right shoulder further back shoulder when on cert with the cat tail hanging over.
-Mentioned hair bun thing up top as well as bone/fang hair accessories.
-Other fang or some other jewel or hunter accessories, CC Necklace or something.
Reference Image(s) for Items: ALL CC <3

— Angeni --
n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
n/a

Twin 2

So for her twin I want them mostly identical, IF POSSIBLE can the second twin have a gentler expression, the default would be fine, and doesn't have to show the fang. Also if her hair can be neater then her sisters that would be great, same style for the most part, maybe her tail with a lower bun do. Also armor can alter at least the jewel colors, main metal is CC if you want to alter the color. Also instead of bone and fangs maybe she have some fangs mixed with roses or flower accents for accessories and her cat pelt be a different type of cat, snow tiger or black panther. I would like fresh wounds on her as well but perhaps on her flank and neck if possible

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm
Entry Tag: (AlexiaSilver | UniAngeni | Heavy | Twins)

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: UniAngeni
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:21 pm
Entry Tag: (spelldancer | Ulun’suti | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Quote:
Soquili Species: - Ulun’suti
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept, based loosely on the thirteenth fairy that condemns Briar-Rose to death

WIP Needed? Yes, please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:Deep rose red base. leg spurs, leg spikes also in deep rose red. Twining up two of the legs(front outer ear and back inside leg) are climbing roses, dark green vines and pinky cream roses, that continue up the body and onto the wings
Face: eye color: dark green, eyebrows: match hair. inner ear: paler red but not PINK. expression: not large mouth, frowning.
Mane: Edited; deep rose red curls piled up to look like roses and then tumbling down to the fetlocks with pinky cream roses in the hair
Tail: Scaled tail with tail spikes- deep rose red
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks non furry kind. The climbing roses extend down to the hooves (cloven) which are also deep rose red
Reference Image(s): rose color (but bad over bloomed roses), climing roses, deep rose red, climbing roses 2,
hair

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Scaled horns fading from deep rose red at base to pinky cream at tip
Wings: Scaled wings deep rose red with climbing roses on them
Fins: N/A
Scales: back scales, leg scales all deep rose red (maybe edged in pinky cream?)
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: climbing roses
Reference Image(s) for Items: see above

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Wood

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:55 pm
Entry Tag: (Kaya Wolf Moon | Mutant Wind | Heavy to Extreme | Twins)

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Twin 1
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

Body: Inkbrush (sumi-e) style. Main body color is white. Markings are rune-esque/tribal-esque in style and shades of lighter blues and yellowish-green (more blue than green). Also, her body should emit a SFX ethereal glow, if possible. A shoulder capelet/cloak drapes down the back slightly and around the left shoulder. A crescent moon is embossed on the back while golden crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. See references.
Face: Eye color= glowy blue. Eyebrows= same blue as body markings. Inner ear= white (maybe a bit darker than body). Facial markings= same pattern as body with markings near the eyes and on forehead. The ones on the forehead should sweep down the back of the head. See references.
Mane: Edited mane that combines stock wild mane with gentle wind-blown appearance
Tail: Edited wolf tail. CC on length and exact style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited wolf paws. Color= same white as body. Fetlocks look like circles of light blue wind blowing off of the paws. See reference.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Body color and fetlock effect:
User Image

Body markings 1:
User Image

Body markings 2:
User Image

Body glow:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: Edited feathery, elegant, angelic-like wings
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Mutant wolf ears
Mutant wolf paws
Mutant wolf tail

Unwanted traits:
All Wind wing styles except Type 2 Heron

Custom Items:
1. Shoulder capelet/cloak with crescent moon embossed on the back. Golden crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. The capelet should drape down the back slightly and around the Soq's left shoulder. See reference for a better idea of the capelet/cloak.
2. Necklace with an elegant gold chain and crescent moon pendant. The pendant is the same as the sister's, but facing to the right instead of left and with a darker blue center.
3. A golden shackle with broken chain around the right paw. Right and left are from the Soq's perspective.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Capelet/cloak:
User Image

Pendant:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chain:
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mizuki
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Lunar
Temper: Contemplative
Mate: None
Tag Background: 028 Endless Night
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy-Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

Body: Inkbrush (sumi-e) style. Main body color is white. Markings are rune-esque/tribal-esque in style and shades of lighter blues and yellowish-green (more blue than green). Also, her body should emit a SFX ethereal glow, if possible. A shoulder capelet/cloak drapes down the back slightly and around the left shoulder. A crescent moon is embossed on the back while golden crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. See references.
Face: Eye color= glowy blue. Eyebrows= same blue as body markings. Inner ear= white (maybe a bit darker than body). Facial markings= same pattern as body with markings near the eyes and on forehead. The ones on the forehead should sweep down the back of the head. See references.
Mane: Edited mane that combines stock wild mane with gentle wind-blown appearance
Tail: Edited wolf tail. CC on length and exact style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited wolf paws. Color= same white as body. Fetlocks look like circles of light blue wind blowing off of the paws. See reference.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Body color and fetlock effect:
User Image

Body markings 1:
User Image

Body markings 2:
User Image

Body glow:
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None
Wings: Edited feathery, elegant, angelic-like wings
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Mutant wolf ears
Mutant wolf paws
Mutant wolf tail

Unwanted traits:
All Wind wing styles except Type 2 Heron

Custom Items:
1. Shoulder capelet/cloak with crescent moon embossed on the back. Golden crescent moon tassels accent the tips of the capelet/cloak. The capelet should drape down the back slightly and around the Soq's left shoulder. See reference for a better idea of the capelet/cloak.
2. Necklace with an elegant gold chain and crescent moon pendant. The pendant is the same as the sister's, but facing to the left instead of right and with a lighter blue center.
3. A golden shackle with broken chain around the right paw. Right and left are from the Soq's perspective.
Capelet/cloak:
User Image

Pendant:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chain:
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tsukiko
Owner: Kaya Wolf Moon
Breed: Lunar
Temper: Serene
Mate: None
Tag Background: 028 Endless Night

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:05 pm
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Lapsang Mutant Alicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom(CC Twin))

How Many Miles to Babylon?
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Lapsang Mutant Wind (Handwings) Unicorn (long horn); No Scales/Needles
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin:• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
(Inspired by Babylon Candles, the song/Poem "How Many Miles to Babylon" and Varda Elentari of Tolkien's writings)

WIP Needed? I would love one!

Ideally she would be black (deep blues welcome) but for 'highlights' of a sort: Palette Inspiration
Night Blues
Body: The idea she is a piece of the night sky, her mane & tail strewn with captive stars. As such, body a dark dark night blue or black (completely)
Face: White/Silvery Glowing Lapsang style solid eyes; General Lapsang Expression. Match eyebrows to mane/tail.
Mane: Lapsang Night-Mist/Smoke mane, colored like an evening sky and scattered with glowing stars
Tail: Lapsang Night-Mist/Smoke tail, colored like an evening sky and scattered with glowing stars
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard Lapsang fetlocks; mist-smoke if possible with Gryph Feet (All four)
Reference Image(s): General Feeling for Pony (preferred coloring, hair inspiration etc), Preferred Hair Inspiration, Also Yes Hair, Alternate for Lights in Mane/Tail (scattered is the idea)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): (Straight) Lapsang Style Uni horn, longer than normal Uni; somewhat CC ?
Wings: Hand Wings to help her in her craft? Otherwise shadowy appearance would be cool (CC)
Other Notes: Gryph Feet (all four),

Custom Items: A custom lantern containing a lit candle near her forelegs/front end. Possibly a small cluster of lit candles near her tail? (One black amidst the white ones); Maybe some thin strands like chains (necklaces/bracelets?) studded with gems/lights
Reference Image(s) for Items: Candle Option, Candle Option 2, thin strands studded with light as necklaces REF, Lantern Ref (Lights inside could be more jewelry reference; I prefer her lantern to have an actual candle inside it)
Alternate: As she does go to the desert when not traveling with the faire, it would be neat to get an option of her with some white draping sashes like to protect her from sand/help her stay cooler

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Elentári
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Breed: Babylon Candle
Temper: Wayfaring
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

Link to Her Quest Post In Lapsang

CC Twin Option
IF you would like to do a twin, CC? Please not Pink or Neon Anything... but yeah, have at it. XD

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:38 pm
Entry Tag: (Kivras | Kalona'Suti | Mod? | Solo)

Quote:
Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: Kalona'Suti
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket (Needed for plot~)
Concept Origin: • New Concept - A brand new design of your own (In this case, you, the colorist!)

WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: CC; Preferably black base. 'Suti frontal leg spikes, please!
Face: CC; The usual Kalona 'Frown', and would like the 'Male' Kalona snarl on her if it's possible. 'Suti Face Spikes as well, please.
Mane: CC; Would love dreadlocks of some sort, maybe feathers+Bones interwoven? Again, CC, have fun making pretty long hair~
Tail: CC; Tail Spikes 'Suti Tail for the most part. If it wouldn't be considered mutant, could feathering be added to the tip? If it would be mutant, the tail with the Tail Blades at the tip instead.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves+Raptor Claws; Fetlocks please. Would like them longer and elegant!
Reference Image(s): CC time!
A few Inspiration pics...
RAPTOR (Also, tail inspo, bottom left)
ORCS
Spaaaaaaaace~
RoboRaptor
Shadowmourne
Dreadlocks inspo
#WrathAesthetic
(Really, Black/blue combo is my fave)

Aaaaand an Inspiration song or two...;
[o] [o] [o]
And feel free to add marking trait(s) from her to-be adoptive Mum; [o]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): 'Suti Smooth Horns; CC
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3, Ragged Feather Option; CC
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc.

Trading Post Items:
Beach Nath; Sharktooh; CC
3-Hoop Earrings; CC
Custom Items: CC!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 pm
Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Heavy | Solo Custom

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Up to Heavy.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Ebonrune | Skinwalker | Moderate | Twins)

Twin 1
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kalona
WIP Needed? Up to you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Bluish black
Face: Same color as body
Mane: CC
Tail: Either devil tail
Reference Image(s): Body

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Pelt: Raven
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A blue star necklace
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace ref

Twin 2
Only requested difference is that this twin has a moon necklace.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:10 pm
Entry Tag: (ABVirus | Mutant Half-Uni | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: - Mutant Half-Uni
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Not needed, live streaming is a go though!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark grey coat with glowing/bright purple runes on shoulders and sides. The legs are battered, hairless and/or burnt (if this counts as an extreme edit, just leave them as grey.) For specifics see ref images.
Face: Dark grey face, dull green eyes and small, dark battered ears. For specifics, see ref images.
Mane: Edited; bright/hot pink with dark accents, medium length, flowy mane. For specifics, see ref image.
Tail: Mutant uni tail: Green glowing flames consume the tip of the tail while the rest of the tail is dark grey.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular stock hooves taking on a cracked appearance. Light grey. Fetlocks are (preferably) not shown do to the hairless nature of the legs. (However, if changed to keep within edit limitations, the fetlocks can be stock and dark grey.)
Reference Image(s): Main Ref Image (the primary example of what is desired from this custom) Obelus (the mother and the example for the rune patterns and green flame on the body of the custom.)

Horn(s): Bright green, bent out of shape, deformed in appearance.
Fins: n/a
Other Notes: As a half uni, this custom will not have cloven hooves, just the tail and horn of a unicorn.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Tan bandages with rune purple rune inscriptions upon them wrap fully around his left hind leg and partially around his front legs.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Obelus (for a bandage reference)  

ABVirus

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:14 pm
Entry Tag: (GrnGriff | Seathi/Nixie mix | Moderate | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Seathi/Nixie - Seathi base with Nixie fins
Body Build: Seathi
WIP Needed? Not needed! I trust you!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Base color is mostly white - with purple/black makrings. See refs for marking style~ as far as color, Dark purple to black. Exact details are CC - I trust you!
Nixie style fins for Seathi on her spine/tail.
Face: CC to match her body
Mane: CC color - but something elegant and flowy~ with some kind of shell or seaweed ribbon in her hair. (exact style is CC)
Tail: "Flowy" tail for Seathi, CC to match the rest of her.
Reference Image(s): She's to be inspired/based on the Chrysaora colorata Jellyfish. Exactly how you interpret the markings onto the pony is up to you!
Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3 Ref 4 Ref 5 Ref 6 Ref 7

Horn(s): n/a
Fins: Flowy Tail fin for Seathi, Nixie style back fin for seathi - addition of the Nixie style Headfin is CC (if it fits with the mane). Other nixie style spine/tail fins if they fit!
Other Notes: Nixie style fins are love. <3

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:
--A bit of seaweed ribbon (or something similar) in her hair, or a shell or something. Your choice!

--A cute little mini jellyfish companion (custom critter)! Like a little chibi jellyfish, just swimming around with her. It's color/pattern can either match hers, or it can be different. CC! (maybe two? I am not sure where they would fall on the edit scale.)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Feel free to ref. the jellies the pony is based on...or your own imagination~ <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:23 pm
Entry Tag: (Tiger_Kisa699 | Mini | Heavy | Twins)

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Winged Mini
Body Build: Mini
Concept Origin:

WIP Needed? Please

Twin 1:
Body: Black and white snow leopard markings.
Face: Snow leopard face markings. Blue eyes
Mane: Black fade to white at tips
Tail: same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy legs, they live on the mountains
Reference Image(s): Face//Body//Body 2

Twin 2:
Body: Black and white snow leopard markings.
Face: Snow leopard face markings. Yellow eyes
Mane: Grey fade to black tips
Tail: same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy legs, they live on the mountains, colored like body(leopard spots)
Reference Image(s): Face//Body//Body 2

Twin 1:
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): //
Wings: Hawk like wings(Like the wind Hawk style wings but sized to fly a Mini). Colored like hair
Fins://
Scales: //
Pelt: //
Other Notes: fluffier legs. Round out the ears a little to be more leopard like. NO Pawed feet. For their hair give them something fun/windblown. Curly if you want(i loves the curls) but long for sure and have fun with it.

Twin 2:
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): //
Wings: Hawk like wings(Like the wind Hawk style wings but sized to fly a Mini). Colored like hair
Fins://
Scales: //
Pelt: //
Other Notes: fluffier legs. Round out the ears a little to be more leopard like. NO Pawed feet. For their hair give them something fun/windblown. Curly if you want(i loves the curls) but long for sure and have fun with it.

Trading Post Items: fur hood, fur Tabard. Earrings(mix and match them)
Custom Items: Metal band/cuffs on both front legs. Necklace with runes like the bracelet in Ref. Add feathers between the runes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuff//Bracelet that id like made into necklace. The colors and feel of patterns/coloring for the hood and tabard can be CCed as long as they look fitting to the girls. Norse inspired/Viking theme for them. Toss some runes on them, make them fun, adjust the tabard to fit their wings as need be.

note-If i did this wrong for twins let me know and i'll void and redo it. If this is too much for Heavy i'll void and do a different custom instead biggrin thanks!

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:06 am
Entry Tag: tefla | Mer | Heavy | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: - Heavy (I think)
Soquili Species: Mer - New Template
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: New Concept/OC

WIP Needed? Preferably yes.

Main Color = #000000
Tail/Body Markings - Pattern should be similar to example. Colors used will be: #74BBFB & #F5FFFA
Legs - Celtic Vine Design crawling up the legs stopping just past the knee joint. Colors used will be: #74BBFB & #F5FFFA
Face:
Eye Color - #003300, #003F87 (Blended together)
Eye/Facial markings - see reference. Colors will be same as the tail/body marking colors. ( #74BBFB & #F5FFFA)
Mane:
Edited: Long hairstyle length with parts being "tamed" enough to build a braid like the one in the example. (It is okay if the braid can't fully be seen on the Soquili, just enough that the design can be interpreted)
Mane Color: The hair would be white with the braided portion being done in black. (Like it is streaked, but only the braid is a different color)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock, same color as the body
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle Example
Celtic Vine Pattern
Seeds/Swirls Brush pattern
Facial/Body Marking example
Facial/Body Marking example #2
Proof this is my OC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: The fins on the new template

Custom Items:
A Crown situated in the Mane in a silver color with the center stone being a milky opalescent color.
Collar/Necklace - For around the neck. Worn like a necklace. Silver color with the stone in the center being a dark blue color.
Bracelets - On each leg a bracelet (like the trading post ones but altered to fit the reference design). Silver in color.
Crown, Necklace Collar, Leg Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: tbd
Owner: tefla
Breed: Celtic
Temper: tbd
Mate: --
Tag frame color: blue/dark green combo
Tag feather color(s): #F5FFFA & #74BBFB

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I've designed the pet. (OC from another shop)

and the identical twin

Edit Category: - Heavy (I think)
Soquili Species: Mer - New Template
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: New Concept/OC

WIP Needed? Preferably yes.

Body:
Main Color = #000000
Tail/Body Markings - Pattern should be similar to example. Colors used will be: #74BBFB & #F5FFFA (can the colors be reversed for this twin)
Legs - Celtic Vine Design crawling up the legs stopping just past the knee joint. Colors used will be: #74BBFB & #F5FFFA (can the colors be reversed for this twin)
Face:
Eye Color - #003300, #003F87 (Blended together)
Eye/Facial markings - see reference. Colors will be (#74BBFB & #F5FFFA, can the colors be reversed for this twin)
Mane: Same as above form
Mane Color: Same as above form
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock, same color as the body
Reference Image(s):
Hairstyle Example
Celtic Vine Pattern
Seeds/Swirls Brush pattern
Facial/Body Marking example
Facial/Body Marking example #2
Proof this is my OC

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: The fins on the new template

Custom Items:
A Crown situated in the Mane in a silver color with the center stone being a milky opalescent color.
Collar/Necklace - For around the neck. Worn like a necklace. Silver color with the stone in the center being a dark green color.
Bracelets - On each leg a bracelet (like the trading post ones but altered to fit the reference design). Silver in color.
Crown, Necklace Collar, Leg Bracelet

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: tefla
Breed: Celtic
Temper: tbd
Mate: --
Tag frame color: blue/dark green combo
Tag feather color(s): #74BBFB & #F5FFFA

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I've designed the pet. (OC from another shop)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:57 am
Entry Tag: (AstoriaFallen | Mutant HippoSuti| moderate-heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Mutant HippoSuti
Starting Stage: Basket (if possible) If not, adult is fine.
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - I think this would be a new concept? It's a full blooded sister for a pre-existing Family

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

Body: Body is dad's base color and moms claw color. The markings upon her glow, to include her eyes and the blue singular feathers. SO, with her markings. I tried to take the designs from dads horns and put them on her body. I also tried to do a variation of mothers markings. So those are just a rough idea. I would like the markings to be thinner and if you want you can do what I've drawn or CC them from dad's antlers. <3 I did my best with dads scale (is that what they are?) markings. Feel free to add more or use less if you so desire. smile
Face: Moms facial markings upon the nose and the swoosh under the eye. The scales (i think that's what they are) cover just her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose between her eyes and go down her neck a little.
Mane: I would like for her to have knee length hair that wraps around her in a sorta wind blown look, colored similar to dads, or a variation similar to his. I would like for it to be feminine looking. I do want her to have feathers like in my reference, not too many but just enough to accent around her head and laying flat-ish but with some feminine curl. I don't want them sticking up like dads though. XD
Tail: I would like her to have a regular tail and a feathered tail mixed. The regular tail DOES NOT have to look like my ref. BUT i would like it to have it's length. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it. Though I want it to have a more feminine and curled look like one of the base templates I saw? All the feathers :3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Claws. I DID Draw them. <3
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails link to larger image.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Parents:
User Image
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: So, this is totally CC for you. She's a Hippo-Suti Mix so I was thinking a combo of the two, like starting out suti and transforming into some feather fluffy looking thing? BUT honestly, she's good with or without wings. But would like fluffy feathers if she gets wings ;u; If she does get them I would like for them to be colored like dads tail, the purple with the neon blue. <3 or something CC'd to fit her. <3
Horn(s): Can be similar to dads, though solid black. or CC them to fit the rest of what she has going on.

Custom Items: Necklace/body chain with moon and star charms that hangs around neck. Moon and Star Glows blue. Laurel crown that looks similar to dads bracelet. Silver in color. Can CC other items on her if you so choose.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vrachka
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Mutant HippoSuti
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: Same as Sisters
Tag frame color: Same as Sisters
Tag feather color(s): Same as Sisters

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes agreement
Contest shes from  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:12 am
Entry Tag: Cheyriddle4 | Mer | Heavy | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

SPLISH-SPLASH I AM TAKING A BATH

Edit Category: - Heavy,
Soquili Species: - Mer
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Green waterish kinda markings. Ref will show. On body will be jewelry.
Face: Yellow eyes.
Mane: Editted long cc mane ref will show color - In mane to have a eel halfway out with mouth open. Eel ref
Tail: Fancy fins. Black and green in color. CC look
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal. Hooves to be greenish blue
Reference Image(s): . Coat pattern, Mane colors(just using as ref of colors) , Eel Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Fancy fins, black and green
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: along legs are armbands. Stands of pearls and netting wrapped around him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Armband A, Arm Band type b  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces