Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:02 pm
This is a private RP between myself and Dea and #Teddy#. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Dea and #Teddy#'s Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:37 pm
The sun show high above the trees, casting long shadows upon the forest floor. It was because of this fortunate turn of events that Kagehoshi was once more able to travel. The dark Draft stallion always preferred to remain in the shadows if possible, keeping the light of the day at bay. To any who saw this, it might appear as if Hoshi hated the light. But that was far from the truth. His proclivity for shadows tended more towards his desire to remain hidden from the world. He wished to keep his distance from others, preferring to watch in silence. What better symbol for that than shadows?

And so the day had gone. He and his bonded, Andromeda, had set off early that morning and journeyed until midday. It was only when the pangs of hunger and thirst became most insistent that the duo decided to take a break. "I shall go see if there's anything to eat." Andromeda had said before quickly flying off. That left Kagehoshi to his own devices for a short time. "Hmm," His keen ears picked up the sound of running water. "Perhaps I shall see if there is anything edible by the river."

Dea and #Teddy#
Hope this post is okay!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:37 pm
Aiyana was thirsty from all of her walking, so she decided to stop at a river that she found. Her bat familiar, Yamka, was flying overhead while she waited for her to continue on. The white and blue mare dipped her head down, allowing her muzzle to slide into the water. Soon she was lapping up the water, enjoying the coolness on her throat as it went down. The tips of her pink ringlets were just dipping into the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:29 am
Kagehoshi's journey to the river did not take long. A mere two minutes of walking found the trees thinning until they eventually opened up to reveal a river. The stallion hesitated at the forest's edge, eyeing the water. The shadows of the trees did not quite reach to where he wished to go. He shifted his weight from foot to foot nervously as he pondered whether to leave the comfort of his shadows. "If only it were morning," Hoshi muttered under his breath.

As he stood in the shadows debating, his eyes caught movement a little off to his right. A haze of blue and white that approached the river. Kagehoshi turned his head so that he could get a better view. His breath hitching at the sight of another so close to him, and a pretty mare at that. Part of him screamed to melt back into the darkness of the forest while another part yearned for sustenance. A small battle waged within his mind until, at last, a decision had been made. May as well have this dealt with.

With a deep intake of breath to steady himself, Hoshi stepped out from the treeline, slowly moving to the water's edge. He cleared his throat in order to announce his presence so as not to frighten the mare. "Pardon me, I merely wish to get some water..."

Dea and #Teddy#
Do you have Yamka's cert? If so, I can add it to the first post. smile

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:19 pm
Aiyana's ears flicked forward when she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. She was glad they had done so or they would have startled her, unless Yamka had warned her of the presence of another. Gracefully lifting her head from the water, she looked over to see a feathery stallion. He seemed almost regal to him, which caused a small smile to grace her lips.

"Oh, it is alright, please feel free to drink. My throat was very dry, so I had to take a drink myself. The water is quite refreshing, so I am sure you will enjoy it,"she replied to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:44 am
Kagehoshi bowed his head in gratitude. "Thank you. You are most gracious." Though he knew that the river belonged to no singled individual, he had been taught to defer to others who had arrived before him. Doing so would be a sign of respect, showing that he meant no ill will.

Lowering his head, Hoshi took a deep drink of the water, savoring the coolness as it washed over his lips and coursed down his parched throat. He stayed that way for only a moment, though, before straightening again to his full height. "That was indeed refreshing." The stallion acknowledged with a nod. "I thank you again for allowing me to partake in it."

He shifted sideways, readying himself to leave. Hoshi never liked staying out in the open for too long. He had just reached the treeline again when he drew to a reluctant stop. Something within him didn't wish to leave the presence of the mare just yet. Kagehoshi frowned at the strangeness of this feeling. He couldn't quite place where his unease had come from. Glancing over his shoulder, he asked, "Are you traveling these lands alone?"

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:51 pm
Aiyana inclined her own head in the direction of the stallion, though it wasn't like she owned the river. However, if he felt he needed to have permission from someone, who was she to argue. She was quiet as he took a drink, a smile on her face when he agreed the water was nice and thanked her again. When he seemed to be headed off, she wondered if she would see him again, he seemed like a nice stallion. She started to dip her head back to the water, when his voice reached her ears. Looking up, she found his eyes on him, waiting for her to answer the question he posed to her.

"Well, I have my bat friend, Yamka, who travels with me. Other than that, yes, I suppose you could say I travel by myself. I have been looking for a place to belong,"she answered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:23 pm
His frown deepened at her answer. A Familiar, though valued for their companionship and various skills, was not necessarily the best form of protection. Hoshi took a reluctant step back from the treeline and turned to face her once more. "These lands are not safe to travel alone. There are many predators and unsavory beings that wander the area." He paused as he pondered his next words. The large stallion typically would rather not interact any further, if at all possible. He had already been out of the comfort of the shadows for too long in his opinion. And yet, he couldn't in good faith leave the young mare to travel on her own. Her remark of searching for a place to belong had struck a chord within him. With a light sigh, Kagehoshi inclined his head. "If you would allow me, it would be my honor to travel with you and your friend."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:32 pm
Aiyana was surprised as he turned back to her, speaking about the dangers of the land. She nodded her head softly, she knew it was not safe going all over alone, but she had gotten used to it. When it looked like he was thinking about something, she was quiet, wondering what he was thinking about. Then what he said next caused her to look at him, to make sure he was serious. The thought of having someone to travel with her, it excited her.

"I would welcome the company. Other than Yamka, I haven't had much in the way of companions since my family died. I would be grateful and happy to have you as a friend and traveling companion,"she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:46 am
Kagehoshi's heart skipped a beat. Had she just said that she had lost her family as well? Slowly, he raised his head, his bright green orbs flickering with emotion briefly. A small frown tugged at the corners of his mouth. "You have lost your family as well? In some sort of accident?" He questioned softly. Hoshi had been alone ever since his cousin and uncle had gone their separate ways. They had been the only family members left to him by the plague which had decimated his herd. So he knew the pain of such loss.

Realizing that his question might seem insensitive, the large stallion looked away in shame. He didn't wish to bring any bad memories to the young mare but, at the same time, he couldn't help his curiosity. "Forgive me. I do not mean to pry. There is no need to answer that question."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 pm
Aiyana caught the glint of emotion in the eyes of the stallion, did he experience something tragic too? Her own curiosity was peaked, wondering if maybe her new friend knew what she had gone through. When Kagehoshi spoke, she now knew he had lost some of his family. Then she saw him look away in shame and she gave a soft whinny.

"It is alright, you do not have to feel bad about asking such a question. Yes, I lost my family when I was little, to a fire. We had been sleeping peacefully, when a fire began blazing, I can only imagine from a storm. My family died, but I managed to get out of there alive,"she explained, a great sadness on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:28 am
A pang of guilt stabbed at Hoshi's heart upon seeing the sadness on the mare's face. He had indeed stirred up painful memories from her past. "To lose a family is a difficult thing." The stallion started slowly, uncertain of how to proceed. Unbidden visions of deathly still bodies flickered in his mind's eye. "Especially for young ones such as us."

Kagehoshi hadn't necessarily meant to say "us." It had seemed to slip out of its own accord and he could feel his face flush in response. Perhaps she will not notice that I said as much. He thought optimistically, deciding to change the subject before she could make a remark. "In which direction were you traveling? My friend and I were making our way north at the moment. She had gone ahead in order to scout the area, but should be returning shortly."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:05 pm
Aiyana nodded her head, it was never easy losing people you care about, especially at such a young age. Her ears turned in his direction when he said us though, further confirming her suspicions that he had experienced loss too. She was just about to open he mouth to comment on it, when he changed the subject of where she was going. As much as she wanted to know, she would give him respect about his privacy for now.

"Yamka and I were headed to the west, but north sounds good to me. She was looking for a snack while I got a drink, so she should also be coming back soon. Then we can head north together,"she spoke, managing to smile a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:15 pm
Kagehoshi breathed a sigh of relief when Aiyana didn't question him about his slip of the tongue. He hated dwelling on the past, particularly because it was so painful. Although, the stallion would be an idiot to ignore the small ball of comfort settling into his spirit. The thought of having another travel companion-let alone one who had experienced a similar tragedy in life- resonated with him in a way that he didn't think possible.

Such an odd feeling. He wondered to himself, contemplating the difficult sensation. Hoshi couldn't classify it as true love, for it didn't encompass the entirety of his heart as he had seen occur to others. Yet--I'm sure I've felt this before...

Feeling her eyes on him, the Kirigryphgeni broke from his introspection. "Then it is settled." He lowered his head in a bow while returning the faint smile. "We travel north together from here onward." A realization struck him as he spoke the last. "Oh, forgive me, but--" Hoshi fumbled for an apology for having failed to do the most basic of courtesies when meeting someone new. "--It seems I have been remiss in properly introducing myself. My name is Kagehoshi."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:36 pm
Aiyana was quiet, since it looked liked her new companion was deep in thought again. It would certainly be nice to have another to travel with again, it had been too long. Yes, she had gotten used to it in a way, but she had always longed to be part of something more than herself and Yamka. When the stallion finally spoke again, she nodded, north together from now on. When he mentioned his name, she blushed lightly, realizing she had also forgotten that common courtesy.

"It is very nice to meet you, Kagehoshi. I am afraid you are not the only one who forgot their manners. My name is Aiyana,"she greeted. After all, if they were going to be traveling together, they would need to get to know one another.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff