Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Negaspace & The Rift
[Meta] Three Paths [Order ORP] [Update, p. 9] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Space Cauldron

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:49 am
It would have been dark if not for the glowing, purple crystals that clung to nearly every surface. An aching chaos was almost overwhelming to the senses; what was likely a homely, safe sensation for the Agents of the Negaverse felt like a wave of restless anxiety across the weaker willed intruders.

But, they had reached it.

Negaspace.

They had crossed over—and now they just needed to decide what to do.

Anyone could tell that they didn't have much time; while their energy signature might have been masked for now, but Caedus had warned them that the portal could only be managed for an hour. It swirled behind them ominously and seemed to be holding strong. But they would not have much time to make up their mind: if they didn't move fast, some wandering agent would locate the intruders and report them.

They were going to have to be swift if they wanted to retain the element of surprise.

But, now that they were here, it did not seem as though there was a single location they could reach. They had three options:

The first, was the castle. A spiraling, menacing monster of a building, which no doubt would contain enemies and battle aplenty. It would likely be heavily guarded, but with proper numbers it might have been enough to hit them where they hurt. They might find powerful enemies here, but with the element of surprise, they could have struck a mighty blow, if not to a leader then at least to morale. Metallia might linger here—but she may be too strong a foe. She might not even be there. Certainly, attacking here would weaken the Negaverse's forces, though. This would be a dangerous path, probably best fit for warriors who sought conflict.

The second option, a strange, damaged building—the remains of some ancient establishment. The ruins had clearly grown around it, and crystals poked awkwardly out of the fragmented walls. Any Knight might recognize this place, if only for the briefest second. Something about it is ancient, and familiar, even if you cannot clearly recall how or why. There is no telling what secrets this building holds, but the Chaos in the area has clearly struggled to claim it. Whatever this building was—or is—it holds something ancient and mysterious. Those unafraid of the unknown, quick of mind and quick on their feet might be best suited to explore and strike here.

The third option, seemingly the safest, is a line of barracks in the distance. It seems mostly deserted in these hours, but it is clearly a source of stability and resource. Training dummies and supplies are lined by an entrance, and while the chance for battle seems little, this is clearly a place of importance. There is a strange energy, wordless and unseen, that pleas against the Chaos. This option is probably best suited to those who wish to avoid bloodshed and want to weaken the Negaverse without risking their lives.

There was time to choose—to debate amongst each other, or settle into groups.

The green crystal glowed dimly, sparkling with bright bursts every minute or so. It seemed weak, but it would last. For now.

Quote:
You have reached Negaspace! You now have three options; the crystal will remain shielding you for discussion and questions for ~48 OOC hours! Your character has until then to discuss with others or make a decision where they want to go. They are free to observe the scenery around them; if your character is trying to make an observation of the surrounding or wants to investigate something, please bold the statement in your post and the mule will respond! Once your character has made the decision to go with a group to any of the three options, please bold your decision and post in red at the bottom of your post where they will be going! Chaos characters, your time is coming, but for now this ORP is Order only!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:31 am
Mont Blonc, Squire of Saturn

Afraid. He was very much afraid as he stepped through the portal and into the unknown, already half knowing he did not belong here. He had no place being here. He was not - a brief, irrational surge of panic flooded him, making his breath catch. What am I doing here? I can't do anything, I can't -

He was choking. Mont Blonc felt like gagging under the onslaught of chaos, his pulse quickening, and for a moment his eyes darted back and forth rapidly, I want to go back I want to go back I want to --

Eyes shut tight. A deep breath. Another. And a third.

Mont Blonc looked around him again, waiting and wondering whether or not he hoped that Thrymr and Aegir would follow. He saw the castle in the distance, knew what he should do --

-- but his gaze flashed to a building, odd and broken. Familiar, though, even if he knew not why. His pulse quickened again, although for an entirely different reason this time.

For all his good intentions, for all he wanted to do for Ploutonion -- he knew in that moment where he desperately needed to go. He shuffled closer a bit, trying to see if he could pull anything else bar the strange nostalgic pull the building gave him as he waited.

Syrie
Baes!

kuropeco
Baes?

Whimsical Blue
Nyah~

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:53 am
Gevaudan, knight of ganymeade

The glow of purple light and Negaverse Crystal was welcoming as he stepped through, and while the energy of the Negaverse ran over him like a heavy fog, he still breathed it in with a sweet recollection like a ex-smoker smelling the smoke of their favorite brand.

Relaxed, he looked out ahead to the familiar castle he once called home. A place of fond memories and sense of sanctuary. It almost hurt him to know he would be hurting the sense of peace and safety the castle always brought him for the Negaverse who resided here.

"Home sweet home." He whispered to himself before turning around and seeing who was coming in.

"I'm going to the castle. I cannot guarantee anything but it was the last place I saw Metallia and it has always been the station of our leaders. If anyone wants to follow me, I'll try to protect them - but I will need help also. " He only hoped those strong in power would assist him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:59 am
Super Sailor Phact, Senshi of Doves

Emerging just after Gevaudan, Phact stood a moment in awe. So this was Negaspace. Strange how things could surprise her even after so much time on the ruins of the moon and other planets. The wave of Chaos was strong. Hugely strong. But what did she expect...chaos was here.

Her eyes scanned around and a grin appeared on her face. She knew things were not going to be as straight forward as others had hoped. When were they ever? Three locations span out in front of them. But it was the feel of the line of barracks that drew her eye. Something crying out against Chaos pulled at her very senses.

But she would not make a move.

Now, now she stood back and waited for who would decide to join her.

quote="Unoderi"]
Torvil

MoonKitsune

Sleet Tempest Snape

Shanyume

serpentsong

Natsuko-neko

Fiction1119

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:26 am
Sailor Remus, Senshi of Regolith

He went in, after all.

It was probably stupid, really. It was probably a very bad idea to be doing this, and the sort of Bad Idea that required Capital Letters just to impress how very much of a Bad Idea it was. They were going into the Negaverse stronghold, and Remus was pretty sure that all of them were going to get squashed like little bugs at some point.

It was a good thing he was already small. Maybe that would work in his favor. Maybe he'd be able to avoid the squashing.

He glanced around with a look of curiosity, but no fear, though this was also probably something he should have considered. There were paths to be taken, places to go, and Remus ambled along one of them, his hands shoved into the pockets of his pants.

"Well, this is all fine and dandy," he said cheerfully. "To Mordor, we go. Anyone got the One Ring? We could put it in that castle up there, that's where I'm headed. Or, you know, we could prepare ourselves for the inevitable orc attack."

Mostly because it was yet another Terrible Idea. Remus was apparently full of them today.

( Remus is going to the Castle if anyone else is going! )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:38 am
Super Elpis // Sailor Ferris

They emerged together, and Ferris was the first to squeak, jumping at the area before she seemed to calm, frowning and looking around.

"Where are we in this place?" She asked. Elpis grunted, shaking her head as she studied the surrounding, looking for a terrain advantage. Some building advantage.

"Not sure. Sphalerite's never told me much of this place." Elpis drawled. She disliked the fact she was in enemy territory - but would it matter? They only had a terrain advantage. Elpis had the tactics and magic, if but a bit, and the uneven standing didn't bother her. Instead she watched others, waving at Lacrimosa to join then.

Ferris watched eElpis silently, before sighing, shaking her head and looking around. People were coming, true, but Ferris felt cut off from Callisto, and her normal confiudence and energy seemed to fail her, the Senshi shivering before sighing, clinging to Elpis' hand finally before frowning.

"We're screwed." Ferris murmured. Elpis shrugged.

"Maybe. Regardless, I'm opting to Go for the castle. Elpis murmured. "A dirrect assault."

Ferris shrugged.

I'll second the castle then. Make it quick. Make it clean."

White Trickster Rabbit
Elpis says come to meeeeeeeeee let's form a party!

Cordoba

It reminded her of the deep ocean when she was sad and she had to swallow and remind herself she wasn't drowning - just in a rather dark, nasty place, the page shuddering as she looked around.

"This... Is creepy..." she murmured, frowning. "Really creepy..."

Stonehenge

Stonehenge slipped through patiently, walking for the others with a calm, collected walk as he looked about. Grim, dismal, dark. Whatever sorts grouped her were not the happiest of people, likely, and he tappied his lower lip with his compass, looking around cooly as he mused.

"Quite an interesting place." He drawled. "Certainly dark, isn't it?"

Sailor Alsafi

SHE DID IT. Sailor Alsafi emerged and huffed, arms crossing as she glared around, storming to stand in the group as the fledgeling looked about, frowning.

"What is this, a dragon cave? If so, dubs. Total dibs. If not I want dibs on any swag we find. For reasons."

Reasons totally related to the fact she wanted it for her next fursuit, and her room, and... Well.

"You jerks hear me? THE LOOT IS MINE. You cannot argue, it is the affairs of dragons. Meddle not, for you are all crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:41 am
Super Sailor Thrymr, Senshi of the Southern Lights

He had not had time to think, because Mont Blonc, being Mont Blonc, had gone in without a backwards glance. And Thrymr, being Thrymr, had of course followed him, with a look cast at Aegir and Ash that was mingled apprehension and apologies all at once.

Inside, it was dark.

Inside, it was Chaos, the feel of it thick and pulsing around them. Thrymr reached out and grasped for Mont Blonc's arm, giving it a little squeeze of reassurance, his white hair and pale skin standing out starkly against the shadows.

"Breathe," he whispered softly, and inhaled a breath of his own, swallowing hard.

"We are together," said Thrymr, "We are with you."

syrie

frayedflower

whmusical blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:32 am
Slievenamon, Page of Neptune

Slievenamon was on the heels of Phact when she entered; instinctively reaching out a hand for the senshi of doves's arm should she somehow happen to lose her way from the the transfer from D.C. into the heart of the Negaverse. The push of Chaos energy on her form felt like a lump in her throat and the page found it hard to swallow. Still, she managed a deep gulp to disperse the jitters in her. There was so much to see and so much to learn about and, in particular, the page found her attention held onto the dilapidated building in the distance. It was just an reflexive glance and she didn't find it any different from the other tattered remains of things in the dark area, but her mind stirred just for a second at a look before returning on Phact.

"Might creepy in here." she said to her and the rest of the group should they have followed. "I... I-I didn't think it'd be this heavy."

Natsuko-neko

Sirene Naiads

Torvil

Moon Kitsune

Sleet Tempest Snape

Fiction1119

Sailor Cadmus, Chibi Senshi of Cranberries

As soon as Cadmus burst through from the portal, he bumped into a few people from the sudden explosion of pain to rock his senses from the high Chaos energy overflowing the Negaspace. Swallowing thickly as he tried to gather his bearings, the chibi senshi looked around as the throbbing in his earlobe began to ebb. First and foremost, he tried to seek out someone he knew if they had also agreed to enter into the portal as he had done.

radish

Regal Himedere

Sirene Naiads

Romantic Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:39 am

Phact, Senshi of Doves

Phact's hand went up to the pressure she felt on her arm. Turning to gaze at Slievenamon, the woman nodded. "I didn't either. It's easy to tell this is a different place. Almost perfect for a haunted house."

She looked back out as well as she waited for the rest to join them.

"Stay on your toes. We only have a short time here before we need to move on."

Unoderi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:53 am
Late to the party. Oh HELL was she late to the party. Inari skidded to a halt and. WHERE WAS SHE? Teal eyes darted around, desperately looking for Fenrir or Lacrimosa or SOMEONE she knew. Though aside from those two, the fluffy little kitty and the cute witchy senshi about summed it up and she actually hoped they wouldn't be here. Somewhere like this? For them? Well at least if Hadaya were here she could cuddle and cling to him.

"L-Lacri? Fenrir?" The fear and nerves showed in her voice, legs starting to tremble. The young senshi was terrified to be on her own. She didn't know which place to choose. Not yet. Not without a friend. So she would wait.  

ShootingStarrySky

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:13 pm
Gevaudan knight of Ganymeade
Choice: Castle

Gevaudan adjusted his grip on his gloves before flexing his fingers, heat racing at the sheer anticipate of war. This would be his first move against the Negaverse, and while the taste in his mouth was bitter, the idea of showing up to Metallia with a energy signature it didn't control was very sweet - if not downright freakin terrifying.

Maybe a mix of anticipation and nerves.

He caught the one senshi clinging to Phact. "It's a castle. Don't let the purple lighting fool you. Just.... Mind the shadows." He couldn't help the small smile at being here.

He turned about to stare at the building. "Hope Ricker is in the Rift." Having Zinkentite outside his study would buy them even less time.

He looked about and was glad to see people up for going straight for the castle.

Unoderi

Natsuko-neko

Sirene Naiads

Torvil

Moon Kitsune

Sleet Tempest Snape

Fiction1119

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 pm
Princess Ganymede stepped through the portal and immediately felt the heavy weight of Chaos settle upon her shoulders. It was almost unbearable, and the anxiety she already felt in coming on this ridiculous mission went haywire. She felt anger and hatred and fear. Indescribable fear. She might never see her family again. Paranoid, she tried to remember the last time she'd told each of them that she loved them.

She breathed deeply in an attempt to settle herself, aware all the while that these could very well be her last breaths.

Ganymede glanced at the portal behind her and contemplated going back.

But she was here now. She had a job to do. A duty to uphold. She couldn't let her fear get the best of her. She refused to die here. She refused to believe that this would be the end for her. She had too much to live for. The future was too bright.

Even so, she looked at Valhalla with some sadness and reached out to clasp his hand in hers.

“I love you,” she said, because she didn't want to have any regrets. She didn't want to miss what could be her chance to remind him that he meant everything to her.

She drifted closer to him as she observed their surroundings. She saw the ancient ruins of a building that meant nothing to her. She saw the barracks, which would probably be the less dangerous choice. She warred with herself, trying to determine what the best course of action would be for them.

Her eyes inevitably settled on the castle.

This was it. This was their only chance. They couldn't waste time on barracks and meaningless ruins when Metallia should be their goal. That was the only way to end this.

I'm going to the castle,” she said. Scared as she was, her voice sounded strong. Determined.

Gonna go to ye olde castle.

Guine

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:30 pm
Erebus, Squire of Saturn

As Erebus stepped though the portal he immediately looked around and saw the three options. The building that was slowly being over taken gave him pause for a moment as something tugged at him but when he didn't quite grasp it he moved over to Phact and Slievenamon. As he got to them he noticed that Princess Ganymede had joined them on this side of the portal and he gave Venice's royal a nod and a small wave.

quote="Unoderi"]
Torvil

MoonKitsune

Sleet Tempest Snape

Shanyume

serpentsong

Sirene Naiads

Fiction1119

Sunshine Alouette

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:32 pm
Sabine, Senshi of Tactics

Landing in Negaspace on the other side of the portal caused Sabine's hair to stand on end. Supressing a shudder, she quickly looked around for familiar faces. Caedus said they had about an hour, so there was little time to waste. But, at the same time, she wanted to try and make sure the group got together and they were able to do as much damage as possible in as little time as possible.

This needed to be a tactical strike. This couldn't be a long term operation they needed to be in-and-out. She wished they'd had more time to plan. She wished they had more information. As she neared Phact and saw Gevaudan again she almost called out to him to ask him for more information. Unfortunately her pride, along with a fear of leading them to be discovered, caused her to keep her jaw clenched tightly closed.

Instead, she moved to where Phact and Slievenamon and Erebus stood, and settled in next to the Senshi of Doves, turning to smile at Slievenamon and Erebus before she spoke.

"I'm glad to see you three made it here safely. Hopefully the others aren't far behind." Keeping her gaze bouncing evenly between the two of them as she spoke. "Phact, what's our target?"

Only three areas stood out. The Castle, she was sure, was going to get the most amount of attention, and to that end she felt inclined to join the wave of bodies she was seeing heading that direction. The other building she saw held no real interest or recognition to her. The third though, resonated with something inside of her, and she felt a tug to go explore it.

Turning her attention back to the Senshi of Doves she wanted to smile, but instead, kept her face neutral. It was time to get down to business.

Sirene Naiads

Unoderi

Natsuko-Neko

MoonKitsune
For mention

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:35 pm
Castor Page Aptera

"There is a feeling that contradicts the overall feel of this place over there," Aptera took a few steps towards and pointed in the direction of the barracks. It looked like some sort of camp, which had her thinking of things like supplies, that then also translated into things she could perhaps throw around if battle broke out.

"Perhaps there is a prisoner we can rescue? And if anyone intends to address it, I wish to request joining you, please."

Sailor Altair

Altair had stepped in and arrived behind Aptera just as the page began to speak. She felt it, too, the difference in energy. She moved and stopped beside the taller figure and gave a nod with her response, "I-It seems like it may be a call for help."

And then, Altair also looked around to those who had arrived after stepping through the portal as well. "I-I would also like to please ask to be part of a group that has in mind to go there and see if there is someone we can assist in wanting to escape this place."

((Aptera and Altair are currently considering the third option along with taking similar interest into account such as if numbers may not be only less than five decided on heading to the barracks. >u< And they're both requesting to join those who have chosen the same.))

The Space Cauldron

baby_gwing

Kaefaux

kuropeco

LP

Orangeish Sherbert

Kapoodles

Sirene Naiads

Unoderi

Torvil

MoonKitsune

Sleet Tempest Snape