The North Star Herd/The Ferrani Herd Backstory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:21 pm
So Kaya, Mage, and I got to discussing on how a few plushies I made this year could be related/in the same herd! So with a little prodding from Kaya I am putting up this information for anyone I made plushies for if they'd like to use the backstory that my Plush has!

-----

The story of the two herds:

Once long ago there was a mostly Kelpie based herd far to the North of the Kawanii lands. Built on the ice fields of a northern continent and surrounded by hot springs the herd lived very well. This herd called themselves The North Stars.
The North Stars were run by two very fair and honest Alphas named Takeshi and Hikari. They'd just recently been blessed with a basket of their own. An heir to the herd so much rejoice was had and the herd enjoyed a night of feasting and celebration.

After the celebration was over a messenger from a bordering clan came, flying on two set of great wings and with a rack of antlers upon his head. This stranger was fascinating to the herd for they'd only seen wings upon their own herd alphas. The messenger was welcomed and the tidings he bore was a merger of sorts.
A much smaller herd of mostly Angeni and Cerynei with a scattering of other breeds wished to join their lands with the North Star Herd. This herd was called The Ferrani Herd.
This strange Angeni/Cerynei who'd come to them was known as Brynjolf and he was the heir of the Ferrani. His father Alrekr wanted peace for he knew the carnivorous nature of the Kelpie species and did not wish trouble.
The Alphas of the North Star Herd discussed this for several days and it was during this time that Brynjolf met Aanitsi the third granddaughter of the Elder Shaman Hakkon.
Hakkon was not pleased to see the budding romance of his granddaughter with this mixed blood as purity was always a big thing with him, but he did see the way Brynjolf made his daughter happy so after a lot of grumbling he relented and allowed the two to life mate.
This was followed by the news that The North Star Alphas looked favorably upon the merging. So Brynjolf flew back to his father to tell him two things.
During this time away, which was around half a year, Aanitsi learned she was pregnant and gave birth to twins who were named Jokull and Gunnar.
Brynjolf often visited during this time and got to know his children well, loving them both equally. The merging of the herds couldn't come sooner in his mind.
Sadly as most stories do this one took a tragic turn. A nameless plague began ravaging The North Star Herd and news of its destruction didn't reach the Ferrani in time for their healers to help. When Brynjolf flew back to see his mate all he found was death.
Three quarters of the herd, including the Alphas had died as well as his beloved mate and one of his sons.
Stricken by this Bryn felt his heart break, he held on long enough to see Jokull into his teenage years before he died of lovebird syndrome.
Jokull left the herd after his fathers death and never looked back assuming the rest of them would die like his family did.

Thus ended the tale of the North Star Herd...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:23 pm
The Living Family/Herd Members:
User Image
^ Heir to The North Star Herd

User Image
^ Heir to The Ferrani Herd

((If you want your plush here just link it and I will put it here!!))

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 pm
And quotes for those who I made plushies for!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Master Wild Mage

RadiantRose Midnight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:02 pm
I would like to have him added please!

User Image

Wasteland Wyvern

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:56 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

I'll link Liliana Roses cert when it drops!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:03 pm
RadiantRose Midnight
Wasteland Wyvern

I'll link Liliana Roses cert when it drops!

Sounds good hun! If you think of where in The North Star Herd you'd like her to have been before the plague and after the plague let me know!  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:02 pm
Wasteland Wyvern

I'd love Quintara to be added. I'm waiting on her cert now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:57 pm
Master Wild Mage
Wasteland Wyvern

I'd love Quintara to be added. I'm waiting on her cert now.

Did you have an idea where you'd like her to fit into the family/herd?
I think I mention, mentioning to Kaya that Quintara could be Jokull's mother Aanitsi's sisters child, so a cousin to Jokull and secondary Scion to the Ferrani Herd if you'd like. ^_^

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:04 am
Wasteland Wyvern

I'm fine with the relation but I'm not sure if I read/understood it right. Wouldn't that make her part of the North Star herd. Since that's Aanitsi's herd and Quin is part kelpie and not Angeni or cerynei at all? With the way the breed split is in the herds I'd think that Kagehoshi would be part of the Ferranis since he's part Angeni and not Kelpie at all. Thats just the things that are confusing me.

And her cert's been dropped. Liliana's was dropped too.
Quin Lilianna Rose's  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff