Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
oh hey it's you guys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do we still have to put polls?
  is ythan gonna come out of the aether and smite us?
View Results

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:15 pm
I moved into a new apartment, came into some money, got some of my s**t together and am now drinking wine and eating popcorn and wanted to check in on my darlings. Whatchy'all up to?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:54 pm
Akky! biggrin

We're getting a bed frame and mattress today! And it's gonna be the coldest weekend in 40 years for Japan. YAY NO INSULATION!  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Akky the Terrible

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:21 pm
chinotenshi
Akky! biggrin

We're getting a bed frame and mattress today! And it's gonna be the coldest weekend in 40 years for Japan. YAY NO INSULATION!

Yesss beds are the best! I got a new memory foam mattress about three weeks ago and this is probably the best I've ever slept.

And it's ******** freezingggg omg this new place is great BUT my window doesn't lock? So there's the sliiiightest of breezes that keeps it cold in here until I can get it fixed. :c

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:29 pm
Akky the Terrible
chinotenshi
Akky! biggrin

Yesss beds are the best! I got a new memory foam mattress about three weeks ago and this is probably the best I've ever slept.

And it's ******** freezingggg omg this new place is great BUT my window doesn't lock? So there's the sliiiightest of breezes that keeps it cold in here until I can get it fixed. :c
We're staying another two years (maybe only one if I can get a one year contract but it's highly unlikely), and I've been having horrible shoulder, lower back, and knee problems, as well as insomnia, due to the futon mattress we've been using since our second apartment in Gifu. And I got over a grand of back-pay with my December paycheck, so we splurged and ordered a nice double-size spring mattress and a bed frame on Christmas Eve. Figured we'd need a bed when we came home anyway, so this gets that out of the way now.

OH GOD. Windows that don't lock in winter are just as bad as windows that are painted shut in summer. D: We've got an ever-so-slight gap between our front door's frame and the actual house which lets in breezes. Also, our house's walls are made from clay and bamboo. There's no insulation whatsoever, and no central heating. D:  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 pm
HI AKKY.

Applying for teaching jobs is so much fun. [/sarcasm]  
The Literate Spam Guild