❋ Naqenni Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suhuba
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Art by kaname423)

|| Stat Page ||
Updated: Apr/02/18
Experience || 113

Inventory

Weapons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Simple Bow || Keen Bow

Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Comb || Change of Clothes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:09 pm

User ImageCharacter Name: Naqenni

Race: Elaria

Appearance:
      Physical
          - Naqenni is not a bulky girl. In her earliest years, she is small and reedy. In time, years of training add lean, whipcord muscle to her figure, but never will she become broad. She does, however, sprout upwards in her teenage years and into early adulthood, making her especially tall - even for her already tall race.
          - With her narrow figure come small, "A-cup" breasts.
          - As a child, her deep red dreads are styled to the side, though in later years, she adopts a thick, braided mohawk, hair shaved at the sides and braided dreads growing long down her back.
          - Naqenni has a broad, thick and rounded nose, milky teal bug eyes, and small, puckered lips.

Dress
          -
          -

Base Traits:entitledpassionateaggressive

• Entitled
          - From the moment she was old enough to understand anything, Naqenni understood she was special. Unlike any other being on Tendaji aside from the two who bloomed beside her, she was the first of her kind, and is, in the most literal sense, a daughter of a goddess. This, combined with constant doting on, lead Naqenni to develop an exorbitant sense of entitlement and egotism. She considers herself supreme above all earthlings by birthright and the ‘next step’ forward in the plan of the sister goddesses Aisha and Elzira. Despite a deep attachment to the women who raised her and a sense of loyalty and connection to the alkidike and their culture, they are not what she considers herself to be: the future, the dawn of a new era, and a goddess-send with a destiny to spearhead a new world order.

- In connection with this egotism and entitlement, Naqenni is often selfish, but has no qualms about being so—it is, in essence, her place and goddess-given right to have what she wants, when she wants it, at the expense of others if necessary, because no one else is quite what she is. As a result, sometimes ‘fair’ treatment feels like a slight to her, and can result in a sour, vindictive attitude, from which she refuses to stray.

• Passionate
          - As a daughter sired not of this world and gifted to the mortal realm as a precious babe from the goddess’ energy, Naqenni has much to be passionate about. Particularly when she is young and has experienced little to nothing to challenge her, she is forthright and wildly outspoken, never afraid to voice her opinions — of which she has many — to anyone and everyone, at length. Often, she speaks over even her own caretakers without a second thought. This feels natural to her, since her alkidike ‘mother’ allowed and even encouraged this level of confidence. Thus Naqenni’s opinions are, in her own view, equatable to facts, and as such, everyone should delight in hearing them and appreciate being educated by their savior.

- In conjunction with this, Naqenni is active, confident, daring and impulsively decisive. Because she was never given reason to second-guess herself, she doesn’t. She proceeds through her young life with all the bullheaded self-assurance and ambition of a girl who has not yet considered that ‘wrong’ could be a word attributed to anything she thinks, says, or does. She simply is right. Always.

• Aggressive
          - With as much as she has going for her, and as firmly as it has been rooted in her mentality that she is above all else, Naqenni’s passion takes an aggressive turn when challenged. Her mothers and her culture are warlike at their core, and she absorbs this greedily and with relish. Even small wrongs are large ones if laid against her. All roads lead to a lash-back. It is her right, her destiny to assert herself so that the world may learn its place and, eventually, a new path forward be carved. Her aggression, as learned from example, manifests itself in physical ways when she is younger—and still, too, when she grows, though with age, she will also begin to appreciate the power of words, manipulation, and ‘punishing’ people in ways slightly less direct than a fist to the face or an arrow to the kn—ah, eye socket.

- As it ties in with her aggression, Naqenni is often abrasive, destructive, and even bullying, as she feels this is the most direct means of getting to what she wants and what is right—often synonymous—and feels no need to hold herself back for anyone else’s sake.

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:10 pm

"Before any like me, I came. I was."
| History and Early Life |

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:11 pm

"My cousins are family, but my sisters and I are the future."
| Family and Relationships |

FAMILY

| Mothers |

| Sisters |

| Cousins |

NON-FAMILY
NPC | ◆ Player Character

Hates | Dislikes | Indifferent Towards | Acquainted | Likes | Loves | Mated To

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:21 pm

"Elzira carved me a winding path."
| Comprehensive Roleplay Log |

Solo | PRP | ORP | World Event | »→ Hunt | Battle

Link [ ] WC: -

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 pm

"Fight to conquer."
| Hunts and Battles |

»→ Hunt | Battle

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:23 pm

"Not even birthright substitutes for experience."
| Growth and Progression Reqs |

User Image

Y O U N G L I N G x x P R E N T I C E
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☑ || 3 RPs - 10+ posts each

xxxx☑ ☑ ☑

P R E N T I C E x x B L A D E
☑ || 1 Set-up Journal
☐ || 3 Substantial Journal Entries

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 3 RPs - 10+ posts each

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 1 Completed Class Quest

B L A D E x x W A R R I O R
☐ || 5 Non-Battle RPs - 10+ posts each (may be Solos, PRPs, or ORPs)
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 3 Substantial Journal Entries

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 2 Completed Battles (may be RP or non-RP)

xxxx☐ ☐

W A R R I O R x x G U A R D I A N
☐ || 7 Non-Battle RPs (may be PRPs or ORPs)
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 5 Substantial Journal Entries

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 5 Completed Battles (may be RP or non-RP)

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

G U A R D I A N x x L E G E N D A R Y
☐ || 11 Non-Battle RPs (may be PRPs or ORPs)
xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 9 Substantial Journal Entries

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
☐ || 9 Completed Battles (may be RP or non-RP)

xxxx☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐

"I hope you are lost. Because you are a long way from home."
| Plots and Plot Thread Navigation |

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

Miss Chief aka Uke

Rainbow Fairy

"Know my face. It may be the last you see."
| Art of Naqenni |