Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[PRP Juahar] Knights in Training! [Drexl/Lixes/Jerami] FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:49 pm
Drexl travaled with his family to Juahar. The small little hybrid at awe with everything they were now surrounded by. This was completely different from where they were a few weeks ago. Granted he remembered a little of Jauhar from his early years...moving around was certainly something else. He looked over to Lixes as Inali laid sleeping. He wouldn't disturb his brother till dinner time. Smiling brightly he pointed outside.

"Wanna go play? Daddy and Dada are busy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:07 pm
Lixes looked over toward where his brothers were, then around once more, shifting from foot to food. There was a part of him that wanted to go racing forward, to find something fun to do, maybe to climb a tree or two. He felt as though he'd been standing still too long and it was one of those things that was kind of... well, boring. At the same time he knew that he had to stay close to his brothers. He was supposed to be protecting them with the help of the Mammu and the Radaku that accompanied the trio most everywhere. It was their job to keep the sleepy Inali and quiet Drexl safe!

As Drexl spoke up, talking about wanting to go play, he gave a nod of his head, "Yeah... that could be fun." He murmured, lookng at their other brother, before looking to the two large beasts sitting there, "You two stay here, alright? We are gonna to..." Whatever he was going to say was cut off when he heard a voice crying out, first just a sound, then a call for help, followed by a lot of 'nos' making him wonder what was going on. The voice seemed to be getting closer, didn't it? Scooping up a stick he took a couple steps forward, prepared for whatever sounded as though it was coming their way. Something terrible, huh? He had to be ready!

A moment later a girl, carrying a baby kinfa in her arms, came running their way away from a maglardilla. His mismatched eyes went wide before he said, "Come on, Drexl! We have to save her!"

Jerami, along with his baby kinfa Bruin, had been minding their own business. He was just outside of where he lived, enjoying the fresh air and the sound of the wind through the trees. It was a calm and quiet day for the most part, the sort that he wanted to spend with one or both of his his moms, clinging close to them. They were a little busy though, leaving him with a moment to himself. It wasn't something that he cared for in the least bit. Everything was far too big, far too scary... but... he could do this! He just had stay right here and not move and he'd be fine.

That was the plan at least until Bruin started walking forward, pecking at thngs here and there. First it was just a little ways away from him, then a little further, and a little further, until the bird was far enough away from him that it made him uncomfortable. Pushing to his feet, brushing off his 'dress' he started along after Bruin, "Ah! W-Wait... Bruin, you shouldn't wander off!" He said, following the bird, reaching his hands out, wanting nothing more then to pick the baby kinfa up. He meant to carrying him back to where they had been sitting, to keep him close.

Just as he picked him up though he heard a little chittering sound, something that caused him to hug the bird tightly to his chest, his whole body going stock still. Turning slowly he found his big, aqua eyes spotting the one making the sound. It was... it was huge! A giant, scary, dark red maglardilla that looked like it was ready to eat him and Bruin in one bite! The creature's tail swished and it took a step forward, one single solitary step, which was more then enough to make Jerami scream before turning on his heel to run away from the monster that was surely going to eat him!

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:36 am
Drexl was perfectly content to just play like always with his brother. Perfectly fine with that. Till Lixes pointed out that a little girl was in trouble. Dada always did say to be nice to girls...with that in mind the small hybrid winced in slight fear before following after his little brother. Picking up a rock and throwing he nailed the creature dead between the eyes. Oh...wow. He did something cool? Drexl would of cheered but...well...it turned to look at him. Uh oh...where was Pyre?!? He blinked a few times at the thing...unwilling to move in case it reacted to that rather than to anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:00 pm
Lixes had to admit that he was quite proud of his brother, the way that he got the rock and threw it at the big bug that was chasing after the pretty girl in the dress. He lifted his stick, pointing it at the creature as it turned its attention to Drexl instead of the one it was initially chasing. He blinked a couple times then stepped forward, taking a couple swings, "no! No! You have to back up and leave my brother alone!" He declared, not wanting the monster to get to close to Drexl. It was his duty, as a hero in training, to protect Drexl and the girl both!

As the girl came over, ducking behind the two of them, he gave a bit of a smile... at least until the maglardilla started to come after them again. It was obvious that it wasn't going to be intimidated by a trio of younglings, huh? Not a good thing, not good at all. He started to back up, flailing at the thing with his stick, "Back up you two, that thing is pretty determined to try to eat us I think." It probably wasn't too pleased with getting hit with that rock and it meant that they would need to retreat and rethink their strategy.

Just as he was thinking this, and the monster was closing in, suddenly there was a flash of orange as Pyre went rushing toward the maglardilla, snarling all the while. Their heroic radaku to the rescue he thought to himself as he moved to usher the other two away from the tussle.

Jerami looked between the two that had come to help him, a couple of oddly colored boys, ones that he'd never seen before. Strangers, which was scary, but ones that were helping him... which was good. He supposed that, for the moment,he would follow their lead. He didn't want to lose their protection after all. The moment he could he would run home, back to his mothers, and cling to them. Until then though these two would have to do.

He did as he was told, backing away when the maglardilla continued its approach. He hugged the baby kinfa in his arms tight to his chest, his antennae shaking like crazy as he did so. Just when he thought that they were really going to be in trouble something else happened, something that was both terrifying and impressive, that being the arrival of a brightly colored radaku. The creature gave a rather scary sound, something that had Jerami instantly clinging to the dark haired boy's arm tightly. It was saving them, which was good, but it was kind of intimidating at the same time.

"W-Will the radaku be alright? Can it... can it beat the maglardilla?" He asked in a hushed tone of Drexl, hopeful that the brightly colored creature would win. If it did then they wouldn't have to worry about being eaten by a giant bug.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:43 pm
Drexl did what was natural, he wrapped both arms around the small girl. Keeping her close as he backed up and rubbed at her arm in case she was cold. Was she? He shrugged off his little cloak wrapping it around her. He let out a cheer as Pyre came to their rescue, moving back holding his new...friend. Well. There were better ways to make friends but this was better than nothing.

"I'm Drexl. Nice to...well...meet you?" he sounded a bit unsure but wanted to sound confident.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:55 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes gave a huge grin as he watched Pyre first tackle and bite the maglardilla before chasing it away from where the three of them had been fleeing. After a few feet of 'escape' he came to a stop, turning to stare in the direction that the pair had gone, "Hmm... Pyre? Pyre! Are you alright, buddy!" He called out after the fiery radaku that had run off after the maglardilla, likely wanting to make sure that it didn't come back. He was worried, though only a little, the radaku was so much tougher after all. A maglardilla was just some big bug after all where as Pyre was a radaku, meaning he'd be fine, right?

Turning to look over toward his brother Lixes was about to say something to him, then gave pause. Staring at his brother, who was giving his cloak to the girl, "Drexl?" He murmured, watching him, then gave a bit of a grin, "Ohhhh! Drexl! Drexl's got a girlfriend!" He chirped, unable to help but to tease his older brother a little bit. It was one of those things that he just couldn't resist. Likely because his brother was so adorable, which made it that much more fun to tease him.

Jerami looked up at Drexl as the other boy gave him his cloak, something that he pulled around himself tightly. Once it was there he turned to glance in the direction that the pair of beasts at gone, then looked down at the baby Kinfa he held in one arm. He squatted down, setting Bruin on his feet, and said, "Stay here, Bruin. No wandering off again!" He'd done that once and got them in trouble, not something that Jerami wanted to deal with again. They had been saved this time, but what about next time? He'd have to train the bird to behave better he thought to himself.

"Hm?" Pushing up to his feet, brushing himself off, before he gave Drexl a smile, "It's nice to meet you too, Drexl. My name is Jerami." He introduced himself, his antennae twitching. Turning to look over at Lixes as the other boy started to tease Drexl he found his aqua eyes going quite big, his cheeks flushing, before he muttered, "I'm not a girl..." He liked dressing like this, liked his Mommy's clothing, and loved the sisters that he looked exactly like... but he wasn't a girl. Best that he told Drexl and his brother before either really started to think that Jerami was Drexl's girlfriend since he wasn't a girl!

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:27 am
Orpheus Solon

Drexl blinked. Not a girl. Oh...well that was possible that not every being in a dress was the gender they projected to be. That was alright too. Drexl wasn't going to judge, the young male before him looked cute to pull off either outfit. Drexl smiled pleasantly. "Its alright. Your...you. Ah...Lixes!! Be nice!!" he pouted at his little brother.

Blushing Drexl looked away. Spirits why was his little brother teasing him like this...he looked around. "Pyre! Pyre where are you?!?" then blinked as he finally noticed the little Kinfa. "Oh hello there pretty..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes turned to look toward Jerami, head cocking to one side, and studied him closely before he started over toward him. Leaning in closely he squinted a moment, then shrugged one shoulder, "Hmm." He didn't see it, if he was a boy he was a super pretty and girly one... but at he supposed he couldn't really object. Why complain about someone because they were pretty? If anything it was something nice, right? Giving a smile as he drew back he said, "Well, not matter if you're a pretty girl or pretty boy it doesn't matter! Drexl and I will be heroes and save you either way." He told Jerami, giving the boy a pat on the head between his antennae.

As he did so he looked to Drexl and said, "It's kinda cool, huh? I mean getting to meet another boy with Aisha's blood?" He looked at Jerami and said, "We have that too! See!" He held out his arms to show the markings that he had on his skin. They might not have the antennae, but they at least had the markings! Reaching out to ruffle Drexl's hair he said, "He even has Alkidike hair like our Dad!"

At the question about Pyre he turned to look in the direction the fiery radaku had gone, waiting a long moment... and then smiled when the creature reappeared. He appeared unharmed, as though he'd just spent his time chasing the maglardilla a good distance from 'his' younglings. Once the danger had been dealt with the radaku returned, coming to sit next to them once again. Pyre gave Jerami and Bruin a once over and once he'd decided they were alright he gave a little huffing sound.

Heroes? They were heroes? Jerami blinked a couple times then said, "I... thank you?" Weren't they a little short to be heroes? When he thought hero he thought of his wonderful, powerful Momma! She was tall and strong and could punch even the scariest monster into oblivion! At least that was how Jerarda seemed to him. Maybe the pair were heroes in training, trying to get strong enough to be real heroes like his Momma? Deciding that must be it he gave a smile.

"Eh? What?" Wait, what? They were born from Aisha?! He looked at Drexl, then over to Lixes, then back and forth a couple times, "Wow!" So there were other boys born from Aisha? To think that he would be so lucky as to meet not one, but two of them! This was surely a blessing from Aisha, right? To allow him to feel a little less like an oddity. It really made him want to hug them both! He was about to do just that when the big, brightly colored radaku returned. He was glad to see it, glad the creature hadn't gotten hurt... but that didn't mean Jerami wasn't intimidated. Especially when the beast starred at him so hard.

Scooping up Bruin, hugging the little bird too his chest, he waited to see what the radaku would do. It was only after the beast seemed to accept him that he was able to breath again and let the squirming bird go again.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:37 am
Orpheus Solon

Drexl blushed. "Daddy's hair does that cool thing and is in ropes. Inali has the ropes, I don't." he was thinking about asking his Daddy how he could get his hair to bind itself into ropes like he has them. Maybe as he got older he could wind cord around them...maybe. He'd have to ask. For now tho he watched Pyre reaching up to stroke the faithful Radaku's side before looking to Jerami. "Aisha really loved you...you look like one of her children more than we do."

Drexl was a bit jealous of that. He adored all his Alk family. He wanted to meet more sisters, knowing his Dada was nervous around them. He reached out to pet the small bird smiling at it. "What's this little one's name?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:19 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes turned to look at his brother, giving him a once over, then gave a slow nod, "I think you would look cool with hair like that, Drexl. I am gonna keep mine just like this though, I like it this way." For the time being at least. Running his fingers through his golden hair he gave a smile. He liked his hair how it was, though he knew that his father wanted him to do dreadlocks, to be closer to Aisha that way. He wasn't quite sure how it worked, how a hairstyle would do something like that, but that could just be because he was little.

"I doubt that it was based on love, Drexl. I am sure Aisha loves us too or else our lotuses wouldn't have grown so strong nor would she have made three of us." He said, then turned to look at Jerami and said, "We have another brother, Inali, but he's napping with his Mammu." He felt the need to explain since he'd said 'three of us' but there were only two present at the moment.

Jerami found himself looking at Drexl's hair a moment, then to his own, and back again, "I wish that I could do that sort of style... but I can't. My Momma, she's an Alkidike, tried, but the hair that my sisters and I have seems to be too thin to hold the style very well." A shame, he bet his hair would look beautiful done in the same style that his Momma wore hers in. He somehow felt that he would feel stronger too. He supposed he just had to think of away to become strong that didn't involve a special hairstyle he thought to himself, antennae twitching.

As his antennae were pointed out he found himself flushing, "H-Huh? Oh... Oh, maybe? I hope so... that Aisha loves me I mean." He'd always thought himself a bit odd, being the only boy in a rather large family of women. Surely it wasn't the case though as he'd met these two, making him realize that he might not be as strange as he'd first thought.

Lowering his gaze to his kinfa, who was walking around while pecking out the ground for anything interesting, he said, "His name is Bruin. I found him not too long ago... he must be lost though since according to my moms there are no wild kinfa in Jauhar, that they live in Tale." He really did wonder how he'd ended up here... but he wouldn't complain, he loved Bruin after all even if he tried too often to be self sufficient which tended to get them into trouble.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:05 am
Orpheus Solon

Drexl nodded feeling that Lixes sorta scolded him for being such a downer. He couldn't help it, he felt...sorta lost. A little too deep for his young mind so he shook his head to clear his mind of the numbing thoughts. He then looked around again, wondering what they could do now.

"Jerami...what do you do for fun?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:39 am
Lixes tilted his head to one side, a thoughtful look on his face. So Jerami's mother was an Alkidike, huh? A full one at that, which sounded pretty neat to him. They were scary, not all of them but some, according to one of his dads, but surely one who had a mixed blood son couldn't be, right? After all if from what he'd gathered the scary ones were the ones who didn't like people like the lot of them. After a moment of allowing his mind to chase its tail like a radaku pup he shook off the thought.

Blinking a couple times Lixes clapped his hands together and said, "You have two moms? Really? That's funny cause we have two dads." It was kind of funny to him and had him laughing a bit, amused by the strange sort of coicedence. So they both had interesting parents and siblings? How fun. Something that he forgot about for a moment as his brother seemed to droop a bit making him feel as though they had to perk him up again. Poor Drexl, he really did need to have lots of hugs to make him feel better, huh? Lifting a hand up he patted his brother on the shoulder, hoping to reassure him.

"H-Huh? Really? That is interesting." Jerami murmured, his antennae giving a twitch, "W-Wait... I'm confused... you're both part Alkidike but you have to fathers?" How did that work? He knew that Aisha sometimes had boys it would seem but didn't they need a moment to plea with Aisha? Wasn't that how babies were made? His mind sent to whirling, trying to figure out the answer to this strange puzzle that he was given.

Blinking his aqua eyes a couple times he watched as Lixes started to pat his brother on the shoulder, making him wonder if he was alright, "You alright, Drexl?" He asked, wondering if he should do the same? Giving a thoughtful sound he lifted a hand to pet his new friend's hair, hoping that it would help.

"For fun? Oh, clothing, I think, I like to make pretty things out of my mommy's clothes." He twirled around, allowing them to see that the dress he was wearing was actually a shirt that had the sleeves tied around him in a manner that turned it into a dress that was just his size, "Other then that, I follow my sisters around, they are braver them me... especially Shima, and I play with Bruin." He said with a nod.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:32 am
Orpheus Solon

Drexl smiled at his little brother before blinked at Jerami. He looked nice in it at least. "It looks nice on you." He was always sort of quiet so him falling into that silence shouldn't be too worrisome to Lixes. Maybe to the newcomer...oh. Drexl tried to think of something else to say to make Jerami not worry about him. "Ah...it must be nice having sisters like that. And two mommy's. One of our daddies is half of Aisha...at least that's how one of our Aunt's puts it. The other is a mix of tribes sooo..."

He trailed off absently rocking on his feet. Reaching up he petted Pyre...man he felt inadequate at talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:26 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Lixes gave a thoughtful sort of sound, "Clothes, huh?" He thought ontthat a moment. It wasn't a hobby that he would be a part of, rarely wearing more then shorts himself, but if it made Jerami happy he supposed. Giving a smile he said, "They suit you I think." In that the dress made him appear that much prettier, to the point that the two brothers had thought Jerami a girl at first. It was a thought that made him chuckle a little before he said, "Well, we were going to play a bit... so you should come with us. The more the merrier, right?"

He looked over at Drexl then, "So long as you don't mind, of course." He didn't want to just invite others without permission, but given that Drexl seemed to like Jerami enough to help save him and to talk to himself without looking too shy, it must be a good sign. As such he felt it should be alright for them all to hang out?

Jerami nodded rapidly, "My sisters are very wonderful! Strong and pretty! Shima is even brave enough to pick up spitorogs even though they are covered in spines and spit out bubbles!" He explained to Drexl and Lixes, sounding ever impressed by his sisters. They were wonderful, completely wonderful! It made him enjoy the time spent with them and made him want to do his best to keep up with them. His antennae gave a little twitch as Drexl explained to him the answer to the question he'd been mulling over. So one of his fathers was a half Alkidike? So one Earthling daddy who was a mix of two tribes, plus their half Alkidike father, meant that the two brothers were very mixed. Neat.

Turning to look at Lixes he shifted in place, "Ahhh... hm..." Go to play? Would be alright? He seemed to think about it for a moment before he sad, "If Drexl is alright with it, and so long as we don't go too far. I don't want to worry my moms by going too far from home."

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:53 pm
Orpheus Solon

Drexl nodded rapidly. "Of course! Its not everyday we make a new friend Lixes. Jerami is probably curious about playing with others outside of his sisters. I know I am...I like the idea of being able to play with him." Drexl smiled at Jerami.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff