Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ƭнє Oкαмι ƑαмιƖу

Back to Guilds

We are a group of all sorts of creatures getting lost on the road of life. Care to join us? 

Tags: Family, Wolves, Life, Peace, Love 

Reply Ƭнє Oкαмι ƑαмιƖу
Hello, and welcome to the family! Introduce yourself. ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EveIyn Myrrh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:25 pm
Welcome to the Okami family! Call me Gabrielle, Gabby, Gabs, whatever you like. I'm a 21 year old female, and I love to goof on towns and have fun! Fafnir items are my thing, also, so 9/10 I'll have like 15 different avis with the same color. XD Oh, and by the way, our hometown is at 5B 4000, if you see any of us on, there might be a chance that some of us are there. Hang around and have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:20 pm
Hiya! This is Ryuko. You can call me Ryuko, Ryu, whatever. Or you can just call me Aaeri (that's my gamertag). I don't care, really. I'm 20 and I'm going to school for [insert generic Liberal Arts major here]. I'm engaged to some super-nerd I've been with for 3 years. I like Fafnir's items as well, in fact that's how I've acquainted myself with Eve/Gab. gaia_kittenstar

Hmm, what else. I hang out mostly in B8 1023, if you see me 9/10 times I'll be afk, lol sorry! Which brings me to another thing about me: I am a PC gamer, so when it comes to hobbies, Gaia is not my first priority. Thus why I am off and on with returning to this god forsaken site. I try to keep up with friends and RP but sometimes I just get hooked on a new MMO, a new champion/god/hero, a new expansion, etc. Don't take it personally! I still like you, I promise! gaia_kittenstar

I code v2. profiles, here's a sample, and I do pretty semi-lame art (no I will not link a sample of that LOL, that's just askin' for it), but I do not do commissions. I will do them for friends, for free, and only if I really feel inspired. If you ask, then I'll accept if you're awesome, but probably get around to it and you might not get it until a month later. sweatdrop Although I'll probably draw a family artsu for the guild, yay! yum_puddi

I like to gift bomb quite often. Sorry in advance if it shock your socks off. > <

I use emoticons way too much for my age lmao.

I love giraffes, so if you send me cute pictures of giraffes I'll literally drool all over my keyboard for hours.

I swear a lot and am kinda vulgar sometimes. Sorry if that bothers you, I'll try to limit it if it does. gonk

That's pretty much it.

Oh, and I am doing an RP with Della! Here is the link if you'd like to hop in.

User Image

Aaerii

Generous Cleric

12,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100
  • Profitable 100

Vemonous

Dedicated Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:25 am
ᕼI, Iᖴ YOᑌ ᗩᖇᕮ ᒪOOKIᑎG ᗩT TᕼIᔕ ᑭᖇOᖴIᒪᕮ. ᖴIᖇᔕT TᕼIᑎGᔕ ᖴIᖇᔕT. ᗰY ᑎᗩᗰᕮ Iᔕ ᗩᗪᗩᗰ. I ᗩᗰ 20 Yᕮᗩᖇᔕ Oᖴ ᗩGᕮ. I ᗩᗰ ᕮᑎGᗩGᕮᗪ Iᑎ ᖇᕮᗩᒪ ᒪIᖴᕮ TO Tᕼᕮ ᗷᕮᔕT ᑭᕮᖇᔕOᑎ I KᑎOᗯ I GOIᑎG ᗷᕮ ᗯITᕼ. I ᕼᗩᐯᕮ ᗷᕮᕮᑎ ᗯITᕼ ᕼᕮᖇ ᒪITTᒪᕮ Oᐯᕮᖇ Tᕼᖇᕮᕮ Yᕮᗩᖇᔕ. I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪᑎ'T ᗩᔕ ᗩᑎYTᕼIᑎG ᗷᕮTTᕮᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᕼᕮᖇ. I ᗰᕮT ᕼᕮᖇ ᖴᖇOᗰ Tᕼᕮ Gᗩᗰᕮ I ᗩᒪᔕO ᑭᒪᗩY Iᔕ Iᗰᐯᑌ. ᕮ᙭ᑭᒪᗩIᑎᔕ Tᕼᕮ ᑭIᑕTᑌᖇᕮ ᗷᕮᒪOᗯ. I ᒪOᐯᕮ ᗰᗩKIᑎG ᑎᕮᗯ ᖴᖇIᕮᑎᗪᔕ ᕮᔕᑭᕮᑕIᗩᒪᒪY Iᖴ TᕼᕮY ᗩᖇᕮ ᒪOYᗩᒪ. I ᕼᗩᐯᕮ ᒍOIᑎ ᗩ GᗩIᗩ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ ᖴOᖇ Tᕼᕮ ᖴIᖇᔕT TIᗰᕮ ᕮᐯᕮᖇ, I KᑎOᗯ I ᗩᗰ GOIᑎG TO ᕮᑎᒍOY IT. TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ OKᗩᗰI ᑕᒪᗩᑎ ᖴOᖇ GIᐯIᑎG ᗰᕮ ᗩ ᔕᕼOT. I ᑭᖇOᗰIᔕᕮ I ᗯOᑎ'T ᒪᕮT YOᑌ ᗪOᗯᑎ. ᗰᗩᖇK ᗰY ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:12 pm
I am Blade I am a person who trys to find solace in the things I love like family and games. I reallllyyyy love rping and the fighting aspect akes me feel calmer after wards. Also if any of you guys want some rp fighting teaching or some trainging in certain types of powers come see me I will always have my door open to those willing to learn ^W^ p.s. Marionette Okami is me as well since Im genderfluid and all that jazz Hee hee owo  

Guild Strider

Versatile Soldier

10,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100

Koga Night Fang

Shy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:58 pm
Hello! ^.^ You can call me Starlyna, Kate, or Ary which ever you want ^.^ I just turned 18 this summer so yay me! xD I'm not in school anymore but I hope to be in college soon, I'm usely on Gaia through the day time if I'm not sleeping -w-, You'll usely see me with my boyfriend it's rare I'm alone >w< but I'ma lovable and sweet person if you haven't already noticed, I don't really talk much unless I'm spoken too, I'm shy at first but once I get to know ya I won't shut up xD, I love to RP but I'm a bit rusty from when I was younger, you can talk to me bout Anime and Music which are two of my favorite things ^.^ I do LOVE penguins so you may see me act silly if someone says anything bout them <3 my spelling isn't that good sadly but I do try my hardest at it, wow there's just too much bout myself but do feel free to ask me ANYTHING you wish to know :3 <3  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:04 pm
Hi i'm Akihiko but i have to many nicknames to remember, I'm 23 years old and can be a bit quiet at times but i enjoy a good convo. I like to draw wish to get better at it going to school and plan to head to college for criminal justice. i like to rp not to good at but i'll do my best and if you wish to know more don't be afraid to ask.  

Akihiko S Ookami

User 31842875

OG Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:01 pm
I never took the time to introduce myself, but Hey! I'm Della, one the first four members and the baby too x.x. I'm usually found in 1023, forums or the homegrounds! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE new members so don''t be afraid to approach, I'll warn you though, I can be a bit off at times, but it's all love here c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:50 pm
Hai, I'm Cerise the Fearsome, Lord of the Sky, Ruler of the Underground, Duke of Dankness, The Fabulous One, Savior of Earth. (JOKES) , but my real name is asdfasf, asdifhqwoehfqv fi bqijer ofqweoifoqwefpqsdhfihqwiehfpjqepjrqiwehriqweifisdjhfihqijwefjiqwpjidfhisjdhfisdahfasfasdf the 16th but call me Cerise. XD I'm 17, (almost 1 cool and i'm from Cali [west coast best coast] and I'm a gamer. XD also I'm random as hell soo ya.
TOODLES.  

AerrowHawk

Perfect Sex Symbol

13,890 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Overstocked 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lily Tenshi

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:10 pm
Hello, I'm Lily, the Archangel of Diligence. I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition. Some of you may also recognize me as Yuri Evans, but, unfortunately, Yuri Okami was already taken, so I had to confuse you even more by changing it completely. IBut, Yuri is the Japanese translation for Lily, so, there you go. If you want even more things to call me, I also sometimes go by Charlotte, which is my middle name, or Charlie, a shortening of it. I'm 21 years old, my birthday is February 28th. I'm shy, quiet, so quite different from most of you. Oh, and I might as well say it here, since Max already told everyone, that I'm transgender, male to female, so if you have an issue with that, don't even talk to me. If you really want to get to know me, though, you should send me a message, or meet me in Towns, because I don't really know what else to say about myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:20 pm
So nice to meet all of you!~ Hope you all enjoy your stay here and if you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask!  

EveIyn Myrrh

Moriko Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:01 pm
Hello everyone..
I am wife to Arashi Ookami and thus being Fenris Ookami sister-in-law. I am twenty-six years old. I am very motherly and also very caring..unless someone makes me very angry like if anyone has messed with my family and friends. Then I would become the most relentless pain in your a** the world has ever seen.
I am very protective of my own. You are all protected. Fenris calls me Leech or Leechy because I am indeed a Vampire and my husband is an Lycan. A unlikely bond, but I will protect him til my last breath even though he may not need it. Anyway, thank you for welcoming this unlikely creature into your fuzzy family..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:06 pm
Hey there!
I'm Fawn~
Local ghost girl extraordinaire c;

I am eighteen years of age (turning nineteen in thirteen days), a vegetarian, and an avid writer.
You can find me in the RP forums often.

Things that I enjoy are - frilly/lacy things, gory movies, baby pink, and collecting strange things!
I also have an addiction to tumblr, so if you happen to have an account, hit me up and we can follow each other. c':

User 36706949

Sugary Phantom

Maenari

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:04 pm

Hello ~ I'm known as Mimi or Mio but due to
my username you may call me Ayumi, Ayu, or just Mimi. :3

I'm 25. I'm a real life mother of two beautiful kids. <3

I'm very family and friends oriented at best. I'm friendly, loyal,
respectful, loving, so when I fall I fall hard, it sucks. I'm loads of fun,
great sense of humor, not easily offended, I have thick skin, I do love
to laugh a lot. So tell me silly jokes, I love them! I'm outgoing,
open minded, playful, a goof, pretty much a dorkfish.
I'm a hard worker, I take my job serious, life to the fullest, but
I do love to play just as hard. I'm a gamer myself. Mostly console.
I'm about the adventurous life, outdoorsy, optimistic, most of the
time. I enjoy drawing and writing, some RPing. I'm a nerd at
heart, especially when it comes to Superheroes and Comics.

I wish I was a Zombie Hunter... x/////x;

Penguins are life. I love them so much! <3 Purple is my favorite
color, I love TV shows, I LOVE to learn, that's very important to me,
always has been, teaching is also a thing I enjoy doing. I love classic
movies, classic music, all kinds really, I enjoy a lot!

If curiosity hits, just ask me. :3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:46 pm
Hello everyone. My real name Is Crystal. Yes I'm a girl playing Guy avi. But, I have 2 girl avi accounts. Milady Saia & Nayah Ravon. I was born July 16 1988. I'm Age 27 now. I Live in Canada Ontario. Um... I use to watch anime and play games, but now I'm playing a coming game such as this one. And I'm looking to socialized. And um, I like drawing, Making up characters and stories, even though my grammar and spell not the best. I should I can be over stepping sometimes. So, please for give me if I do.

Oh n Here my Deviantart account to see my work. but I haven't post anything for wail do to not coming around to it XD
http://worldangel.deviantart.com/  

Kenshin Kami

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:30 pm
Hello I am 22 irl and bad at English somewhat due to my background of mixes and fast teachings. adding to my info of me here I am taking care of my dad and no idea what to do for career really as I am taking care of my dad alone even for his helpers who are suppose to help him. I thought of being a musician, or a videogame designer I also thought of making anime sometimes just I need to practice my drawing again. sweatdrop

Despite my age I wouldn't say I act mature, but I am wise too at times then again isn't this just all of us? We never stop being the fun loving kids we were and still are. XD  
Ƭнє Oкαмι ƑαмιƖу

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff