Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:29 pm
I'm trying to figure out what I'll be for Halloween this year. Normally I already have something in mind but this year I don't. Not sure if I want to wear one of the store bought costumes we have, one of my cosplays, or do a new costume (either buy one or do a closet cosplay [don't have time to actually sew one]). Of course it depends too on what my Mom decides on for her own Halloween costume.

So, what about the rest of you? What are you planning on being for Halloween?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:09 pm
For Halloween, I'm gonna be lazy. In a meta way. Lazy as in picking an easy costume, but also lazy as in I'm gonna hand out candy in my pajamas and complain that its hard work.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:26 pm
Cerebral Perception
For Halloween, I'm gonna be lazy. In a meta way. Lazy as in picking an easy costume, but also lazy as in I'm gonna hand out candy in my pajamas and complain that its hard work.

So... why are you even gonna choose a costume when you're just gonna wear pajamas while handing out candy? neutral Or are you doing a Halloween-oriented event another time/day than actual Halloween, hence the need for a costume?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:06 pm
Prof. Moonie
Cerebral Perception

So... why are you even gonna choose a costume when you're just gonna wear pajamas while handing out candy? neutral Or are you doing a Halloween-oriented event another time/day than actual Halloween, hence the need for a costume?

no, the pajamas will be my costume, and i'm going to say i'm dressed up as a lazy person.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:42 am
Cerebral Perception
Prof. Moonie
Cerebral Perception

no, the pajamas will be my costume, and i'm going to say i'm dressed up as a lazy person.

Ah, okay.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:26 pm
definitely do the cosplay costume  

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:52 pm
As someone who cosplays nwo Halloween has become my favorite thing cause it's a free convention and reason to wear my outfits. For Halloween there is a event I am going to that I am dressing up as the Red Ranger from the Super Megaforce series or Gokaiger as I prefer to call it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:35 pm
flauterfli
definitely do the cosplay costume

Okay... but I have multiple cosplays to choose from. sweatdrop  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:40 pm
Shiningdragon21
As someone who cosplays nwo Halloween has become my favorite thing cause it's a free convention and reason to wear my outfits. For Halloween there is a event I am going to that I am dressing up as the Red Ranger from the Super Megaforce series or Gokaiger as I prefer to call it.

Before I started attending conventions, I was doing my "closest cosplays" for the various Halloween events I attended while in college. While I still do cosplays for my Halloween costume, I tend to wear my handmade cosplays unless I decide to go with a bought costume for whatever reason. Also, depends on whether I have any events to attend or if I have to work (like last year).  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:11 am
Well, I'm going to be working that night, which means I'll be wearing my uniform. xp But I do have a button on my fleece that I've been wearing that says "This is my responsible adult costume".  

~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Crew

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:06 pm
Damn I haven't worn a Halloween costume since the last time I trick-or-treated which I believe was either when I was 16 or 17, so like 7 or 8 years ago was how long it's been.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:15 pm
If it makes you feel any better im just wearing my dress clothes with a purple shirt and a purple trench coat and calling myself the FNAF purple guy cause im too lazy to put effort into things.

Doubt you could come up with a less effort costume. Wear purple, thats all im doing. Im not even really going out of my way to do it.

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:55 pm
~The Why Not Guild Mule~
Well, I'm going to be working that night, which means I'll be wearing my uniform. xp But I do have a button on my fleece that I've been wearing that says "This is my responsible adult costume".

Last year on Halloween while I was at home, I did a quick closet cosplay of Constantine (NBC version). Then I changed out of it when I had to get ready for work. I think the only thing Halloween-oriented I wore was my cat head earrings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:00 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
Damn I haven't worn a Halloween costume since the last time I trick-or-treated which I believe was either when I was 16 or 17, so like 7 or 8 years ago was how long it's been.

I've trick-or-treated only two years in my life. I joined up with my friends during my Freshman and Sophomore years of high school to do it. My friends live(d) in the downtown area, so trick-or-treating is more common. Around here where I live (the country), you don't do trick-or-treating because the houses are a half mile or more apart and the roads aren't safe to walking on in the dark.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:07 pm
Prof. Moonie
Kor Saiyajinkami

I've trick-or-treated only two years in my life. I joined up with my friends during my Freshman and Sophomore years of high school to do it. My friends live(d) in the downtown area, so trick-or-treating is more common. Around here where I live (the country), you don't do trick-or-treating because the houses are a half mile or more apart and the roads aren't safe to walking on in the dark.

Makes sense. I trick-or-treated up to the point when I stopped wearing costumes. Tho there was one Halloween when I was 19 when I trick-or-treated w/o a costume because one of my housemates said he still got candy when he did and I was bored enough to go out and get some free candy.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff