Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Lexine and Iñigo's Flat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:47 pm
*. [ ♚ ] ━ lexine and iñigo's flat . . . . glasgow, scotland, uk

User Image

User ImagexUser Image
User ImagexUser Image
User ImagexUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:09 pm
*. [ ♚ ] ━ residents

User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandréxxx
                                              Former Ravenclaw
                                              Unemployed
                                              Currently at home

User Image

Lexine Vancexxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              Former Ravenclaw
                                              Potion Mistress at the Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers
                                              Currently at home

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:22 pm
*. [ ♚ ] ━ information

User Image

Reese Vancexxx
                                              Reese was the first pet Lexine ever really had of her own, and
                                              had made her whole Hogwarts journey with her, it wasn't like
                                              she was going to leave her darling kitty at home. Now going
                                              on nine years old, Reese is a calm cat, and spends most of
                                              her time laying around the house. She rather likes the new place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:50 am
x  

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:59 am
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 home x 【 MOOD 】 exhausted x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo x 【 CLOTHING 】 i can't recall

"Alright..." Lexine sighed, setting down the final box. "I think we've got everything..." Plopping down on the couch, searching the room, Lexine let out another long sigh. When they'd originally planned to move in with one another the previous year, Lexine really didn't think it would be that much work. Neither really had much to take with them, and it wasn't like they didn't know what moving entailed. Of course, that was until it really came to doing it. They really didn't get any other help but one another, which was irritating, but she could live with it. It was going to take a long time, though. Lexine wasn't too excited about that aspect, especially because she was already sweating, and she would rather not do so even more. Granted, it wasn't ridiculously hot, but it was rather warm already. She twirled one of her rings around her finger as she sat there, looking around at their new house. Our house... Lexine thought, tilting her head from side to side. It was something she certainly wasn't accustomed to - she still wasn't used to the idea of them sharing a home. It wasn't a bad thing just...new. New things were weird for Lexine to get used to.

"Feels kinda strange, don't you think?" Lexine asked quietly, looking up at Iñigo. "Only a few months ago, we were students at Hogwarts. Now we're actually living alone - well, together, but you get what I mean. It's strange." She murmured, a frown tugging at her lips. "'s gonna take some getting used to... More so than most things do." She sighed, sinking back into the couch a bit more. Lexine let her eyes wander the mostly bare flat and her frown deepened. "We're going to have to go furniture shopping sometime soon..." She groaned, closing her eyes.

【 OOC 】 Let's just pretend for a minute that they don't have anything but their couch and table right now xD

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:09 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
18Newly GraduatedFormer RavenclawSeer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

"Finally..." he said to her, shaking his head and taking a minute to just stand there and look at the house for a moment. It was bare...nothing on the walls, no furniture, just a table and a couch. It was a weird sight for him, coming from the wealthy background and always having things to fill the room...from exquisite artwork to plants, his old home had it all, but despite this, when he finally took a look around the house, a small smile formed on his face. This was his home...his new home. It was his time to start a new life in which he didn't have to worry about getting lost on the way to the kitchen...or have to ask someone if they knew even remotely where his father was...nothing. He was tired because of the moving in of course, but other than that, he was pleased. He sat down on the couch next to her, thinking about taking a nap. He fought this desire however because it really was a big step for them. He never even envisioned living in the same place as her during the year, but as their relationship progressed, both of them grew mature enough to at least try it out. It wasn't until she brought it up that he thought of it and of course, he agreed.

He looked over to her as she spoke, listening to what she had to say and really, he couldn't agree more. "It really is different. I mean, we were so reliant on the school a few months ago and now we can only rely on ourselves," he commented. "But it is a good different for me: you know? It's new...and I like new." As she brought up that they had to go furniture shopping, he gave a brief sigh. "Yeah...I know. That's going to be a hassle. Do you have any ideas on how you want this place to look? Like, do you want the furniture to be matching and all?" He did wonder how particular she was on the subject because usually people liked to have similar looking, or themed furniture in their house.

"And we are also going to have to go get groceries too. You know me, I don't think I can make it without food," he said with a chuckle, hoping to turn the mood from exhausted, to a little more...lighthearted. They had so much to do though, but fortunately, they had time.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

stitchkin babe

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:52 am
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 home x 【 MOOD 】 exhausted x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo x 【 CLOTHING 】 i can't recall

Lexine sighed, nodding. "It's scary, though..." Lexine murmured, staring at all the boxes around them. They didn't have much, and getting things was going to require learning to live on their own, something Hogwarts really hadn't taught them much about. She wondered if Muggle schools taught their students how to live independently... "I guess we're just going to have to figure it out as we go?" She shrugged, slinking down a bit in the couch. As for how she wanted to place to look... "I have absolutely no clue. It's still a very foreign idea that we're living on our own." Lexine frowned. Looking around, she could see some small details, but no the big picture. "We should probably get what we have unpacked, and just go from there. I mean, we may not have a lot, but getting that stuff out of the way, we can look at what we have. Instead of, ya'know, just staring at boxes." Lexine laughed, smiling softly. She had the an inkling that, as soon as they were to get the boxes out of the way and saw what kind of space they had, Lexine could begin to build up an idea in her head of what they could do with the flat.

Lexine couldn't help but to roll her eyes at Iñigo's comment. "Yeah, I suppose so. Your stomach is a bottomless pit, I swear..." Lexine shook her head, laughing, staring up at the ceiling, thinking. "I really don't want to get up..." Lexine sighed, closing her eyes. "Just thinking about all the things we have to do makes me exhausted." Lexine moved to set her head on Iñigo's shoulder, eyes still closed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:28 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo nodded his head to her, knowing exactly what she was feeling. He had felt like that for a few months before it turned into a happier feeling. "Well, we'll both get through it...just like we always do." He meant it...that was for sure. If he had to go through it with anyone it would be her. They just had to get used to it...that was all. Hogwarts unfortunately didn't help them with adjusting though, the school obviously not ever emphasizing what to do when they had to start life on their own. Maybe they just assumed their parents taught them well enough? "Of course, and besides, it's not like we can't figure out. It'll just take a little...adjusting, that's all." He gave her a reassuring smile, hoping that he could calm whatever nerves she had within her. That's really all he could do.

He couldn't suppress a laugh with her answer to his question about the furniture. That was one thing they never planned for, the furniture, but they would figure out. She did take that time to still express her concern about the idea of living on their own being foreign...but that was normal really. He was sure she would start seeing it as a less foreign idea. He gave a laugh at her comment about staring at the boxes because it was true. Both of them seemed like they didn't want to move anywhere...and just sit there...on the only piece of furniture they had out at the time. "Yeah, we definitely should probably get up and start, but when he went to get back up, he kind of just slumped back down, which was unfortunate.

"It is, I won't lie about it. Don't judge me......" he said jokingly, smiling at her widely. He couldn't help but laugh when she voiced that she didn't want to get up. Because neither did he, but they definitely needed to. When she set her head on his shoulders, he gave her a small kiss to the top of her head. "Come on, let's get up and get this done."

stitchkin babe

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:42 pm
                          User Image
                          RedEagleEye007

【 LOCATION 】 home x 【 MOOD 】 anxious x 【 COMPANY 】 iñigo x 【 CLOTHING 】 i can't recall

"Trust me, I am in no way doubting our capabilities of getting through this. I know we will." She said, maybe convincing herself of the idea. "It's just...frightening." Lexine's voice dropped to a murmur. She relaxed herself into Iñigo, his presence making her feel a little safer, a little more at home. She still couldn't shake the feeling that the flat wasn't really theirs. Of course it was, they had paid for it and everything, but it still. Maybe it would come with time? 'Ours'? It still sounded foreign. Her eyebrows furrowed as she opened her eyes, staring at the bleak room around her. Maybe once the place was given a little character, it wouldn't feel as stale, as clinical. Or maybe it was just her. She'd never lived anywhere but her own home back in Loch Lomond - the same house, the same room, the same everything. It had to only be normal for her to feel like this. Maybe. She couldn't be certain.

Lexine's frown quickly broke into a small at Iñigo's comment - always one to lighten the mood. "It was beginning to get a bit dark in here," She murmured. After a beat she questioned whether or not the statement would make much sense to Iñigo, but decided it didn't matter and went on. "I suppose you're luck I like cooking? Because we're certainly not eating fast food for weeks on end and..." Lexine thought a moment, her eyebrows furrowing. "Do you cook?" She asked. It had never really been something that had come up before, not even in their conversations about living together. It would make sense if he didn't really, as his family had money, and she already knew they had people to clean their house, so whether or not he'd actually learned to cook was unknown to her. She could always teach him if he didn't know - she knew she wouldn't always be there, and she refused to let him eat fast food all the time. Fast food was good on occasion, but terrible when repeatably eaten.

"What if I'd rather say here?" Lexine murmured, closing her eyes again. Her body felt strangely heavy, despite not really feeling too sleepy. She smiled when Iñigo pressed a kiss to the top of her head and curled up a little closer, turning into him. "We don't really have to right now. Especially considering how unmotivated I'm sure we both are." She sighed, looking up to him, eyes droopy. The comfort of that moment weighed heavily on Lexine, like those mornings when you wake curled up under warm blankets on a cold winter morning, in a cocoon of warmth, escaping the cold weather outside. It reminded her of them many late nights and early mornings Lexine and Iñgio spent curled up together on that couch in the Ravenclaw common room, staring at the fire, sometimes dozing off. Lexine smiled gently at the memory, raising her hand to caress her boyfriend's cheek. She keeps her fingertips set gently on his jaw, studying his face as she had many times before. She felt butterflies twist up in her stomach, staring at him like that, then dropped her hand and pushed herself up, moment gone.

"Come on, let's get unpacking." Lexine clapped her hands together before making her way over to one of the closer boxes. Trinkets. Odds and ends. She wasn't even sure where they'd put them at this point...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

"I know," he said to her, noticing that she was considerably more frightened then he was. He wasn't exactly frightened at all even. He was with the woman he loved and naturally that made him very happy. With him, it was just that there was going to be an adjustment period. Well, an adjustment with actually living with someone. Coming from such a gigantic living place, he never really saw many people. He could go days without seeing anyone at all even. But now that he was living in such a small place, he was going to be seeing a lot of someone. Luckily, it was Lexine so it would definitely be a faster adjustment period. But another thing that he was going to have to get used to was the city life. He never lived in a city before that time. He's lived in isolated areas all of his life. So, he anticipated that to be the hardest part of all. But, he wouldn't voice this to Lexine because he didn't want to burden her with such things.

A confused face grew on his for a second or two, the joke going a bit over his head, but he got it after a second. "I swear, sometimes I am just not the smartest of people," he said to her, shaking his head. All he could do was nod his head when she said he was lucky that she liked cooking. Iñigo was honestly a horrid cook. And when she asked if he cooked, he just shook his head. "No, apparently my father didn't deem it fit to learn. I feel like it is going to come back and bite me in the near future though. So, if you feel like ever teaching me, well, I'm not opposed to learning it." He shook his head. It was a bit embarrassing to not know how to do such a thing. His background spoiled him quite frankly. He wasn't required to clean (but he could do that), cook, and do various odd jobs like that. His mom, if she were still around, would probably be a little disappointed that he couldn't do anything of that sort. No, she'd be pissed actually. Because cooking was a very big part of Spanish culture. But, Lexine was good so maybe she could teach him a thing or two.

When he told them to get up...she wasn't very fast to get up. She actually said she'd rather stay there and curled up closer to him. A smile formed on his face. "Well, then I'd be forced to oblige," he said to her, smiling down at her. "Yeah, you are definitely correct about that one." It was at that moment that they shared a particularly romantic moment. It made him reminisce on when they weren't even together. When their eyes met during after Inigo faced the boggart of his mother's killer. Just like then, she soothed all nerves that he had harbored at that moment. All worries...dissipated, feeling as if they were never there at all. Lexine had rest her hand on his cheek and they just shared looks, staring at each other. But as smoothly as it had started, it abruptly ended. He wished it hadn't, but it seemed the motivation in her just raised out of nowhere.

"But first..." he took her in an embrace and kissed her. It wasn't a long one, but it was sincere, that was for sure. He let her go and smiled. "Okay, now I'm ready." He reached into the bag that he had, which had been charmed to be a lot bigger inside than it looked. Just one of those very handy little charms. Reaching into the bag, he pulled out a few of the things he packed from his home, like an old lamp. He then reached into the bag and realized he brought something with him. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this to you. I brought this with me." He reached into the bag and within it was an ornate sword, beautifully constructed. A hilt of the finest leather, and a fine design. "It has run through my family for years. It is the sword wielded by one of my ancestors. On my father's side of course. My father presented it to me before I moved out as a parting gift. You don't mind it being here right? It's a weird question, but I know I probably should've asked you first. It isn't very normal for someone to own a sword after all." He hoped she understood.

stitchkin babe
[/quote

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff