Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->
^-> The Canine of Epic Proportions <-^
Height: 125'

Roni wandered through the forest, looking down into the gaps between the trees where she could. She didn't think she needed to do that, but one could never tell. Once again, she thought she had seen something leave through the portal she used. She couldn't just let it run around if she had. There was no sign of something barreling through the trees though.

She knelt down once, and sniffed into the forest. All she could smell were the trees and various forest animals. More then likely they all ran when they felt her approach. She rarely saw animals at her usual size. She stood back up to her full height and began looking around. She hoped she wasn't mistaken.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 pm
Isabelle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roni wasn't the only one stirring in the woods today; not too far from where she stood, a tiny chipmunk, little cheeks packed full of nuts, was somehow able to hum softly as she scurried along the ground. She'd just harvested some nuts out of one tree, and she found another one with really funny-looking roots! Maybe this one would have more nuts. She needed as many as she could get for winter!

She scurried up the trunk of the strange tree. This one looked different from the other trees. Smelled different too. And its bark felt almost...softer and squishier than the other trees. What was going on here? She kept climbing, her little claws gently clinging to the "bark" as she ascended.  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 pm
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->

Roni shifted slightly, her leg moving a couple of "inches" to her left. Little did she know that something from the forest had started climbing her leg. She did make sure not to knock down a tree as she shifted. She didn't know what was currently living in those trees after all.

"Maybe I should head back?" She asked herself quietly. Her search was proving pointless. She couldn't smell anything and nothing in the forest was out of place. After seeing this forest so long, especially from her height, she knew it fairly well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:51 pm
Isabelle

The tree is moving the tree is moving the tree is moving NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!! Izzy couldn't even cry out because her mouth was packed full of acorns. She closed her eyes and clung to the bark as tightly as she could. She didn't want to try to jump down now; it would be too high! This tree was awfully doggone tall in addition to being soft and squishy.

The tree was still then, and Isabelle took a moment to catch her breath before gingerly continuing her climb. The texture of the tree trunk changed again; it became even softer than before! Was this some kind of weird moss? It didn't look like moss...

And then there was a voice. HOLY COW IT'S A TALKING TREE!!! Isabelle didn't know if continuing to climb the weird tree was the best idea she'd ever had, but she was already committed, and maybe it was a magic tree that could give her an endless supply of acorns or something. You wish.  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:05 am
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->

Roni scratched at her leg with one hand, feeling a slight itch, though thankfully a certain chipmunk had not been there at the time. "Hmm." She hummed, before starting to move through the forest again. Maybe if she went to the other side of the clearing she'd find some signs. She couldn't tell for sure. Maybe she should ask her family for help too. They were usually good at tracking big tings that came out of the portal.

Well, she'd see what she could find first. She felt she could handle this alone and didn't want to bother them. Particularly Miko since she liked to hide away in her little room.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:19 am
Isabelle

THE. TREE. WAS. MOVING. AGAIN. Isabelle was so startled by this turn of events that she wound up accidentally spitting every single nut out of her mouth, and the acorns hit the mossy tree trunk one after the other before falling to the ground.

"What the--?" she squeaked in her tiny voice. "THIS IS NOT A TREE! TREES DON'T MOVE!!!" She clung for dear life to the not-a-tree, trying to figure out where and when she could jump away. In the heat of the moment, she didn't even care that she'd just lost a whole day's work; she had to get away from the giant talking not-a-tree! But first she had to hold on until she could jump...  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->

Roni blinked in surprise. Not because she felt a whole bunch of acorns hit her dress, in fact the dress made it so she couldn't feel any of that, it was the fact she could have sworn she heard... something. Had Yumi grabbed onto her as a Fairy again?

"Yumi is that you?" She asked before looking down. Finally, she saw it, after checking herself over a little bit of course. That was not Yumi. That was something... brown. Something very tiny and brown. About as tiny as Fairy Yumi actually. She stopped her moving and held very still. People of a more normal height were fragile, but things of Fairy Yumi's height were even more so. Even with her sister around, she didn't really know how to handle this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:50 am
Isabelle

Isabelle paused, looking up as the talking whatever-it-was looked down. It was a WOMAN! A BIG, GIANT woman who had wolf ears and was talking to somebody named Yumi! So maybe Yumi was the giant wolf lady's friend?

"DON'T EAT ME!" Izzy called out, noticing with rising panic that she was above the trees. There was no place to jump!  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->

Roni slowly placed her hand below the tiny brown thing and gently got it onto her hand. She lifted, still gently, her hand up to her eyes to get a close look. The thing that she had heard was a... chipmunk? It was so tiny... no wonder she was having a hard time understanding her.

"Could you say that again?" She asked. She kept her voice as quiet as she could and moved her hand over next to her ear. Maybe then she'd be able to hear the little thing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:43 pm
Isabelle

Isabelle panicked a little when she felt the giant wolf lady PICKING HER UP AND LIFTING HER TOWARDS HER HUGE MOUTH!!! "I'm too young to diiiiiiie!" she shrieked. She flailed her tiny little paws, hoping that somehow she wouldn't get eaten today! But it sure didn't look good. The mouth was closer and closer...but then the hand took a detour and Izzy wound up...next to the ear? Maybe she wasn't about to be a snack after all...

"I said please don't eat me!" Izzy squeaked. "I thought you were a tree!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->

Roni had to strain her ears to catch what the little chipmunk was saying. Sounded like... a girl. "I don't eat things that can talk like people." Roni told her. If it wasn't for the fact that she held her next to her ear, she would have shown her a smile. "Besides, I don't think you'd do much for me."

Then she paused. Uhhh. "You... thought I was a tree? She asked. "Why would you think I was a tree? I don't look anything like one." She was really confused by this fact.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 pm
Isabelle

So the giant wolf lady wasn't about to make her a snack after all? And didn't eat any creatures that talked like people? Well...maybe this meant Izzy was about to make a REALLY BIG friend! She even found herself giggling when the wolf lady told her that she wouldn't make much food. "Saved by being little!" she said.

She chuckled sheepishly when the big lady asked why Izzy mistook her for a tree. "Well...when you're little like me, you can't exactly tell that a giant person is a giant...all I could see was this big leg and it looked like just a funny looking tree trunk! I thought I'd take a chance and see if I could score some acorns...and now that I think about it, that's totally silly, isn't it?"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:54 am
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->
Height: 125' -> 12'

The Giant Wolf looked down toward her feet again, more specifically, her legs. She still couldn't see exactly how they could be mistaken for a tree trunk, and she was sure she didn't exactly smell like a tree. Well, maybe part of her did if she was rubbing against trees for a while.

"Umm... yes. Silly." She decided to say. Then her ears perked up, a very easily noticed action for the tiny chipmunk. She had decided that it was difficult to talk when she had to place her ear right next to the girl. Her arm was getting just a little tired too.

"Hold on." She said, before cautiously lowering her hand down to the trees below, and letting the little critter get back onto one of the trees before suddenly allowing her size to shrink. What once was a giant behemoth now stood something, while still tall, not at all so scary to see.

"This should be better." She called into the trees, unsure where the girl was. Now that she couldn't see above the treeline, it was really hard to tell exactly where she had put her down. She always had to move ever so slightly in the forest as she shrunk down and she knew she might not be next to the tree the little thing had been placed into.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:36 pm
Isabelle

Izzy wasn't expecting the big wolf girl's ears to move, but they stood up, and Izzy jumped a little. Well, my ears move when I need them too...maybe I should stop being such a jitterbug. Caaaaaaaaalm down, Izzy. Just take a deeeeeeep breath...she's not gonna eat you. Calm down.

Izzy, in the girl's enormous hand, saw and felt that she was being lowered into the trees, and she jumped onto a branch, sitting on her hind legs and waiting to see what the wolf girl was going to do next. But the last thing she was expecting in the WORLD was to see the giant wolf girl SHRINK down to where she was shorter than the trees. As Roni called up to her, Izzy ran out to the edge of the branch and excitedly hollered out, "HOW DID YOU DO THAT? THAT WAS SO COOL!!"  

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vucas
Captain

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:04 pm
User Image

<-^ Roni ^->
Height: 12'

Roni's ear twitched when she heard the voice of the little Chipmunk again. Except now it was much clearer. Likely because she wasn't so large that the sound barely registered to her. She started taking the now too large earrings on her ears and clasped them onto her wrists. Three on each side. Five of them had marks on them that seemed to glow.

The little Chipmunk asked her how she did that. "I just can." She told her, now looking up toward the branch she sat upon. It was the only answer she really had. She couldn't teach anyone how to do it, anyway.

Mini-Adventures

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff