Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hot In Here (TG/Torsten) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:24 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

TG was not a fast mover. He had to plan his day around a campus that was large and spread out. It didn't help the demon doors were high upon a hill at a respectable (and deserved) distance away from the lesser dorm buildings. It did make commuting around hard for someone that was short and in turn had to walk twice as long to match a normal person.

It also meant lots of breaks.

The sky above had gone from rays of pumpkin-orange light to overcast in the time he was walking back to the dorm and he popped a umbrella as he went to a nearby bench to take a seat. As he got closer, he saw more and more blue bundled about it. Moving closer, he saw aqua-blue curl and scales curled up and from the middle, slender bare legs and tiny horns.

Tilting his head, he puffed in a plume of smoke to then reappear standing on the empty space left on the bench to look down at a sleeping ghoul. Alone. Boilfriendless in the open. Unsuspecting.

He sat down beside her, looking about, nudged the tail to see if he could see more of the boil - and maybe down that tunic top she was wearing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:36 pm
MoonKitsune

Torsten had wandered all around the campus that day looking for Mellow. Tiring himself out the small dragon had curled around a bench to avoid getting stepped on. It seemed that whenever he napped outside he always got stepped on. So he opted to curl on a bench that seemed to be rarely used and fell into a deep slumber. Finally he got his nap.

He missed Mellow's warmth so his tail curled around him in a manner which hid his face a little more than usual. That was until it was poked, then it moved to show TG the baby face that Torsten held. He shifted then to be more on his back. The wraps around his chest peeking out from his kimono top. His geta sandals rested on the ground underneath the bench. Small even breaths rose and fell from his slender frame. All 4 foot 8 inches of him.

Feeling the warmth of another nearby, his tail tuff flopped to rest in their lap. If TG was so inclined, he could possible sneak into the nap...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:46 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

TG leaned up as he watched her move, seeing the long stretch of tail fall to the side to reveal a flat chest yet round face. Pretty, and the horns made him inclined to think demon. The tail did not though, and he wasn't sure where on the fence this beauty laid. What did matter was that she was resting here, inches from him, and he scooted closer to look at her top and then at the wrapping underneath. It was tight and left little in the way for the imagination. Someone should have told her about Wicktoria's Secret to give those tiny ladies a bit of a push-up. Something lacey and more flattering than just bandages. He could only wonder if she would grow in a few months - hopefully.

Still, she was smaller than most ghouls, and the short shorts showed leg,w hich was a nice bonus. With the tail to the side, he saw that there was just enough space for a fire imp to crawl into.

Turning, he hummed as he turned about, opening his umbrella and sliding the handle into the frame of the bench. Held up, he adjusted the umbrella to be over the pair of them, in case of any sprinkles, and then started to unbutton his coat. Little ladies needed heat, and he was all for sharing.

Smiling, he puffed out of existence against to appear beside the ghoul, curling his tail about her lap and laying curled beside her. Coat open, he emitted his own heat like a powerful mini heater, and the lining of his coat was of the most expensive foxfire fur, which was not only extremely soft, but very insulating. It had to be to keep his own heat inside and not escaping.

There, he breathed her in and got comfortable. But not before taking his phone out and taking a quick selfie of the both of them. Yeah. He'd save that for the wall.

he put the phone away and curled beside her. Best day ever.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:00 pm
MoonKitsune

Feeling the new heat, Torsten let out a soft contented reptilian purr as he snuggled the new being. Breathing deeply he slept for another hour at least. Content with his current situation he woke only when his stomach rumbled for food. Then slowly he woke to the world, nuzzled the source of heat then blinked as he realized just exactly what...no...who was he snuggling.

"...excuse me?" his voice was soft as it naturally was. He would of thrown the person from him but they had just provided him with heat. So, to be polite he was going to attempt to gently wake them before being rude.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:22 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

TG was not about to stare a gift hornse in the mouth, and welcomed any movement from the ghoul that wasn't crushing his skull in under her foot. Embraced, his heart jumped to a fast tempo and he wrapped his claws about her as well, nuzzling into the regrettably flat chest and looking forward to making this day on his calendar back in his suite.

His tail curled about back and forth, pleased and content, but after the initial thrill of holding a ghoul and making this much frontal contact, even he started to succumb to the situation. Warm, in the arms of a ghoul, with nothing but rolling clouds above, he felt happy and pleased with himself. He did take a few moments to see if the clothing the ghoul had could be loosened, but the wrap she had was tight and unforgiving (even after he tugged on it a few times to try and undo the strings.)

After a while, he rested his head against her and, feeling worn from his walk, fell asleep.

Once she stirred, he groggily opened one eye and blinked about bfore looking up at her, barely awake as he smiled at her. "...mmmornin......hotness." He mumbled as he leaned on her, reluctant to move. Everything was so soft and warm. He never wanted it to end.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:44 pm
MoonKitsune

Torsten smiled at the small being. Okay, they were sort of cute...though. He had the distinct feeling the thing thought he was something else. He tilted his head. "Are you always so accommodating to random strangers. Giving me heat while I slept was very kind of you."

As he spoke the small boil shifted to let the smaller creature sit more in his lap rather than curl against him. Torsten stretched a little popping his back before touching a horn lightly. He was curious, the horns reminded him of his Father's clan, but at the same time. This boil certainly wasn't a dragon. What was he? Torsten inhaled softly, scenting him and coming up with nothing. "I'm sorry. What are you exactly?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:05 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Sitting on her lap wasn't bad as he still was on the ghoul, and he rubbed at his eyes as she popped her joints. He wasn't a easy riser and blinked slowly as he yawned and looked up at her. "I only offer my services to the cute ones." He said with a sleepy smile with barely open eyes.

TG had the lingering smell of a striked match and a faint spiced cologne.

"I'm the answer to..." He yawned again. "... your dreams. Name's TG."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:02 am
MoonKitsune

The small dragon couldn't help the soft giggle. "TG, its nice to meet you. I'm Tor...." he trailed off as a bird with three eyes flew past. Trying to pinpoint where he had seen such an oddity before he snapped back to the boil in front of him. "Raijinn. Lighting Dragon."

He watched the other boil before his tail slowly started to uncurl from under them. Torsten smiled gently down at the boil. TG seemed harmless...  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:27 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Lightening. Pretty hot." Not only in terms of temperature but it was pretty hot overall. However, he narrowed his eyes as he thought about the implications of dragon. His fathers had a hate love relationship when it came to dragons. They tended to have a vast amount of physical wealth but also were prone to not investing or displacing their wealth in the security of a bank vault and tended to own personal safes to keep their riches close. They didn't tend to invest elsewhere either or take large risks, not good for the banks that charged fees and other service charges.

There were a few more modernized dragons who changed their way and having one greatly added prestige to a bank, but it also was hard to come by.

"Monster?" He inquired, no quite sure. Dragons were the few monster species that could even brush with demon society but still lacked the social devices of his community. "Any relations I might know?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:45 pm
MoonKitsune

Torsten shifted to sit as his tail let TG stay curled if he chose to remain so. Drifting TG off to the side so he could stretch, Torsten fluffed up his short pure white hair before looking at the small demon. He tilted his head, unsure of how to introduce his Father. The adult male went by many names though he knew the male's most common is what his extended family called him. He nodded. "Ryuumaru Raijinn. He's the current Leader of the clan and my Father."

Of course all the rumors about him pointed to him being a ghoul and not a boil, but that was something Torsten wasn't aware of. His Father was thinking of investing with the aid of a few banks, since he was a Fire Dragon by birth he was looking for those in that element. Torsten was told to trust those in Fire and Lighting element category's, but to trust his natural element more...comrodary and all that. Torsten drew up his knee to lean his head on and watch the other. He liked the warmth on his tail, but was curious about the new friend.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:21 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

The same felt familiar but given the lost list of names and gossip that he heard regularly and whatever news he read, he wasn't sure where. He'd have to make a point to research the name, as a clan leader of dragons sounded like the type of business venture his fathers or even himself should be involved in for the future.

"You sound like you come from an impressive linage. Why are you here at Anityville? I'd suspect private lessons.." He petted the fur tuff in the tail and smiled at her. "...not that I don't think you being here a pleasure."

Withiug being up close against the ghoul, he already felt himself going colder and started to button up his coat again as he felt a shiver down his back. It was far from the lava and brimstone of his home.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:07 pm
MoonKitsune

Torsten watched the other boil. He felt sort of lost as to what he was going to do now...he supposed he could talk a little more about his family. "Mhm. Its two dragon clans in one at the moment, my mother is from the Lighting Clan- Toov. Their the winged sort...my father is of the Raijinn, the snake like sort. I got my father's type of dragon, but mother's colors as well as her element. Father can do a little Lighting but its minor static things...he learned to pick up frequencies and tends to mess with them a lot." he leaned back. His kimono top hanging slightly open as he did so.

His tail shifted to cover the other providing him warmth. "Get cold easily?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:45 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Seems like a merger between clans, and you father leads both? Must be a rather wealthy empire." An entire clan of dragons sounded like a concentrated network of dragons and hoards. He wondered how a system like a clan worked as his family never operated as a group or unit.

"Yeah. If it wasn't for my tailored coat, I'd be freezing. The woes of being a fire imp away from more comfortable climates."

"Do you enjoy this kinda weather since you are a lightening dragon?" He said, pointing up at the Rollin clouds that threatened to pour any minute. Luckily TG still had his umbrella over their bench.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:25 pm
MoonKitsune

Torsten smiled. "Yeah pretty much, storms are something I enjoy. Though since Father is more Fire than Lighting he's not a big fan of them. Though he will stand in the rain. I remember when I was a scareling he would stand out there while I played. Mother...I don't rightly remember where she was."

He loved both his parents. His Mother was a majestic female, kind loved to make him sugar cubes. His Father was a regal male, stern yet always willing to set aside his current task to entertain his only scareling. Things were blissful for him. He looked at the smaller boil. "TG...what year are you here?"

He was curious.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:35 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

TG looked up, frowning. "We don't get rain where my one dad lives. Just ashen snow. Other dad has rain, but I don't go out in it. Too cold." It wasn't best for his health to be dreanched as it only meant it could try and get through his coat and wind up making him cold. He tried his best at all times to conserve heat. It was why the rainy season in Amityville was one where he stayed indoors a lot.

At least the tail would keep from any sprinkles from getting to him and the umbrella tilted towards them both. "First year. You?" He'd actually been at Amityville for some time, but hadn't graduated to the next grade, trying to buy himself more time.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff