Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Dinner Invitation (Chiara x Hazmas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There were several trolls on Chiara's list. She had plans for dinner with a different troll each night all this week. Sadly the previous nights had been quite the disappointment. She paced her study room, staring out the window that looked down on her front lawn ring. If someone was going to come up to her hive, she would be able to see them from here. Dinner was waiting, keeping warm in the kitchen, some low blood troll she had managed to bully into being a waiter tonight was busy sweating over the dinner table in the dining room. All was prefect, except where was her guest.

The letter she had sent out was immaculate, well written, inviting, and charismatic. How dare these plebeians keep her waiting.

Ancient_Guardian

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
High above the city, a green blood sat on his winged ape lusus and growled irritably. He hated being up this high in the sky. It was cold and just a bit harder to breathe than normal. Not to mention the pain-in-the-arse winds that seemed to push them back two feet for every one foot they made.

"You sure this is where the place is, Machim?" Hazmas asked, raising his voice so he could be heard over the howling wind. The lusus let out an affirmative hoot and began to descend.

"Finally. We wouldn't even be up there if it weren't for that sun-begotten letter," he groused, wiping his nose on the back of his hand. "Probably sent to me by mistake anyway. I mean, what purple blood in their right mind would send me of all trolls, a letter? Let a lone an invitation?"

Machim just chattered and shook her head, reminding him to spiff himself up before they arrived. Letting out a disgruntled sigh, the young troll took a moment to make sure his jacket was as dust free as he could manage. Going to the hive of a high-blood, even if it was to return a miss-addressed letter, was an occasion that demanded even he dress up for it. So with his best and most dirt free shirt and trousers pressed, his duster well cleaned and oiled, his steel toed boots shined and polished, and his hair slightly more groomed than usual, Hazmas did one last touch up as he and Machim neared the sender's hive.

"Holy fletchin' duggers... And I thought the construct of what's-his-name's hive was impressive," he breathed, taking his eyes of his clothes and staring at the estate. Despite his earlier quibbling, the young troll couldn't help but gaze in awe of the hive as they approached. It was big, lush, and very well built. Smirking at her young charge, Machim alighted almost gracefully on the circle of grass in the front yard. Slowly he climbed off his lusus, still looking around as he up to the front door and knocked on its probably varnished surface.

Micillia
Thank you for your patience!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara heard the knock. Finally the blueblood muttered to herself. She scampered off to the front door, not even bothering to look at her lusus, who was glaring at Chiara in the entrance room. Of course she was getting glares. Indica frowned on the games Chiara enjoyed playing with lowbloods. As soon as Chiara's hand was on the door tho, her guardian ruffled her quills and put on an inviting face.

Chiara swung the doors open wide, and found the troll she had been expecting. "Excellent! I thought you weren't going to come for a minute, and well, i just don't take insults well, so im so glad you decided to show!" Chiara reached an arm around her guest while she talked and guided him inside. Without letting her guest respond she called to her guardian. "Indica, could you please show this troll's fine lusus to the lounge? Surly she must be tired having brought her charge all the way here!" Indica gave the new troll a look and went to do as Chiara asked, nodding to the guest lusus and starting up some small talk. "I bet your starved! Lets get right to dinner!" Chiara said, loud and excited, still with her arm around her guest, guiding him as best she could.

Ancient_Guardian

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:27 am
Hazmas gave a forced smile, partly glad that he'd come, but mostly intimidated by the idea that not showing up probably would've landed him in more hot water than showing up uninvited. However, the smile became a look of slight alarm as the young blue blood put her arm around him and towed him inside. No one had ever done that before and with the indiscernible look her lusus gave him, the youngster was already struggling to keep his fingers out of his bangs.

He gave Machim a rushed hoot before his blue-blooded hostess continued to tow him through her hive. It seemed his lusus had her hands just as full as he did, though he seemed to be enjoying his a lot less than she was. He wasn't used to being pulled around by a high-blood. Pushed around, shouted down, and given orders, sure, but being an invited guest? This was definitely new territory.

"Wait, hang on a minute!" he stammered, ducking out from under the blue-bloods arm. Things were going a little too fast for the greenblood. He didn't even know this troll and they were already shepherding him into their dining room! But then... that's what the invitation had been for hadn't it?

Hazmas stared at the blue blood for a moment. "You mean... You mean you actually sent it to me?" he asked, clearly bewildered at the idea that the invitation wasn't misaddressed or delivered to the wrong place.

Micillia
My little bewildered child. Sorry for taking so long! XP

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara raised an eyebrow at her new guest, still wearing a friendly host smile. "Well i dont see who else the invitation could be for. It had that same symbol you wear on your shirt didn't it? Tho i guess it did not have your name on it..."

Chiara stepped back a bit, giving her guest some breathing room. "I apologize, i really did get ahead of myself." the blueblood said with a bow, then stood up and offered out her hand. "Im Chiara Moteku. Its a pleasure to meet you. Ive heard of you, was intrested, and so invited you over hoping to get to know such a fine troll better. Please, join me for dinner." Chiara knew it often made lowbloods uncomfturable to be so formally adressed by highbloods. It was one of her tactics to make trolls feel less intimidated by the whole "high blood" "low blood" thing. Her grin never faultered as she held out her hand to shake his.

Ancient_Guardian

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Ancient_Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:48 pm
"Well, yeah it did have my symbol, but a lot of trolls have similar symbols, so I didn't know if.."

Hazmas paused for a moment and just stared at the blueblood as she bowed and offered her hand. This was new. All of this, this courtesy, this lavishness, this.... niceness, was completely new - or rather, it was new when coming at this level from a highblood.

"I'm Hazmas Pochim," Hazmas replied, blinking nervously as he bowed low in return and shook Chiara's hand. He wondered what he could've done that was so interesting, a blueblood might take interest in it. A scene of him rolling about in along an alleyway with a certain purple blood came to mind. A large part of him hoped that wasn't the reason she found him interesting.

"Pleasure to meet you too," the youngster mentioned. 'If not surprising.'

He ran a hand through his bangs and across his head. "I guess I owe you an apology. I get so much misdirected mail, that I thought your invitation might be one of them."

The greenblood gave an apologetic smile before shoving his hands into the pockets of his duster jacket. "So, uh, what's for dinner?"

It was uncultured, unrefined, and definitely not high-class, but it was the only thing he could think of to say to "formally" accept Chiara's invitation and he hoped she wouldn't mind.

Micillia
My cute little nervous bab~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. And with that, Hazmas was finally going to agree to come to dinner. The grin on Chiara's face grew. "You are in for a treat. Have you ever had roast duck-beast before? Its quite good." Chiara kept talking about the dinner her hired chef had prepared while she steered the greenblood into the dining room.

It was an intimate seating arrangement. A table just big enough for two, next to a window with a fine view. Chiara led her guest over to the table, did the honors of pulling out his chair for him. (something any good lady would do with a male guest) And seated herself across from the greenblood, Hazmas. Chiara picked up her glass of cranberry juice and swirled it as she looked into her guest's eyes from across the table. "Tell me about yourself Hazmas. What do you like? What do you want?"

Ancient_Guardian
Sorry, kinda jumped to the dining room and sittin down and all ^^; Tell me if you want any edits or something smile

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces