Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Xia-tian = student: APPROVED Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:59 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality:
      Honest and straightforward, courageous, kind-hearted, tomboyish, adventurous, realistic, nature-loving, stubborn, hard-working, self-motivated.
      Strengths:
      Despite her young age, Xia-tian has a very strong sense of justice due to being brought up in a family composed of a long line of pokemon rangers. However, due to lack of experience, she can only judge each action being purely either white or black. Thanks to her father and his parental side, she is much more attuned to living in nature (jungle, forest, etc) than living in city. It's easier for her to get along harmoniously with pokemon than people. She's very energetic and eager to learn of the surrounding and pokemon living in the wild, always trying to push herself to continue through exhaustion. She is capable of taking care of herself to some extent, being quick to learn from her mistakes and performing responsibility as individual. It has been noted that she's good at remembering things she encountered or learned from somewhere; one has remarked that she possesses an eidetic memory, but it has never been confirmed by real professionals. Last but not least, she has been learning and practicing Tai Chi for awhile and plans to continue so, yet she is only slightly above beginner level.
      Weaknesses:
      While gaining the ability to get deeply connected to pokemon, Xia-tian become an amateur in comprehending the trends of the big city and sometime isn't very liked by kids of her age--mostly girls. Growing up in a house full of males, she tends to move and think like a boy and can be impulsive and alittle reckless sometime, indicated that she's more prone to injury than most girls of her age. Because of her straightforwardness and braviery, she may unintentionally appear intimidating and disrespectful in the eyes of both adult and kids. As mentioned in Strength, she has a strong sense of justice and believes in fairness, but not every cases is purely black or white and she still hasn't much experience yet. Thus, she's still prone to making mistakes just like anyone. She didn't really get to meet her mother's maternal side often and doesn't know what to think of them, exhibited that she doesn't put a complete trust to a stranger--even if said person is blood-related.
      Biography:
      One would say that Akiko Kisetsu's life was like a fairy tale, seeing she was blessed to have successful modeling and acting careers, to start a family with a handsome gentleman and to have a cute 11-years-old girl named Xia-tian. And well you know what next? The couple was expecting a second one's arrival to the world and into their heart-warming family soon! Anything couldn't be accomplished without labour and diligence, though. Before reaching to this point of harmony, the couple had to go through lots of hardship, to survive through the dislike between their family, and to find common ground amongst their difference. It had been a long, tearful, heart-breaking journey until they found their 'happily ever after'. Now it's time for their first daughter to find her own one.

Like father, like daughter; Xia-tian followed his footsteps. Mrs. Kisetsu kept her maiden name instead and made a decision to live separately and stay at her home city, Nimbasa City, so she could do her jobs easily. She came back to her small family in Lavaridge Town only twice a year. Back when Xia-tian was only a baby, her mother's schedule had been as busy as ever, so it became the father's duty to take care of his baby with the help of his parental side living in the same town. Unfortunately--or fortunately?--aside one loyal spinster devotedly serving Li family as a maid since his parents' pre-teen days, the household had been occupied by males varying in age: a father and four siblings included himself. No longer that was the case now that a baby girl arrived to the house and her existence made things around there much more lively and...interesting.

Xia-tian was a very curious child; she hungrily absorbed things in her surrounding and, when old enough to talk, questioned everything she could to her father, Hua-long (火龙), and the rest. Everyone in the household took turn in taking care of her, so when one wasn't available then the other one could take his place; some occasionally took her to their workplace and gave her a tour around and a brief explanation of their career to her. Her schedule in each day depended on whose turn was it on that particular day, always filled with many exciting family-bonding activities and something new to learn; everyday was an adventure to her.

During a year Xia-tian had turned seven, she was sent oversea to live with her mother and their maternal side of family for her mother's wish to have some mother-daughter bonding time. Xia-tian's father and their parental side was just as wealthy as her mother and their maternal side, if not more. However, the former preferred to live a life of simplicity and green wealth provided by nature rather than to pamper themselves with fame and wealth of different kind. The sudden change in lifestyle took the little girl by surprise and left her confused up to many levels. What the hell was this plastic figure called Barbie? What's a hair dye and why did the head of many people from the city so colorful? Was pink really a natural hair color?

The vacation had come to an end after two years and Xia-tian couldn't contain her excitement to be reunited with her father and others. Once returned, she learned that during the time she was absent from the town, a small family of two had made a move to here and brought a house right beside hers. She heard there was a boy, a very smart one, and he, by coincidence, would be in a same class as her once the first semester started. Aside all good things told by others to her about him, she had no real opinion of her own regarding to him until the two met face to face.

Their first meeting was awkward. Her primary language was mandarin and his was english; one would remark, "What an unlikely pair the two made!" Yet, the two chose to keep company of one another when offered. Having been--and will always be--a fan of all girly, romantic stuff since her pre-teen years, Akiko fell in love with the pair at first sight; thus, to her husband's dismay, she had been shipping them together ever since--you read it right. The woman had even started planning their wedding day in her mind! One would say that she was one of escapees of asylum, if one could read her mind full of all fangirling craziness. Oh, imagine the headaches of a man titled as 'her husband' having to endure that!

Skipped a couple of years into future, 11-years-old Xia-tian was about to become a big sister as her mother was in six months of pregnancy. For now, her mother took a long absent from her works and lived happily with her family in the town. Both parents of hers came into an agreement that it was time to send their daughter to an oversea academy to learn to be independent of them and get better educated in pokemon along with earning the degree too. Once it was formally announced to everyone in the household, her father then gave her a fighting pokemon generally known as Mienfoo. Shortly later, she nicknamed it Fong after one of her uncles. Xia-tian had looked sad at first but then cheered up when her mother told her that her best friend, Hayato, was coming along with her too.

"Eehhh, really? Haru is coming with me? Don't worry, Maama! I promise I wont let anything, even a harmless Metapod, to hurt him! I pledge on the honor of pokemon ranger! Oh, should I call Haru over and go through Blood Oat together for reassurance?"

Smiling stiffly, she turned to look at her husband who paled considerably. She was going to have a very loooooooong talk with him.

Hometown: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn;
          ↦ Hiking
          ↦ Climbing trees (especially coconut tree)
          ↦ Country Song
          ↦ Any sweets made of Coconut
          ↦ Favorite Subject: Music & Science
          ↦ Casual clothing with moderate color and less unnecessary skin showing

Dislikes:
          ↦ Any type of vehicles causing pollution to air
          ↦ Eyes-blinding clothing
          ↦ Injustice

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Major:
      Elective Classes: Morning→ Outdoor Class │ Afternoon→ Technology and Science Class
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image
    Pokemon: Mienfoo; 風, Fong means wind
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Pound
        ► Meditate

Friendship Points:User Image

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:01 pm
Alexia SeeYa

I have read you profile and I happy to say that I like it very much ^^

before I can approve this profile I'd like for you to choose your morning and afternoon classes from our list and add it to your school information under the "Elective Classes" part.

Please make sure to quote me once you have made the change, thanks!  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:26 am
User Image
Pokemon: ♀Mienfoo; 風, Fong means wind
Friendship Points:
User Image
Pokedex: In fights, they dominate with onslaughts of flowing, continuous attacks. With their sharp claws, they cut enemies. It takes pride in the speed at which it can use moves. What it loses in power, it makes up for in quantity. They have mastered elegant combos. As they concentrate, their battle moves become swifter and more precise.
Level: 9
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp. Atk)
Ability: Inner Focus -- Prevents flinching.
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
Pound
Meditate
Detect

Color: #FF1493

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:07 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Your profile is now officially approved! Since you decided to bring your own pokemon then you will have one of your hearts filled from your friendship box.

I will be posting your profile in the roster as well as fill in the section "School Information" ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:06 pm
⊰ ❝ Ⓟⓗⓞⓣⓞⓖⓡⓐⓟⓗ ❞ ⊱

User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

List of Possible New Hairstyle:
Hairstyle 1
Hairstyle 2

List of Possible Outfits:
http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/articles/Evolution-of-a-Hipster_FINAL2015.jpg
http://epic-soldier.deviantart.com/art/Custom-outfit-commission-13-575438107
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xias dress_zpsfjcqcmca.jpg
http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xia_dress2_zpsu8iej5ip.jpg

Scarf
http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2010/Nov/05/3127/fringe_scarf_asos.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/09/2e/0f/092e0f33bbb82ddcd5b448f44fb696c8.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:57 pm
𝕿𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖞𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
► P O K E B A L L S :

↦2 x User Image

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

↦2 x User Image
↦2 x User Image
↦2 x User Image

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image
zzzzz New Features:
xxxxxxxxx - Pokedex
xxxxxxxxx - Calling
xxxxxxxxx - Texting
xxxxxxxxx - Camera and Video
zzzzzNew Apps:
xxxxxxxxx - Online Registration

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

↦9x User Image
↦1 x a pair of skates,
↦1 x User Image
↦1 x User Image
↦1 x User Image
↦1 x User Image
↦1 x User Image

1st Timeskip
↦ 5 x Rare Candies
↦ 4 x Rare Candies used on Mienfoo (5 - 4 = 1)

2nd Timeskip
↦ 5 x Rare Candies (5 + 1 = 6)

3rd Timeskip
↦ 3x Rare Candies (6 + 3 = 9)
↦ PokeGear update: Online Registration
↦ 1x Poke Ball (2 + 1 = 3)  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:08 pm
𝕬𝖉𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖌
Year One - Story Unlocked:

xxxxxxxxx Arrival at Ordell Academy!
xxxxxxxxxThe Beginning Of a New Friendship
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSide Story: Lunch Time And A Fight?
xxxxxxxxxFirst Day of The School
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Opening Ceremony
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSide Story:Charizard Welcoming Party!
xxxxx⋯ Two Weeks Later ⋯
xxxxxxxxxWelcome Back
xxxxxxxxxReunion With An Old Friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNew Friend Unlocked: Kirsi Rhodes

❛Trivia❜
      ↳ Her most favorite pastime is to mingle with wild pokemon and imitate their behavior.

↳ Her favorite pastime that's second to the first is practicing Tai-Chi, Muay-Thai, and Meditation.

↳ Due to the way she always introduced herself with last name first then followed by first name, many mistook the former to be the latter.

↳ She loves singing in the nature with pokemon being her main audiences. A mix of Snow White's and Rapunzel's style.

↳ The weirdest snacks she had have the pleasure to eat are deep-fried insects, worms, and bugs.

↳ Her one and only fear: Attack of News Reporters. Back when staying with maternal side, her mother had brought her to several photo shoots and charity events. Due to the woman's popularity and her relationship to the little girl, Xiatian became the focus of media attention which proved to be very terrifying experiences for her.

↳ In Unova--and media's world--she's known as Natsumi Kisetsu.

↳ Her father's Pajama when he was between 7 - 11. Now it's hers to wear until it won't fit.

↳ Xia is a good listener. She still needs to improve her speaking and writing skills though.

↳ Xia is close to each of her uncles to the point of seeing them as another father to her. Wish her relationship with her cousins has gone smoothly as well. She wants to see them as her siblings but....

↳ Guardian of Li family (or house pet some would label it. Warning: Beware of its temper) is Hydreigon.

↳ Each of the members of Li Family owns atleast one dragon pokemon that represents the person’s strong personality traits. Soon it became a proof of honor and acceptance and a tradition that is diligently maintained up to these days.

↳ Xiatian grew up with Hydreigon as her playmate. The two were pretty close—and still is despite living far apart from each other now.

Trainer Attire:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 pm
Xiatian's playlist:

This can't be all
Little Red Riding Hood
Time to Say Goodbye - RWBY op
One Step At A Time by Jordan Spark
Mean by Taylor Swift
I May Fall by RWBY  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:57 pm
[imgright]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xiatian_zpsiqib87vk.jpg[/imgright][size=10][color=#003399][imgleft]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee396/DomoKunChan/Guild Art/xia sprite_zpsy2x9vjgb.png[/imgleft][b]✖Attire:[/b] , [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24759457#373442341][b]Inventory[/b][/url]
[b]❤Location:[/b]____ [b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]Xia; Fong; ?[b]♀Word Count: ____[/b]
[b]Pokemon:[/b][/color] [color=#FF1493] [b]Mienfoo ♀[/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Adamant[/b] Ability: [b]Inner Focus[/b] Move: [b]Meditate, Pound, Detect [/b][/color]
[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color][/size][size=11][color=#8B0000]
[align=center][u]Yi er san say "Let's Go !"”
Open out your hand and keep on reaching
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming[/u][/align]

Walking down the hallway, Xiatian searched for a clubroom with the words “Photomania Club” written on a nameplate. Fong was also there with her to help out by lending her another set of eyes as they moved forward side by side. Normally they were supposed to be at cafeteria and have a peaceful lunch along with other students and friends of different houses. However, she got a different plan in mind today. She came up with it as soon as she saw the advertisement flyer posted on a bulletin board of the campus hallway. The flyer was just the answer to solve her problem related to what had happened at her dorm during the morning. To summarize the event, Xiatian had received a video sent by her parents that said she got a little brother and was officially an older sister now. Of course, she couldn’t contain her excitement and let it out with a yell. Having originally wanted to learn how to use camera on her pokegear properly, Xiatian became even more determined than before. Her goal now was to share her experiences throughout the years in the academy and this region by capturing good photos and collecting them into a photo album she planned in mind to make and share it with her family—especially with her little brother. Words had always been good at delivering stories from one person to another, but she wanted to do more than just that. However, she couldn’t accomplish it with her current skill. Admittedly she wasn’t good at adapting to the new technologies in nowaday—she was still struggling with her own pokegear. Still, she wouldn’t give up.

It might have been fate or just pure coincidence that she found the flyer without really searching for it, but that didn’t mean she would let the opportunity to slip away! “Hmmmm…oh! Look, Fong, we finally found it! This must be the place.” Xiatian stood in front of a door that had a nameplate with the words she had been searching. Inside her bag, there was a pair of vegetable sandwiches just in case that she couldn’t make it back to cafeteria before lunch ended. Those sky-blue orbs shone bright with determination. “Alright let’s do this!” Holding a fist up, she knocked on the door a couple of times and called out, “Nihao—I mean Hello! Is anybody in there? I want to join your club!” She briefly wondered if she came at the right time. Maybe she should’ve waited for tomorrow and visited during club period? But she wanted to get it done now, so on the next day, she could immediately jump into any activity the members were having for the club. On the other hand, Fong simply stood there and stretched her back and shoulders for the fourth times. She didn’t want to admit it but that little sneak attack from the Cyndaquil sure put some demage on her. Her human partner had asked if she needed to see a nurse, but the weasel brushed it off with a wave of her hand. She could endure this. Physical wound will always heal sooner or later…unlike emotional wound from the past that would stick with you forever.

Xiatian really was looking forward to this battle and a simple reason to it was that she would have a chance to get to know Maria more. Despite today being their first meeting, Xiatian could tell that the

[/color][/size][imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/chibiXia_zpslx7gata3.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQDebbxXLuE]
[size=11][color=#8B0000]But wait a sec!
I’m feeling defeated? Oh heck no!
I’m the type that likes to run so don’t mind

Ready, steady, go! I’m starting with a bang so
Gunning down the road too fast to stop me now
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go![/color][/size][/url][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgright]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8780cb7a-3c9e-4a5e-9224-392f535dc8e5_zps7peqqxyy.png[/imgright]
[url=https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5980115/il_fullxfull.343072199.jpg][b][color=orangered][size=11]♤Inventory 2:[/size][/color][/b][/url][spoiler][size=11]
- 1 x a pair of skates,
- 2 x [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokeball_zps0muleook.png[/img],
- 9 x [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/rare candy_zpsazzmbgwk.png[/img],
- [img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/xia_gear_zpskph3kcer.png[/img]
- 1 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/6_zps09v4lr3e.png[/img]
- 1 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/9_zpsdbqn5v0u.png[/img]
- 1 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/373_zps7wi16h0h.png[/img]
- 1 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/230_zpshytr5lle.png[/img]
- 1 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/330_zpsbxb0b3nu.png[/img]
- 2 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/chestoberry_zpsfyh8p2pa.png[/img]
- 2 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/pechaberry_zpsctobgelo.png[/img]
- 2 x [img]http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad309/Hitsukei/1PK/rawstberry_zpszecb2nnr.png[/img][/size][/spoiler][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User ImageUser Image✖Attire:Another outfit Ma likes that I like too, Inventory
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect
OOC:_____

Yi er san say "Let's Go !"
To do the things you want and keep on dreaming

But wait a sec!

Started with the key and fundamental first step
Got a bit excited, jumped and hit the ground, this is a mess
I blew it, can’t do it, could never do it
God, if you can hear me, help me out some! Oh yeah!

So I’m really dumb, I know! It’s not like it’s fun
Never seeing traps and then 3, 2, 1 and I know
“Don't tell me…everything…was all a trick!”
And not at all the things I had in mind, no

Could it really be as bad as what my mind sees?
Panic for a bit but I’m okay, imagine other ways
Like could it, be maybe, a crazy awesome
School life in there awaiting?

All my life and all the world around me spinning
Never was a drag or tiring
So if I hold my breath and take the leap I’m sure that
My own story has to jumpstart and begin!

After school with a stride or something something
I’m doing what I want and you can’t stop me!
Linking Ringing Linking turned to Ringing Linking being together
Looking all around, we’re f-f-fire
It’s sweeping me away and h-h-higher
Green to green to green, signaling out to everything “we’re ready”!
Start the show, I’m running full speed ahead so go go go go!

Every one unique, amazing when you’re like me
Am I in a game? Cuz I swear each meeting is a scene
I’m dazzled? Bedazzled? Now wait a second
I’m the type that needs a break so slow down!

Started with a dash and ended up on my back
Idiot mistakes are a…good way to learn a little more
Then later, the terror is all around
But it’s a little fun and I’ll admit that

There’s no book or lessons teaching us about what’s
common sense or just insanity
But if you take a sec to see the spring of life that’s blooming,
Your whole world may change so breathe it in!

After school with a stride, we’re hop step jumping
I’m higher in the sky than what they told me
Across another line, I’ll figure out the world in time, get ready!
Every little step is t-t-timing
And if I catch a cold, I’m f-f-fighting
Blue to blue to blue, look to the sky and carry through whatever
Blast away, I’ll pull a toy gun and take aim, go go go go!

Ichi ni no san say “Let’s Go!”
One two three say "Let's Go !"
Un deux trois say "Let's Go !"
Yi er san say "Let's Go !"
Eins zwei drei say "Let's Go !"
Those are all that I know “Let’s Go!”
Okay, now we’ll really go “Let’s Go!”
Tension Max! Engage!

To do the things you want and keep on dreaming
Linking Ringing Linking turned to Ringing Linking being together
Looking all around, we’re f-f-fire
It’s sweeping me away and h-h-higher
Green to green to green, signaling out to everything “we’re ready”!
Start the show, I’m running full speed ahead so

Go go go go!
One more time! Go go go go! Yeah!

User Image

But wait a sec!

User Image
                                      ♤Inventory 2:

- 1 x a pair of skates,
                                      - 2 x User Image,
                                      - 9 x User Image,
                                      - User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 1 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image
                                      - 2 x User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:16 pm
As asked by the Captain, I'm here to say officially that I'm returning to rping and the guild from now on <3

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:26 pm
Xiatian Li
As asked by the Captain, I'm here to say officially that I'm returning to rping and the guild from now on <3

you may add the following items to your character's inventory:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:31 pm
ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100