Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Cafe Salvatore Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:57 pm
PkMnTrainerDale
Prairiefox
User Image
User Image

❤Location:In the air!!!!✖Attire:Ma Picks This For Me, MAGICAL BAG➸Friends or Foes:Noivern, A Girl, Cyndaquil, Shinx, and Fong!♀Word Count: 949
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
OOC:_____

[[Entered from Train Station]]

It hadn’t been long since they took off into the sky—atleast that’s what the Chinese girl honestly felt—as the group entered another area of the district. Wind playfully tickled her face while brushing the bangs in gentle motion to one side and she rested her chin on top of Noivern’s head and looked ahead, searching for any clues that would lead them to the school. She couldn’t help but wonder where her best friend Haru was right now. Back on the train? Or on the land? Maybe he, along with his mother, was taking another train heading to the school. Well, no matter which, she would get to see him again soon anyway and couldn’t wait to tell him her little adventure. Quite focused on the task at hand, she was mildly surprised by a low growl managed to reach her hearing and thought at first that it belonged to Noivern who right now was mentally busy coming up with next stunt to execute to surprise the girls. When her first friend in academy confessed of not having eaten anything and appeared embarrassed by the noise, Xia-tian simply laughed it off softly and said casually in her broken English. “You fine, fine! Tummy make noise; it normal. Mine too when hungry.” A few seconds later, her friend asked if they could get some ‘grub’ from down below them. She blinked at the unfamiliar word and then looked down to where the forefinger was pointing, connecting pieces together as quick as she could. “我明白了!(wǒ míngbai le = I got it!)”

“Noivern, down, back to land! We eat first, then travel again!” At the new order, the dual type snorted once again but complied anyway, still remembering the peace offering he just ate not long ago. Expectedly, the group descended from the sky and landed in the middle of the street just next to the café. Both girls dismounted the ride and Xia-tian looked around curiously but not with much of wonder. With exception of the café, all the buildings were quite dull, she noted mentally. Nimbasa City, which was her mother’s hometown, had more colors and looked livelier than this place. Still, she didn’t like cities much, too noisy and also polluted in some ways. She liked her hometown, Lavaridge town, better; it was one of the few places close to nature. The dual type nodded and let out a growl of approval to Koru’s compliment before flying up to one of the building and perched quietly on the roof, keeping an eye on the kids.

”Here I think this one's free!” Koru called out abit loudly after having found an empty table for them.

Xia-tian walked straight to the table and took a seat before looking around again. There were people varying in age and some appeared to be of her age but it was too quick to assume that they’re here for the school. Then she heard the typical sound of a pokeball opening up and turned to the direction. Apparently Koru just released her Chinese-eyed pokemon to the outside again and the sky-blue eyed girl chuckled softly at the pokemon’s postures. It seemed it would be a long time before he could get used to pokemon of Noivern’s size. Lucky for him, the dual type was not anywhere nears him but he still had his eyes on them from above. With nothing in surrounding piqued her interest, she began looking at the menu placed on the table, starting from the top and moving down to the bottom. “…buyao, buyao…hmm…oh, Chrysanthemum tea! Miracle, they have—nevermind.” For a second there she looked happy that one of her favorite drinks was on the list too, but then sighed disappointedly after remembering that most cafes would usually make their drinks from instant powder easily brought in market. She liked her drinks only when it was freshly made from real ingredients.

Hearing Koru’s question directed at her about her partner, Xia nodded approvingly. “Sure! Now is fine. She probably have enough sleep.” She proceeded to rummage through her shoulder bag and found her pokeball. She was about to press the white switch to release her partner when a Luxray from another table to their side jumped into theirs. If anyone here was supposed to be taken by surprise by the electric type’s sudden entrance, then it wouldn’t be Xia-tian. She simply looked at it with a smile, being used to this kind of situations. Wild pokemon loved to do that but would be alittle more mischievous than the trainer-owned Shinx here. “Lucky Koru. He interests in you. Too bad, cannot have him beaten my Fong.” Challenge accepted! Atleast that was how she interprets the whole situation. Apparently it was a contest of 'who will hold the best first impression' and the judge was no stranger but the grey-peach haired girl sitting across her!

"Like wind moving through seasons, guiding lost souls along the way, come forth Fong!" Words flowed out smoothly from her lips, as if she had been practicing the introduction a long while, as she tossed the pokeball into the air and watched a large bolt of white light break out and shine brightly--brighter, brighter, and brighter!--until at one point it faded only to reveal a red-yellow form of weasel-like fighting type flipping once in mid-air before landing gracefully on her feet.
                      "Mein...foo. (Greeting)." Speaking in polite tone, Fong bowed once and stood in a posture of confidence with both hands holding behind her back. "Fong is Mienfoo. A fighting type. Nice and polite girl she is but can be prideful at time." Xia-tian happily explained.

[[OOC: Hi Dale! Nice to meet you. I'm Alexia, or call me Aly or Alex or anything good you have in mind. I'm awared that you're new to gaia and probably to roleplay (rp) too, so I want to point out a few things I've noticed from your post. As you can see from others' posts in this thread and others, we use 'bold' to highlight speech of our character while we use 'italic' to highlight thought. Also please quote the person you wish to have your character to interact with him/her or else there is a possibility that your post will unintentionally be overlooked by the person. You can find 'quote' in blue box above array of emoticon ^^

If you have any question, please feel free to ask one of the crew or post them in Questionaire thread. Thank you and hope you have a good time!]]

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
                      ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
                      тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
                      ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
                      тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafe Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:478 Feelιɴɢ:Hungry/Surprised OOC:Hi there welcome! I'm Prairie and like Alexia said you can ask anything you want if you have any questions ^^◉

Koru tilted her head in confusion towards Li's response to the tea. It sounded like she enjoyed that flavor, so this was the perfect time to be excited about it. She didn't want to pry so she diminished her thoughts and scanned the menu for what she wanted. She was hoping to find something filling and well, made of meat, and spotted some spicy kebabs on the menu,"Oh man these are perfect! Spicy Pineapple Grilled Chicken Kebab it is!”Cyndaquil shared in her excitement. Being a fire type spicy foods were a given in any household. She still imagines all the summer barbecues with her dad making something that could be so hot a person could learn flamethrower. Looking at drinks she noticed some oolong tea,"Some Oolong sounds nice I should pick something that doesn't have any caffeine. Before I left home I drank like 3 cups of coffee when my parents weren't looking so I would be awake for the whole trip...it didn't work hehe,” she laughed at herself thinking how bad of an idea that was. She stopped and beamed excitedly to see Li's pokemon,"Alrigh-WAH!”

She was interrupted by the appearance of a cat pokemon jumping onto their table. Cyndaquil reacted much worse. He squeed with the flame on his back bursting, and leaped out of Koru's lap. She jerked up and caught him before he fell to the ground and rocked him back and forth,”Shh shh it's okay it's okay it's just a...um I'm not exactly sure what pokemon this is...” Li wasn't surprised by the pokemon's appearance, how cool she must be arounnd wild pokemon all the time back home. The most she's been is at the old tower in her town when the bug types roam in the morning. She followed Li's attention to the boy at the other table and put it together,”Oh hey there! Is this your pokemon?” she laughed at Li a bit blushed,"Oh hehe I'm just a magnet for trouble or cute things I guess hehe. Fong?" In the rush of the last seconds she almost forgot she was going to show her pokemon. She sat amazed, Cyndaquil sat confused and cautious of the Shinx, while Li chanted a verse before releasing her pokeball. It was like watching the professional trainers on TV. All the light disapeared and she looked down, it was surprisingly small, but she knew what this one was,”A Meinfoo!? Oh wow I've only seen them in the League magazines they're amazing fighters! Nice to feet you Fong,” she outreached her hand to the weasel pokemon hoping it would take it in friendship, but Cyndaquil hid his face in Koru's jacket. She laughed and then asked a question direction to the boy,”This little guy seems excited. I'm Koru and this is Li.” she should've just let Li introduce herself but she went ahead and let it slip.

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Alexia SeeYa

PkMnTrainerDale

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

PkMnTrainerDale

Quick Wolf

3,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:25 am
Issac Weiss
User Image

▪Mood: Embarrassed II ▫House: --- II ▪Where: Cafe Salvatore II ▫With Who:Shinx, Tigris II ▪Word Count: 378 II ▫Classes: ---

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Raising one eye above his hand covered face, Issac heard the young girl's response as to if Shinx was his. "Aw man Tigris why are you doing this?" Issac notices the other girl sitting at the table with her, performing a chant. Familiar it was, it was something that professional trainers do before they battle, fearing that this may be a starting of a battle Issac stood up quickly and raced towards the table. "Aw! heck, she could already blow Tigris out of the water with that Noivern what other Pokemon could she be using!" "Not a great way to start your Pokemon Trainer Career Issac",He mutters to himself." Making it to the table in time he thinks before the battle ignited, after the flash faded away Issac is standing with his hands in between Tigris and the newly revealed Pokemon. After the light faded, Issac sees the newly revealed Pokemon named "Fong" being a Meinfoo call's her owner. Issac picks up Tigris. "My apologies for Tigris, no need for a battle......not yet anyways" Hearing the young girl mention that Fong is a nice girl, but prideful at times Issac puts Tigris back down seeing that it was safe. My name is Issac Weiss and this troublemaker here is Shinx, I call her Tigris instead." Looking at Tigris with a eye cutting glare,What do you think you are doing?" Tigris shrugs her shoulders with a sly smile "Shiiiii". Issac looks up, feeling red in the face from looking at the peach haired color girl and her Meinfoo and looking at the brown haired color girl and her Cyndoquil. Looking back at Tigris, she winks at him with a smile "Shii-shii." Issac takes a deep breath and regains himself, "Tigris you know how bad I am when meeting and talking to new people, why do you persist at this,"Issac says calmly and quiet to Tigris ,"I am sorry if Tigris did anything to startle your Cyndoquil we can not stay any longer than we have, we have to go."Tigris making a sad face nodding at both Li and Koru. Issac notices that Tigris is making him stay to try to break him out of his shell with conversating with others. Issac still had the feeling of embarrassment and felt the oncoming feeling of nervousness "Tigris, you are determined to break my fear of socializing with people aren't you", mutters Issac.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Shinx, Tigris
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Adamant
        Ability:Intimidate
        Experience:
        Move Set:

Tackle
            Leer

Quote:
Alexia Seeya

Quote:
Prairiefox

OOC: Thank you Alexia. This is my first time RPing and I am still learning, but I am catching onto everything, I feel like I am anyways. It is an honor to RP with you and I take all advice constructively. Continue to help if I am slipping.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:37 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafe Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:325 Feelιɴɢ:Hungry/Surprised OOC:Sorry it took so long ^^"◉

Koru could tell the boy was feeling bad about his pokemon's commotion. If anything it was possible his pokemon liked to cause mischief, but since this is their first meeting there was no way to actually tell,"Youshouldn't worry she looks like she's havin' fun,”Cyndaquil wasn't too much on this so called fun. He kept himself hugging Koru with his face buried in her belly. She continued to gently pet him til his flame dispersed and he was brave enough to look up again. Hearing his name she looked back up and nodded while beaming a happy smile,"Nice to meet you Isaac! Like I said my name's Koru Frene. So this is a Shinx? She's really cute I've never seen one before,” she waved at Tigris to greet her as well. She didn't notice the embarasment Isaac was feeling just talking to them when she asked,"Do you wanna eat with us?” She looked to Li,”Of course if it's okay with you? However, when he said he couldn't stay there she began to feel a little bad, if she and Cyndaquil didn't react to Shinx's appearance so badly then maybe he wouldn't be running off. She stood and approached him. Cyndaquil tried to stop her, but he could do little being in her arms, and crawled up to the crook of her neck. She wasn't bothered by this change and continued what she was doing. She nodded her shook her head and hands,”We don't mean to run you off Cyndaquil is scared of anything that moves Fong, well I don't really don't know Fong that well yet but I'm sure it's nice too,” she took one of his hands and motioned to their table with her other,"Come and eat with us! We're stopping here before heading to the academy. Oh wait are you going to be a student there too?" it appeared she was determined to meet asa many students as she could before school even started.

User Image

Alexia SeeYa

PkMnTrainerDale

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:35 pm
PkMnTrainerDale
Prairiefox
User Image
User Image

❤Location:In the air!!!!✖Attire:Ma Picks This For Me, MAGICAL BAG➸Friends or Foes:Noivern, A Girl, Cyndaquil, Shinx, and Fong!♀Word Count: 830
Pokemon:
OOC:_____

Xia-tian smiled encouragingly at her friend’s excitement of having found some food to her liking and the little secret she had done right before leaving home. “Coffee I try once but it taste bad. Too sour. I like tea better and juices too!” After saying that, she scanned the menu once again. “I have Oolong too and some bread…no pandan bread? Aiya, then coconut cake!” At the end, she said in slightly better mood. Coconut was right behind pandan bread in her list of favorite food. The coconut by itself wouldn’t taste too sweet but the cake might. She hoped the cake won’t be too sweet or else she might not have good time eating it.

As she tossed her pokeball up into the air, she could hear some shouting in the background but didn’t feel curious enough to turn and look in direction it came. Only a few minutes later, after the brown-haired boy dashing to their table, she connected two pieces of puzzle together and finally saw the connection—the shout came from Shinx’s trainer saying something sounded like a protest. Blow Tigris out of the water? Who was Tigris? And why was this person in water? What did he mean by blow? That all was so confusing! She knitted her eyebrows together at the thought while Fong, after having landed on top of the table and greeted everyone, stared blankly at the wall of hands blocking her from viewing the cat-like blue pokemon behind it. Did the human boy really think that it could stop her from attacking his partner if she really want to do so? The fighting type puffed in indignation at the other’s disrespectful act of looking down on her but made no move to attack. She wouldn’t get herself tainted by stooping down to barbarian level, considering herself to be quite educated and mature than most pokemon at her age (level). At Koru’s friendly greeting, Fong stared at the outstretched hand for a brief moment before reaching one hand out to give her a firm shake. Meanwhile Xia-tian simply smiled at the interaction between her first friend and her partner. This could be taken as a good sign since the pokemon wasn’t the type to be easily pleased by just anything. Though if you gave her a good first impression, you would definitely earn some point.

At his apology, Xia-tian tilted her head slightly to one side in confusion. The one before this was already confusing and the new one just made her even more confused. A battle? She didn’t plan on having it. Weren’t they having a contest alike to introduction round in coordination? Since she thought that was the case, she put her best effort into it. Hell she even managed to get the grammar right! But that happened in success only because she had been practicing the verse often back at her home. She thought it was cool to have cool distinct introduction for each pokemon. Sadly Haru didn’t share in this excitement with her. The golden-brown haired girl simply gave a nod as a reply to his apology, not knowing what to say. A misunderstand on her part, she guessed. As Koru introduced herself and the girl to the boy, Xia-tian smiled and waved her hand in greeting. Normally people would supply further with their own self-introduction but according to the girl’s culture, once one made introduction for one’s companion, there was no need for the other one to repeat it. This had been practiced a lot in her family with no one questioning it as to why. Xia-tian watched and listened to the interaction between Issac and his Shinx named Tigris. The two seemed to be opposite in personality, she noted. And the boy looked seemingly uncomfortable in their presence. Wait, did she appear intimidating to him or something? Probably not?

"Do you wanna eat with us?” Koru spoke and then looked to her. ”Of course if it's okay with you?”

“The more the merrier!” The sky-blue eyed girl replied with one of her many mottos. However, the boy seemed to think differently as he gave another apology to the other girl and the cyndaquil and attempted to retreat back to his table. Keyword: attempt. His Shinx appeared wanting to stay at their table instead. Xia-tian saw the sad look sending to her way and she decided right then and there that she wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer. “Come, come! No need to shy away! Sit together!” She went over to the boy’s side and swung one arm over his shoulder, placing it casually there while Koru took one of his hands into hers. “We don’t bite. We not Poochyena so it okay!” At that, Fong rolled her eyes in the background. Pulling—or dragging?—him along by his neck to an empty seat at their table, she pulled one chair out and gestured him to take a seat. Oh wow what a gentlemanly act, Fong noted boringly before sitting down with two legs crossing and taking a quick look at the menu. Hmmm what to order?

тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 am
Rina fidgeted a bit, pulling Ray closer to her. She wasn't against company, on the contrary she wanted to try and actually make some friends. Only thing was her nerves, she was practically shaking a bit. When Silvano began to speak, she attempted to move her eyes over to him. It was only polite to at least try to make eye contact with someone when they were speaking to you. Even though she tried to look at him, she just kept moving her gaze back to the same spot on the floor. She nodded softly "p... pleasure's... all mine-er I mean It's nice to meet people, no, I mean... ohh" she just stopped talking, her face flushing even redder. Stupid, stupid! What the heck was that?! Ray squawked, looking at Silvano "Ruf, Rufflet!" he chirped, keeping an eye on him. Ray was wary of him, but he didn't attempt to attack him or anything. Rina would be upset with him if he did, besides he hadn't done anything to upset Rina... yet. Plus he was friendly for the moment, so he could live with that. He leaned back comfortably against Rina, relaxing a bit. Rina's timid attitude was quite hilarious to Ray, plus he hadn't seen that side of herself for a while now. It was refreshing in a way.

It was then that he apologized for what had happened, and asked if it was possible to join her. He then stated that he's pay for her meal. She blinked, giving him a sort of deer in the headlights look, before shaking her head "oh no no I don't want you too- er no I mean... I didn't mean no as in you can't sit here uh, I meant I don't want you to pay!" she sputtered. She groaned softly to herself 'Ah! What the heck was that? They probably think I'm some chick who can't even speak right' she thought miserably. She hadn't always been like this, it was just she got so nervous when meeting new people that she just wasn't sure how to talk. Even after she met new people, she still had an issue with opening up to them. Plus it didn't help that fact that she Ray was her only friend, she even got teased for it. She hoped that she could get over this social fear of hers, it was one of the reasons she came here. The other was to find the man that had saved her life when she was little, that event is what drove her to come to this academy in the first place. She wasn't sure if she'd become the strongest trainer, or be an elegant and beautiful coordinator. She personally didn't think she had the looks, outgoing personality, or strength to be either of those. Plus Rina was intrigued by the mysteries of the pokemon world. She wanted to go on adventures and travel all over the world to see things others hadn't seen yet.

She shook her head, clearing her thoughts. She had sort of spaced out for a second there. Her attention moved back towards the other two people as they sat down at her table. Maria sat down across from her, and Silvano sat between them. Rina fiddled her fingers softly, before her ears twitched softly. She looked up at Silvano as he asked her if she was enrolled in the academy. She nodded softly "oh y... yes I actually am enrolled there... you two enrolled there as well?" she asked softly, her voice somewhat quiet. At least that sentence sounded normal compared to her sentences before this. It was then that he asked her that if she was a student, if she wanted to join them afterwards to head on over there. She blushed, as he pretty much answered her question with his next sentence. That was stupid of her! Why didn't she wait for him to finish? She wanted to hide in a corner, but that would look very odd to everyone else. So instead, she hesitantly snatched up the menu and placed it in front of her face. She sighed, this wasn't going how she imagined it. She thought that when she first met someone, they'd have a somewhat smoother conversation. That didn't happen, instead she sounded like some antisocial child! She closed her eyes tightly, her hands shaking a bit 'oh how embarrassing!' she thought.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Sorry for the wait! ))

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

PkMnTrainerDale

Quick Wolf

3,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:51 am
User Image

▪Mood: Nervous II ▫House: Salamence House II ▪Where: Cafe Salvatore II ▫With Who:Shinx, Tigris II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Classes: Breeder class and Battle class

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Issac feeling an intense emotion of nervousness from being subjugated to having to stay cause of Tigris's conquest of Issac conquering his fear of socializing with other trainers. Issac, feeling this way submitted to Koru and Li's offer to stay. Taking the seat that was pulled out for him, Issac sat down glaring at Tigris."Whyyyyyy?",he quietly mummbled Tigris only smiled back and winked. Issac looking disgruntled, recovered himself. Looking in Koru's way, but could not make eye contact with her, he hangs his head down, to talk to her,"Yes, this is a Shinx, the flash Pokemon." "They are uncommon pokemon in Sinnoh." "If you ever see one of these little ones by their self be cautious, their parent may be near by.......a Luxray." Issac was only going into a major explanation to try and calm down from the nervous feeling he was having. Tigris noticing that his head is down and trying to talk,"Shii shii!",exclaims Tigris. Issac slowly raising his head looking at Tigris, Issac was able to make eye contact with Koru,"Oh. I am going to the Academy. "I am in the Salamence house." After saying, he started to blush as he kept staring. Tigris began to smile happily seeing that her trainer is infatuated, unfortunately Issac, thinking that Koru may possibly be thinking he was being weird or creepy so he steered his attention towards her Cyndoquil that was protruding from the crook of her neck. Noticing that the Cyndoquil looked a little uncomfortable,"I know exactly how you feel little guy", Issac silently say to himself. Issac feeling that he may awkwardly dismissed the conversation he pointed his attention in Li's. The sky-blued eye girl was smiling at him showing that she was friendly. Issac directed his attention at the Noivern and quickly redirects his attention back down at the table in a scared fashion. He picks up the menu and began to look over it. "Awe man!! Tigris, this has to be the worse situation she has ever gotten me into." I do not talk to other trainers and worse they are girls," it is hard to talk to girls." Issac peaking his head under from the menu he notices that Tigris is trying to play with the Cyndoquil. Trying to bring the Pokemon out from hiding spot in Koru's shirt. Issac redirected his eyes to the Mienfoo that is Fong. Seeing that the Pokemon had its legs crossed and glaring at him, made him more nervous. Putting the menu down. Issac puts his head down again. In doing so he looks back up to see if Fong was staring at him still. The fighting-mouse like Pokemon was still glaring at Issac. I"Why is she starring at me?" Tigris waving her paw at Cyndoquil in a playful manner stops and notices that Issac has his head on the table. Looking towards the fighting-mouse Pokemon, Fong, Tigris begins to spark up. Hearing a electrical static, Issac quickly raises his head off the table and notices that Tigris is sparking up towards Fong. Hey, Li! "That is a Mienfoo right?" I have never seen one before," "where did you find such a fierce looking Pokemon?" 'I also remember hearing you say something that you were a Pokemon Coordinator?"," I am going to be a Pokemon Breeder and hopefully a skilled Trainer as well,"Issac blurted out so nervously to Li. Hoping that it calms Tigris down seeing that he his conversating with Li. Tigris was not backing down unfortunately.

OOC: Thank you Prairiefox and Alexia SeeYa
prairiefox

Alexia SeeYa

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Cafe Salvatore : Izumi and Altais : 239

Tera's grin was practically permanently plastered on her profile as she enjoyed their conversation and the delish dish of a cake which quickly disappeared. With all parties done with their orders, Izumi thought that now would be a good time to leave. "Aye! Onward we go!" She cheered with a fist in the air. Following the boy closely behind and while waiting for Izumi to pay first, Tera played with the energetic Altais. As she was about to reach for her Trapinch shaped coin purse, money now in her hands, the blue eyed boy had returned claiming to have already taken care of it. "Hey now! I get an allowance too ya know!" Tera puffed her cheeks in protest, but it proved to be fruitless as the deed was already done. Her parents had arranged for her to get her allowance through digital transfers, so that it would be quick and simple. The girl did get giddy at the mention that this new companion of hers had called her friend. He was her first friend here! And hopefully she would be able to make many more! "Hehe! I'm paying next time then!! Pinky swear!" She refused to take no for an answer. Her parents did always teach her to pay her dues in anyway she could. This also meant that they'd certainly meet again because she always or at the very least did her best to keep her promises.

[[Exit with Izumi and Altais]]
[[Sorry for the delay! I've been in a writing rut of sorts ^-^;;]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 5 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Growl│

Steel Lapin

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Cafe Salvatore
I'm with➸ ......

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The air was stuffed with chit chatter along with the sound of Pokémon attempting to make some form of communication with their partners. In return the Trainer was attempting to decipher the foreign language to the best of their ability. Some Trainers were able to decipher their Pokémon’s words while other fumbled about looking embarrassed and some seemed frustrated. There were various Pokémon Trainers of all shapes, color, height much like with the Pokémon around. Each individual was accompanied by the creature or wore the balls that encased the creatures. It was a common sight when one decided to take the chance to look around. People and Pokémon walked about, sat, or ran desperately trying to reach some unknown situation. This was just another day in the world where this was the norm. People and Pokémon were living their lives with a sense of peace as there was currently nothing that threatened to disturb such serenity. Everyone had their own troubles and obstacles they needed to overcome but it was nothing that perseverance and hard work couldn’t handle. Much more these difficulties were not life threatening thus adding to a atmosphere filled with something along the lines of care-freeness. The story of a ten-year-old, where this narrator is in charge of, was in the process of challenging her own problems.

Taking a momentary shelter under a wide brimmed umbrella was a girl. There was nothing about her that stood out from the crowd, no marks, no Pokémon, no style, nothing. It was just a very plain little girl sitting by herself near the front entrance of the Café Salvatore. The outside of this particular café was littered with various chairs, tables, and umbrellas that stuck out from those littered iron tables. Either Pokémon or their Trainers occupied many of these seats. While the occupants of the chairs around the girl’s table was air. The girl paid little attention to the empty spaces that were present. There was nothing to gain from noticing something that had always been present. It was much more rewarding to watch wasn’t there. The people, their faces, the sounds of footsteps, the clang of keys, so much were going on around her. So, while this girl may have been by her lonesome it didn’t necessary feel like that was the case.

What? You want to know more about this plain girl? Well there isn’t much about her that really stuck out. The girl’s outfit was of no exception though perhaps in its own way it is worth mentioning. Starting from the bottom; upon her feet she wore a pair of bright colored sneakers, from there were multicolored socks consisting of the colors of white and burgundy upon both her legs. Going further up were black shorts with no particular spectacular style save for the white outline of the shorts that ran along the seams of the material. Further along was a visible tan tank top with vertical black stripes that came in a variety of thickness although it consisted of the pattern of thick, thin, thick etc. The length of the tank covered up to the short’s pockets while rising high up enough to be two inches away from her collarbone. Hanging upon her shoulders appeared to be a somewhat fashionable salmon-colored sweater. Its decoration consisted of a white flower pendant upon her right breast with snow-like dots scattered across and then a very much plain white flower occupying the lower right corner. The sleeves of the sweater reached all the way down to her knuckles so as to cover any object that may potentially be upon her person. Looking at the girl’s hair you could notice two mini black braids tied with one rosy pink bow upon each braid. For the final piece of this outfit were two more rosy pink-colored clips upon the left side of her head.

On this description alone there wasn’t anything that stood out from your typical ten-year-old. If anything were to be at odds then it may be that the girl had no adult at her side. Though with adults sprinkled all around the area it wasn’t a hundred percent certain if she was truly alone. To this moment the kid had a cup of water with a slice of lemon waiting for her upon the table. Ice cubes still contained their cube-like shape while a purple straw protruded from the container. An indication that she hadn’t been at the café for long or at least the drink wasn’t there for long. There was still room for doubt that a adult would be in the surrounding area well at least an adult that would supervise this minor.

What was the girl doing? At the moment she had just taken a sip of the cold drink to consume about 1/3 of the contents. It didn’t appear as if there was anything occupying her attention though her attention had concentrated upon the railing of the café. There was nothing significant about the item which leads us to believe that the girl may have been in thought. ’I really should be getting a move on,’ was her thought. Like everyone else who was trying to get to their own destination this minor had a destination had in mind. Even though she probably didn't look the part this particular child was a student to one of the very very few Pokemon Academies. The academy's goal was to teach young children and prepare them to become Pokemon Trainers. There was a story about why the minor was sent to this school but perhaps another time when the time comes to divulge that information.

The girl pushed the metallic chair back to make a slight screeching sound. It was quite the attention catcher no matter how lightly she pushed. The slower she pushed the more attention it would have brought. Getting it over with in one full push would have lessen the time that attention was placed upon her. At least that were her thoughts on this whole matter. With gaze downcast the girl headed towards the train station so as to catch her ride towards the prestigious academy.

{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano, Lillipup, Rina
                                          Wearing : Same as Picture

Lillipup looked cutely as Rina before barking happily at her compliment. She said she was cute! The puppy Pokémon couldn’t be happier. Looking to Maria the pup’s attention was stolen by Ray the Rufflet. “Pup!” (Hello!) She greeted him as he cocked his head to the side before being called off the table. At first Maria wasn’t expecting Rina to sound so nervous but she didn’t think any differently. She was very much the same way at times so she couldn’t judge. “Thanks… and I’m glad she didn’t do anything…” Maria replied before introducing herself and Silvano.

It was then that Rina introduced herself. She still sounded pretty nervous. Oh, Maria hoped it wasn’t because of Lillipup. “It’s nice to meet you both.” She said as she watched Silvano pick up the menu off the floor before handing it to Rina. Then he offered his own apology which almost made Maria feel worse, like she could apologize for her own Pokémon. She was beginning to wonder if he was just worried about what impression it left on him rather than her… Though, it shouldn’t surprise her if that was the case.

Maria honestly wouldn’t have blamed the girl if she told them to leave her be. Silvano wasn’t helping matters trying to pay for her meal. All Lillipup did was run up to her and say hello. That didn’t mean the puppy Pokémon stole her food. When Rina stumbled on saying they could sit with her but she didn’t want Silvano to pay Maria nodded simply. Watching as Silvano pulled the chair out across from Rina for her, Maria took a seat. Lillipup quickly jumped onto her owner’s lap. “Then he won’t.” Maria reassured her as he went to get another chair from another table. "Right Silvano?" she asked him while looking at him as if to say, don’t argue with me.

Listening to Silvano ask if Rina was enrolled in the academy, Maria turned her attention to Rina who confirmed she was before asking if they were as well. Of course followed by her friend’s next set of words it was easy to tell that they too were Academy students. That’s when Rina fell silent and hid behind the menu. Maria thought about it and wondered if she was just like her in a way. Perhaps Pokémon were easier to talk to then people. “So, how’d you and Ray meet? You two seem pretty close...” she asked curiously. If her theory was true maybe talking about her Pokémon would help. Maybe not for Silvano but this wasn’t about him.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 430
                                          OOC : @SpazzticPanda : You actually didn't have to post until after I did. So sorry for having to wait on me.
                                          @Hitsukei : Sorry for not really saying much to your character... but you know Maria, she doesn't say much.

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          SpazzticPanda1311
                                          Rina Myers

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:55 pm
PkMnTrainerDale
Prairiefox
User Image
User Image

❤Location:Inside of cafe ✖Attire:Ma Picks This For Me, MAGICAL BAG➸Friends or Foes:Noivern, Koru, Cyndaquil, Issac, Shinx, and Fong!♀Word Count: 862
Pokemon:
OOC:Sorry for late reply. Writer's block. I hope this post is better than the last, since that one is abit confusing, I apologize.

After leading Issac to the previously empty seat, Xia-tian took a seat opposite to Koru and turned to look at the boy sitting at her right. Smiling, she quietly watched the interaction between the new boy and her friend. It seemed to her that the boy had no confidence in socializing with others and possibly in himself too if the tilting of head down and sneaked glances at her friend were anything to go by. If there was more meaning--specifically wandered in area of romance--to his actions than being a shy boy he was, then she would never catch on to it. If there was anything she could have a really hard time figuring out, then it would be romance between two people of different sex. Given that she was only an 11 years-old kid, she shouldn’t be able to understand such complex things related to that yet. However, growing up in a house full of guys had made it hard for her to see the line that separated females and males. At this point, gender meant nothing to her. “Waa, is it true?” She asked excitedly when the boy mentioned about shinx’s parents always being nearby their newborns. “Awesome! Wei (Hey!), Fong! Next time we back to the wild, let go search for Shinx! Let meet Luxray!” As a reply, the weasel-like pokemon held one thumb up while still staring down at menu. The recently revealed knowledge just made the Chinese girl extremely determined to go on a search for the pokemon one day and hardly scared her at all; apparently she was gifted with abundance of confidence and courage. “I’m Charizard! Too bad, we not in same house.” She revealed casually to the two.

Soon Issac started mumbling to himself again and then Xia-tian knitted eyebrows together, slightly confused by the boy’s action. Are all boys from cities tended to be insecure in presences of others? Haru wasn’t like that though, and most boys back at her hometown needed to be punished to keep them to stay still for awhile without planning any mischief in their head. Additionally she would be willing to say proudly that she had a part in some of the schemes, if she had been interrogated. No real harm was done to anyone in the scheme, so there was no reason to feel ashamed of. Moreover, it brought smiles to adults too! “Sir, sir! Over here!” She waved at the waiter to call him over to take orders from them. If Issac wished to have some little time to compose himself, then she would comply with his wish by directing her attention to something else for a short period of time. Once the adult reached their table, with friendly tone she ordered, “One piece of coconut cake and two oolong teas: one for me and one for Koru.” At the latter name, she looked up from the menu and smiled at the grey-peach haired girl.

Meanwhile, Fong looked up just in time the human boy directed his gaze to her way. Or was it specifically at her? Her eyes narrowed as the other put away the menu and tilted his head down to avoid eye contact. Honestly this behavior of his was quite disrespectful; it was starting to annoy her and the little Shinx’s overprotectiveness towards the boy made it worse. No wonder why the boy look weak even for human—forget about having a potential of being a strong trainer. Rattata would make a better trainer than this boy if given a chance. Thus those were the thought of the Mienfoo who now rolled her eyes at the Shinx’s action before taking another quick look at the menu. “Mien!” The fighting type called out to her trainer, Xia-tian, and pointed at a name of food on the menu.

“Oh, that one? Then, please add mixed berry fruit salad of spicy flavor to the order too” The sky-blue eyed girl looked up with a smile directed at the waiter who nodded and waited for the others to make theirs. Then, suddenly Issac blurted out,
                      Hey, Li! That is a Mienfoo right? I have never seen one before, where did you find such a fierce looking Pokemon? I also remember hearing you say something that you were a Pokemon Coordinator? I am going to be a Pokemon Breeder and hopefully a skilled Trainer as well,"

“..I don’t get you.” Xia-tian finally replied after taking a very long pause to try comprehending his words, but failed. Granted that English was her second language, still she was pretty sure that what the boy just said would make no sense to native English speaker. “I understand your first question, but the second one not true. Never say I a Pokemon Coordinator. If you mean Fong’s little speech then it simply introduction. Cool speech is cool, and I want my partner to have one. I don’t have a goal right now. Pa say to take my time and try out each one, then I will see what I born for. Be realistic, he say and give me Fong.” Xia-tian smiled at her companion once her explanation ended.

тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafe Wιтн:Cyndaquil-LI-Isaac Word Coυɴт:622 Feelιɴɢ:Hungry/Surprised OOC:Sorry again TTvTT◉

Koru smiled, happy that Isaac wasn't scared away. When they all sat back down she couldn't help but continue to smile at her new friends. She was however completely oblivious to Isaac's nervousness and when he began to look away from her she followed with her golden eyes until they made contact. When he finally started talking she listened on about Shinx, and Luxray. She smirked and nodded with Li,"Yeah I thikn that'd be pretty cool to see too!,”Cyndaquil flinched hearing this and panicked in her lap. She laughed it off and patted him down,"Obviously not until my little warrior here is ready for battle,” Timid was Cyndaquil's nature, but she knew if she was going to be a trainer she had to help him toughen up. Just from seeing the flames burst out of his back she knows he has a great power swelling up within him. Now if he wouldn't be scared of everything that moved they can get the ball rolling. Hearing Isaac say he was to be in Salamence at the academy she put on the most excited expression she could make, possibly. She leaned over the table and held out her hands for a high five and exclaimed,"That's awesome I am too! Salamence I mean! Oh my gosh this is great! We could hang out a lot then!” She looked to Li,”Hope Charizard is close then too!" By the time she looked back to Isaac he was back to mumbling. She began to feel a little worried and looked over at Li, who seemed to be thinking the the same thing about it, maybe. She returned to her normal sitting position as the waiter came over, per Li's awesome powers, and added to the order,”OH and some spicy chicken pineapple kebabs for me too!,” she folded the menu finishing her order and handed it to the waiter, smiling kind, and hungry for those future kebabs. She snapped out of her thoughts in surprise of Li's comment. Listening she started to laugh somewhat and added,"I see you were tryin' to make Fong look cool right?" All joking aside she was surprised that someone as cool as her didn't have a plan yet. She began to remember her father and Arcanine back home. She looked down at Cyndaquil, who was looking at her puzzled. She returned to the conversation and added,"I...well I plan to be a Fire pokemon master!"she realized that shouted and drew back. She became flushed at her outburst and gave a nervous look. She cleared her throat to continue without screaming it out this time,"My dad is one and I really want to be one too...I mean..."her smile re-appeared thinking about it,"Ever since I saw him and his Arcanine in a tournament when I was little it's the only thing I can't stop thinking about. When I'm older I want to challenge him with my own super firey team!" The appearance of a common element cause Koru to add,”So Fong came from your father? Cyndaquil kinda came from mine too. Well my dad found him injured in the woods and brought him home and we just kinda clicked," she wasn't prepared to really say how they connected as friends, all she needed to really know was that Cyndaquil was content with her, though seeing him anxiously awaiting their order was making think he liked food more...”I'm sure when the right thing comes along you'll be great at it!" she told Li with a encouraging tone,”So Isaac why do want to be a breeder?" she was curious since she only knew a few people, mainly the couple that runs a daycare in her town, that are breeders, so she knows very little about what they are exactly.

User Image

Alexia SeeYa

PkMnTrainerDale

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Café Salvatore XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria and Rina

Silvano felt relieved that Rina didn't mind him and Maria joining her at her table, though he still couldn't shake the thought that they might have even intimidated her just a little. Either it was out of extreme embarrassment or nervousness, the anxiousness in Rina's voice didn't appear to give way. Inwardly, Silvano tried to think of some way to get the girl to feel more comfortable around them, however, he couldn't come up with an answer. He didn't know what it was like to be nervous around others, really. Despite being home-schooled, Silvano knew all of the neighborhood kids in his hometown -- the closet of course being Maria -- and found interacting with others easy for the most part. It sort of just came natural to him. It also why he didn't hesitate to offer to pay for the girl's tab, even when she insisted that he didn't have to. Though, truthfully that actions was mostly a peace offering to make absolutely sure that all blame and guilt on him was absolved.

Silvano's attention momentarily switched back to Maria when she had suddenly assured Rina that he wouldn't be paying her bill. Just what was that about? It wasn't as thought she was in control of his money. Silvano couldn't help wonder about Maria's action, raising a brow slightly at her when she had shot him a stern look just then, as if to say she meant it. It seemed like her words almost had an edge to them. "Yes... of course. I won't." Silvano answered somewhat defeatedly. He didn't want to start anything with Maria, especially since he was trying to form a better friendship with her.

Returning his attention to Rina. he found it interesting that she also happened to be enrolled in the same Academy. That was pretty fortuitous. They just happened upon another student. Then again, most students were probably arriving this same day in order to get settled in at the campus and check out the nearest town. Though, Silvano hadn't expected Rina's anxious demeanor to worsen as she tried to ask if they too were students. It was almost as if Rina couldn't help but keep embarrassing herself, which Silvano feel sorry for her. "It's alright... you really don't have to be embarrassed around us." He attempted to reason with the nervous girl who had pulled her menu up in front of her, as if to hide behind it in vain.

As Maria began to ask where she had met her pokemon, Ray, Silvano fell silent a moment. He wasn't too sure of what to add, since he honestly wasn't that interested in her bird-pokemon, nor any pokemon for that matter. It really bugged him whenever that was the only thing other kids would go on about -- almost as if the little creatures were the only thing in their lives. Though, he supposed for the moment, this was the one thing Maria was probably certain she had in common with the girl. Actually, that was a given. Silvano couldn't help but let out an audible sigh when Maria finished her question.
                                            "Do conversations alway have to reroute to being about pokemon..." He muttered ruefully under his breath as he awaited Rina's answer to Maria's question.

Though, just when Rina seemed like she was steeling herself to explain how she had met her pokemon, she suddenly averted her eyes to a phone that she must have pulled out of her bag or pocket. Silvano's slight irritation began to fade as curiosity took over. Had something suddenly come up? It looked as though her face had turned pale. Suddenly, Rina had soon stood up, clutching her pokemon in trembling arms. More questions and concerns began to inundate Silvano's mind. Had she received some kind of troubling text from family? Before Silvano had a chance to ask, Rina managed to muttered a quick and fumbled goodbye, before suddenly dashing off towards the door. Silvano sprang to his feet, nearly knocking over his chair as he tried to grab the girl by the sleeve in an attempt to stop her and find out what was going on. However, he wasn't quick enough. He felt the fabric of her shirt sleeve ghost past his finger tips. "Rina, wait!" He cried after her from where he stood. As much as he wanted to race after her, he didn't want to leave Maria by herself. Really, there was no much he could do. Though, despite it all, he could have sworn the girl had mouthed him a silent apology before disappearing from his sight. Letting his arm fall back down to his side, Silvano couldn't help but feel mildly guilty for being unable to help Rina before she left so abruptly. He sincerely hoped that everything was okay.

"I guess she's gone..." Silvano turned around and told Maria defeatedly before heading over and taking the seat that was Rina's. He didn't bother to put away the third chair he had originally dragged over for himself. It really didn't matter to him at this point. "I really hope she'll be okay." He began to share his concern with Maria. "Though, a part of me almost wonders if she might have done that just to get away from us." He paused. "I hope not..." He couldn't really deny the possibility that Rina might of been so nervous that she couldn't tell them that she actually wanted to be alone. If that were true, Silvano couldn't begin to understand or reason with himself as to why she'd rather be alone.

Tying this best to push the thought aside, Silvano gently picked up the menu the girl had abandoned on the tabletop. Briskly looking though it, he set it down open-faced in front of Maria, before running a pointed finger over to a section that detailed the various sandwiches the Cafe offered. "The pamphlet suggest this place makes some good brisket, so why not start from here." He calmly suggested, hoping Maria wouldn't be too offended that he was partially trying to make up her mind for her. "I'll let you decided on what you'd like before I call over a waiter." Inwardly, it was still tough trying to get Rina's actions off his mind.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'I hope Rina is okay.'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Same as main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : I hope this post is alright and that no one minds me momentarily taking control of Spazz's character. I figured it wasn't right to just have Rina disappear in thin air or make like she was never there. Plus, there's always a chance that she could come back.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:53 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Masaki noticed how quiet Iris was since leaving the town square on their way back to their family. He sighed inwardly as this seem to be default for Iris out in public as opposed to how she was at home. He remember how teachers went that she was often to herself until she made friends and she back to the Iris their family knew she was. Course now, Iris needed to make new friends it seem if he ever wanted her out of her shell.

Unfortunately the girl wasn't going to approach people herself. He sighed once more. as they got to the cafe. They were at the outside tables. However when the door to the inside opened from someone leaving, Masaki spotted two kids around the age of Iris sitting down with an extra chair.... It called him to like an heavenly beacon and give him an idea.....

As Iris was ready to go sit down, she was pulled in a different direction. "Masaki?" she asked as he was taking her inside. Iris was confused as to why they were going inside of the cafe until she was made to approach a table with two kids at it already. "What are you doing?" she asked in their shared language. However it was ignored with a smile as Masaki -and her- stood in front of the two.

"Hello." Masaki said, trying to get their attention. "I was wondering and I hope this is okay asking: Are you two students at the academy...the Ordell one?"

He made sure that Iris was visible beside him even though she was trying to hide behind the older boy. This way he didn't look like a creeper just randomly approached young children.

He was a brother on a mission after all.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company:Masaki, approaching Silvano and Maria
Mood: emotion_bandaid emo redface
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

PkMnTrainerDale

Quick Wolf

3,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:17 am
User Image

▪Mood: Collected II ▫House: Salamence House II ▪Where: Cafe Salvatore II ▫With Who:Shinx, Tigris II ▪Word Count: 534 II ▫Classes: Breeder class and Battle class

Issac, looking at Li with more confidence in his eyes. Not knowing what Li's goals were, he had to blurt out something to try and show Tigris that he was alright from the protruding glare that Fong was giving him. Tigris who is still sparking up was not backing off still. The young boy looks away in a direction that is not facing Li nor Tigris, "you are right, "I don't get myself either," says Issac in a quiet monotone Looking back in Li's direction ,"I made a mistake in what I said, I should of asked before I blurted something out like that." "I made a mistake thinking you were something that you were not and mean no disrespect looking back at Tigris when saying his apology. The static Tigris began to calm down after seeing Issac's expression in his conversation with Li. Making a cutting eye motion towards Fong. Tigris, on the table began to walk towards Issac. Grabbing the menu with her mouth she pulls it away from him. She begins to lay it down flat and look over it. "Your father gave you Fong to start carving out your future?"Issac ask intrigued.

Suddenly Tigris and Issac became a little startled by Koru's statement to be a "Fire Pokemon Master. Chills ran up both Tigris and Issac as they looked at each other with a confusing look as it seemed Koru was a little late with the comment. Tigris began looking up at Issac with a sly smile,"Shii shii". Issac looks back at Koru in more a collected manner than how he was acting before towards her. "My mother is a renown breeder in Solaceon Town." "She is an amazing woman when it comes to attending to a Pokemon needs," "It is like she knows what exactly what a Pokemon needs." Issac started to look at his hand, "with that said, I wanted to be a Breeder more than anything."

Issac looks back at Koru and begins to direct his attention towards Li. "I think the fates had something to say with my decision in becoming a breeder." Issac begins to pull out all the spicy berries from Fong's mixed berry salad while talking to Li. Looking at Koru's Cyndoquil, Issac picks up the nervous Pokemon and sits it on the table. Putting the spicy berries in front of the Cyndoquil. talking to the Cyndoquil. "My partner is the adamant one between the both of us." issac directed his attention back at Fong "She likes to push me towards goals that are more human than titles," looking at Fong with confidence. Issac directs his attention back to Li. "A Luxray, challenged my decision of being a breeder and left me a gift that pushed me to become a Trainer as well". As Issac finishes his collected speech, he looks back down at Tigris. Tigris began to light up happily,"SHII SHII". Issac looks back at Tigris and began to smile. The sparking Pokemon used Tackle to knock Issac out of his chair. Issac laid there knocked out of his seat. Tigris,pokes him in the nose. Noticing that Issac is not moving she begins to turn around and began to smile at Li and Koru nervously.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image
    Pokemon: Shinx, Tigris

Friendship Points:
User Image
Level:5
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Intimidate
Experience:
Move Set:
      Tackle
      Leer

Alexia SeeYa

Prairiefox

OOC: You are perfectly fine Alexia SeeYa. I am hoping I am doing a good enough job following the plot of everything and meeting your expectations and Prairiefox's as well.

User Image

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces