Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Hayato H. = Student: APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:45 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: AlexiaSeeYa
      Name: Hayato Harukaze
      Sexual Orientation: Straight
      Ethnicity: 1/2 Japanese 1/2 Italian
      Height: 4" 8'
      Weight: 79 pounds
      Theme Song: Life is like a boat
      COLOUR;

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Ever since 'that day', Hayato has become a shut-in child; he comes back home as soon as the bell rings and then spends the rest of the day on his hobby and his study. It has been noted by his previous teachers that he's always attentive to lesson in classes, obediently gives his cooperation when asked, and has shown to be very observant of surrounding--his interaction to others is accorded to what they expected to see, so they can get off of his case fast and leave him alone and he can get back to whatever he was working on before. He's quick-witted and likes to read books belonged to history and tales, and judged his well-organized collections of books and hardware of disassembled devices, he has developed hobbies unique from others and has been collecting the stuff through any legitimate ways. Only when Xia-tian has become his friend then that he starts showing more sides of him that he didn't aware of before, such as, when irritated, he tends to shoot a sarcastic comment at offender and that's quite a surprising sight considering his high tolerance to annoyances and many other things.

Although he rarely smiles, he's generally friendly and kind to others in his grumpy way. While Xia-tian loves seeking the thrill of an adventure, Hayato prefers to live in peace of normalcy and because of their differences, they're quite an interesting comical pair of friends--especially when arguing over their choice of pastime activities of the day. Despite his dislike to most of her preferences and finding her to be very annoying, he doesn't hate her and kind of considers her a friend; he's loyal to his only female friend and his family and will always be there to help them out of whatever troubles they found themselves in. Last but not least, he strongly prefers to be addressed by his last name from those who aren't close to him; Xia-tian no exception.
      Strengths: His tolerance is as noteworthy as his patience and they shine brightest when Xia-tian is with him since the two kids are different from each others in many ways; agument between the two of them is common sight, yet they they continue to seek the company of each other. Most of the time, he's the voice of reason pointing out flaws in the girl's actions and stands in the middle of almost everything. When it comes to disassembling devices of small size such as phone, calculator, and walkie-talkie, no one thus far has done it faster and neater than he can. Well, he of course needs his tool box for working.
      Weaknesses: Although appearing friendly and easy to approach, Hayato isn't a social person but is taught to be polite and gentle to others. He has his heart and mind closed off to others, so nobody knows what was running through his head unless he spoke so. He rarely shows that he's angry but when he does, he tends to shoot off sarcastic comment, which can be very hurtful at times. His love for his hobby of diassembling devices is very strong, so much that sometime he's lost into his own world and doesn't notice everything else that's happening around him.
      Biography:
      It was a sucide, they said; all evidence had pointed to it.

The gentle flow of spring wind had stopped; a great man had fallen.

Shortly right after the crime scene was discovered, a 7 years old boy was sent to hospital after having been discovered unconscious inside the house. Other than the two, there was no one else in the house; the mother of the family had been out at the time of crime happened. The scene seemingly appeared simple and definite: a 45 years old man with a hole on each sides of temple and a gun hanging on lifeless fingers, lying dead on armchair.

The next morning, all newspapers had the same headline on the front: Unova's most generous businessman in despair shoots self dead after losing company. A betrayal wasn't uncommon, espacially in the world of business. He had been the one who had comtributed all his time to the success of his own toy company, Five Petals, to the point of almost neglecting his only son's needs; he had done it in hope that one day the company would be passed to the young boy, but at last it was snatched by someone he trusted the most, who he thought he knew the best like the back of his hand.

Five days later, the boy woke up with no memory of his father and the traumatic event. There was no injury to the head and he had been unconscious due to intense shock, so the doctor concluded the symptoms to be a part of self-defense mechanism, later being identified by psychologist a dissociative amnesia and categorized in systematized amnesia. His personality still remained the same and the rest of his memory was still intact. To make things simple for him to accept, the mother lied that his father had died long before he even had born. The boy had taken the news with not so much of sadness in his reaction, not illogical considering the memory loss. Wanting to leave the past behind, she made a decision to sell most of things in posession away and move over to an unfamiliar region, specifically known as Hoenn.

It was a heart-warming town full of hotsprings, an ideal place for vacation to get away from crowded, noise-polluted city. And now it was their new home.

He was enrolled to the town's school while his mother got a job as italian teacher. A normal standard family was what they're now. Despite not getting full scores in all of his classes, he was still stood out by having highest scores out of eveyone in each classes. He was as friendly as he could be, answering promptly accordingly to what one hoped to get from him, showing a sign of being observant. And that created an invisible wall between him and the rest; he wasn't open with his feeling to anyone and even with his mother, he couldn't be completely honest; Hayato didn't feel like moving out of his comfort. Further strengthening the wall, he became interested in books of any genre and electronic devices, getting lost in his own little world. After several months, he picked up a hobby of disassembling devices, first starting off with a small object such as a broken i-phone, calculator and walkie-talkie which could be found in scrapyard, dumpster, or some shops. He didn't realize that he was doing exactly just like what his old man had liked to do at very young age, until his mother pointed it out.

Two years had passed, another school year just started, and he thought he was used to the new life and the repeating cycle of boredom in each day--that had been the case until she came.

Their first meeting was awkward; she could barely converse with him in english and he had never heard or met people speaking in chinese before, yet, under the watchful--and forceful--guidance of their mothers, they continued to give their best to understand each other in conversation. Sometime they had to play guessing game to achieve the goal. However, it took him less than a week to decisively determine his opinion of her: wild, crazy bambina. A girl-version of Tarzan and he desperately wished to all gods in his knowledge that he wasn't given a role of Jane in this messed-up story called 'life'. He certainly didn't scream in fright in a run to save both their life from a swarm of Combee chasing after them because the bambina thought it was a good idea to make extra cash from selling freshly-made honey. Well it perhaps would make a good plan...if not for the collect-it-directly-from-the-hive part that put them into dangerous situation! And how dare she to laugh in joy throughout the chase?! It definitely was not a game of tag, dammit!

Hayato truly really didn't understand why had he continued on keeping company offered by his only female friend, both inside and outside of class hours. She often pulled him along in her own crazy adventures and lured him into many dangerous yet thrilling situations. It was troublesome, though he had to admit that she managed to put a smile on his frowny face now and then. Maybe, deep down in a very far corner of his heart, he hoped to smile more often than not, to light up his days with colors of rainbow, but didn't know how to accomplish that. Or it could be something else. Whatever the reason was, didn't matter much probably. And it probably was worth all the troubles he had went through because of her, not at all especially when Mrs. Kisetsu came to him personally, after coming to an age of 11, with a request that left him in shock for over 30 minutes.

And his late response to it? Simple!

"Transferring from old school to new one, sure; going to same school as your daughter, ok; helping her with classes, tolerable; sticking with her to wherever she goes, troublesome but can be done; protecting her in your stead? ...Li's Okasan, last I checked, my name is not Arthur and that creepy old sword with Cheshire smile is hardly the legendary excalibur, so give me something I can actually use for protection! And stop speaking in love-struck story-narrating tone: this is not a shoujo manga of a knight and a princess!"
      Hometown: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn
          ↦ Disassembling electronic devices (of small size at this age) into its component parts
          ↦ Books of any genre
          ↦ the idea of building something up with his own two hands someday
          ↦ Favorite Subject: Science, History, and Art.
          ↦ Any Vanilla-flavored sweets
          ↦ Staying indoor to do some studying and work on his hobby (disassembling devices)
          ↦ Peaceful environment

Dislikes:
          ↦ Noisy places
          ↦ Nosy people
          ↦ The act of bullying, stealing, and cheating.
          ↦ Putting oneself in troublesome/dangerous situation (never succeed in preventing that when hanging out with Li Xia-tian).
          ↦ Being forced to do something against his will.

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House:
      Dorm Room:
      Major:
      Elective Classes: Outdoor Class/Pokemon History of the World
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Honedge
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Impish
        Ability: No Guard
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Sword Dance
            ► Tackle
            ► Fury Cutter

Friendship Points:User Image

I N V E N T O R Y (Do not fill in this section)
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:20 pm
Alexia SeeYa

This is another great profile and I like it very much. I can see that you have not filled out the "Weakness" part of his profile meaning this is still incomplete.

Also please make sure to add the morning and afternoon class you wish for Hayato to take. Once that's all done please quote me =)  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:04 am
User Image
Pokemon: ♂Honedge
Friendship Points:
User Image
Pokedex: Apparently this Pokémon is born when a departed spirit inhabits a sword. It attaches itself to people and drinks their life force. If anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person’s arm and drains that person’s life energy completely.
Level: 5
Nature: Impish (+ Defense, - Sp. Atk)
Ability: No Guard
Experience: 1/1000
Move Set:
Sword Dance
Tackle
Fury Cutter

Color: #4169E1

NorthWind & SunShine by Camus & Cecil
With this shining light, I'll heal those wounds of sorrow!
With this wind, shall I blow away everything, even this hypocrisy?
If it's for the sake of my dreams, I don't care about appearances!
Crossing each other many times, entwined in an elipse, these are fate's crossroads!
I know it doesn't have to be you, but even so, I want to snatch you away!
Because the only wish I have, my wish… is mine alone!
Even if you cast off your excuses, it won't be the end! You're still in the middle of your journey!
Even though I want to share these things with you, there's no room for us to understand each other!
As for you, the battle's not over!
For my sake, I can't lie to myself!
To deliver this wish, that's the extent of this love! I promise you!
I promise you for my love!
North wind and sunshine!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Everything is in order now so your profile is officially approved ^^

I will be posting it in the profile roster as well as fill in the "School Information" section.

Since you decided to bring your own pokemon then you will have one heart filled for your friendship box.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:08 am
[imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/image_zpsdikts6jf.jpg?t=1462242150[/imgleft][align=center][size=10][color=#003399][b]❤Location:[/b]______[b]✖Attire:[/b]_____[b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]_____[b]♂Word Count:______[/b]
Pokemon:[/color][color=#4169E1] [b]Honedge♂ [/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Impish[/b] Ability: [b]No Guard[/b] Move: [b]Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter [/b][/color]
[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color][/size][size=11][color=#003399]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[b]XXXXXXXXXXX[/b]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[/color][/size][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1Kdfvghdo][color=#003399][size=11]ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg[/size][/color][/url][/align]

[imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Haru_zpsis6d1y9w.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=10][color=#003399][b]❤Location:[/b]______[b]✖Attire:[/b]_____[b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]_____[b]♂Word Count:______[/b]
Pokemon:[/color][color=#4169E1] [b]Honedge♂ [/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Impish[/b] Ability: [b]No Guard[/b] Move: [b]Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter [/b][/color]
[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color][/size][size=11][color=#003399]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[b]XXXXXXXXXXX[/b]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[/color][/size][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1Kdfvghdo][color=#003399][size=11]ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg[/size][/color][/url][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/haya_zpsaizjzldg.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=11][color=#003399][b]❤Location:[/b]______[b]✖Attire:[/b]_____[b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]_____[b]♂Word Count:______[/b]
[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color][/size]

[url=https://soundcloud.com/izzati-syakirah/utapri-knocking-on-the-mind/sets][color=#003399][size=11][i]“I wonder why?” Every time I find that shape,
The past heat haze gently vanishes into the sky.
Like a lamp knocking on the mind, it’s warm.
Even in winter landscapes look more like the colors of spring.
Now the world is changing. No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.[/i][/size][/color][/url][/align]
[imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/LiampHaya2_zps7qt87kpk.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]

[/size]

[align=center]
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF1Kdfvghdo][color=#003399][size=11]ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg[/size][/color][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759445][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8dac6d01-285f-40fe-8753-a7e75be9789b_zpszn1mdsxy.png[/img][/url][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/660b95a7-e1c7-493b-9495-2b10b32575ef_zpssvg0fhzh.png[/img][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

User Image

❤Location:______✖Attire:_____➸Friends or Foes:_____♂Word Count:______
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:_____

“I wonder why?” Every time I find that shape,
The past heat haze gently vanishes into the sky.
Like a lamp knocking on the mind, it’s warm.
Even in winter landscapes look more like the colors of spring.
Now the world is changing. No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.

User Image
                                Their first meeting was awkward; she could barely converse with him in english and he had never heard or met people speaking in chinese before, yet, under the watchful--and forceful--guidance of their mothers, they continued to give their best to understand each other in conversation. Sometime they had to play guessing game to achieve the goal. However, it took him less than a week to decisively determine his opinion of her: wild, crazy bambina. A girl-version of Tarzan and he desperately wished to all gods in his knowledge that he wasn't given a role of Jane in this messed-up story called 'life'. He certainly didn't scream in fright in a run to save both their life from a swarm of Combee chasing after them because the bambina thought it was a good idea to make extra cash from selling freshly-made honey. Well it perhaps would make a good plan...if not for the collect-it-directly-from-the-hive part that put them into dangerous situation! And how dare she to laugh in joy throughout the chase?! It definitely was not a game of tag, dammit!

Hayato truly really didn't understand why had he continued on keeping company offered by his only female friend, both inside and outside of class hours. She often pulled him along in her own crazy adventures and lured him into many dangerous yet thrilling situations. It was troublesome, though he had to admit that she managed to put a smile on his frowny face now and then. Maybe, deep down in a very far corner of his heart, he hoped to smile more often than not, to light up his days with colors of rainbow, but didn't know how to accomplish that. Or it could be something else. Whatever the reason was, didn't matter much probably. And it probably was worth all the troubles he had went through because of her, not at all especially when Mrs. Kisetsu came to him personally, after coming to an age of 11, with a request that left him in shock for over 30 minutes.

"Transferring from old school to new one, sure; going to same school as your daughter, ok; helping her with classes, tolerable; sticking with her to wherever she goes, troublesome but can be done; protecting her in your stead? ...Li's Okasan, last I checked, my name is not Arthur and that creepy old sword with Cheshire smile is hardly the legendary excalibur, so give me something I can actually use for protection! And stop speaking in love-struck story-narrating tone: this is not a shoujo manga of a knight and a princess!"

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
                                ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:38 am
𝕿𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖞𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
► P O K E B A L L S :

↦1x User Image

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

↦5x User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:45 am
𝕵𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖞𝖆𝖑
Target 1: To an unknown region

xxxxxxx - Arrival to Lamia Train Station

xxxxxxx - A Boy and His Mysterious Mother

xxxxxxx - This Is Only The Beginning...Of What?

Trainer:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:02 pm
[align=left][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xia_banner2_zpsrgycspfy.jpg[/img][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759457][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8780cb7a-3c9e-4a5e-9224-392f535dc8e5_zps7peqqxyy.png[/img][/url][/align]
[imgright]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xia_fong_zpsbgzpwqef.jpg[/imgright]
[size=11][color=#003399][b]✖Attire:[/b][url=http://cosplaysky.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/800x1200/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/l/black-bullet-enju-aihara-cosplay-costume-dress-coat-2.jpg]Another outfit Ma likes that I like too[/url], [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24759457#373442341][b]Inventory[/b][/url]
[b]❤Location:[/b]____ [b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]Xia; Fong; ?[b]♀Word Count: ____[/b]
[b]Pokemon:[/b][/color] [color=#FF1493] [b]Mienfoo ♀[/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Adamant[/b] Ability: [b]Inner Focus[/b] Move: [b]Meditate, Pound, Detect [/b][/color]

[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_______[/color][/size][size=11]

[/size][align=center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNigFYpXc8s]
[size=12][color=#8B0000]нσℓ∂ уσυя нαη∂ѕ тσ тнє ѕку, уσυя σωη ƒℓαg нєℓ∂ нιgн
ιт'ѕ тσσ ѕσση тσ gινє ιη, נυѕт ℓσσк ∂єєρ ωιтнιη
тнє вяανєяу вυяηѕ ωιтнιη уσυ
[/color][/size][/url]

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNigFYpXc8s][size=12][color=#8B0000]ιƒ уσυ ¢αη'т ƒιη∂ уσυя ωαу, נυѕт ¢αℓℓ συт му ηαмє
ι'ℓℓ вє αт уσυя ѕι∂є, ѕσ тαкє му нαη∂ - ℓєт'ѕ gσ!
тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ αη∂ мє![/color][/size][/url][/align]

User ImageUser Image

User Image
✖Attire:Another outfit Ma likes that I like too, Inventory
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound, Detect

OOC:_______

Xia-tian was a very curious child; she hungrily absorbed things in her surrounding and, when old enough to talk, questioned everything she could to her father, Hua-long (火龙), and the rest. Everyone in the household took turn in taking care of her, so when one wasn't available then the other one could take his place; some occasionally took her to their workplace and gave her a tour around and a brief explanation of their career to her. Her schedule in each day depended on whose turn was it on that particular day, always filled with many exciting family-bonding activities and something new to learn; everyday was an adventure to her.

нσℓ∂ уσυя нαη∂ѕ тσ тнє ѕку, уσυя σωη ƒℓαg нєℓ∂ нιgн
ιт'ѕ тσσ ѕσση тσ gινє ιη, נυѕт ℓσσк ∂єєρ ωιтнιη
тнє вяανєяу вυяηѕ ωιтнιη уσυ

ιƒ уσυ ¢αη'т ƒιη∂ уσυя ωαу, נυѕт ¢αℓℓ συт му ηαмє
ι'ℓℓ вє αт уσυя ѕι∂є, ѕσ тαкє му нαη∂ - ℓєт'ѕ gσ!
тнє ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ωαιтιηg ƒσя уσυ αη∂ мє!

[imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xiatian_zpsiqib87vk.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][size=10][color=#003399][b]❤Location:[/b]______[b]✖Attire:[/b]_____[b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]_____[b]♀Word Count:______[/b]
Pokemon:[/color][color=#FF1493] [b]Mienfoo ♀[/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Adamant[/b] Ability: [b]Inner Focus[/b] Move: [b]Meditate, Pound [/b][/color]
[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color][/size][size=11][color=#8B0000]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[/color][/size][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFYSYGLx-RM]
[size=11][color=#8B0000]тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?
ωєℓℓ тнєяє'ѕ ησтнιηg ѕтαη∂ιηg ιη му ωαу, ι αм ƒяєє,
αη∂ ѕσση ι'ℓℓ ѕєє[/color][/size][/url][/align]

[align=left][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/Xiabanner_zpskaof09ll.jpg[/img][/align][imgright]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/86c86c35-2949-429d-9c21-77950c5eabfa_zps9yeaowid.jpg[/imgright]
[size=11][color=#003399][b]✖Attire:[/b]School Uniform with shorts under the skirt,
[b]❤Location:[/b]____ [b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b]Xia; Fong; ?[b]♀Word Count: ____[/b]
[b]Pokemon:[/b][/color] [color=#FF1493] [b]Mienfoo ♀[/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Adamant[/b] Ability: [b]Inner Focus[/b] Move: [b]Meditate, Pound [/b][/color]

[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_______[/color][/size][size=11]

[/size][align=center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFYSYGLx-RM]
[size=12][color=#8B0000]тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?[/color][/size][/url]

[url=http://www.freemp3.us.com/en/mp3/utapri_otokogi_zenkai_go_fight_syo_kurusu_shimono_hiro/][size=12][color=#8B0000]ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ![/color][/size][/url]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759457][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/b48ac506-f2fe-45cf-9102-cd917c79106b_zps3zstjmth.png[/img][/url][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8780cb7a-3c9e-4a5e-9224-392f535dc8e5_zps7peqqxyy.png[/img][/align]

User Image
User Image
✖Attire:School Uniform with shorts under the skirt,
❤Location:____ ➸Friends or Foes:Xia; Fong; ?♀Word Count: ____
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

OOC:imagine the scene of Fong waking her partner up any way you want xD It's manga-like and/or anime-like

тнє ωσяℓ∂ ƒєєℓѕ мυ¢н ѕмαℓℓєя тнαη ι кησω тнαт ιт мυѕт вє
ѕσмєωнєяє вєуση∂ тнιѕ ℓαη∂ αяє тнєяє σтнєяѕ נυѕт ℓιкє мє?

ℓєт’ѕ gσ тσgєтнєя, ¢σмє ωιтн мє!
тнє ωιη∂ ¢αη вє¢σмє συя ρσωєя!
ωιтн ƒιgнтιηg ѕριяιт αη∂ ¢συяαgє,¢σмє ση!
тєαя ∂σωη тнє ωαℓℓѕ!

User ImageUser Image

[imgleft]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/2-in-1_zpskw0tgegw.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=10][align=center][color=#003399][b]❤Location:[/b] [b]✖Attire:[/b] [b]➸Friends or Foes:[/b] [b]♀Word Count: [/b]
Pokemon:[/color][color=#FF1493] [b]Mienfoo ♀[/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Adamant[/b] Ability: [b]Inner Focus[/b] Move: [b]Meditate, Pound [/b][/color]
[color=#4169E1] [b]Honedge♂ [/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Impish[/b] Ability: [b]No Guard[/b] Move: [b]Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter [/b][/color]
[color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color] [/align]
[align=center][color=#007FFF][u][i]♫ "ℓєт'ѕ вє¢σмє ƒяιєη∂ѕ"[/i][/u]
ѕαуιηg тнαт ιηєχρєяιєη¢є∂ ℓιηє
ι тυяηє∂ ∂єєρ яє∂ αη∂ ¢αη σηℓу ѕтαяє αт тнє єη∂ѕ σƒ му ѕнσєѕ ♫[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=#8B0000]♬ αѕ ℓαυgнтєя ƒα∂є∂
ι яємємвєяє∂ ℓιƒтιηg му нєα∂
му єуєѕ мєт тнє ∂єρтнѕ σƒ уσυя σωη σηєѕ
ι нανє αℓяєα∂у вє¢σмє α [u][i]"ƒяιєη∂"[/i][/u]♬[/color][/align][/size][align=center]

[color=#007FFF][size=11]
[/size][/color]
[/align][align=center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_85jSPZ7m4&app=desktop][size=20]"[color=darkred]¢[/color][color=orange]σ[/color][color=green]ℓ[/color][color=blue]σ[/color][color=blue]υ[/color][color=indigo]я[/color]"[/size][/url]
[size=10][color=#007FFF]♪ уσυ ¢нαηgє∂ му ℓιƒє ƒяσм вℓα¢к αη∂ ωнιтє ♪[/color]

[color=#8B0000]♬ мєαηѕ ησтнιηg ωιтнσυт уσυ ƒσя мє ♬[/color]

[color=#007FFF]✴ ι кησω ι'м ησт αℓσηє[/color] [color=#8B0000]вє¢αυѕє [u]"υ"[/u] αяє нєяє ✴[/color]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759445][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8dac6d01-285f-40fe-8753-a7e75be9789b_zpszn1mdsxy.png[/img][/url][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/660b95a7-e1c7-493b-9495-2b10b32575ef_zpssvg0fhzh.png[/img][color=white]✴✴✴[/color][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759457][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/b48ac506-f2fe-45cf-9102-cd917c79106b_zps3zstjmth.png[/img][/url][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8780cb7a-3c9e-4a5e-9224-392f535dc8e5_zps7peqqxyy.png[/img][/align][/size]

-------------------------------------------

User Image
❤Location: ✖Attire: ➸Friends or Foes: ♀Word Count:
Pokemon:
Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter

♫ "ℓєт'ѕ вє¢σмє ƒяιєη∂ѕ"
ѕαуιηg тнαт ιηєχρєяιєη¢є∂ ℓιηє
ι тυяηє∂ ∂єєρ яє∂ αη∂ ¢αη σηℓу ѕтαяє αт тнє єη∂ѕ σƒ му ѕнσєѕ ♫

♬ αѕ ℓαυgнтєя ƒα∂є∂
ι яємємвєяє∂ ℓιƒтιηg му нєα∂
му єуєѕ мєт тнє ∂єρтнѕ σƒ уσυя σωη σηєѕ
ι нανє αℓяєα∂у вє¢σмє α "ƒяιєη∂"

Running on a lane across the seemingly endless sea was a train of boringly dull colors. Then again, to

"Haru, Haru! Over here~!!"

"It's Harukaze. Say it correctly!"

"Búyào (不要), búyào~ Too long! This way is cuter~"

"It's not supposed to be cute, Li!"

"Bleh, not that! Call me, Xia-tian! Then we have agreement~"

"Li."

"Tranquillo, kids. Either continue the argument back at your new school or I'll make you take a quick dive in the bank. Pick your poison."

"Uh, calm down, Madre." As expected of his mamma, she lived up to the title he bestow upon her: the Evil Queen.

"¢σσυя"
♪ уσυ ¢нαηgє∂ му ℓιƒє ƒяσм вℓα¢к αη∂ ωнιтє ♪

♬ мєαηѕ ησтнιηg ωιтнσυт уσυ ƒσя мє ♬

✴ ι кησω ι'м ησт αℓσηє вє¢αυѕє "υ" αяє нєяє ✴

User ImageUser Image✴✴✴User ImageUser Image

[align=center][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/hayaampLi_zpsiyxwlg9g.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=11][color=#003399][b]❤Location:[/b]___[b]♧Surrounding:[/b]____[b]♦Word Count:____[/b]
[/color][/size][url=http://www.engineer.jp/product/ks15_16/p/KS-15.jpg][b][color=#003399][size=11]♤Inventory 1:[/size][/color][/b][/url][size=11][color=#003399] 1 x an engineer tool kit, - 1x [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokeball_zps0muleook.png[/img], - 5x [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/rare candy_zpsazzmbgwk.png[/img], - [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokegear update_zpsikqkrotu.png[/img] with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

[/color][/size]
[url=https://img1.etsystatic.com/000/0/5980115/il_fullxfull.343072199.jpg][b][color=orangered][size=11]♤Inventory 2:[/size][/color][/b][/url][size=11][color=orangered] 1 x a pair of skates, - 1x [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokeball_zps0muleook.png[/img], - 5x [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/rare candy_zpsazzmbgwk.png[/img], - [img]http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx148/ShadowofMiracles/Pokemon/pokegear update_zpsikqkrotu.png[/img] with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

[/color][/size][color=#003399][size=11][b]✎Attire:[/b][/size][size=14]♂[/size][size=11]______ [/size][/color] [color=orangered][size=14]♀[/size][size=11]_____[/size][/color]
[size=11][color=#003399][b]OOC:[/b]_____[/color] [/size][/align]
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759445][color=steelblue][i][size=18]NorthWind[/size][/i][/color][/url] & [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24759457][color=orangered][i][size=18]SunShine[/size][/i][/color][/url]
[size=11][b][color=orangered]With this shining light, I'll heal those wounds of sorrow![/color]
[color=steelblue]With this wind, shall I blow away everything, even this hypocrisy?[/color]
[color=steelblue]If it's for the sake of my dreams,[/color] [color=purple]I don't care about appearances![/color][/b]
[/size][/align]
[align=center][size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF0000]Ⅰ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF7700]Ⅱ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FFFF00]Ⅲ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FF00]Ⅳ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FFFF]Ⅴ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#0077FF]Ⅵ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#9900FF]Ⅶ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF0000]Ⅷ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF7700]Ⅷ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FFFF00]Ⅸ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FF00]Ⅹ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FFFF]Ⅺ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#0077FF]Ⅻ[/color][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][align=center][size=10][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF0000]Ⅰ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF7700]Ⅱ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FFFF00]Ⅲ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FF00]Ⅳ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FFFF]Ⅴ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#0077FF]Ⅵ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#9900FF]Ⅶ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF0000]Ⅷ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FF7700]Ⅷ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#FFFF00]Ⅸ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FF00]Ⅹ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#00FFFF]Ⅺ[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][color=#0077FF]Ⅻ[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][b][color=orangered]Crossing each other many times,[/color][color=steelblue] entwined in an elipse,[/color] [color=purple]these are fate's crossroads![/color]
[color=steelblue]I know it doesn't have to be you,[/color] [color=orangered]but even so, I want to snatch you away![/color]
[color=steelblue]Because the only wish I have,[/color] [color=orangered]my wish… [/color][color=purple]is mine alone![/color][/b][/size]

[size=11][color=#003399][b]Pokemon:[/b][/color][color=#FF1493] [b]Mienfoo ♀[/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Adamant[/b] Ability: [b]Inner Focus[/b] Move: [b]Meditate, Pound [/b][/color]
[color=darkcyan] [b]Honedge♂ [/b] Lvl: [b]5[/b] Nature: [b]Impish[/b] Ability: [b]No Guard[/b] Move: [b]Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter [/b][/color][/size]

[img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/660b95a7-e1c7-493b-9495-2b10b32575ef_zpssvg0fhzh.png[/img][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8dac6d01-285f-40fe-8753-a7e75be9789b_zpszn1mdsxy.png[/img][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/b48ac506-f2fe-45cf-9102-cd917c79106b_zps3zstjmth.png[/img][img]http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j335/getsetgo1/8780cb7a-3c9e-4a5e-9224-392f535dc8e5_zps7peqqxyy.png[/img][/align]

User Image

❤Location:___♧Surrounding:____♦Word Count:____
♤Inventory 1: 1 x an engineer tool kit, - 1x User Image, - 5x User Image, - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

♤Inventory 2: 1 x a pair of skates, - 1x User Image, - 5x User Image, - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

✎Attire:______ _____

NorthWind & SunShine
With this shining light, I'll heal those wounds of sorrow!
With this wind, shall I blow away everything, even this hypocrisy?
If it's for the sake of my dreams, I don't care about appearances!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crossing each other many times, entwined in an elipse, these are fate's crossroads!
I know it doesn't have to be you, but even so, I want to snatch you away!
Because the only wish I have, my wish… is mine alone!

Pokemon: Mienfoo ♀ Lvl: 5 Nature: Adamant Ability: Inner Focus Move: Meditate, Pound

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:14 pm
As asked by the Captain, I'm here to say officially that I'm returning to rping and the guild from now on <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:17 pm
Xiatian Li
As asked by the Captain, I'm here to say officially that I'm returning to rping and the guild from now on <3

And we're glad to see you return ^^

you may add the following items to your character's inventory:

- 1x User Image
- 5x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100