Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming
Neopets?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0ntogeny

Shameless Man-Lover

11,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:27 am
I know it's an old site but it's still very active and I notice the main player base to be between 18-40. Figured maybe some of you guys here still played or knew about it at least. Just looking for some fellow neopets players (not the only game site I play obviously but I noticed there wasn't any posts about it here)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:29 pm
cuz flash died you had to use waterfox to play it but it seems like now even flash doesn't work on waterfox so I'm not sure how I would use it
it makes it hard to use some gaia features too like zomg and the aquarium  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

Rian Winds

Dangerous Trainer

22,015 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:41 am
i used to love neopets, but for some reason..no idea what that was..(they never told me)..they deleted my account and never even told me why. i just noticed it when i got a message in my email saying they deleted it and that was that..
no warning, no reason for why...just that they had "deleted your account' and that was all there was to it.
had been on that almost as long as i have been on gaia..but..ah well*shrugs*..wasn't gonna start a new one or try to..just for them to pull that again and me to have wasted time caring for pets i will never see again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:38 pm
0ntogeny
I know it's an old site but it's still very active and I notice the main player base to be between 18-40. Figured maybe some of you guys here still played or knew about it at least. Just looking for some fellow neopets players (not the only game site I play obviously but I noticed there wasn't any posts about it here)

wow the nostalgia! I used to love neopets back in the day. but with all new things and stuff I gotta download and work with for a lot of things to work, I haven't been really able to play or get on.  

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500

0 Zeref 0
Vice Captain

Divine Spirit

11,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:41 pm
Musical_Vampire_Socks
cuz flash died you had to use waterfox to play it but it seems like now even flash doesn't work on waterfox so I'm not sure how I would use it

this is exactly what kept me from a lot of stuff on here, even on Gaia with zomg, housing, and aquarium, you gotta download it and I just don't trust it enough. I also have a Mac and safari sometimes make things hard to work with. I honestly don't know where to start. I haven't seen my Gaia house, aquarium, or even my car in ages lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:57 pm
0 Zeref 0
Musical_Vampire_Socks

this is exactly what kept me from a lot of stuff on here, even on Gaia with zomg, housing, and aquarium, you gotta download it and I just don't trust it enough. I also have a Mac and safari sometimes make things hard to work with. I honestly don't know where to start. I haven't seen my Gaia house, aquarium, or even my car in ages lol

to new users it probably appears like part of the site is broken which sucks
i did get it working though i hope gaia can make improvements soon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(ΦωΦ) life is soup, i am fork (ΦωΦ)  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
Jak's Act II_______________-___________PC Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items