Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: Link
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small cluster of flowers tied with one of his hair ribbons that he gathered from his first night with his mate.
Short IC Response: Zori was nervous. Glancing back he smiled in fond memory of his beloved awaiting him. He trotted off on the excuse he was going stargazing with one of the others. While that was partly true, he also wanted to do this. Looking back up he took a breath. "Oh wishing star. Please. Heed my plea. I would like to start a family with this stallion. I love him with all my heart, there's not doubting that. If granted this miracle, I'll shower the foal in love. They won't be alone, I won't let them cry. This foal won't be proof of my love for this stallion, that's proven every day of our lives. Instead, they'll be a reminder of it." he placed down a small cluster of flowers. Nudging them to make sure the ribbon was tied right. Nodding he rose his head before leaving to returning to the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 am
A True Friend

Who is Wishing?: User Image
Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: My name, it is Aleksy. I am come to this land from far away for to help those that are able but have yet to learn how to be helpings themselves. My family and friends come from long line for to teach. In time spent in lands, I have seen many that could use the helpings that we provide.
10 Things I Like:
* Natural Greys (Dapple/Paint)
* Lots of Volume Hair
* Long Hair
* Ribbons
* Critters
* Pastels
* Jewelry
* Wings
* Fetlocks
* Tribal Markings
10 Things I Don’t Like:
*Bald
*Short Hair
*Old Templates
*Single/Huge Braid template
* Gore
* Neon Colors
* Mers/Kelpi
* Minis
* Evil Types
* Template Accessories
What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Aleksy looks up into the night sky, sighing deeply before dropping into a deep bow. Although the single pink ribbon is precious to him. A symbol of the work he's doing for Gypsy Royale. He carefully tears a piece off in way of offering. Hoping that leaving the piece of ribbon will inspire another of his kind to come to this place... To help. To do good.  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:18 am
A True Friend

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: I was brought to these lands in the same fashion I am asking for help now. I love my best friend, she's great.. but it's been very solitary with just the two of us. I would be grateful for another friend, maybe one to enjoy flights with. Thank you great Star for the luck I have recieved

10 Things I Like:
Wings
Carousel
Masks
Long hair/tail combo
Big cats (stripes, rosettes etc)
Bells
Companions (plushie, critter but nothing creepy)
Ribbon
Starry theme
Paws

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Bald
Water features (mer, seathi, tails, etc)
Gore
Tentacles
Extra eyeballs
Skinwalker
Plants/trees
Olive color
Bones showing (bone markings are okay)
Spiders/insects

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A purple mask that she made herself with a little help from a native resting on top of one of her own wing feathers and a bell  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 am
My Long Lost Family Member
Soquili in search of a relative: User Image
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Female relative. I've got this family all planned race-wise out so the specific relation depends on which combo of breed traits you choose. xd
Straight Uni-Kirin: ABSOLON's oldest younger sister (he has 1 older brother and 4 younger sisters), and mother to his niece Damie.
Uni Halfbreed (with hair tail): ABSOLON's mother.
Uni (outwardly Pure) or Uni Halfbreed (possessing leonine tail and no horn,): ABSOLON's second-oldest younger sister.
Any other combo and i'll figure out a suitable place. o3o.

Race (first choice): Uni-Kirin
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Uni or Uni Halfbreed
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A sprig of an herb commonly used for healing, set afloat in a curved leaf filled with water from a pure mountain spring (carried ever-so-carefully and with tireless patience to the location of his offering.
Short IC Response: What does you soquili ask/tell the wishing star when he or she comes to ask to find their relative?
ABSOLON's lips curved into a slight smile, a rare sight become more common as of late now that his niece had returned to these lands. She had punctured his solitude with her high-energy antics, and though he appreciated the care and respect she showed his daily training rituals... he knew she longed for the in-between time of quiet (or... not so quiet) conversation. He peeked upwards with the slightly bemused gaze of a favored Uncle, a young stallion still in his prime and to some extent still figuring out who he was even as an eager niece clamored for his attention and advice. "Perhaps.... perhaps, fair wishing star, you might lure a female relative of ours near?" He was not picky. He knew, generally, where to find his extended family- but he could not in good faith leave his mountain training grounds yet. He was not ready, and to return now would be to undo and render moot many of his long hours of silent reflection and contemplation. And, truthfully, anyone would help immensely. "You see, it is not that I am not grateful to be reunited with my now-grown niece, quite the opposite in fact but... there are some questions..." he thought for a time, seeking to phrase this delicately; he assumed the Star All-Knowing, in any case, but that didn't mean he would be over-bold "... There are some things that should come from a female mind, and not mine own." he finished.
His niece showed no signs of wishing to leave his company. So, if he could not leave and she would not venture forth... perhaps... the Wishing Star might grant favor. heart  

The Dawn of Twilight

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:22 am
A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: [Savior]
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent or Lifemating List: Here!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? She leaves a few red columbine flowers she found in the temperate forest she calls home with her herd.
Short IC Response:
"Its funny....how fate keeps drawing me back here." Ikinya smiled, nestled alongside the shrine as she'd been here for nearly half an hour now; yet only spoke up now. "Sometimes, when I see your glow I think to myself I shouldn't be coming here. Yet...here I am." She thought hard of what she wanted to say, alone with her bare heart beating in her chest. "I figured...that if I kept coming...if more souls who needed a home would appear for us to raise, that I could keep running from my problems. Yet...I can't do that forever. We've been so blessed by your guidance...we have so many in our family we can call our own. Even obstacles, like our twin sons, A mer and seathi who could not leave the ocean. They all have made me so happy...I could not imagine life without them and welcome them with open heart. However...I was using your gifts to mask my own insecurities of having children of my own. For you see...our past surrogacy was met with...unfortunate outcomes. Since then I couldn't imagine going through something like that again, I don't think my heart could handle it." Ikinya's breath was shaky, but she regained her composure. "Then...we found sapphire. She's different, I can feel it...despite all her hardships her kindness knows no bounds. We're expecting, again." She smiled, standing up as she placed her offering to the star on its altar; taking a step back. "This is more of a thank you...for everything you've done for us. If you happen to see some soul who needs a home...you know where we are, possibly busy with small hooves of our own for a bit. Yet...i'll try too. Who knows, maybe i'll be able to see your light with little lives in this belly of mine. May the night see you well, Wishing star. Till next time..." The mare dipped her head, and headed back to her homeland; aware that her dear mate would probably be close by to walk with her back to their home.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:29 am
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: [x]
Lifemates: No 
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A small bunch of wild meadow flowers.
Short IC Response:

Dior is a proud stallion, he wants nothing more to gain the respect of his father and to prove his worth as a guard and protector for his families herd. He has little time beyond his personal training and is rather aloof with others. However when he meet Ylva her flirtatious manners broke down a little of his coolness and he began to warm to the bubbly mare.

He finds himself on this night with a moments respite from his duties and stares skywards, he notes the large bright star to the east and dismisses the rumours he has heard spoken by some of the travellers through the herd. Luthien, his mother, was fond of Ylva, though his mother made friends easily however the two did seem as thick as thieves recently. His mother doted on his brothers foals and constantly suggested at him about such things… it’d couldn’t hurt could it? He looked skywards again and simply thought to himself, I could do with stretching my wings anyway.

junglerunner

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 am
A True Friend

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Zephyr was always the kind of being that would enjoy a hot cup of tea and the setting of the sun. But he always felt that he needed someone to share it with. He felt like half of him was missing. He wondered if wishing on a star could make his wish come true. "Star bright, star light. First start I see tonight. Wish I may, wish I might, have this wish tonight." He spoke before closing his eyes and wishing for someone to fill the other half of his heart.
10 Things I Like:
Fluff
Claws
Paws
Complimenting colors
feathers
naturals
Celtic
Artistic inspiration
10 Things I Don’t Like:
SUPER bright eye rape colors
Cockroaches
super gore

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Zephyr leaves his teapot and a warm cup of tea for the wishing star  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:52 am
A Miracle Foal

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to at least one RP that indicates them as a couple: RP Link
Link to approval post of the owner of the other parent: I own both (: but I have the link here!
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? They (as a family) weaved together pieces of their baskets (namely from Rualie, Elanordir and Uruvion) and beads from Laer and Tempy's hair.
Short IC Response:
Quote:
The group cuddled as a family. Laermeluion's cape draped over himself, Temperance, and their youngest child, Uruvion. Rualie and Elanordir were on their mother's back in their miniature forms. The children were soundly sleeping, tired from their day of work.

They had spent the morning and early day debating. What would they offer the star this time around? Laer and Tempy were more than happy with what they had, but the children had insisted -- this was how they came to be and they wanted more siblings, more to love.

Tempy looked up at Laer and cuddled his chest. They spoke, but in hushed tones. "I'm happy with our children, but... If we're blessed again, there will just be more to love!"

Laer grinned at his love and nuzzled her head. "Of course, Little One."

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:13 pm
Relation: Sister
Race (first choice): Kirin
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Unicorn
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A tarot card and the glittering shard of fallen star.
Short IC Response: She had seen this star many times, and she had felt the energy radiating from it, but never before had she felt the urge to wish upon it. This time however, her feelings toward the star were different and she felt pulled by its powerful aura. As though in subconscious preparation for this day she had collected two items whilst on her wanderings, and she felt now was the time to use them.

With a hoof she drew a circle in the dirt and began lining it with flowers of the whitest hue. Once the altar had been constructed she first delicately placed the tarot card face up to reveal a mare made of stars, and atop that she set the piece of a fallen star she had stumbled upon in one of her weakest moments. With a deep breath she stepped back and tilted her chin toward the heavens above, she then closed her sorrowful blue eyes and began her wish.

"I was taken from my family at a very young age by the Blood Moon Carnival, and in that moment I knew I would never see them again." Her voice began to quiver but she steadied herself after a moment. "Please, I beg of you, help me to make that sentiment untrue. I wish to feel the warmth of family once more, to be able to fill the void within my heart and soul. Oh celestial being, grant me this wish. Allow me to feel some happiness amongst my misery."

The spirits surrounding her remained silent, moved by the mare's words for the first time since they had attached themselves to her. Tatiana had often fought against insanity due to her kalona/kirin blood. Now, she wished for help in her struggle. "Please." She whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:04 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert & Itemless
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A silky black kerchief with red paisley patterning, a token of Eve's favor.
Short IC Response:
Once more he had been drawn to this familiar hilltop of where the wishing star altar proudly sat, and once more the wishing star shone large and bright within the sky. Unlike last time however, a seed of hope was beginning to take root within the older stallion. It was a small thing, and certainly Jorah still doubted the wishing star's powers, but it was enough that now here he stood before the altar. After all, was it not the wishing star that had granted him his daughter Daenys? His pride and his joy. Had the star not answered his plea, taken his gift and bestowed upon him which he thought he would never have? Jorah wasn't entirely sure what exactly he believed, surely no stars possessed such magic? And yet...

With a certain carefulness and delicacy Jorah placed the silken kerchief gifted to him by Guinevere upon the altar, and bowed his head respectfully before taking a step back to stare once more up at the shining star. He had come to care for the mare quite deeply after that fateful day in which he had come to her rescue, and in thanks she had given him her kerchief. Ever since they had grown closer. In truth he doted upon her, some might even say she had him wrapped around her hoof - but such was never said where Jorah could hear.

Regardless, here was where he now stood (from gentle prompting by Guinevere), wishing once again that if the stars allowed it, he could become a father once more.  

-Diamond-Elephant-

Dapper Mage

11,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Aneiron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 pm
A True Friend

Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: Amarth slithered up to the alter that he had seen many before him use. He had been hiding in the tall grasses watching for a while as one after the next each soquili and familiar alike went to the alter and left their offering. He looked down at the Plants and other odds and ends he had brought with him. 'Will it be enough?' he wondered to himself. He had been lonely for so long that he wished for a companion. Someone who he could share his love of plants and the stars with. He had a devious nature and didn't mind playing a prank or two or leaving a bit of poison ivy where it shouldn't be, but what he wanted more then anything was a friend. He looked up to the star.

"Please.... My wish is for a friend, someone who I can share everything with..." He looked away from the star. He looked down to the ground and nudged the pile of things he had brought up to the alter. "Please accept my offering..." With one last look to the star he turned and slithered back into the darkness of the forest. Maybe one day, he would have his wish granted.

10 Things I Like:
Wings
Dragons
Plants
Space/celestial
Long hair
Paws & Claws
Gore/skeletal
Phoenixes
Armor
Companions (Like foxes or critters around the Soquili)

10 Things I Don’t Like:
Minis
Overly Pink
most short hair
Spiders

What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? Amarth leaves some of the Plants and other odds and ends he had been collecting throughout his journey. It wasn't much, but he hoped it would be enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:11 pm
Uncert ll No Armor, Uncert
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Unicorn
Race (2nd choice, must be mini, common or uncommon): Wind
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A piece of his armor.
Short IC Response: Thunj approaches the top of the hill, his steps slowing as he finds flat ground. He glances behind him just a bit. No one is around, and he prefers it that way. He has seen the star many times, wished upon it before, but has always maintained a bit of doubt. Still, he has searched so long by himself, what harm could it do to enlist the star's abilities. He carefully removes a piece of his armor and sets it down.

"I am grateful to be here, to weather storms and guide others through them, but I could not have been sent here alone. I know I have kin out there. If you can help me find them, others who share the same destiny as me please," he stares up at the sky, at the stars. "Please help me find them."  

Windy dasher

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:28 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Both mine. <3
Lifemates: No.
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? An extra enameled piece of armor.
Short IC Response: Herod stood at the top of a hill, short tail flicking in the night air. The star shone bright again - he had seen it a few times, but never so high as tonight. And he'd heard, before, what it did for those who wished upon it: brought children, familiars, friends, loved ones home from the heavens and long journeys. The foals were what baffled him. Couples wished for foals and received them, once in a while. But they were not always what was expected; though they were a surprise in the first place, not all of them turned out like their parents. His own wish was a slightly errant one. "Maybe some responsibility would be nice," he muttered, and walked back down the hill, still murmuring about purpose in the silver light of the star above him. As he walked, a piece of metal fell off his helm, and he decided to leave it there as an offering to the star - for those less fortunate than him, who might not have anything to give it. A voice far back in his mind, though, murmured about what would happen if he left it there for himself...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:37 pm
An Extra Gift
Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert & Itemless
Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert
Link to Breeding Permission: Link
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?
A silky black kerchief matching the flowing fabric draped upon her back, similar to the one she gave Jorah the day she met him.
Short IC Response:
It was so easy to fool stallions into believing she was a pitiable weak female who needed the protection of a strong male, sometimes it irked her that they fell so easily into her trap, where was the sport? The fun? The danger of the chase and the probability of being caught? Jorah had ‘rescued’ her like the others and showed his promise of being an interesting plaything; she especially liked the idea of their children, oh how she would twist their minds and make them into her perfect little minions. Since he had saved her on that day (she gave him a token of her thanks) he has doted upon her, and so she knew that the time was coming near, both of them would wish for children from the stars above. He would wish out of love and she would wish out of spite and a desire to create an army.

Her brown eyes looked up at the sparkling stars, still in her false persona, just in case her voice could carry to the infatuated stallion below, “Please, great stars above, grant me my desire.” She bowed her head in respect and then slowly made her way down the hill to the stallion who provided her current entertainment. How long he would last, the heavens only knew.  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:05 pm
Relation (mother, father, brother, sister, etc): Sister
Race (first choice): Unicorn
Race (2nd choice): Regular
What does your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star? A bundle of white roses tied with a bit of hair from her tail.
Short IC Response: Aluana placed the blundle of flowers on the top of the hill, then cast her gaze upward again.
"I hope that they are well, Bright Star, the family I left behind. I have been thinking about them much as of late." She flicked her tail and looked at down at the flowers for a moment. "These are my sister's favorite flower, or they were. It was one of the things we had in common, our like of these." She looked back up to the Star. "I think I miss her most of all. If it's within your powers, I would very much like to see her again. I do so wish to talk with her and tell her of all I have done, and find out how she has been. Please, Bright Star, if you can- reunite me with my sister."
Aluana closed her eyes and bowed her head, wishing the wish in her heart as well. After a moment, she looked back to the star. "If you cannot do that, can you at least watch over her and the rest of my family? Thank you."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff