Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
To find a family friend. (PRP Questrille x Zorion)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:34 pm
User Image

It was a rainy day when his father Kheelan Iza had approached him about a task . Having thought it would be a simple task he was rightly shocked when the task turned out to be something that would take time and traveling to do. Yet he isn't one that would say no to his parents. Along with the fact he has been very restless lately. Having dreamed for adventure for most of his life. This task fulfills the very thing he had dreamed of. To go on an adventure. Even if it is to find one of his dad's friends. This Zorion from what his father told him is a cerynei with curly purple and green hair and a green ribbon. Yet what if he finds someone similar? Surely he wouldn't have the misfortune to stumble upon a similar soquili and falsely approach them as if they are this Zorion.. That would be rather embarrassing!

It had been five days since his father had sent him off on this task. The weather had cleared and the ground has soaked up the moisture that had fallen not to long ago. Laying hard and compact, firm under his hooves. He is already missing his sisters and his half brother. Though he is having some fun on his own. Yet he wonders how much further is this place which his father met Zorion? Is it too much further? How many more days to go? Then there is the question on if he is going the right direction. Did he miss a turn? He has been following the direction his father told him to go. Found the landmarks yet there are not to many left to come across. He hopes that he finds this Zorion soon. It would be nice to have some company.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:55 pm
User Image It had been raining for a few days and Zorion was so bored. He was careful about the rain and his scarf that was for sure. Nuzzling the other member of his herd, Sui he whinnied in delight before trotting out to see the skies clear. After a few steps the young stallion let out a horse-like cheer of elation. With a flicker of his mane to his elder herd member he was off. The ground was firm beneath his hooves. the feeling of the wind in his mane and feeling his scarf flapping behind him.

As he ran his mind wandered as it often did. He thought flying to Kheelan Iza. The flutter who allowed him to become more comfortable with himself. He was glad to have met the other male, maybe he would see him again. The flutter seemed like the sort of stallion who would enjoy a good run. As Zorion leaped over a fallen log, he flicked the scarf over his back. Ha! Won't get caught now will you! He was so proud of himself....

That he completely didn't see the bush or the second log which laid beyond it. With a startled cry the pastel cyreni found himself with his flanks stuck in the log and his scarf nearly completely off his body. A small loop around his neck kept it on him while majority of it was wound in the bush. A small trail led to under the log..how that happened he really didn't want to know. Zorion groaned, "Really?!?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:15 pm
User Image

Coming across another one of his father's landmarks. Questrille lets out a cry of jubilation. He is on the right track! Oh how grateful he is to have found the tree split in half one side dead the other alive and well. It means he has less than a days travel til he comes upon the spot of his fathers encounter with Zorion. Now he must turn down a beaten path.. Stopping in place he turns around slowly. His eyes searching for a path. " Ah-ha! There you are! Stepping forward his spirits lift as he moves along the path at a trot. Keeping in mind to watch his step as who knows what sort of things he could step on.

Wondering if his father's tales ring true. He is curious to see if butterflies really do stay beside the cerynei. He finds it peculiar to be sure! His brother Emrys would be so fascinated. Though he would also try to catch one. Thankfully the mare Ambryn has his brothers attention under control. That cerynei mare has a way with handling Emrys. He himself finds the mare to be a bit... serious in nature. Not along his personal interests. Yet he also doesn't find mares to his own interests. Stallions are more up his alley. He always knew he was gay. Though he doesn't think that his family knows. Well.. he has a inkling that his father might have noticed.. but maybe not his siblings..

It was while his mind was wandering when he comes upon a most curious sight. His gaze lands on a cerynei that very much resembles the stallion his father described. Why is he laying like that? It looks as though the other is in a most unfortunate situation indeed. Clearing his throat he steps forward. How will he play this? He stops to look at the log as he tries to figure out the best way to move it." You are in an interesting situation here. You wouldn't.. by chance be the stallion named Zorion would you? " His eyes meets the other."My name's Questrille.. Here let me help you."

Moving forward he lowers his head and presses the flat of his forehead against the log and starts to push.Soon the scarf gets out from under the log and then he moves to help get the other out of the log itself. Once that is done he steps back to give the other room."Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm
Cheyriddle4
i'm stealing that image >[

Zorian was contemplating his current issue. Why? Oh why? Was he the one to always get into these sort of things? He wiggled a little and let out a huff. Squeaking like a mare he looked up at the sudden noise. He blinked at the fair haired stallion before nodding, "A-ah this is quite common with me actually.."

Wait...how did this young stallion know his name he blinked looking the male over; "H-how do I know you?" he asked then shook his head, "Manners! Yes, I am Zorion....what brings here in my sights?" he asked.

The smaller stallion was grateful for the assistance. Mentally he marveled at the strength the other had. He chuckled giving the bigger stallion a gentle nuzzle, "I'm just fine. Thank you for the help...most were either analytic or...brutus about their way of aid. Yours was most preferable." he slowly gathered the scarf tossing it back around himself. Chuckling as the butterflies resumed their fluttering about his form. He let one land on his nose giving it a reassuring whinny before it fluttered off to rest on one of his antlers.

He looked at the newcomer, "Again, Questrille. Interesting name. My thanks for the aid..."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:34 am
User Image

Having watched the other looking up at him from such an angle. He was even more swayed to help the stallion. His father did warn him about the scarf. His father worried about the cerynei quite a bit and from this vantage point he can understand why. The scarf is so long and easily trapped in things."I could very well imagine. With the length of your scarf it must get caught quite a few times."

He doesn't answer the other's question at first. Mostly because he would rather have the other standing. Considering he will be the one telling this stallion of his fathers blessings of having two batches of children. He briefly wonders why his father sent him here. Sometimes his father asks things with a motive in mind.. Yet is this one of these times? When the other is back on his feet he nods his head."Now that you are safely up and about. I shall answer your questions. You do not know me specifically. Yet you are a friend of my families. My father Kheelan Iza sent me to find you. I have no idea why. He asked me to find you and keep you company for a while.As he is very fond of you and would like to know how you fare." Wondering if that is a good enough explanation he smiles as the other nuzzles him in thanks.

Tilting his head he wonders what ways others went about this situation. There couldn't be too many ways..."Other ways hmm? Perhaps once we get acquainted you will tell me of these events? They sound like quite entertaining stories.. Different from my brother Emrys's made up stories.Though I admit... when my father told me butterflies gathered to you I was skeptical... but it is amazing actually to see that it is true. Though I wouldn't wish for my brother to see them.. Well my half brother... he's older than me and my two sisters... He's from my fathers first bunch.. I from his second. Two older half brothers and two full blooded sisters.
Blinking he realizes that he must have been rambling." I'm sorry! I started rambling and that is quite rude considering that this news must seem... odd to you."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:30 pm
Cheyriddle4
User Image

Having watched the other looking up at him from such an angle. He was even more swayed to help the stallion. His father did warn him about the scarf. His father worried about the cerynei quite a bit and from this vantage point he can understand why. The scarf is so long and easily trapped in things."I could very well imagine. With the length of your scarf it must get caught quite a few times."

He doesn't answer the other's question at first. Mostly because he would rather have the other standing. Considering he will be the one telling this stallion of his fathers blessings of having two batches of children. He briefly wonders why his father sent him here. Sometimes his father asks things with a motive in mind.. Yet is this one of these times? When the other is back on his feet he nods his head."Now that you are safely up and about. I shall answer your questions. You do not know me specifically. Yet you are a friend of my families. My father Kheelan Iza sent me to find you. I have no idea why. He asked me to find you and keep you company for a while.As he is very fond of you and would like to know how you fare." Wondering if that is a good enough explanation he smiles as the other nuzzles him in thanks.

Tilting his head he wonders what ways others went about this situation. There couldn't be too many ways..."Other ways hmm? Perhaps once we get acquainted you will tell me of these events? They sound like quite entertaining stories.. Different from my brother Emrys's made up stories.Though I admit... when my father told me butterflies gathered to you I was skeptical... but it is amazing actually to see that it is true. Though I wouldn't wish for my brother to see them.. Well my half brother... he's older than me and my two sisters... He's from my fathers first bunch.. I from his second. Two older half brothers and two full blooded sisters.
Blinking he realizes that he must have been rambling." I'm sorry! I started rambling and that is quite rude considering that this news must seem... odd to you."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:44 pm
Cheyriddle4

Zorion watched the young stallion. Well, age certainly wasn't a factor here. The male chuckled to himself at the thought. The stallion before him was certainly a interesting sort, "Well, it was a gift from my human who gives us shelter. They uh....sorta went overboard to make sure I wouldn't lose it."

Zorion stood finding himself nose-to-chin with the other stallion. He blinked a few before looking up, his antlers the only real thing making them the same height. He let out a happy whinny at hearing Questrille's words, "You're one of Kheelan's offspring!!! That's amazing. Good to know he found someone. Yes. Yes. I wouldn't mind your company. Please, please. Walk with me?"

The slender male chuckled, "No no, ramble on. I like to hear of how Kheelan is faring. I don't mind you at all. Your...refreshing. Its good to know one of us has a family to watch over."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 am
User Image

Tilting his head he wonders about whether Zorion's human is like other ones. The human that wanders around close to where he and his family stays doesn't usually come near that often. Though she does sing to them before going on their way to perhaps wander among other soquili. He hasn't the slightest clue. The woman is a mystery to him. Chuckling he lifts a bit of the scarf between his lips and lets it fall."I would say definitely did go overboard. Though the thought is what counts isn't it? Is your human nice? There is one that comes to sing to us in the clearing where my family lives. But the woman doesn't dare touch us. Well... not often. If anyone she does pet my father's forehead when he goes to see if she would try. Though she seems friendly enough. Though other people have come to our clearing too.. Two other woman.. My sisters seemed to have bonded somewhat to them. "

Watching the other he is aware of the size difference between them. The other is shorter than himself. Which would make it entertaining to see him next to his half brother Emrys who has the height of a draft like his mother was. "Yes I am. He had a fling which brought my brothers Imre and Emrys. The mare was a mix of a draft and those that one would call Hippogryphs. My brother Imre is more serious and not as playful as Emrys. Imre takes after our father in looks of blue and purples with the same kirin build and unicorn horn as papa. Emrys I assume took after their mother as he has a mane with both hair and feathers. The build of a draft and a unicorn tail along with a kirin horn. Different from our fathers but he has the same wings as fathers.. Then there is Kheelah my sister who has a coat of black, bright blue. She has fathers horn and wings. She was the only one that took any of fathers other traits while my sister Kaiya and I took after our mother. Who is a regular soquili. Though my sister has some of papa's markings and has a coat of pinks and purples. While I took mothers markings but dad's coloring."

He nods and moves to walk with him."It was while he was traveling with Emrys as a colt when he met our mother Adelia. Emrys actually found her. She and father got along really well and they have fallen for each other. Then we came along. He is happy with her though they both agree that they have no wish to make the lifemating bond as the future is not certain." Glancing over at the other he listens to the older male. Though age is not really that much of a factor. From what his father said. Zorion is about father's age and his father isn't old at all. "It is good to know my ramblings aren't bothering you. Though I still wondering as to why my father did send me to find you.. His tone suggested he wanted me to learn something." Mind drifting he stops as he wonders if by chance his father somehow gotten wind of his interest in males..If so how? He has never uttered his interest to anyone other than Kaiya that one day and she wouldn't tell his secret would she? She is his sister... They are blood! Nervous at the thoughts in his head he moves forward. No.. surely that isn't why.. How could his father have known if that was the case? "Do you not have any family to call your own? If not why don't you?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:42 am
Cheyriddle4

Zorion chuckled. Oh his human was far from like others, they were silent. Seemingly understanding after watching them for a while. Interacted as it was needed not as a constant and above all. He couldn't tell if they were male or female. Feeling the other lift the scarf had him turning his head to watch the younger male. Zorion chuckled. "Yes it is. My human is odd. We can't tell their gender yet that doesn't seem to be a change of pace for them. They constantly wear this large flapping cloth that I've hear the oldest of us call a...poncho. I've never seen them approach one of us without us giving them some form of agreement. If a newcomer does appear they seem to take it in stride and merely enlarge our safety zone. Though there's a few glens around their home we've claimed to set up small herds in. I...I don't want to leave them alone. They seem so small...I've seen their interaction with other humans. Its...pretty much if not near indifferent then totally uncaring"

Looking up he blinks at their size difference. Well, its not like he was always the biggest of the bunch. Hearing all of the siblings he hums, "That sounds like a nice large family. Its a good thing your father has his happiness." thinking of their meeting sent a small pang of pain. He had come to affectionate terms with the other male but understood their interests were in two different places. Sometimes he wished he was a mare. Would make things easier but then again...it meant he couldn't be himself really. He was born a stallion for a reason. Maybe to show others a lesson or give comfort to the human he had come to adore as family. He tilted his head as he listened to the two females that the young stallions father mated with. Whoa. He looked over at the other male. "Hippogryphs are not to be taken lightly. Those siblings born of that union will be a tad stronger than you bodily speaking, but in most cases the will of the spirit can outmatch that of the body."

As they walked Zorion chuckled. "A child knows best when it comes to a new mother, it seems. That's good one can have a stable relationship with another on the basis of friendship." hearing that their not lifemated had the other stallion humming in thought. "Huh...well that's their choice. I just hope nothing attempts to be nefarious and tear them apart. It would be upsetting if I learned a friend was played with by evil spirits. Well...your father was insightful. I suppose he wanted you to meet others of varying breeds to learn to keep an open heart." He looked to the other stallion. His hooves faltering a bit. How does he explain that? What should he say? Oh fodder and muck...he glanced to the younger stallion. Taking a breath he spoke. "My family is my herd I'm with now. I...don't expect offspring naturally. I...I'm not interested in mares." there he said it. Now here comes the judging...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

Questrille listens and nods. His father once mentioned something like that to him. Said the human was very friendly and respectful. One that they could trust to not do any harm to them. Not like some others that they have heard tales of that hunt their kind."Father told me of your human before I left to find you. The human that comes around our family is slightly different. I see some interaction with one of their kind. Yet, it's like they can't fully participate with their kind.. Sorta like they go along with the flow, but are hesitant to join in without invitation. Father held great respect for your human and was grateful for the kindness your human showed him. "

He looks at the smaller male and smiles. He can't help but like their size difference. Something about it makes him feel as though he can protect him..Along with be a good snuggle buddy on a cold night.. Blinking at the thoughts he shakes his head. Zorion is attractive. He will gladly admit that. He's plenty nice too. With these thoughts he already knows he is growing fond of the smaller stallion. Despite their differences. He nods with Zorion's words." Yes, It is definitely a good thing. Despite the fact that my sisters can drive us crazy. Though I am closer to my youngest sister than my older sister. I am the middle child of my immediate siblings." He goes on and looks over and is amused by the others shocked expression. He knows this about his eldest brothers. Though he loves his brothers anyway." They are not. I feel that whatever happened to my brother Imre. He was the one that was raised by the mother. I can't help but feel that she affected him in a bad way. He doesn't like talking about her. Though he and Emrys are close. He seems to hold himself back in a way. Emrys is the only one that can really get away with some things. It's like they have a special bond. Though Emrys is the only one that shows hippogryph blood. He has a mane that is part hair part feathers."

As Zorion mentions his hopes for his father he can't help but worry. He really doesn't think anyone would get between his father and mother. Yet he can't be sure. He prays that they stick together. Despite their situation they both have mutual love for each other. His father did say that whatever happens. Love is always enough. Love will get one through the darkest of times. He stops as the other speaks of his orientation. He watches the other and is shocked. The other is gay like him?! Is this why his father sent him? To meet someone that also holds the same sexual orientation as him.. And to say that he knows? He hadn't ever told his father that he was gay.. How did he know? He doesn't think his sister would have told.. She just wouldn't do that.. "I'm sorry. I was shocked. Pleasantly shocked.. I didn't mean to appear rude. I just.. haven't met another male that also liked males.. Maybe that's why my father sent me to you.. Though I have no idea how he found out that I like males.."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:03 am
Cheyriddle4

Hearing the praise to his shy human had the smaller stallion letting out a small happy trill. He knew that the poncho wearing creature was one of silence and reserve. It wasn't out of any mental issues, that he knew or else they would not of been able to produce the wears they did. It seemed more out of preference and habit. Silence was their default way of greeting in the morning, followed by a small stroke to the nose of the nearest steed. Being reserved was how they weathered through what Zori thought were insults spoken to them from others. If the subtle pain flashing across his human's face after a particularly loud visit to a certain other human was anything to go by. That or...his human simply had family trouble. He would rather go with the family troubles. Those were easier to deal with. Oh how he wished to be able to talk to his human...that would clear everything up. "My human enjoys helping others...I would like to think that to them. Assisting your Father was something they took joy in."

He looked back up again taking note of their size differences. Questrille would make a good strong protective mate to a lucky mare one day. If the young stallion found the right one that is. The thought sort of made Zori jealous, what sort of mare would this strapping stallion land himself. Zorion wasn't one to lie to himself, Quest was impressive. Pleasing to the eye and above all. Zori liked the personality he was seeing. Quest was young, that was apparent in how he phrased himself, but...Zori could hear the wise stallion he could make. Was he...actually checking out a younger stallion? Oh goodness. Zorion blushed as he shook his mane out a little. A few petals falling to the ground, he watched them then his head shot up at the other stallions confession.

Oh....great...spirits. Was this a sign, Zorion wouldn't be able to handle himself if this was. Oh spirits what does he do? Nod and accept...well that was a given. Be happy for Quest, well of course. It took courage to out yourself like that. Ask to meet him again and perhaps explore the option of being companions.....

Whoa.

Where did that thought come from? Though...thinking on it. Zorion wouldn't deny he was attracted to the other stallion. There was some instant affection. It wasn't grand, but it was there. Deep enough that Zori knew it could bloom into a flower he would wear with pride. Should he take the plunge? Should he attempt something he knew was a long shot? Should he risk his heart? Should he stop talking to himself and buck up already?! Zorion took a deep breath before attempting to speak. "Q-q-quest. Would....would y-you...ugh." he looked down at the ground shyly. "W-would you like to...s-stay the night here? O-o-or if you prefer...meet again?"

He looked everywhere but up at the other stallion....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:04 am
User Image

Questrille grins at the small trill of joy that came from the other. He can't help but to think that it was so adorable and especially coming from such a cute stallion. Eyes alight with amusement and contentment he reaches forward and nuzzles the other gently before nodding at the others words."I believe that my father understood that and was very appreciative of that. Nights can be cold and he was definitely tired by how he told of it. He mentioned once that he wished he would have kept it. Said that the blanket was one of the warmest things ever other than having his mate beside him. Quite frankly I am curious myself about these amazing blankets."

Watching the other he gives the other a quizzical look as the other stallion has different emotions crossing his face. What is he thinking? Whatever it is he can feel the pang of protectiveness go through him. Without thought he moves closer to the cerynei stallion. He didn't expect the others head to shoot up and had to jump to the side quickly so he wouldn't get hit with a pair of antlers. Blood pumping he lets out a chuckle."Almost got antlered there. There's something to get the blood going." His voice light with nervous amusement.

When the other speaks he goes silent and patiently waits for him to ask his question. His heart leaps and a smile spreads across his face before being replaced with a smirk. A rare sense of cockiness comes across him as he nods before moving beside him again." I'm gonna take that as an invitation for me to date you Zorion. Whether that was how you meant it or not. Your pleasing to the eye and to be frank I find you attractive.So yes I shall stay for however long you want me too cutie." He nuzzles the other before a thought flickers through his mind. He bursts out laughing." My goodness.. For some reason I think my father played matchmaker with us!"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 am
Cheyriddle4

Zori felt the nuzzle as he became lost in thought, unknowingly leaning into it the smaller stallion took a few surprsied steps back. "Oh I'm sorry! Ah...yes, i'm sure my human would make your a blanket. It does get rather cold up here. I didn't hurt you did I?"

He stepped close to inspect. Seeing no beads of blood he smiled happily. Good. He did hurt the other stallion. While he was that close the smaller male gently nuzzled the side of Quest's neck. Moving close his ears flicked in their shock as his intent was fully understood. Then returned. Smiling he nodded. "Good. I'd like you to stay for quite some time, Quest." after hearing Quest's thought the smaller stallion blinked before chuckling. "My I think your right. Crafty stallion."

He gave Quest an affectionate n** to his mane. Leaning against the other he felt...safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

He shakes his head at the question. He hadn't been hurt. Yet he is flattered that the other was concerned."No I wasn't hurt Zorion. Thank you for your concern. I would be honored to receive such a blanket when the time comes.I would cherish such a gift." Of that he is sure. He likes being at a comfortable temperature. At the light nuzzle he gives a sweet smile at the smaller male. He liked the touch of affection and he can't help but to give a whoop of joy as the other agrees with his bold statement. He can stay and get to know the other better. This makes him happy.

"I am very happy to stay for a long time. You are a good stallion with a good heart. I can tell that. I want to make you happy Zori." He grins at the next statement." Yeah he can be crafty.. though I never knew he caught on about my sexuality.. I only told one of my sisters. But I am glad he noticed so I could meet you." He moves to lift his head over the others neck and brings him closer so they are pressed together side by side. Filled with contentment and joy he relishes this contact.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas