Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[prp] Lighting and Fire (Andrew and Tor) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:50 pm
Today was a different technique day. The last time he had tried this was in a match and it just didn't go well. Usually he was working on control, and shapes, but today he was working on fire spells. Even if they exhausted him. Andrew lifted his hands concentrating on changing its property.

The poor mini he had chosen as a target quivered on it's leash. It was just a dust bunny, just enough fear to see it it actually worked. There were a million other dust bunnies around. Andrew didn't feel too sorry for it. If it survived he would nurse it to health and set it loose. if not, dinner.

He had chosen a quiet part of the woods, no one should bother him out here. The only one who knew about his tiny training ground was Uru, and that was a one time deal.

No this wasn't enough, the color wasn't right, he couldn't feel it. The mini would die, simply burn up. How to fix? he paced around a bit.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:32 am
phantompanther13

He had to take a walk to think. Reflect on his experience so far in this school. The place was weird, but refreshing. It allowed him to think on his path that he was taking and ask himself some questions about his inner heart that he would normally never ask. Questions, his parents would most likely be afraid for him if he ever voiced them out loud.

As he walked further into the woods, not minding his path. He knew his instincts would allow him to scent track his way back to his room. He looked up in time to see...FLAMES?!? Seeing a small quivering mini the little dragon felt lighting crackle along his body. A small static shield cloaking him out of instinct before he shot forward. Scooping up the mini he rolled as the flames hit nothing.

Sliding to a stop the small dragon popped up and looked down to the thing in his arms. He was taught no matter how small, life was...precious. As he looked back small crackles of lighting created a sparklers effect around him. His voice was a childish squeak. "What is wrong with you?!? Attacking a innocent mini like that."

He craddled the small thing. A childish pout. "Your a bully aren't you?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:05 pm
Andrew looked up just in time to see a younger student suddenly claim his mini. Andrew's tail blazed ans swayed in annoyance. "What's your problem. Where do you think food comes from?" He paced over. "I'm practicing a technique and it requires a living target. I'll eat it after." Andrew wasn't cruel. He wasn't doing this just to kill. It wasn't sport.

With his hands on his hips, andrew looked over the kid who was more tail than anything else, and was he sparking? and honestly he hadn't even been that close to the mini, what was the kid panicking for. It was just a dust bunny, minis got chomped up all the time around here. Jack, the kid looked half monster, he probably was one of those who ate wild minis. "It's called a food chain. Demons are on top and minis are on the bottom." Demons were of course the very top. Not that he was particularly prejudice against other students. He wasn't. But it was the way of things. Demons top, then maybe monsters, and reapers and then ghosts and undead. Then minis. The dust bunny was certainly the bottom of the list.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:12 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten pouted. Craddling the dust bunny close as he looked down at the poor thing. He knew all that it was just...just. His tail curled close to him as he felt tears well up. He was small, smaller than most of his Clan. His elders chalked it up to him being a mixed breed. Two different dragons melding into one, he wasn't the first hybrid of his clan. He was just...small. Therefore in dragon terms. He was weak. He was unneeded. Torsten shook his head as he felt himself confronting the darker parts of his life. The parts he tried everyday to ignore and push down. He looked back up. Glaring at the demon.

"It doesn't matter! Just because its smaller than you doesn't mean you have the right to say if it lives or dies! Everything has worth..." he felt the tears. Oh crap...this wasn't dragon-kin of him at all. He wiped at his eyes with his sleeve. "...no matter the size."

No he was not crying...it was just a cold sweat.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:48 am
"Are you crying? Gross." seriously water works, knock it off. What was this kid's problem. "I'm not trying to kill it kid." he was just practicing out here, alone away from anyone afraid of fire. Except his space seemed to be invaded anyway.

Except... maybe the kid would work a little better. He must have been a snot, from the size of him. Not that size wise Andrew was much bigger. At all of 5'6" Andrew wasn't growing much. He himself was more wing than anything, so when he puffed up he looked a lot bigger. Currently though the wings just drifted in a comfortable ground position, folded and left to drift in the air beside him. Honestly the scariest thing about Andrew was his tail being on fire. But that required no effort on Andrew's part at all. None. But with the way the kid was wailing he might as well have been a 100 foot monster, just because he had chosen a dust bunny for target practice.

"Tell you what. You stand there and let me try my FEAR on you and I'll let you have the dust bunny. But no more crying." he wouldn't really hurt the kid... just light him on fire a little. Ok it would hurt and might leave a mark but... that was the point. Even so Andrew highly doubted that the kid would let him. Most creeple were just to afraid of a little fire.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:21 am
phantompanther13

All 4'9 of Torsten stood as his tail curled around him. He looked at the other male. Looked like a fire demon...great. He couldn't get really hurt by them but their flames were murder on his hair staying in place. He thought about it and with tear free eyes leveled a stare at the other male. "Your insane if you think I'm going to stand still during this."

This would be treated like a exercise, the male before him obviously had a power trip or two in his lifetime. Perhaps someone should put him in his place. He tucked the dust bunny into his kimono giggling as it snuggled in. "You stay right there little one. I'm just gunna play with this guy."

He looked up to the other male wondering what sort of person he was now facing.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:36 am
Andrew stared at the kid... he didn't want to do this. The kid was far more interested in the mini that anything else, but he was still stealing it. Even if the kid put on a brave front he was still going to wiggle and defeat the purpose of Andrew's target practice.

Andrew sighed. "Fine. Just pay up. 3 seeds for the dust bunny. You ain't getting it from me for free."

The fire dissipated form his hands and he held on out clearly expecting money to be placed inside of it. His tail was still on fire but the rest of him looked as calm as could be. Really Andrew's tail was always on fire. Nothing he could do about it.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:08 am
phantompanther13

Torsten walked forward placing 3 seeds in the other male's palm. The youth crossed his arms tilting his head as he thought. "So, who are you?" his bright pastel eyes were curious as he walked around the male. "I'm not used to seeing Fire Demons without another to compliment them...most likely a Lighting as Lighting sparks Fires in some conditions. Ah...manners. I'm Torsten Raijinn, 1st Year Lighting Dragon. Monster dorms. I would say nice to meet you...but I'm still up in the air about that."

As he spoke he rocked back and forth on his geta.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:09 pm
"Andrew." he told him the name he used at the school. "And you and the rest of the school." he sighed. This kid's reaction was so typical he just gave up before they even started. He just watched the kid walk around him in annoyance. His tail flicked back and forth, flames flickering.

"I'm a flame demon. And most flame demons stay in firelands." well his cousin was around here too but she didn't count as she was no longer in the school. "Or at least some place warm." it was warm out today being summer but Andrew would still considered his a cold area. If not in firelands, most camped out near active volcanoes and the such.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:50 am
phantompanther13

Torsten blinked at the tone. The male was standoffish that was for sure. He put his hands on his small hips and flickered his tail behind him. It was at least twice as long as the youth was tall, which was saying a lot since Tor was 4ft 9in. He tilted his head. "You aren't doing anything? Was I misunderstood? I meant that you could practice, but what's the use practicing on a object which stood still?"

He recalled his Father always telling him that it was best to think real life. If your opponent was going to be a rational being, they would constantly move. To practice on a mini which would stand still in fear...not really sensible. He blinked before asking something obvious. "What does your FEAR do exactly? What should I expect?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:36 pm
"I can hit a moving target fine. Never mind it kid. You paid. I'm not going to sit around and fight you over something you don't want to do." Andrew didn't care that much.

"It's different. It's supposed to drain off your Fear. It will burn sure, but nothing that won't heal eventually. It's just really hard to pull of mid spar right now." Because he sucked at it. "But whatever, we aren't really supposed to use fear outside of battle anyways." supposed too, and actually do were separate things. Andrew didn't care for the most part. He stared at the kid. "What are you anyways? A tail monster?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:40 pm
phantompanther13

Torsten tilted his head as he slowly slid his eyes to his tail. Raising the appendage to blink at it, flickering the tuff of fur at the end he looked back. "No. I'm a lighting dragon. Mixed heritage. Mama's from the Storms, Papa is from the Heavens." It was the more dragon based name of his parents heritage than the human terms of "nord" and "asian". He watched the other male. "Andrew. Did you wanna play?"

Hey, he was only a kid after all. He didn't have any elder siblings. Plus a Fire Demon, oh he so wanted to play with this guy. His FEAR sounded cool, maybe he could help Torsten learn to better control his through playtime. That's what his parents did...his tail waved like a cats as he watched the other.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:14 am
"Play? you want to play with me right after I was about to attack that mini?" So the kid was a dragon. AJ was a dragon. Gabby was a dragon. Andrew was starting to conclude that dragons were dumb. Then again he was pretty sure the only reason Gabby hates him was because Gabby was an ice dragon and Andrew was a flame demon. This was just a thing.

Maybe maybe it as just because this one was a kid. But honestly Andrew wasn't really that violent and he had been training, maybe the kids just understood that, but he doubted it. "I'm out here for training... but... what do you want to play?" he shoved his hands into his pockets debating the dragon boil. It was rare that anyone asked him to play, maybe Andrew was a little intrigued.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:14 am
phantompanther13

Torsten looked shocked then excited. "You really wouldn't mind? Awesome! Uh...well...I uhm...don't really know any games. Besides Cloud jumping...but I need an adult for that...can't fly yet. What games did you like playing?"

He would take the other into consideration, seeing how he messed up the training in the first place. Torsten rocked on his geta as he watched the other male with large pale eyes.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 pm
"You offered to play but didn't even have anything in mind?" Andrew pulled something out of his jacket pocket. "Fine I have cards." he displayed a pack of cards.

"Do you know any card games?" his tails swiveled behind him as he looked around searching for a decent spot to play. Weird kid. He could probably teach him go fish or something.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Don't ask why Andrew has a card pack on him. It's probably in the same place he keeps his 10 billion useless lighters and phone. Hoarder.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff