Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Since we are all old in our 20s in such right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have wrinkles yet?
  Hellz no. I"m young.
  Not really. It's weird.
  Maybe, i dunno
  I think i do but it's part of life.
  Of course, but who cares. No ones perfect.
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:58 pm
I wanna know, since we are all in our 20s and aging in stuff, I wanna know, do any of you have any wrinkles yet or anything? Like any wrinkles starting to form since we are all in our 20s and that its supposed to be that in this 20s decade is when wrinkles are supposed to start. Mid 20s is when wrinkles are supposed to start, and I am practically there, where I will be 26 in November. But I feel like I don't have wrinkles yet.

I want wriknles, so do any of you guys have wrinkles yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:02 pm
I may have wrinkles on my elbows but I don't care. I know you stupid women have them more than I do. I know you do.

Especially you Torrid who is like 28, you probably have wrinkles starting for sure. biggrin

My elbow wrinkles are like nothing. I see oldish people in real life and they have like terrible elbow wrinkles when they have their arms extend like a | . It makes me feel soo crazy, like if they put their elbow out like that on a pillow or flat surface....will they like feel the pain since it doesn't stay clear? I dunno. Oh well, glad I am getting older to experience that.  

Zombie Girl Ali

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:20 am
I haven't noticed any wrinkles that I haven't had my whole life (two deep forehead lines), and being blonde, it's hard to find grey hairs.

But my knees sure are getting old. Achey and stuff. They've always been bad, but they're getting worse. Elbows, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:02 pm
KazeRin
I haven't noticed any wrinkles that I haven't had my whole life (two deep forehead lines), and being blonde, it's hard to find grey hairs.

But my knees sure are getting old. Achey and stuff. They've always been bad, but they're getting worse. Elbows, too.
I wanna see your forehead lines. O.O

And by elbows do you mean elbow wrinkles? This is what I mean. http://www.americanhealthandbeauty.com/art/mixto-Lee-B-A.JPG

PPl may not realize it but elbow wrinkles can totally give away how old someone is. I'm serious. You may think they are young, but once you see their arm extend out all the way and walking, it could give it away. I'd say that the pic i posted the person is at least 40s or so. It's the only wrinkle I notice on both men and women who are like old or something. It's weird. I'm barely starting to get it, barely, I'll post a pic to show you mine to see what I mean. It's weird.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 pm
Better than my forehead lines. My forehead lines are weird where you can't tell how many I have. It's weird.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/bluemoon2004/0105152220.jpg

This pic is what they look like at the max. I can't tell how much I have. sad I've asked ppl in the forums and they said I have tons. One even posted a reply of a pic showing a girl getting botox on her face. Are they really that bad? O.O It just varies, sometimes theres not much at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:04 pm
I don't think getting gray or white hairs is a sign of aging. At least I hope not. sad I have kinda a few. Especially on my mustache and beard. It may be white not gray. O.O

I hope it is just genetics. sweatdrop Unless you all are making me stressed.

But there are young ppl out there that are like totally afraid of getting their first white/gray hair or something or going white/gray early. I don't know why. It doesn't affect anything. Doesn't make me see weirdly or anything. People may ask me, "what does it feel like to have gray/white hair"? I'm probably gonna tell them that it doesn't feel like anything. It doesn't. I think it's just a pigment problem. Still hope it doesn't make me feel old, but if it does, it won't make me feel any different except ppl will think I'm weird and old.

It's gonna feel weird hearing the weird youngins and kids in stuff seeing me like 10 years from now with probably over 50% white hair saying I"m an old man or something. (since I think my dad was completely gray/white by 40). Hair doesn't make you feel any different, but ppl saying your old does make a difference. But I dun care, as long as I wont get carded anymore if that happens. biggrin  

Zombie Girl Ali

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 am
Oh, so you know that getting grey hair is just a change of pigment, and that how soon you go grey is genetics...
Yet you refuse to do proper research on eyesight, and just stick to your unjustified notion that girls see weirdly.

There seems to be some link between stress and grey hair. And stress wears out the body. So to some degree it is a sign of aging.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:41 pm
Nope. I look younger than I am.  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:43 pm
ATorridLoveAffair
I wanna see a recent pic of you. And don't you have like a 3 year old or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:38 pm
burning_eyes  

Shikume
Crew

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:51 am
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
I wanna see a recent pic of you. And don't you have like a 3 year old or something?

...He's 5.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:07 am
ATorridLoveAffair
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair

...He's 5.
Then you definetly have wrinkles or something. If you don't believe me, I know exactly where you probably do have them. On your elbows. Just go to mirror, extend elbow all the way out on there, like a |, then you are bound to have wrinkles. I know you do. I mean put it out all the way, I even have it somewhat. But since you are plump, you are bound to have it no matter what. biggrin

But you all know I am old even more because of my grey hairs in stuff, and I think i just made myself deaf on my left ear. I just kept putting stuff in my ears and in my left ear it made it too weird in stuff. Now all I hear in that ear is tinnitis. O.O Ringing sounds. No sound at all.

I'm crazy, I'm gonna be deaf in one ear. Eventually if I go too crazy enough, I will be deaf in both. I can only hear stuff in right ear. Left ear sounds like where if they say like "So I will check your ears today." With just left ear it sounds like "so aiwillseckurlefear toeosigsoo day" can't understand at all with only my left ear. My left hearing is doomed. ee

e  

Zombie Girl Ali

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:02 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair

...He's 5.
Then you definetly have wrinkles or something. If you don't believe me, I know exactly where you probably do have them. On your elbows. Just go to mirror, extend elbow all the way out on there, like a |, then you are bound to have wrinkles. I know you do. I mean put it out all the way, I even have it somewhat. But since you are plump, you are bound to have it no matter what. biggrin

But you all know I am old even more because of my grey hairs in stuff, and I think i just made myself deaf on my left ear. I just kept putting stuff in my ears and in my left ear it made it too weird in stuff. Now all I hear in that ear is tinnitis. O.O Ringing sounds. No sound at all.

I'm crazy, I'm gonna be deaf in one ear. Eventually if I go too crazy enough, I will be deaf in both. I can only hear stuff in right ear. Left ear sounds like where if they say like "So I will check your ears today." With just left ear it sounds like "so aiwillseckurlefear toeosigsoo day" can't understand at all with only my left ear. My left hearing is doomed. ee

e

Since I'm plump? ******** you, I'm done here. You are the biggest a*****e.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:39 am
ATorridLoveAffair
WELL THEN ******** WOMEN FOR OVERALL!!!!!!!!!! IAM TOTALLY DONE WITH WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m serious. WOmen see weirdly, women are ******** bitches, I'm sorry ******** women I will never love them. I'm like my brothers, maybe I should make a grinder account. women are evil and stupid and trouble. Evil. Women are evil.

I mean with me and Shikume, didn't work out, soo sad. Maybe i should get with a guy cuz they see normally or I dunno. Both my bros have grinder accounts to hook up with gay people, Maybe I should do the same. My mom said to us at dinner that she wants grand children, but how if we all hate women. Women are stupid and evil. So yeah. WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY EVIL WEIRD SEEING BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! So who else can I like?  

Zombie Girl Ali

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:18 am
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
WELL THEN ******** WOMEN FOR OVERALL!!!!!!!!!! IAM TOTALLY DONE WITH WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m serious. WOmen see weirdly, women are ******** bitches, I'm sorry ******** women I will never love them. I'm like my brothers, maybe I should make a grinder account. women are evil and stupid and trouble. Evil. Women are evil.

I mean with me and Shikume, didn't work out, soo sad. Maybe i should get with a guy cuz they see normally or I dunno. Both my bros have grinder accounts to hook up with gay people, Maybe I should do the same. My mom said to us at dinner that she wants grand children, but how if we all hate women. Women are stupid and evil. So yeah. WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY EVIL WEIRD SEEING BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!! So who else can I like?
neutral

The issue that you have with women is your own doing. Have you even tried to date anyone else?  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff