Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A timely meeting... [Mellow / Torsten] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:48 pm
Torsten was wandering the grounds again. Last time allowed him to meet someone interesting. This time...who knew what he would meet. The youth wasn't ready for anything tho. This he knew. One surprise and he most likely was going to static shock somebody. That...that wouldn't be good if said someone was a water based being. Then Tor would have to seek medical aid...

Maybe. Depended on the scare factor.

Meegane

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:14 am
Similarly, Mellow can't be scared. When he was scared, the pony would kick crazily in a rampage. Some of the unfortunately ghouls already tried that by themselves, alas. Cautiously, he skimmed his route before he appeared from a corner, he had to confirm it was free of ghouls.

Mellow enjoyed wearing layers of clothes, his pick of daily wear was what humans called Mori style. Simple design and earthy tones, they seemed to be comfortable for his movements. He threw a sugar cube into his mouth, but it bounced off against his nose. The boil would like to catch it before it touched the ground, but his head hit another head.

The deadpanned face winced, rubbing his forehead before staring at the sugar cube on the ground.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:36 pm
Meegane

Torsten was so wrapped up in his own thinking that he didn't notice the other monster turn the corner. He was so wrapped up in his own thinking that he really didn't see the other person nor react in time to slamming heads. He whimpered, covering his small head before looking up at the other male. Rubbing at his crown the youth's head tilted...what was this one? So many new and interesting beings for the youth to figure out. This wasn't a kelpie...those were way bigger.

He opened his mouth. "I'm sorry for sounding rude...but are you a Kelpie?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:44 am
Mellow took a glance up the pair of legs and saw a face with mouth opened, he wondered if he looked weird. But before he said anything, the "No" already rolled out from his tongue. Obviously Kelpie was a bigger family, but he was Ceffyl Dwr. "Our tales is from Wales while their from Scotland, also their species can't fly but we can." The pride in his words could be easily heard.

He stared at the sugar cube again, maybe grief for it for a while before looking at the boil. "Are you alright?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:01 pm
Meegane

Torsten blinked. "Ceffyl Dwr? I've never heard of you...can you tell me more?" He looked genuinely interested. And he was. He really had never heard of them. His Mother was always on about him learning of others. this was his chance. He leaned his head to the side, noticing a sugar cube on the ground. Oh...he reached into his messenger satchel. Pulling out a tin box he opened it to offer the other decorative sugar cubes. His Mother made a hobby of adding other flavors into the cubes. Each were delicately painted with different flowers.

Torsten's personal favorite were the honeysuckle. He smiled. "Here. Mother adds hints of flavor to them with the flower paintings. The Honeysuckle are my favorite. She sends me these every month since I keep eating them so fast."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:03 am
Alright, they are much less famous than the Kelpies. If Kelpies was the country mouse, they were the city mouse. He stared at the fancy sugar cubes, they looked like those Trisha used to lure him and he's a glutton when it came to sugar cubes. He took it from Torsten's hand and muttered a small thank you.

Mellow nodded mildly with the dragon's explanation, "I like it." The tail brushing and ear moving in a cheerful rhythm told how true he felt that. Mother.....She was the source of the evil. If not she brought him to the housewifes' gathering, if not she put dresses on him, he bet he won't be rejecting the females that much. She also was the culprit of his lack of words, she was too powerful to overthrow, she would smash his stored sugar cubes into ashes if he didn't listen to her. She never beat him but enjoyed his surrender in her suffocating boob hug.

"You're lucky." For having a great mother like that, he didn't say. "Our species was equine, we can shape shift and even fly, marking the main difference between us and Kelpies. We live near water bodies and we love water. In human myths, we appear in a form of beautiful horse, enticing unwary travelers to ride on us. When flying to mid-air, we will evaporate and drop the unfortunate to his death. That's what they said." In fact, despite of killing the traveler, they enjoyed playing harmless prank on the mortals more. Ceffyl dwr of higher rank even possess the ability to speak through minds.

He stopped, munching every bits of sweetness from the sugar cube, ears twitching. He didn't like speaking much, but he wasn't good enough to learn speaking through mind. "The mall has some nice sugar cubes selling......." He said, as a return for his kindness to feed him. Torsten didn't look like equine, but as he knew, only equine species love sugar cubes - okay - maybe hoof species too. He thought of his annoying neighbour Trisha.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:06 am
Meegane

Torsten listened intently and nodded. "Wow. That's cool." his head tilted when the other told hime of the mall. Oh...he smiled gently then took one to pop into his mouth. "I'll keep that in mind for when i run out before mother sends more. thanks."

He looked around. "So...know any good activities to do around here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:04 am
Mellow took a glance at Torsten and nodded back. "Yup, it's cool." He tilted his head, ears twitching to think about his question before he answered. "I love running and napping." Mellow gave a short answer, "I heard creeple doing spars or open classes somewhere, and there might be sometimes fairs and teacher classes."

He was one detached pony that didn't have many friends, he seldom tag along with any groups or circles. Ghouls were everywhere and he lived in a life of worries. He hardly attend classes and didn't mind if his attendance or grades. He just wanted to enjoy every day peacefully.

On the other hand, he won't admit but he might feel lonely sometimes.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:32 am
Meegane

Torsten smiled at the other male, then curling his tail under him he sat back on it. "Napping is good. Though I'm used to being really warm when I do so. So, usually a napping partner is something I think I would look into. That or a big pillow. Other than that I like to explore and tap my claws along the treasures I earned from my home isles."

Yeah, he had chests of treasure in his room. No, he wasn't bragging...sorta. Okay maybe a little because he liked the varied reactions he got from everyone. As the youth sat on his tail he smiled innocently up at the pony.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:05 am
He didn't have much chances to talk to another male creature for that long, "If you don't mind, I can be your napping partner. I'm quite cuddly. All I say is you'll help me to block all the ghoul creatures come close to me, deal?" The boil blushed looked away but left his hand reached out.

Mellow's head whipped back at the word "treasure", "Does it involve giant candyhouse, jewels made of sweets or swords made of sugars?" His eyes might be sparkling like stars.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Sorry for the wait, I'm back <3

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 am
Meegane
<3

Torsten reached out to gently shake the other male's hand. "Deal." he then tugged Mellow to actually sit in the coil of his tail as he brought up a knee to rest his chin on. He chuckled. "Not...quite. Tho, my Mother is a great sweet maker. I'm sure I could ask her to send things of that nature over once in a while. She would like the different requests than flavored sugar cubes."

He let go of the others hand but kept his tail coiled around them both. Sliding down to sit opposite the other. The two might of just been taken to their own little world. Who knew...?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:44 am
Mellow kinda liked the atmosphere when he was with this new friend, he didn't reject the invitation to sit inside the area Torsten's tail coiled but he was slightly worried. "Won't your tail hurt?" All tails were sensitive, for ponies or for dragons. "I don't know mom can be that sweet and nice. I'm gonna visit you frequently if so." He said honestly, tail swaying gently behind and a mild curve formed with his lips.

His ear twitched for the butterfly perching and made a cozy yawn, body slid towards the dragon until their shoulders touched.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:53 am
Meegane
This cuteness...

Torsten blinked at the other. "Hmmm...Mother wouldn't mind. She's always one for me making friends..." he felt their shoulders tap and a small smile ghosted over his features before he curled closer. "Mmmm. Nah, Thick hide...right now the muscles are arranging themselves to allow me to nap with you."

He rubbed at his right eye. "We are gunna nap right? After this, i wanna take you to my room. There's something I wanna give you..." The small dragon had his chin resting on Mellow's shoulder by now. Large eyes blinking up at the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:04 am
"Your mom sounds like a great mom," Mellow commented. His ears catching the sound of the cicadas turned around curiously, under the tree shade and with the low pitch chorus of the cicadas, napping sounded like a good idea.......

The sleepy boil didn't realize he was touching Torsten's tail when he was talking about it. "Oh really, it feels thick. My tail is soft....maybe a bit thick." He tilted his head, even Mellow wasn't sure about the thickness of his own tail. "Nap.....that sounds like a good idea, I never been to others' rooms besides Trisha, she has some tasty sugar cubes you know....but she loves to tie ribbons on my hair and tail...." He closed and opened his eyes, feeling very relaxed that he began to nod. The weight on his shoulder was warm and wasn't scary at all.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:16 am
Meegane
Its bad I just now realized his words in the last post...could be taken so wrong...if you wanted to time skip [as well as go to bed IRL yourself] that would be good~

Torsten let out a happy little reptilian sigh at the soft petting. He managed to nudge his way to lay on Mellow's chest. Small as he was, his tail offered the pony boil a nice pillow as the small dragon murmured. "I don't like ribbons much myself." he felt himself drift and slip. "Sleep, Mellow."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff