[PRP] Juggalo Inquiry (Tamiya x Chiara) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Juggalo pamphlet had been burning a hole in Chiara's mind. She had picked it up during BloodFest and had promptly left it on a table in her hive, assuming it was nothing important and would be forgotten. As the months since Bloodfest went by tho, she noticed her mind wandering to it more and more. "Who would write this thing? What were they thinking?" and most pressing; "They must be quite the troll... i want to meet them.' Luckily for Chiara the pamphlet had a handy dandy address right on it! She picked up one of the boxes of spicy cupcakes she had been saving for just such a trip like this. It wouldn't do to arrive somewhere without a gift.

It was a rather far trip, but that didn't stop Chiara. Her Lusus Indica grumbled the whole way, but that didn't slow the blue blood even a bit. Chiara was used to her guardian's grumpy ways. Finally Chiara neared the address her one clue lead to. It was a relatively ordinary hive, sure, more stylish then Chiara assumed the author of this pamphlet would own, but not near what she had imagined. As Chiara and Indica arrived at the hive door Chiara put her hand on the door and attempted to enter immediately. Indica churred angrily, its rude to walk unannounced into other troll's hives! Chiara rolled her eyes and gave Indica a glowering look, but took her hand off the door and knocked politely.

Sypon
Critiques, feedback and advice welcome smile

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:09 pm
Tamiya had been a proactive juggalo the months following Bloodfest. Collecting information on potential members of the cult proved to be successful with the existence of the booth, and during the festivities she considered their involvement to be a complete success. Letters were carefully penned and delivered, pamphlets were refined and edited, and Tamiya had laid in wait for the interested trolls to begin flooding in.

But, they didn't. Week after week, Tamiya's mood waned back to its normal flightiness. Paranoia crept in, and Kabukidad's whispers were doing her no favors. She had ground her teeth even flatter with anxiety, until finally she accepted that something had gone amiss. Perhaps those who she had noticed were most compatible were, in fact, thriving with their own sect of mirth. She was in Civisect after all - a fair distance from the other cities - and there were certainly resources for them. Or perhaps she did not make the best gesture to the lowerblooded trolls of note. Two redbloods and an orangeblood seemed to be fair game, but who knew what lowbloods were ever thinking. Their mental machinations were incredibly mysterious. Fortunately, one of the redbloods had stopped by, but her allegiances were questionable. It helped Tamiya's mood some, and she decided that her lack of apparent success would pay off much later.

After rationalizing the lack of interest, Tamiya returned to her proselytizing around Civisect (in addition to a greater effort of cleansing). Without Sinter on call and still stinging from romantic rejection, she was a bit directionless. So recently, she had returned to her old hobbies. Tamiya sat in her rumpus block, staring at the furniture as though she was squaring off with it. She rose, adjusted it by an invisible margin, and sat back down. Tamiya then got back up, turned the scalding-hustle table a quarter-turn, then another quarter-turn, and sighed. Rearranging the furniture was finally complete. Thank gog.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Tamiya's eyebrows shot up, and she made her way to the entrance of her humble abode. She slid open the door and looked straight out. No one there. Tamiya looked down. It had been months, but the child at the door was... Vaguely familiar. A large quillbeast lusus stood behind her. Tamiya examined her hue and symbol, and observed the box of pastries in her hand. Gifts? Psykgi had also brought her baked goods. Larque, too, when he had offered a fish for his errors. She was used to the sentiment as an apology at this point. What was the meaning of this...

"May I help you, ******** class="quote">
Quote:
You're doing fine! Only thing is that Tam has a sliding door but that is a small detail. :>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara remembered this troll. The one she swore to dunk at the dunk tanks, but had never succeeded in the act. A little bubble of something surfaced, this was her second chance, but she had to be careful. Already this troll looked suspicious, or like she was thinking something... Caution was hard for Chiara, she ached to act. Indica sniffed the area and proceeded to do her usual thing of finding a place to nap. "Some guardian you are..." Chiara thought to herself, annoyed at her lusus's lack of concern.

Back to matters at hand, Chiara had a troll to impress, and hands full of cupcakes. "Hello! I am Chiara and I received your... intriguing... pamphlet last Bloodfest. I finally had a spare moment in my busy schedule to come visit the author. I would really like to learn more." Chiara held out the box of cupcakes for the troll to take, her usual attempt at a friendly grin on her face, and expected to be led inside.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:52 pm
"Ah!" Tamiya seemed surprised for a moment, but then brightened. Her prayers had been answered. A food offering gift always lent itself to an open ear, as she had learned, and Tamiya took the box without delay. She looked around for her lusus, as though seeking his approval somewhere within the sterile hive. But, it was unlikely that he was present. Kabukidad had been rather... Aloof since the Chittentown incident. It was merely chance that he was able to supply support and "goods" at the Bloodfest booth. She returned a glance to the blueblood.

"Your contributions will create excellent sustenance." She gave her a quick bow and stepped back, gesturing with a wide arm sweep for her to enter her hive. "Shoes off, slide those ******** against the wall," she noted sharply. Tamiya padded inward towards her living space and again directed Chiara inward, towards the sitting block.

"So, you desire to learn more about the most goddamn mirthful of ******** faiths Alternia has to offer! You will find power, capriciousness, excitement, freedom to live and jugglechuffing thrive on this depraved maggot-shell we live on with this life-changing knowledge. You have made a distinctly wise choice to come to me. Sit - these pastries will go gigglightfuly with some hot tea,"

Tamiya fluttered out of the room, gliding as though on air. She re-emerged with a pot - the pungent smell of boiling Alternian sportsdrink wafted in her immediate vicinity. The juggalo's footwork was careful and precise. She poured the tea and sat with surprising grace, opening up the box of cupcakes for both trolls to consume.

"What answers do you seek?"

Micillia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara made snide glances at her lusus as she entered the purple blood's hive. Here she was, little Chiara, entering an unknown troll's hive, one owned by sometroll older, more powerful, and potentially crazy, and what did the guardian do? Shift over to get more comfortable. Well Chiara was determined to show Indica. Already this purple blood was stranger than the blue blood had anticipated. Now it was just a matter of stepping on eggshells. Cause enough excitement to get Chiara's guardian's interest, but not so much as to endanger the child's life. Chiara wiggled in excitement, this was just the kind of encounter she lived for, all the potential, ready, waiting.

"This tea has a... unique aroma." Chiara said as she sipped the drink. She expected more resistance on getting invited inside the hive, and had to give herself a minute to remember what she knew about the Juggaloian religion. Yep, very little. Chiara hadn't even read the pamphlet she received. Sure, she had looked at the pictures, but it was mainly in her possession as a reminder about the troll running the booth.

Might as well start off easy. "Well, i think ive gotten along pretty well so far, why should sometroll turn to this faith?"

Sypon
Sorry the reply took so long xD

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:36 pm
Tamiya sipped her own drink and furrowed her brow. She analyzed the troll in front of her carefully, gauging her response to the tea, and shifted her position only after seeming to confirm that she had downed a mouthful of it.

“Like the pamphlet says…” Did this troll not read the booklet? Tamiya narrowed her eyes, but was nonetheless ready and willing for any opportunity to proselytize.

The purpleblood cleared her throat lightly and waved a hand over her room. “The Cult of the Mirthful Messiahs is, foremost, a community-focused group of ******** faithfuls who seek to better Alternia through capriciousness and ********. We accept all trolls under our holy tent, and have a powerful standing on Alternia as well as protecting our own under any shithole circumstance or against any grubsmut taintsmear that may oppose us.”

Tamiya’s hand hovered over a cupcake. She picked up one with blue frosting, eyeing it with a predatory gaze. Long fingers began to appraise the wrapping, and soon she began to peel it off. As she did, she slowly articulated, “Tell me about yourself, and we may determine your fit in our cause. Do you seek chaos? Power? Are you frequently finding yourself listless, waiting for some purpose or some excitement, finding the idea of a thrilling and horrifying carnival of blood tantalizing? Do you favor surrounding yourself with others and maintaining a strong sense of balance on our most depraved planet? Tell me your desires, Chiara. Tell them to me.”

Tamiya seemed to lean closer and closer across the space between herself and Chiara. Her intense stare was laser focused on the other troll, expression indeterminable due to her ghastly make-up.

Micillia
whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What an intense personality. Chiara was a little taken back. This troll who lived seemingly far from civilization, by Chiara's perspective, was not as shy as the Blueblood expected. Then again, Chiara was getting surprised by the intensity of the upper class a lot lately. Maybe there was hope for them yet. Chiara briefly contemplated how to answer such an intimate question.

"Well, I'm not exactly content with how things are..." She started off slowly. It went against Chiara's nature, but there was a time for caution. Stating her true feelings could be dangerous. Wasn't it the purple blooded trolls' jobs to make sure lesser trolls followed the blood color order? Chiara wanted to push the world order, mix things up, see what other trolls were made of, but not at the risk of her own life. Well, some risk was fine, but being culled was on on this Blueblood's agenda.

"Life has just been so bland lately, always some troll that really doesn't look worthy of..." life Chiara wanted to say, but instead she hesitated, thinking, "being worthy to be ruled by our blessed fishy overlords and the messiahs. They live boring lives, doing the same routine day after day. Surely the gods and messiahs can't stand such basic and rudimentary beings. I mean, you do something amazing and unique every day right?"

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:27 pm
Tamiya halted with the cupcake next to her mouth. The nerve! She lowered it a foot to scoff. “You see through the routine of others and it does not ******** suit you? Foolish egg; others may do as their own whimsydrinking pump biscuits please. So long as they follow their own path and dare not disrespect yours in their zig-zagging, drunksloppery itinerary to the great harlequin path, they are of no issue to you. Pay them no mind and focus on yourself and your brothers and sisters!” She straightened her posture, looming over the blueblood with an intense gaze. Tamiya leaned just slightly and craned her neck towards Chiara. Her lips spread across perfectly even teeth, flat but sharp like pristinely placed white razor blades. Spindly fingers wrapped around the cupcake in a stranglehold.

“Now, you ask if I myself am amongst those swishtrumpet lubemaggots that you consider unworthy. I perform miracles every night. In my own way, each moonrise is a new beginning and a new miracle, and I embrace it with my practices. There is no one way for a juggalo to practice, you will note, and while my training focuses on control and purging, energy and the shitsating of the damned, my companions of the cult will do other activities in their daily lives to keep them entertained. Hunts in the woods. Parties, rituals, concerts, hootenannies, tentraising raids, enforcing the great ghostly Alternian way, communal hollering, the most vicious of ritual practical jokery and the very serious upholding of our law. A great deal of our holy goddamn gospel refers to our capriciousness, helixworm. You simply do not know what we will do next. So yes – if you are asking if our cult supports wild, slurrysucking misadventures ******** nightly, the answer is… Indubitably.”

It was almost a threat.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara was feeling quite a bit in over her head. This troll was older, stronger, and quite menacing. It was a strange feeling, being scared of this older troll, but also enjoying the adrenalin rush. Just watch Indica, Chiara thought to herself as she worked up a response. "But, don't you want more trolls to become, um, brothers and sisters instead of just living their own sad lives?" Chiara challenged, acting braver than she felt. "This lifestyle does sound quite appealing tho." Chiara was resisting scooting to the back of her chair away from the intimidating troll. She was enjoying this encounter, but at the same time her instincts were telling her to back away. Chiara sneaked a glance outside the window, curious of her guardian was even aware of what was happening.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:16 pm
Tamiya laughed abruptly. Her peals were interrupted by her hand, slapping the table. She had to recoil quickly so as to not upset the frosting on her cupcake. She could not quite piece together what this blueblood wanted from her, but her questions seemed base enough. She picked at the crumbs hanging onto the wrapper and placed them carefully onto her plate.

“Naïve, tiny hellion. If one forces a troll to join the Cult, will they be Mirthful? No! They are better fit serving our glorious planet or following their own miserably acidic little ********. I intend to recruit those trolls who stand above those trolls you deem pitiable, perhaps – interest in the cult must come from within! From capricious and most exciting goddamn trolls who you do describe in capturing different and vicious joy every day, and who follow their pump biscuits to their bitter resting places bleaching on the hot slurpless wastelands of Alternian daylight. Any troll who supposes to get in our way will be duly punished until we are verily entertained.” She sneered.

Tamiya looked down at Chiara as she leaned back in her seat. She seemed to scrutinize her every feature. Tamiya was imagining this one as a juggalo, and the seed of thought was beginning to germinate in her thinkpan. “Mmm…” Tamiya mulled. The cupcake was getting hard to resist, but she had yet to take a bite. “Do you have hesitations, child? I strongly implore you to consider the cult if you too desire something greater out of life. The Dark Circus is ever shifting, the acts strong and wild – our culture is always a show. We are powerful and while in constant chaos, the net of our united bonds holds strong when we must catch a fallen member of our holy troupe. You would have my full support, little sinister one.”

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Well that was exciting. This troll was selling the whole "insane clown religion" well. Chiara was seriously considering it. "I think ide like that." the blueblood said absently, thinking it all over. Her intentions in coming here had not been exactly to join the mirthful juggalo religion. With a frown she absently remembered the fight she had gotten into with her lusus before deciding to go out here, to visit this older, intimidating purpleblood.

"But how about this..." Chiara said with a grin, "Lets play a game. If you win, then I can see that i really am meant to join the Juggalos. If i win..." Chiara thought for a bit. What she really wanted was to bop this troll on her nose, but maybe she should think more long term. "You owe me a big favor."

Oh Chiara was excited, the stakes were high! "Your okay with Hop-troll-scotch right?"
Sypon

Edit: Friendly reminder <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:16 pm
“Excellent.” Tamiya announced. Such a malicious troll was an easy catch. She would have to prove her loyalty to the clown later, however. It was then that the blueblood offered up a game. It piqued Tamiya’s interest.

“A game, you say? Truly whimsical of you. I accept your terms so long as your pump biscuit is true to the cause of the cult, and so long as a favor does not harm my associates in any form.”

Tamiya got up, excused herself and disappeared. She returned with a piece of stark white chalk. “Follow me.”

She lead the blueblood outside. Near her deck, which encircled her minimal hive, was a simple garden for her meditations. The back porch was spacious enough for such silly sport. She pushed a chair out of the way and began carefully tracing the perfect hopscotch template onto the wooden boards. Her lines were shockingly precise. Tamiya stood up and clapped the chalk dust and dirt off of her hakama. She turned to Chiara and darkly stated. “The pact is sealed. You first, Chiara.”

Now to wait and learn. She was confident.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara watched the older troll draw in her fluid way, almost mesmerizing. Maybe this troll would be harder to beat at children's games than Chiara though. Chiara internally rolled her eyes. There was no one better at children's games then children. Chiara was a shoe-in. The blueblood picked up a nice rock from the ground, and gave it a light throw. Thankfully it fell within the white lines, unfortunately it fell on number 6. Chiara glared at the stone, as if it were its fault. To Tamiya tho she grinned in confidence. "No sweat!"

Chiara proceeded to hop. It was the hop from 4/5 to 7/8 that worried her. At least going back would be easier, she could take all the time she wanted picking the rock up. As Chiara landed on 4/5 a drop of sweat beaded on her forehead. It was a long jump for a small kid. Chiara willed herself to believe she would make the jump, besides, even if she didn't if she kept going maybe she could fool the older troll... Onward Chiara went, jumping all the way to 10, then back to 7/8 for the rock, and home free. "There!" Chiara said victoriously. She passed the rock to the older troll, hoping she didn't stop on a line, or at least that Tamiya didn't see her step on a line.

Sypon

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:47 pm
Tamiya observed Chiara with cold, steady eyes. “Hmmmm. You play this wiggler game well. But I am well versed in wiggler games.” She took the stone and tossed it – 7. Simple enough. She had much longer legs and was well trained. There was no way a child could beat her. Tamiya straightened her hakama. Her wedge geta were so tall that seeing whether she hit the ground or not was a non-issue. Tamiya thought – yes—it gave her quite an advantage.

The purpleblood skipped with grace – one, two, three. Four and five were the thinking spots. She would have to adjust her jump at the angle to avoid number seven. Tamiya said a quick prayer and hopped from six to eight in rapid succession, windmilling her arms as her momentum caught her by surprise. She didn’t fall! Thank gog and the Messiahs. She finished up, turned back around and skipped back, scooping up the stone with nimble fingers.

Tamiya returned it to Chiara. “One and one, no broken lines. Your move, Chiara. I pray that you break the barrier with the hunk of planet or your very person.” Her voice was as grave as the dare she had accepted.

Micillia
-dramatic music plays-

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas