Owlsomniac

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:52 pm

For the Gravesite event, do we make a post in response to the first and roll 1d4?
          Or do we respond to the second post? It seemed like we respond to the second post,
          but in the third it gives post 1 and post 2 as starting points. However, post 1 doesn't
          have any instructions for getting to post 2.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:03 pm
Brosephiine

For the Gravesite event, do we make a post in response to the first and roll 1d4?
          Or do we respond to the second post? It seemed like we respond to the second post,
          but in the third it gives post 1 and post 2 as starting points. However, post 1 doesn't

If you get returned to post 1 you respond as if you have somehow found your way back to the main gate without actually fulfilling any goal.  

Ktns
Captain

Lunatic

caffeinektn

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:05 pm
Ktns
Brosephiine

If you get returned to post 1 you respond as if you have somehow found your way back to the main gate without actually fulfilling any goal.

But how do we start? Do we respond to the first post and roll 1d4?

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:23 pm
Brosephiine
Ktns
Brosephiine

But how do we start? Do we respond to the first post and roll 1d4?

Yes. You enter the Gravesite, read the prompt, rp your entrance, roll and respond accordingly.  

Ktns
Captain

Lunatic

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:20 pm
Nvm, I think I understand. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:58 pm
Okay, my question is about the following:

Quote:
The sounds of pursuit surround you. Somewhere deeper in the forest, someone's cry for help is abruptly cut short. Closer, you hear panting breaths, heavy hoofbeats and then a thud shakes the ground beneath as someone, or something falls. Shadows shift around you, close, but not quite grazing as they whip by.

Muscles a-quiver, you must decide: Stand your ground or flee to survive?

In the event you choose not to run:
Some say to be truly brave, you must stand your ground. In some cases, they may be right.

Is it brave to face death? Only you can determine that. A shadowed, twisted form bears down on you and as it nears, you can tell it will show you no mercy.

Do we roll when standing our ground? Also, do we only roll four times before the final outcome as well?  

Barkchewer

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:45 pm
I find this entire thing confusing when it comes to RP.
I know we have to post the Oracle Scribe in events if we're entering for the first time, or a new day, or if we're continuing and more people join in (to introduce our character). But it mentions a separate code which doesn't exist that I can see. At one point it says we have to post it in every RP post, in another line it says we don't have to post it every time. Can someone please clear this up?

Quote:
This is an open world where all players can RP as they please. Of course, with the potential volume of players, RP may get confusing as to whom everyone is! Make sure in every single rp post you use this rp form. This is OUTSIDE of Gala events. There is another form to use if you are in a Gala event. (Where? What form?). This is to help us streamline our process and make things easier for everyone else!
- Characters must be Unicorns. If you do not have an existing Unicorn in Rammalin, you can create one for this event.
- Make sure when rping with someone to quote them. This lets them know you are addressing them! At the bottom of each of your rp posts when entering a thread, please post this form! This is common courtesy - you don't have to post it every single time, but if you're interacting with new characters it's good to introduce your character to them! Also since this can get confusing, please DO describe your character.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:38 am
I have a question! On the Side Event Rotana's Visage, part two is slightly confusing. It says roll 10 10 sided dice then do as the numbers say below. Does that correspond to how many 10's are rolled from the 10 sided dice?  

Zempre

Ktns
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:54 pm
Zempre
I have a question! On the Side Event Rotana's Visage, part two is slightly confusing. It says roll 10 10 sided dice then do as the numbers say below. Does that correspond to how many 10's are rolled from the 10 sided dice?

Im unsure what you mean here, but its really quite simple. You roll 10 1d10 dice and then match up the numbers to the list below.

Example: you roll a 2 then you match that to the list, you find no decorations and then roll again. This happens 10 times.  
Zempre rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 10, 9, 3, 8, 1, 10, 2, 6, 2 Total: 59 (10-100)
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:11 pm
Ktns

I'll see if I can help explain where I"m confused at with a bs roll of the dice ^_^

Ok, so here is what I rolled. Does that mean I would just go down the list and see one by one which number corresponds with what item? So in this case I have two 2's so I would go down and see for those two there are no decorations? Then just continue to roll another set of ten again? Sorry I'm just trying to make sure I understand as I don't want to fubar it!

Zempre

Ktns
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:30 pm
Zempre
Ktns

I'll see if I can help explain where I"m confused at with a bs roll of the dice ^_^

Ok, so here is what I rolled. Does that mean I would just go down the list and see one by one which number corresponds with what item? So in this case I have two 2's so I would go down and see for those two there are no decorations? Then just continue to roll another set of ten again? Sorry I'm just trying to make sure I understand as I don't want to fubar it!

Ohhh no, you only roll 1 set of 10 and then use one post for each roll in order. So first post would be a reaction to the 8 you rolled. The second post would be a reaction to the 10. The third post would be a reaction to the 9. Etc. You dont keep rolling 10, you roll once and then your following posts are responses to those numbers that you rolled, in order.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:50 pm
Ktns

Ah-hah!! I see!! Thank you. Then if you still don't have ten at the end of the ten dice, you roll another ten? smile I'm a little ditzy so sometimes it takes me a minute to catch on ^_^  

Zempre

Ktns
Captain

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:55 pm
You dont need to roll a 10 at all. You just need to collect 10 decorations total. Different numbers other than 10 also reward decorations. If you fail to collect 10 decorations in your first roll/rp, you roll another 10 until you complete the requirements.  
Rammalin : The World Within

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff