[PRP] The Battle of Dance Begins (Chiara x Zindel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was a crowded area in the slums of New Hivesect. The floor was dirt, "fairy lights" ran from wall to wall, and the chairs were little more than bricks and wood stacked just so. It had a trendy indie feel while still looking like it belonged to the poor low-blood district of the city. Some seating was much nicer looking, tiered above the low class seats, apparently being designated for the high-bloods that came to watch the events. In the middle of the space was a metal ring, about 15 feet across, set into the ground. Lights reflected in its surface, dazzling the audience. It was crowded, there were kids and teens yelling their bets and throwing beetles, the low class seats were being bickered over, and behind the curtains performers were preparing.

Chiara was leaning against the wall near the entrance. A large bag near her feet. She had sent a letter to Zindel a day ago, "asking" him to meet her here. She had her usual grin on her face, shivering with excitement every now and then. It was going to be an exciting evening.

quite uneventful
Tell me if you want anything changed, added, or have any thoughts biggrin In the bag are costume stuff adorned with sparklers, fireworks, etc to pimp Zen out for his battle. ;D I was thinking the battles would be all about what looks the coolest/most daring/dazzling while damaging your opponent's looks/performance/self. I'm still a little uncertain of where we should go with dance battles, i want them to be dangerous, but not excessively deadly. The idea is that performers want to do damage to their opponent but not so much as to attract their luscii. A Luscii joining the battle is disqualification. This is kid tier dance battling, teens are here and betting, but mostly there are just kids battling atm.

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:03 pm
      It wasn't hard to find the place. Chiara had given very specific directions. So specific in fact, Zindel couldn't find a loophole to "get lost." The time was nearing, and though Zindel would have rather stayed far away from her, she already knew his frequent spots, somehow. Honestly, it creeped Zindel out. She seemed horribly adamant about having him be her dancer, and though he was okay with dancing, the one thing he detested the most was being used. But he couldn't go against her word. She could kill him. She could somehow outwit him and kill him. His mind was starting to get brainwashed by his own thoughts, and as he neared the entry area, the redblood grew more and more nervous. There were so many trolls around them Zindel didn't recognize, and though usually that was normal, the redblood couldn't help but wonder if they were the trolls he was to face while he "dance battled," whatever that was... Speaking of which, she never told him what that was, exactly. He tried to get some information on it from his hive-mates, but none of them knew, or cared. Wrenmom nibbled comfortingly on his ear, not too hard to hurt him, but enough to let him know she was there. Although Wrenmom did not approve of this sport, she knew how much of a coward her charge was-- Especially when standing up to other trolls, so she came along to check up on him.

Zindel's eyes wandered around the entrance as he neared it, adjusting his sash. His body grew rigid when he passed over that familiar grin, and actually felt his pump biscuit thumping in his throat from how tongue tied he was. s**t. What was that bag? She looked too happy to just be "waiting." He should've turned around and never come back...! But instead, he grit his teeth and hesitantly walked nearer, still looking around nervously. When he was close enough to be near enough that she'd see him, he lowered his head, not daring to look at her in the eye. "Hello, highblood, I-I, uh, still don't see why... Why you w-want me to do this..." He stuttered out, trying one last time to convince her to stop. Wrenmom stared at the other carefully, observing her movements. He rubbed his neck hesitantly, swallowing hard. Why couldn't she just, just... disappear?

Micillia
I'll be sure to tell you if anything!! I really enjoy that idea!! zin will be sure to give a lot of squeaks and freak out a lot :3c

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara saw Zindel arrive out of the corner of her eye, but refused to acknowledge him until he came closer. She watched him falter, and thought he would almost run back the way he came, but he was a good little pet and came walking up to her. He stuttered a greeting of sorts. It was so cute, how he was trapped by her. Chiara had discovered this red blood's name, or how else would she have found out where he lives, what places he frequented, all about his friends. It was tough keeping a pet, gotta keep an eye on all his activities. She completely ignored his lusus. Yes, it could probably kill her if it wanted, but those stupid beasts other trolls looked up to as "mommy" or "daddy" were pointless. Lusus were not parents, they were there to feed the weak trolls and instill some set of morals or whatever.

"Oh my timid little twinkle toes, don't be so nervous, ive got you covered." Chiara patted the troll on the head, he did lower it just for her to do so right? "Look," Chiara opened the bag she was carrying a peek and showed the rust blood some of the flashy clothes and other gadgets she had packed. "It will be your job to look as good as you can while dancing, messing with the other dancer will be my job." She forcibly put her arm around him, and thrust the bag into his hands. "Just get up there and look pretty, it was what you were born to do, okay?" She pushed him towards the dressing room and waited. The show would begin.

quite uneventful
Tell me if u want to interrupt her and do something else or say something smile She is a pushy little bugger

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:02 pm
      Timid little twinkle-toes? MY? Zindel had almost forgotten he was dealing with a troll who thought of him as an object. He held his breath when she pet his head, feeling annoyed by her treatment of him but not visibly showing the irritation on his face or voicing any of his emotions. I'm not nervous about if I can do this, I'm nervous if I'll get hurt while doing it. He thought to himself, looking toward the bag when she motioned toward it and wrinkling his nose at the flashy clothes in it. It was definitely not his style-- He preferred his normal look... But he couldn't protest. Especially with her arm around him like this. Sometimes he wished he was stronger, better fed, with more courage. That way he could push her dumb, taunting face away from his own. Listening to her words, the redblood nodded slightly, tugging his shirt sleeve up and almost falling on his face when she shoved him. Regaining his balance, the dancer held onto the bag and entered the room, finding it simple to tug his ratty clothes off.

Putting on the actual outfit was another thing altogether, however. It was hard, a little heavy, and itchy. He didn't appreciate the outfit constantly digging into his sides, but grinned and bared it, reminding himself that it was all for the money. This was temporary... As he stepped out of the dressing room while tugging at the collar, the kid looked toward Chiara and raised an eyebrow as if asking her-- Really? This? "Did I, uh, put it on right?" He asked, actually curious-- it was a weird outfit and if he was going to do this, he was going to do it right. For the money.

Micillia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Chiara looked him over. She purposefully inspected places that might make other trolls uncomfortable. A poke here, a tug there, some shifting of the the cloth miniscule amounts.

"Yep, looks about as good as can be expected. Let's hope you fill out more in some places tho..." She commented, grinning and looking him over more intensely. "Anyway! Perfect timing. Your on in 5 minutes. Make sure you shake this well" the Blueblood added, slapping him on his back rump bulge, "give the audience a show of it!" She led him to a curtain that didn't keep the noise of the audience down at all. It was a big crowd.

"Just walk up to the ring, and hop on it it. I'll play your music and you just stay in one piece." She grinned and pushed him through.

quite uneventful
Sorry im so slooow T.T

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:04 am
      Why the hell was she staring at him so fixedly? Zindel wanted to squirm and shift, but he held his stance, watching her closely and narrowing his eyes at her as she spoke. Fill out in some places? What did she mean...? Zindel honestly didn't care or want to find out.

Listening to the blueblood speak, the words '5 minutes' only made him nervous. He fidgeted with one of the beads on his outfit before stiffening considerably at her slapping his rump with such familiarity. He wrinkled his nose and followed after her, adrenaline starting to rise as he felt his blood start to pump, breathing in and out nervously and adjusting the collar for the outfit. "Stay in one piece?" He whimpered, looking at the curtain and feeling a little dazed and light headed. "I don't think I can do this, Chiara. I really don't...!"

Micilla
omg don't worry!! HOLDS YOU
seriously I dont miinnndd <3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara wondered briefly if she should have bought some sort of relaxation drug for her dancer, he was looking a little pale. Well, it was too late for that, the 5 minutes were ticking by and her performer WAS going to get on stage, even if she had to drag him. Chiara tried being a little softer, "Really, its OK, ive got your back on this. All you have to do is go up there and dance." Chiara even patted his shoulder softly, almost affectionately. She pulled back the curtain and motioned Zindel to continue.

Behind the curtain was a cat walk of sorts. It was a carpeted, raised walkway that lead straight to a round platform in the center of the large room. Trolls of all ages and blood colors were in the audience. They shouted louder as Chiara pulled the curtain back, showing them the second contender of the Dance Battle. Some made booing noises, others whistled and cat-called, most simply screamed, adding to the already suffocatingly loud sound. In the ring, already flexing and showing off, was a troll of about Chiara and Zindel's age. He was dressed in an elaborate costume with spikes, leather, and chains in various places. It was quite a dramatic difference compared to the sparkly, soft outfit Zindel wore. A loud voice rang from the ceiling; "And on the left we have the Sultry Star!" Everyone was looking towards the curtain that Chiara had just pulled back, expectation in their eyes.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:29 am
      When even the creepy blueblood offered her assurance, Zindel knew he must've been blowing this out of proportion. Though he appreciated the gesture, he was mostly creeped out by her hand on his shoulder, and felt a deep desire to wrench his hand out from under it. Thankfully he held it in until she pulled the curtain away, revealing a bright light pointed directly at him. As he walked forward a little disoriented, Zindel heard the crowd roaring, screams of approval and disapproval flooding his sound holes.

Looking to the side, the redblood couldn't help but gulp at the others's outfit— his was sleeker, nicer looking, while his was packed with spikes and chains and— Was that leather?! Tugging on his pants nervously, the kid looked to the announcer and wrinkled his nose— Sultry Star? Even Cherry was better than that one. Clenching his jaw, Zindel struggled to make a confident pose, but ended up shrinking in the limelight. This was starting to become too much for him... Not only was this the biggest crowd he had, most of them weren't supporting him— They were against him. Zindel felt small and afraid. He was so tempted to jump off the stage, but fear of the crowd kept him on. They were unpredictable...

Micillia
u wu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara silently face-palmed. Zindel was shaking, and barely making any progress towards the ring. She waited and waited, annoyance growing as he slugged his way along. Finally, when he was 3/4ths the way there Chiara pulled out a controller and pushed several buttons. Out on the walkway bright yellow sparklers came to life, dazzling the audience with bright lights. Chiara hoped that Zindel wouldn't flinch from the surprise. There were plenty more where that came from... The audience awed and oohed, clapping at the small firework performance. As Zindel finally made it into the ring, the announcer explained the rules. Chiara rolled her eyes, she already knew all this, hopefully Zindel was paying attention at least.

"Welcome trolls! Tonight we have the Coy Cobra vs the Sultry Star! Its going to be a fierce battle tonight, two newcomers here to make a name for themselves! The two combatants will first have 3 minutes each to impress the audience and our esteemed judges." The spotlight swivels over to a box stand where several well dressed trolls sit smiling and waving. "Then comes the fun part!" The audience cheers louder. "The two combatants will dance to a song of the judge's choice while trying to damage each other! Now do be aware! Drawing blood will result in the damaged party automatically winning. If a Lusus comes onto stage, who ever drew out the beast will be disqualified. Whom ever can no longer stand up and dance is the looser. No weapons, only your outfit, hands and feet! The fight period will last 5 minutes (5 rounds), then all combat is to stop and the judges will decide!"

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Micillia rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 6 Total: 10 (3-18)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 pm
"First up is the Coy Cobraaaaaaaaa!" The audience roars as the lights dim and the spotlight brightens. Flashing rave lights bounce around and a loud metal song comes on. The opponent troll dances around and does his best to make a spectral of himself. He starts out terribly, tripping over a loose chain and falling onto his butt. The audience boos and laugh. The judges don't look too impressed. He tries hard to get back into the groove and manages to make a recovery, finishing in an amazing series of moves.

quite uneventful
Figured 3 dice for 3 minutes of dance.

quite uneventful rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 4, 4 Total: 11 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:58 am
      When the sparkles started, Zindel almost leaped off the catwalk from how startled he was, but managed to transform that fear into an artfully hidden smile. As he entered the ring, the redblood adjusted his costume and listened, gulping a little. He wasn't sure he was ready yet, but when his opponent started dancing, Zindel felt a little embarrassed for him until he finished strongly. And now, it was his turn. Zindel breathed a little, listening to the flow of the music and managing to start the first of the minutes with a nice performance, filled with hip shimmies and heel clicking along with lots of coordinated hand and body movements. The redblood managed to keep his movements flowy and relaxed for most of the dance, feeling more at ease with dancing albeit a little hot and stuffy in the suit.

With a final finish, Zindel twirled and gave a pose, pushing his arms out and stomping the ground one last time in tandem with the ending of the song. A hard pant slid out of him— Did he do it? Did I...? He saw the scores before grinning, a stupid smile on his face with each moment that passed. He'd just barely done better than the other guy! A breath of relief slid out of his body before he rolled his shoulders and looked at the other directly. Maybe they could call off the fighting portion of the event? Oh gog, this was killing him...

Micillia
TIME TO KICK a** AND TAKE NAMES

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:52 pm
The Coy Cougar glared at Zindel as the the numbers went up. He cracked his fists and the chains on his pants clinked. The audience was focused on the Sultry Star tho, and payed the Coy Cobra little attention. "Excellent job contestants! The announcer sounded. "Next up is the most exciting part! The time for BATTLE has come!" The crowd cheered and a drum-roll was issued. "Our two dancers will fight to the beat of this sweep's most popular trollstep music! The song lasts a mere 5 minutes. That's 5 minutes to make your opponent look like a fool! Rip his outfit, trip him up, make him squirm with your skills!"

Chiara face-palmed as the most overplayed song of the month started up, of course they would play some trollstep crap. She wasn't too worried, Zindel had this, and if he didn't, well it was a fun show.  
Micillia rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:54 pm
The music started up, the Coy Cobra got into the groove. Trollstep was not really his style, and it showed, but he swayed and jumped to the beat, stomping his feet and rattling his chains. Once he was in the set of things he unhooked a chain from his black baggy pants and whipped it around. Around and around it swung, and then, clang, he hit the floor near Zindel's feet.

quite uneventful
1 dice for dance, 1 dice for attack? so, at the end, i thought we could add all the dance points together, and then subtract the attack points or something

also, another note, Chiara did hide weapons in Zin's outfit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out