[PRP] Street Snooping: Zindel x Chiara

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara had grown bored of the upscale part of New Hemisect City, it was time to visit the other less presentable parts of town. She passed shops and buildings in various needs of repair, alley ways dripping with who knows what, crowds of low-bloods flocking to street entertainment, and carts carrying food. As she passed one such gathering of trolls she stopped and purchased a snack. Chiara wiggled through the crowd to look at the scene as she munched, surely she could find an interesting target among this crowd.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:24 am
      The redblood seemed to be gaining a small amount of fans by day— which was good, very good... It meant more people were willing to give up their money for him— or well, them. Though Zindel had the lurking suspicion that he'd be receiving all the money, not them. He was, of course, the main attraction. Not only was it making him feel a tad more confident, but the attention was starting to feel... Nice. They all seemed like mindless drones, watching him dance, body twisting and arching in the right way, having practicing this routine since he was young... And it kinda felt good. Kinda. Zindel normally did not like attention— it made him think he had power, control over others, when really, he was just a dumb redblood who knew how to do tricks.

He was like a mutt-beast.

As he finished the presentation with a flounce of his arms, the redblood breathed heavily and gulped, hearing the light applause and blushing intensely, looking over to his companions and biting his lip. He really just wanted to go home now. Take the money and run. Maybe he'd do that...

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara watched the performance and clapped with the rest of the crowd, her eyes scrutinizing the performers. The dancer looked like he was having an internal struggle between enjoying the attention and wanting to hide. It was amusing to watch him blush and squirm with the attention. Chiara fought her way to the front of the crowd, she wanted to make sure the dancing red blood could see her.

As the music ended and the crowd quieted she raised her voice. "Look at that amazing dancer!" she called, forcing all attention onto the boy. "Come on! Show us something really exciting, I'm sure you have better than that!" The other trolls became rowdy, shouting suggestions and drawing more attention to the performance.

Things were getting exciting, maybe a few more pokes at the dancer and some rallying of the crowd would make this a worthwhile outing.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:33 pm
      His hands were inching toward the money, eyes shifty before he watched a blueblood walk to the front. She seemed harmless enough-- Sure there weren't many highbloods amongst the watchers but a highblood would probably give more money. Watching her carefully, Zindel's eyes couldn't help but widen at her suggestion, and the kid shrunk into himself slightly. More? The crowd had gotten loud and almost violent, by now, forcing him to clench his teeth and glance over to his partners. They shrugged-- As long as they got money, they didn't mind preforming again.

Unwillingly, the redblood tossed the crowd an unsure smile, gulping a little. One wrong move and he'd either get chased down or worse... Glancing over to the blueblood, he bit his lip a little before quickly shuffling to the center, beginning another performance, per their request. Many kicks were incorporated into this dance, with both direct and sweeping kicks being the most frequently used. After a cartwheel and a few more sharp steps, Zindel, panting and sweating, finished tossed his arms passionately as an end pose. That was enough, right? The combination of both dances were taking their toll on him, and watching a few more trolls toss in another bit of beetles, he realized the crowd was a lot larger now. The sweat dripping off his body now wasn't only from tiredness-- it was also from nervousness. He swallowed a little, then pushed his sweaty hair away from his face, giving a lavish bow. No more dances. Zindel wasn't a robot. If anything, he'd run, or something...

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The red-blood dancer was looking flighty, and kept his eyes on the money. The crowd had gotten quite a bit bigger, all the trolls thirsting for more entertainment in their deplorable lives. "Encore!" yelled someone, and the crowd howled in agreement. The star of the show was looking nervous. Beetles were being thrown, but so were angry voices when the performers didn't start up again immediately.

Chiara waited just a few more seconds, watching the poor boy sweat, then swept out in front. "QUIET!" she yelled, placing herself heroically in front of the mob. "You cannot force this poor troll into doing more just for your own sick pleasure!" The crowd started to look guilty, and ended up quieting down a fair bit.

She reached her arm around the dancer troll's shoulders, keeping him from running away. "Come on, lets get to somewhere quieter" Chiara whispered into his ear and tried to steer him away.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm
      As soon as he'd straightened up, the redblood heard a loud exclamation for an encore. Wasn't what he'd just done the ******** encore?!?! With nervous eyes darting from one troll to the other, Zindel cleaned his palms on his sash and kinda felt his body start to tremble-- s**t, s**t, s**t, what was he gonna do-- <********> he should've ran as soon as he heard the blueblood speak out, s**t... He almost ran over to the money so as to grab it and book it, but he heard a loud yell pierce the area. With wide eyes, Zindel watched the blueblood from earlier walk in front of him and... Defend him?! What the ********-- didn't she start this?! With a clenched draw, the sweaty troll swallowed when the blueblood slid an arm around his shoulders, making his eye twitch and his body begin to tremble. What did she want?! He let himself be steered away, throwing a careful glance to his companions-- To take the money and they'd reconvene later for his piece. At least, he hoped.

Looking at the blueblood, Zindel pursed his lips and made a fist with his hands, gulping-- "Highblood, who are you and what do you want?" Zindel asked smoothly and hesitantly, seeing her as a threat and searching for an opening where he could run.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Woah! Why so unpleasant? I just thought you were amazing up there! Do you not want a complement? Chiara had taken her arm from around the red blood's shoulder in shock at his unfriendliness. "Look, i thought you were really cool up there. You have skills that could get you out of this dump and somewhere with a lot more beetles in your pockets. I mean, i was kinda hoping you could even teach me!"

Chiara sighed and trailed off "I was hoping i could help a friend like you out..." She took a few steps away, finally out of arm's reach of the dancer.

quite uneventful
Hum, is this enough to go by?

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:01 pm
      "Thanks, I guess. But I don't like praise that much." Zindel murmured, glancing over at the girl and shifting, feeling more than a little uncomfortable. Thankful she had released him, he rolled his shoulders a little and rubbed his neck, glancing the other way. "I like being in my dump!" he huffed indignantly, listening to her words and kinda clenching his jaw. "I don't--"

"I was hoping I could help a friend like you out..."

There were two things in this sentence that stood out to Zindel-- the word friend and help. She better not have actually considered herself as sometroll close to him-- He didn't even consider his own roommates to be trustworthy... He lowered his eyes at her words, arching a brow and kinda pursing his lips. "How much are you talking?" He asked, willing to strike up a deal to some extent.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara "bopped" the troll's nose playfully. "Thats more like it! Come on, walk with me while we talk." She steered her new "friend" towards a more deserted area and lowered her voice. "Dance Battles my friend, that's how we harvest the beetles. Now, usually they don't let little low bloods come in, mussies up the place see, but if I'm your sponsor they woln't dare open their talk holes about it." The dance battles were generally kept secret, being a place bets and gambling were practiced, so it was not without difficulty that Chiara had found out about them in the first place. But as soon as the blue blooded troll had heard of the sport she had been out on the lookout for her star.

"I'm Chiara by the way, your new Dance Battle Sponsor." Chiara held her hand out to the red blood, a handshake to seal the offer.

quite uneventful
So, is it okay to take so much liberty with the alternia world as to make up an underground dance battle club? ^^;

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:28 pm
      With nervous eyes, Zindel watched the other troll carefully, wrinkling his nose at the boop and unwillingly following her for the money. If it was a job or like an event, Zindel would've been fine with it and easily accepted, but when the blueblood mentioned something about dance battles— as in, actually going infront of other trolls over and over again as a known competitor with most likely a fake name... What if he was recognized?! What if, because he was a redblood, they beat him up for her sake? What if she just used him and never gave him any money? No, no, Zindel couldnt do this— He didn't like being used for the benefit of others, firstly, he hated being recognized, he did not like attention for anything but being seen as a nameless face among others.

Watching her offer her hand, Zindel quickly took a step back, looking at her and rubbing his neck, a little nervous at speaking up but really not wanting to. His feet were already getting ready to run, shuffling a little on the floor. "I— I never said yes. I think I'm fine on the streets, highblood." He murmured, a little weak-willed— he needed to move, fast...!

Micillia
hmm, unsure! EITHER WAY ZIN SAYS UGH NEVER

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This one had fidgety feet. That was great if he was going to be Chiara's partner for Dance Battles, but at the moment they looked like they were readying to run the dancing troll away. Chiara acted quick, and grabbed at the other troll. "It wasn't really a question." Chiara grabbed with her other hand a sharp weapon that was hiding under her shirt. "Things could get messy if you don't just accept my offer." She flashed the weapon, making sure the redblood got a nice view of it, then tucked it back away. She did not let up her grip on the other troll, but did smile sweetly at him and offered her hand once again. "So, your going to join me for Dance Battles, right?"

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:09 pm
      The moment she grabbed him, Zindel whimpered, eyes widening instantly as her words slid from her mouth. His eyes slid down to her weapon, his face going pale, going a little lightheaded. ********, was she really going to kill him for something like this...?! His breathing quickened, expression having formed into one of disbelief. "N-now, Ms. Chiara, that's quite the... convincing offer..." He murmured, trying to keep his rising pulse steady but unable to keep his cool as he was getting his life threatened. She didn't care if he lived or died. To keep him quiet, she would probably kill him. That was when he realized it was never really an option-- As soon as she saw him, it was like she saw a brand new toy for her to play with. He was probably not even a troll to her. He should never have agreed to the second dance, no matter how rowdy the other trolls became. It gave her the opportunity to do something like this, something he was trying to avoid.

Zindel's eyes lowered to the hand grabbing him, nervously glancing up at her and gulping, hard. Managing to steady his breath, the performer looked up to her sweet smile, knowing the demon behind it before finally steadying his breath. This wasn't fair... But then again, when was it ever? Nothing would change this. No amount of protest, no amount of martyrs... Nothing. His frightened eyes lowered to the hand again. Why didn't he just accept? It's better than dying or getting injured. It was the easiest solution. He was just a stupid lowblood, anyways. She could protect him. He'd be safe, to some extent, if he just... Did as she said. He pulled his hand up, trying to convince himself into accepting it, hand only trembling a little as he slowly... reached over. He didn't place his hand in hers just yet-- He merely let it hover closer, almost frightened. He didn't want to die, but he didn't want to do this. He wasn't going to lose his life for something this stupid, however-- and let his hand carefully slide in hers, grip unsure and light. "Y... yeah. There really is... no other choice."

This is what I get for not walking around with Wrenmom. Great job, Zindel.

Micillia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. As soon as he grabbed her hand Chiara pulled him closer, almost nose to nose. She breathed in his fear; his clammy limp hand that didn't want to be touching hers, the sweat on his brow, the slight tremble his body made. It was all so exciting. What made it truly exciting was that spark of defiance this troll showed earlier. There would be consequences to Chiara's actions, she knew it, and she awaited it with glee.

"Since you haven't told me your name, I'm going to assume you don't have one. And now that your my partner, I'll name you." Her smile dared him to speak back, "You will be my little Cherry Feet." His dance moves did look tasty.

"I'll contact you about the upcoming Dance Battle. Keep in shape." Chiara started walking away, back towards where her sleeping quill-beast lay awaiting her. Today's outing had been quite productive.

quite uneventful

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas