Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
iZombie (MORE OF MY IDEAS BECOMING REALITY) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:12 am
Oh god. I just like watching Walking Dead every sunday with my family, but then I saw a commercial about a weird girl in stuff and then they were all like "I zombie, season premier this Tuesday. And I was like "IZombie? How dumb" Then once my brother Blaine said it was about a girl who was a zombie who solves crimes, I had to find out about it.

NOW I'm kinda happy but at the same time PISSED!!!!!!!!!! More of my ideas becoming reality. First we had WARM BODIES, and now this. This takes the cake.

Now I betcha you all think that this is all a travesty to the zombie genre, even more than Warm Bodies. At least R was still acting kinda zombieish where the main character girl acts just like a normal personish. You thought Warm Bodies was pushing it, but NOw it's official good zombies exist. Just make sure she eats brains, which is why she is a coroner assistant so she can do that. Soo weird. I'm so watching this show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:18 am
It's weird cuz at least R was more zombie-like. The main character girl from iZombie looks normal except for having really pale skin and too much black around her eyes like she has 2 black eyes, I dunno. She's weird. In trailer, she acts like a normal kinda person, except she eats brains in her food. At least Warm Bodies tried to keep with the zombie eating thing, with weird R whom you all said he could turn on you any moment, where the girl in Izombie is seems too normal.

MY MAIN POINT IS, looks too much like Buffy Vampire Slayer-esque thing. Which is exactly what I was aiming for for the Ali series fighting evil zombies, vamps, demons, supernatural stuff with other undead beings with powers. But the background on how she became zombie and how she fights crime, totally what Ali supposed to be.  

Zombie Girl Ali

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 pm
tl;dr  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:52 pm
ATorridLoveAffair
tl;dr
Have no idea what that means.  

Zombie Girl Ali

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:38 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
tl;dr
Have no idea what that means.

Too long; didn't read.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:39 pm
idk, I want to watch it just to see. I've got a weakness for Zombie and crime shows, so this makes me biggrin  

ScorpianAkio

Tipsy Gekko

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm
Me and Blaine think it was amazing. I want to see the next episode. The girl is soo weird. Her hair is like white.

I'm just soo glad it has a high rating on like by critics.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 pm
She says she can't taste anything unless it has like 6 chile peppers next to it in the menu.

THat is easy. If it took place here instead of Seattle, she'd put all of her brains food with green chiles all over it. Green chiles are god. Better than hatch. Green chiles make everything here taste good.

It's better here cuz the ppl wouldn't look at her weirdly when she buys a lot of hot sauce. Cuz ppl here buy like hundreds of pounds of green chiles all the time. She i betcha she'd with she was from New Mexico rather than Seattle Washington. Cuz here no one cares.

Here everyone steals apparently so yeah, it's stupid. Apparently my store manager thinks that every other customer is a thief which is stupid, so yeah, what a great state we live in. Soo awesome. Everyone loves using their ******** food stamps card it's soo great. What a great state to live in. New Mexico. The land of POVERTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come live here so you can do nothing and still make a living so you can live in welfare for the resit of your life and crap. We all love welfare, american the welfare state. Terrible, we are going to be crap soon.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:18 pm
So yeah, all I can say is that if republicans win the election in 2016, third world country here we come. biggrin Can't wait. America, the land of povertunity, where you don't have to do anything and still make a living and raise a family who lives on food stamps, what a great future to look forward to.

Betcha you canadians are all like "OH GOD AMERICANS ARE SOO RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well welcome to the new third world country if republicans take office. They think healthcare should be a business, meaning most americans don't have money, so if they take office, it means no free healthcare and america will be terrible country with no free healthcare and will turn to third world.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:46 pm
It's a very very weird show. Soo weird that it has been renewed for a second season.

It's the weirdest show you'll ever see. Its the kind of show where you watch it where they will want you to keep wanting to find out what happens next in the next episode, so they are good at doing that. Soo weird and creepy. They are doing a great job at wanting to have ppl to keep watching since it is soo weird styled where they want ppl to want to continue watching. It's soo weird. They do such weird stuff to make us want to keep watching.

Like on the last episode, the doctor guy got bit by the rat he made a zombie and his armor glove didn't protect him enough, so now I'm scared he's gonna freak in the next episode. O.O Soo crazy.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:50 pm
I'm scared this zombie show is gonna create a new fashion trend. I'm liking her white hair in stuff. Turn me into a zombie so I can have white hair and never get carded anymore. biggrin I mean aweesome.

I'm gonna be happy if this creates a hairstyle trend to make everyone have white/bleached hair. That'd be awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:02 pm
My brother Blaine and Brandon have always been addicted to these stupid american live action shows since like 2011-2012. I mean with Blaine with stupid Angel and Buffy, and eventually Grey's Anatomy (and Private Practice), and eventually walking dead. Soo stupid.

But this iZombie show is the first show that was suggested by ME who took an interest in it since it was about a zombie girl so I had to see what it was about. So now me and Blaine love it. At least I think he loves it. It's really weird. It's the first ever live action show that was suggested by me. No Blaine or Brandon, or my parents, only by me. So you could say this is my 1st live action show trend. So kinda nervous. O.O  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:03 am
This is why I hate the new live action show trend, I hate having to wait a week for the next episode to show, then probably almost a year for the next season. My parents are crazy about having to wait for the next season of Walking Dead. So yeah, they hate it. This is why I hate the trend since I would rather have all the episodes available right away and watch them all at once instead of being places on cliffhangers and having to wait a week or sometimes 2, to see the next episode. I hate that. So it's gonna suck for this show. My parents hate waiting for like 6-8 months for the next season. They are like zombies who refuse to wait, so I'm scared it's gonna be like this for Izombie. I'd rather watch anime since all the episodes are already there, where i zombie is about to end and we will have to wait like "X" number of months for season 2. Who knows. crying GOnna suck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:19 am
Can't believe is is doing soo well. SOo much critical acclaim. It's a great but weird show. SOo weird.

But Izombie zombies are way too different than Zombie Girl Ali zombies. I mean Ali was eventually brought back from the dead but some supernatural force, but Liv was just infected by some drug (utopium). So they both are too different. Ali is totally a supernatural zombie brought back from some strange supernatural force, where Liv is just a typical zombie infected by some sort of drug that made her turn into one, similar to Walking Dead and many zombie movies. So Ali and Liv probably can't coexist since they both are zombies born through different circumstances. Ali is more traditional old school zombie, zombies rising from the grave. Liv is more modern zombie infected by some disease or sickness (drug). Way different, where Liv seems more like a normal person, but Ali seems too weird she can't disguise herself or hide herself as easily as Liv. It's weird, Liv I think doesn't deteriorate, where Ali if she takes too long her body will start to fall apart, so she is on borrowed time. She's more supernatural, jsut like ALi's friends who are also supernatural (a ghost, vampire, and immortal witch).  

Anaya the Bee

moxieroe

Interstellar Detective

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:52 pm
izombie is cool.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items