Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ B ] Communication is Key! (Order Kitties) - Page 5! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 pm
((OOC: This is the lead up rp to this current one. Ash sent out a notice a week ago to let all order kitties know to meet at HQ. Feel free to mingle until the meeting officially starts Monday Night. =3 Any order cat is free to join - just assume you've heard the message through a senshi/knight.))

Snowball sat near Ash, over looking the pile of various electronic guts and some small blue tooth ear pieces scattered in. "Do you think we have enough? Or maybe at least it's a good start."

His tail twitched a little nervous hoping everyone got the message. "Maybe we should've had rsvp's so we knew everyone got their message?" Snowball paused wondering how that would've worked not all the cats had a way to response, specially if they didn't have a senshi or knight they knew to send a reply back for them. Or even a stock senshi phone. . .

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:07 am
The message Kepler gave her was quite exciting! She could finally have her own device to communicate with others and the snowshoe couldn't wait. Practically dancing, Yumi found her way to the HQ and let her tail flick a little as she sniffed about. Seemed like she was the first one here besides Ash and Snowball. Oh well. At least she knew both of them!

She grinned in greeting and waved a paw at them before going to settle down in a spot out of the way but still near enough. "Well hello there!" Yumi pulled her tail over her paws and let the tip of it flick, grinning widely and just bounced as she looked from Ash to Snowball. "This.. is really exciting."

LP

Whimsical Blue

Bronze Coffee
Crew

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:29 am
Lucasta entered HQ with an air of curiosity about her, glancing at those cats who were already present but keeping her distance for the time being. She chose instead to get a feel for her surroundings.

The prospect of being able to properly communicate with others was of particular interest to Lucasta, who had so few contacts in the White Moon. Dedicated as she was, there was something distant and solitary about her. She worked best on her own, or else in the company of one or two others. Aside from Liryn and a couple of random Senshi and Knights she'd happened to encounter over the last couple of months, her list of contacts was woefully short. Her methods of communicating so far consisted of prearranged meetings or random encounters in the park.

Eventually Lucasta was satisfied with her examination of her surroundings and approached the cats who had already arrived.

“I bid you all a good day. I am Lucasta,” she said. She paused to glance over the pile of electronics. “This jumbled array of electronic equipment does not look promising,” she decided.

LP

Whimsical Blue

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:33 pm
Carmen had been kind enough to inform him of the meeting - she'd heard herself through the grape vine, as it were, and she should not be far behind. The small white cat as he wriggled in, his tail standing straight up behind him as he stared about HQ, drinking the whole view up like a warm cup of milk. (He would have to remember that line; it was too good not to use on someone!)

Nico dipped his head to the room, and made it a point to adjust his cap before he spoke - more because he was trying to think of a suitable limerick to quote than because he wanted to make a big to-do about it.

"I've read all the books but one
Only remains sacred: this
Volume of wonders, open
Always before my eyes."

Satisfied that Kathleen Raine would suffice for an introduction, he took another look around, just in case he'd missed her the first time. "********* not here yet?" His ears drooped a bit, but he hardly allowed it to get him down for long. The best things came unexpectedly, and so it only made sense that ********* would keep him on his toes!

He smiled and licked his lips as he gave a delighted little purr. "Anyway, my name is Nicodemus - salutations, everyone! I suppose you, " and he glanced at Ash. "Must be the lady of silver, correct? - most befitting a name for such a lovely dame. Tis quite a shame - " What rhymed with shame? Shoot. Vain? No. Vein? God no. " - you're not more famed." Shoot. No, double no. "I'd bathe in rain to ease your pain."

Another purr, and yes, now that he'd wrapped it up quite nicely he looked quite pleased indeed.

Sunshine Alouette

LP

Whimsical Blue

Saint Sergio

Sami-Fire
Quoted for mention. biggrin

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:46 pm
"Well this looks like some fun shindig!" Ballard announced, as, a bit late to the party, he highstepped in, bobbing his large eared head to the tune caught in it.

"Ash, nice job throwin' a Bash." He offered, since apparently they were rhyming.

"Should I have brought chips? Or just Computer chips?" the sphynx joked, finding a place to sit down and curl his naked pink tail around his feet. It was still cool enough he was dressed in an obnoxious pet sweater, nothing magical, just store bought and in poor taste, but that was nothing new for Ballard. Neither were his colorful beads and bangles, or the Henna on his legs and feet. Advantages to not being a furry cat, it was much easier to do intricate and changing patterns.

Sunshine Alouette

LP

whimsical blue

Saint Sergio

Sami-Fire

frayedflower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:00 pm
"Of course we have enough. If we don't, I'll just make more, its not a problem."

Ash sat primly beside the fluffy white male, her silver fur immaculate and her tail curled around her neatly placed paws. She was hoping to look elegant and commanding when the other cats arrived, but the seemingly nervous white ball of fur next to her was ruining the effect.

"Calm down, Snowball. They'll come and even if they don't, we can show them how to make these later, one on one. Its not a problem."

They didn't have long to wait though, because soon enough there were cats arriving, first among them a familiar face. Ash brightened and smiled as she recognized Yumi.

"Hello! Come on in and get comfortable. We'll start once we have a few people here." She said as another female joined them, one she didn't recognize. Rich brown... striking black on her face and around her eyes... Ash was about to greet her warmly when she said something that pinned her ears back, her tail starting to twitch in irritation.

"Well! The myriad bits of genetic material that made you didn't look like much before they coalesced." Ash said, her voice a touch frostly. Really now! That comment had been entirely uncalled for... there was nothing wrong with her bits and baubles... they were exactly what they were designed and built to be, elegant and simple and wonderful. She patted a few pieces into place, ears still back.

The arrival of two more gave her something else to focus on and the silver cat blinked in confusion at the rhyming, growing more confused as it stuttered off into something strange. She wasn't entirely sure how to respond to it, but she was saved from that by a loud, obnoxious voice she knew too well. The laid back ears turned into a full on scowl and Ash turned an imperious, affronted face on none other than Ballard... she had forgotten he was a guardian and thus would be invited to this. Her tail thumped the floor as she struggled to calm herself, repeating in her head that this was to benefit ALL of them... to better their faction's effectiveness. She could put up with a few annoyances towards that goal.

"We'll get started in a bit. Feel free to... relax." Ash said tightly.

Sunshine Alouette

LP

Ryuthulhu

Saint Sergio

Sami-Fire

frayedflower

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:26 pm
HQ was no foreign land for a round manx cat that trotted in, heading towards where her nose directed. There were many Mauvians, each with a particular scent. Some were familiar, and others were not. They were starting to gather in one place, which made it easier to find where to go.

Without hesitation, she approached the newest familiar pelt. It was hard to miss a heart shape upon someone's back.

"I see Nico is wooing Ash with his words!" The manx giggled a bit before pushing forward a bit more to offer the rhyming kit a smile, as well as inspect the pile of pieces.

"How's everyone doing today?" It was an interesting group of cats so far of many different breeds. It seemed to be a wide assortment of temperaments as well!

Scooting closer to the pile of tech closest to Ash, the manx asked "...is this going to require hands like last time? I'm more than willing to help out if it is a necessity!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:28 pm
Carmen, in an uncommon moment of being cat-brained, had become distracted by a piece of paper blowing around that looked like it might have been important. Much to her chagrin, it wasn't even a piece of newspaper. It was one of those hamburger wrappings. What a shame. The experience left her hoping that she was above chasing laser pointer dots at least, but perhaps that would be too much to hope for.

At any rate, when the feathered senshi (Megrez, that was her name) had called the Mauvian aside to give her the meeting notification that had been going around to all the senshi phones, she was delighted to hear the news. It was a shame that she couldn't really write and therefore couldn't put the date and time down in some sort of planner, but her memory was keen, and that carried the day for her. She had given the news to Nico when she had spotted him earlier, and followed a little ways behind him till her moment of distraction.

Embarrassment aside, Carmen padded into the HQ looking like absolutely nothing had happened at all. "Greetings, and good to finally meet you all," she said, glancing from cat to cat to cat. There was Nico with the heart on his back, a snowshoe cat with a lovely neck ornament, that naked-yet-clothed monstrosity cat, the round tailless cat, the cat with the visor who seemed to be at the center of at all, and two others that descriptors failed to arrive for. "My name is Carmen," she added as she stepped over to the pile of electronic flotsam and peered at it curiously (defeating the urge to paw at it in the process). "What's all this for? Are we making a structure, or...?"

Ryuthulhu

Sunshine Alouette

LP

whimsical blue

Saint Sergio

frayedflower

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:17 pm
Snowball's tail flickered as he looked towards Ash. "I can't help it, I've told you how things go when I touch them. . . I'm just hoping that my luck lasts through this exercise." He called it an exercise for it was going to be at least for him.

He smiled at all the cats coming in the jewels in his tail catching the light with each flicker. Taking in each cat though deflating a bit when he heard someone call the pieces junk. Lucasta? Was her name. "Welll . . . the saying goes you have to crack eggs before making omelets, my dear. Those are our eggs, and what we're making in the end shall be our omelet. Though regrettably not one we can eat." He could already hear Niflhel in his head complain about the use of food comparisons. When in fact Niflhel was to blame for that one.

He introduced himself as well in case any of those present were interested though it seemed most knew Ash and looked to her for help. It was a good thing he'd asked her to help him if this was indeed the case. "Nice to see you Yumi, and nice to meet all those I have not. I'm Snowball." He added with a smile, Ballard earned a small chuckle from the male.

He nudged Ash when she sounded tense on the relax part and looked a little concerned, "Come on, just until we finish this. Then we can show those who aren't here how to make them later? We can't do that if end up fighting right?"

Snowball herd Carmen's question, "No actually, they're going to be for a new device we desperately need." Though Snowball was almost positive Desperately was still an understatement.

Whimsical Blue

Saint Sergio

Sunshine Alouette

frayedflower

Ryuthulhu

Lizzymoo

Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:47 am
First Ida and then Athene had told him about the message - a message from Ash and an invite to HQ.

It was an invitation that he had no intention of turning down - after all the idea of a potential communication device sounded exciting and given Ash's involvement Liryn knew that it would be good - after all she'd created that upgrade for the senshi phone.

Besides it would nice not to have to borrow one of his team member's phone whenever he needed to send a message, particularly as the senshi phone (in either incarnation - clunky old keys or sleek touch phone) weren't really made for paws.

There were lots of cats already there by the time he made it over to HQ, Liryn recognising a few of those gathered by name - Ash of course then Snowball and ********* who he knew by name and sight rather than by know - and Lucasta from during that horrible period around the New Year when the Negaverse had kidnapped their people.

There were unfamiliar faces too - a Snowshoe cat with a butterfly and flower bow (Yumi), a white furred cat with what looked to be a heart-shaped spot (Nico), a fluffly brown-furred cat wearing gold-rimmed glasses which kind of made him think a little of the glasses that Athene wore (Carmen)... Most eye-catching however was the cat that had no fur, Liryn's eye drawn fascinated to what looked to be some sort of tattoo adorning a paw as well as the sweater that did little to hide the colourful jewellery adorning neck and paw (Ballard).

Liryn had to settle for a brief look of fascination at the loud looking fur-less cat as he padded over to the gathered cats in time to hear Snowball talk about a device desperately needed. Looked like the mentioned cat things was starting

Whimsical Blue

LP

Saint Sergio

Sunshine Alouette

frayedflower

Ryuthulhu

Lizzymoo

Sami-Fire

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ryuthulhu

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:17 am
"For those of ya I haven't met yet, I'm Ballard." The Sphynx stood up and waved a paw in a circle with a half bow and whisker twitch that indicated he was kidding around. He didn't see the point in putting on airs, he was already the hottest cat around, anything else was overkill.

"So is this the communication thing Syrma got a message about?" He asked, working forward to take a better look at the pile of pieces. "Well, I assume it's going to BE one anyway, this is like craft kit day. I knew I shoulda brought snacks. Maybe some movies and nailpolish."

He was pretty sure this was how this sort of crafting party was supposed to go.

"Who wants to make a run?"

Litian

Whimsical Blue

LP

Saint Sergio

Sunshine Alouette

frayedflower

Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:01 am
Lucasta bristled as the cat with the visor responded to her comment. It was fortunate that other cats continued to arrive, otherwise she might have bit back a response. In the end, it wasn't worth the effort. They were here for a communication device, not to debate the state in which various pieces of said device were already in.

Though her tail flicked in annoyance, Lucasta turned her attention away from the two cats who seemed to have organized this meeting in order to observe her counterparts as they arrived. There was a white cat with orange splotches who spoke in rhymes; this earned a long-suffering look from Lucasta. Then there came an unfortunate looking hairless creature Lucasta could not be entirely sure was a cat. He looked more like a sweater-clad rat.

There was a tailless cat, a cat with spectacles, and finally Liryn, whom Lucasta knew from previous encounters.

As the hairless creature moved forward, Lucasta slunk away to take up a spot beside the only recognizable feline in the room.

“Is this all?” she asked of Liryn.

So few of them. She could almost count them on one paw.

Ryuthulhu

Litian

Whimsical Blue

LP

Saint Sergio

frayedflower

Sami-Fire

Sunshine Alouette

Eternal Senshi

frayedflower

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:58 am
Nico shrank visibly when his beautifully articulated piece went unnoticed by the lady of silver. But then, he thought to himself as he sighed, his ears drooping rather dramatically, no artist really went appreciated in their lifetime. What a cold, lonely life he lived for his art.

Or so he thought until the lady of unbound inspiration appeared, and she knew good poetry when she heard it. The heart-spotted cat instantly perked up again, with a smile as bright as the sun as he shuffled a bit closer, adjusting his hat again for good measure. "My words are nothing to the hearts which you so stirred, *********, " and that was one for the books, come on! She was like a most glorious little light switch, moving from room to room to cast her glow. - or a nightlight? Maybe she was more like a nightlight. Or one of those glow worms. Somehow 'worm' didn't sound so romantic though.

His tail twitched in a pleased way as he spotted Carmen arriving, the only other familiar face he knew, and very much welcomed. Although when Snowball went ahead and said something about eggs, and he clenched a paw at his heart, nodding along a little too sympathetically to what he was saying. "What a beautiful analogy - and from these eggs shall rise the chicks of our labors, " he whispered.

But yes, there were other cats who had gone without greeting, and how rude would that be? First of all the naked one, who was visibly expressive, and even if he wasn't all together sure about that polish thing, he had to respect a cat who was an art form in himself. "A pleasure, Ballard - if you're taking requests, Dead Poet's Society, if you please, " as if that was a surprise. "Have you seen it?"

Then there was a new cat, who seemingly the coarser cat knew (Liryn and Lucasta) - he greeted them both with a flick of his tail and a bob of his head. And even if the she-cat was talking to her companion and most definitely not to him, he couldn't resist the urge to, "Seems so few, from that point of view - but being quality over quantity, we here stand in equality, do you follow me?" He perked his ears and smiled, again, rather pleased with himself.

((Please Nico stawp.))

Sunshine Alouette

Ryuthulhu

Litian

Whimsical Blue

LP

Saint Sergio

Sami-Fire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:01 am
Tomlin arrived late to the unexpected sounds of poetry in the HQ. At least, rhyming was involved, and it appeared to be deliberate. He wasn't up on the finer points of the art form. At any rate, it sounded like the meeting had already started. He slunk in quietly, moving with caution around the edge of the gathering of furry bodies. He hadn't been around this many Mauvians in a while. A few he knew, and quite a few he didn't. It was quite a turn-out. Back-alley instincts had him keeping his distance for now, even in this safe haven.

The ginger tabby leapt up onto one of the computer banks and settled out of the way on a keyboard to survey the scene, legs tucked beneath him with only his white front paws peeking out. He made less of a kitty-loaf, more of a thin kitty baguette, though his ribs no longer showed under his short fur.

The mixed bag of electronics was certainly enough to draw his curiosity, though he couldn't identify what some of the stuff was for. On his own, he was happy to play Macguyver, but in the presence of other Mauvians, his skills were merely adequate. This stuff was probably above his level, but it didn't hurt him to turn up and take a look. If an extra set of paws could pitch in, he was willing to give it a go.

"I'm Tomlin," he put in softly, before further rhyming could be perpetrated. "What kind of communication devices?"  

LokisRose

Interstellar Cat

17,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:43 am
Liryn wasn't sure what running had to do with making a communication device, but Lucasta had made her way over to him before he could think to hard on the hairless cat's comment.

He glanced around the gathered cats at her question, noting some of the cats that he'd come across were missing from those gathered. Like Sheena who he had met on the night of the meteor shower almost a year ago and where he'd met Ash for the first time, that Siberian mauvian (Julienne) that he'd come across briefly on that same night was missing too as was Horatio. And come to think of it so were Cora and the fluffly little black mauvian (Thetis).

"There are others" he said to Lucasta after a second glance just in case he'd overlooked someone. "But they are not here. Maybe they are some still on their way." Or perhaps had just not gotten the message. He was lucky enough to live with two of his team which meant that it had been fairly easy for him to get Ash's message but that hadn't always been the case and if it had been a year ago then he might not have gotten the message and known to come.

His musings were interrupted by the white-haired cat with the spot (Nico) suddenly breaking into some sort of poem, it belatedly sinking in that the other's words seemed to be directed at Lucasta even though Liryn wasn't sure why he needed the poetry. Then again Mizar tended to speak in the third person a lot so maybe the poetry was something kind of like that.

He didn't get much chance to ponder on it as another mauvian, this one a ginger tabby, made his presence known by leaping up onto one of the computer banks.

And for a moment Liryn couldn't help but stare because he knew this particular mauvian. It wasn't know in the way that he knew his team or know in the way that he knew Mizar or Vespa. It wasn't even know in the way he knew Ash or Snowball - but for all that they'd never met in the here - he knew the ginger-furred mauvian. He'd been there with the curly haired super senshi in the ashes of the camp in that future that was not now and Liryn had tried to groom him because he had been lying there so still and hurt - a way of offering comfort despite the other's grumpy grumbles...

It was with a mental wrench that he pulled himself away from the memories the effort leaving fur fluffed and tail twitching despite his best efforts as he tried to focus on Ash, on Snowball, on Lucasta. That future was not now and if he had his way it would never be now.

Sunshine Alouette

Whimsical Blue

LP

LokisRose
I couldn't resist slipping that little bit in Loki :3

Saint Sergio

frayedflower

Ryuthulhu

Lizzymoo

Sami-Fire

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]