Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[ R ] The things we make (Snowball X Ash)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:36 pm
Snowball had figured out how to use Niflhel's ring - by way of being annoying enough that Niflhel actually sent the letter for him. Snowball's tail twitched as he made Niflhel send the piece of paper by which the knight questioned how the cat had written it.

When Ash opened the letter though there was a bunch of cut and paste letters from magazines. . . hopefully Niflhel was done with those.

Meet me at Kitty Command! I've got something big I'm working on and need help!

Snowball. =D

It was totally not Ransomy note at all right!? Snowball had seen this a few times on the television by some of the shows he watched like that one called Major Crimes . . . because when he watched TV he actually only watched Crime Dramas.

Bluefire Dragonz
Sorry I started this a little late. ^^;

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 pm
The letter that appeared out of nowhere had startled Ash more than she wanted to admit. She jumped a good couple of feet and puffed up at it, her back arching with a hiss. She had immediately felt stupid when she had gotten a good look at the object, because really... it was a piece of paper.

Reaching out, she had given it a few pats with a paw and then pressed it open, blinking in confusion at the clipped-letter writing. Really? Was there no pen available?

Meet at HQ... Signed Snowball. Well well. Curiosity reared it's head, smoothing down Ash's fur from her first fright. She wondered what it was he was working on... and figured it probably involved something electronic, because the fluffy white male knew how handy she was with tech. Rolling to her paws, Ash padded for the window of the safe house and slid outside, setting off at a trot for Destiny Tower. It took a while to reach, leaving her a little foot sore and tired when she finally activated the door and entered.

"Halloo! Snowball? Its Ash!" She called.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:47 pm
Snowball had headed off shortly after making Niflhel send his letter. Leaving the knight behind to be confused. When Ash arrived Snowball was already plinking away at trying to figure out how to work the blasted computer. "ASH! Great glad you're here. Sorry about the crudeness of the letter I didn't feel like grabbing a pen after my favorite one wouldn't work." He added, "Granted I'd already been playing in magazines so getting some extra letters from the scraps weren't that hard."

His tail flickered as he sat staring at the computer and trying to paw at it to make it work. "I need help. . . with this design thing and how to get it working. . . . uh. . . I figured you might be one of the better ones to start with, maybe we can call the rest in once we get going a little? So at least one of the two of us can look smart about this idea?" He was referring to her since beyond little works he usually blew something up. . . . somehow. . . He was a defective Mauvian that slept through technology basics 101 (He swore his past life was a slacker and kind of was regretting that now).

"Come're I'll show you what I've been working on."

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:23 am
Watching the male plunk away at the keys of the computer made Ash wince, both for inexpert handling and the fact he was touching something she had privately claimed as hers. Granted, it wasn't really his fault he didn't know the computers belonged to her and they were really meant to belong to everyone, BUT STILL. She didn't like it, and that topped with her long trek, made her a little more irritable than normal.

Tail lashing back and forth, Ash trotted forward and shoved at another chair to get it next to his, standing up on her back paws with her fronts on the rim of the seat. When the two bumped together, she jumped and landed neatly on it, tucking her hind end under her to site. Her tail curled around the whole as she eyed his screen, squinting through her visor shield.

"You're designing something? What sort of thing? And you know you could have just called me, right? I have a senshi phone and you can certainly make one for yourself. It would be a lot faster than cutting out all those bits of paper and gluing them together..." The silver cat leaned forward over the fluffy white shoulder, her ears perking forward despite herself. Curiosity was a siren when it's voice was coated with the promise of new technology.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:15 pm
"Senshi phones are too bulky for us to use practically as a cat." He pointed out as she asked why he didn't just call her. "They're better people phones."

He hummed "Oh there's a sheet of paper over there in a tube we'll get to that in a second." He'd finally pulled up the searches he was looking for. "Ahhh there they are." He pointed to the screen which held blu-tooth ear pieces some of them even customizable, "Sorry if I did something you didn't like. . . . I really needed to borrow this and Niflhel doesn't really have one I can use. He keeps the laptop locked away if he's not talking to Polaris on it. So I'd been clipping from Magazine's which is why it was easier to just cut and paste you a letter. . . "

"Anyways, my idea's a little more interesting and versatile for us, plus I'm thinking maybe we can code a map that does GPS - - by we, sorry I mean you. I can find the maps and what not but I don't know how to get them to work . . . with phones or these. . ."

He paused, "Also we'll likely need every other kitties help out there tooo the work'll go faster on developing the basics so we can get it out faster and to the good nitty gritty stuff later. . . . Plus this way they can make theirs the way they want them to look. . . . Since no one mau would want the same design I think. . . "

He paused as he thought, "I just. . . really I need someone more tech savvy. I can design and think about things but I fail at the doing part. . . and we need blue prints and things"

He paused, "Oh yeah. . . uh I was thinking - it may take a while but we could maybe make them project touch holograms?" He'd gotten the idea from Agents of Shield and Bones. . . "I'd seen it on shows and in comic books, I mean surely we can actually make that even if it takes a little while since people don't think it's real. . . It's just tracking motion right and causing the light to project in the air and not have to have a flat surface?"

He looked back at Ash eyes large and hopeful that she was willing to go along with it.

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:05 pm
She grimaced as he called her phones too bulky to be practical. Turning a cold shoulder to the white male, she began to groom her paws indignantly.

There was nothing wrong with her babies... though she could, maybe, admit that it was shaped more for people with fingers than paws. Whatever. She hadn't made them for guardians anyway. The thought helped to smooth ruffled feathers over the mild insult. Letting her offended grooming slow, Ash eyed the screen as he pulled up something, taking in the Bluetooth headset. She hummed softly as she found renewed interest.

"You know the phones already have a map and GPS function right? You could save a lot of work just taking the guts out of a senshi phone and building it into this headset you want to use... then you just have to develop the new things you want it to do and fix it to feed off our power, rather than how the senshi phones feed off their senshi's power. I could do that... No problem." She said thoughtfully, her head tilted to the side as her mind began to churn. "The holograms are a good idea... I've never done them before, but with some work and tinkering around... I think I might have an idea of how to get it up and running. It would certainly be easier than working the phone buttons..."

The silver cat glanced at her companion and her ears tilted back as she found him giving her big eyes. She hmphed softly, her tail flicking, and shrugged.

"I would be game to put some time into this. It would be nice to get some of the cats into something that made it easier to communicate with them."

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:44 pm
Snowball noticed she turned her shoulder to him, but he didn't really understand that he hit a sore spot calling her phones bulky.

His tail twitched as she seemed to however, warm up to the idea. "Yeah? We'd have to downsize it right? I mean the guts of a senshi phone happens to be kinda large. . ." He pondered as she spoke, moving away from the computers to the rolls of paper he'd managed to bring to the HQ. Actually he'd conned Niflhel into walking them most of the way but leaving them just outside the alleyway where Snowball did the rest of the work.

"I've done some basic designs, you'll have to forgive the wobblyness of the sketches . . ." He rolled out the plans that had different variations of things they could do. "I wonder what's the best way to get the rest of the cats gathered. . . " His tail twitched a little, "I think they'd like to make their own covers, I was thinking a snowflake for mine or Polaris' symbol. . . idk. I even added Olaf." He chuckled a little, "Maybe yours could look more sci-fi-ish to match your visor. . . .and idk about what the other cats would like. . . If the insides aren't that hard surely it can't be that difficult to make customizable covers. . . Ohh maybe we should snag a blue-tooth head set so we can study how they change covers!"

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:17 pm
Oh. She hadn't actually... thought of that. A device that sat on a cat's ear would need to be a good bit smaller than a phone held by a human. Lighter, more compact. You couldn't just take all the parts and translate it, it wouldn't do a think to reduce the bulk.

"The bits would have to be downsized, yes... but its a good map for what could go into these things. At least as a starting point." Ash said as she watched him unroll his designs, inwardly wincing at the roughness of the blueprints. It felt like watching a child proudly displaying their scribbles... and just like any adult, she cooed and pretended they were fabulous, rather than mentally tally all the ways she could have done it better. She didn't really care to hurt his feelings... he was, in the end, a rather nice guy.

"Maybe the computers have some way of contacting everyone? I've only tried sending mass messages to senshi phones, but not all of the cats have them." She offered, feeling less than useful here. "Or, I guess, if you know some personally we can send messages to their senshi or knights to pass along for us. Word of mouth is sort of slow, we could be here for a while."

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:47 pm
"Yeah, I'm sure it'll take a little while to figure all that out. . . AT least once we get one built the rest won't be an issue." He beamed.

She reminded him of Polaris when she cooed over his work trying to hide the fact he felt kind of proud, "Really. . . it could be better." He said softly as he nodded.

"Maybe! We could try it. Or send a message to everyone and ask them to relay to cats? That could work right?" His tail flickered, "I know a few I could have Niflhel send them a note, he might know some more."

He was thinking, "Well . . . we might be here a while anyways. I say we send out a mass message asking for all cats to be informed of a meeting on a set day and time. This way everyone'll know, and we don't necessarily have to sit here that whole time?"

Snowball offered as he was thinking about what to do next.

Whimsical Blue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:56 am
"Alright!" Ash said as she bounced to her paws, shaking herself out all over before padding to the HQ computers. Might as well get started on things, hmm?

"I'll get that message sent out. If you want to get some materials together, we can get started on a prototype. Its probably easier to just start building and them maybe make tweaks as we figure out what works and what doesn't. Can't make omelets without cracking eggs, right?" She chuckled as her paws patted keys, typing out the commands she wanted.

Mass messages were easy... get ahold of a scattered group of cats with only fitful communication was going to be much harder. Harder even than the device itself, she suspected.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:10 pm
Snowball nodded as Ash agreed, "Awesome, that sounds like a good idea to me!" His tail flickered, as he hopped up to watch her type out the message. "Set it for next week? That should be enough time to drum up all the cats via senshi and knights."

He tilted his head at her to see what she thought, "Then we can amass the items and stuff. Hopefully different things, and maybe others'll bring stuff too." He hummed a little bit as he nodded, "Yes, yes this'll be good."

Whimsical Blue
If you want we can call this one here and start the next?

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games