Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] You Have Good Taste (Truths & Exp)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hard Truths was in a merry mood when he entered Sweet Bread's bakery that morning and it showed. There was a certain spring to his step and an upward curve to his mouth that, if one didn't know better, might have taken for a full-on smile. He had been looking forward to today.

When he was actually inside, however, his high spirits dampened. The bakery was as busy as usual and, with no end of work in sight, the unicorn came to the realization that he might not be able to take his favorite mare out into town that day after all.

He spotted pastel purple out the corner of his eye and eagerly trotted toward it, meaning to speak to Sweet Bread about their plans, when he suddenly realized the pastel coat didn't belong to her at all. It was that of a much smaller phony's - one of her colts. What was this one's name...? Exper...Expire...no, that couldn't be right. The foal's mutations were distracting and Truth's couldn't bring himself to focus on recalling an actual name. So, instead, he settled for his usual addressing of colts.

"You there!" he bellowed over the hustle and bustle of the busy bakery. "Where's your mother? I need to speak to her at once."

-Yasha Alchemist
((Sorry this took so long. ^_^; As usual, please let me know if there's anything I need to change!))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It’s lunch time in Phonyland and Sweet’s little bakery, Pans, was bustling. Sweet Bread was currently in the back, handling all the big orders that were going to be picked up today while Rose and Exp switched off as cashier. Expired had just gone on his ‘break’ and sat down to take a breather when booming voice caught his attention. His brows furrows as he turned to see Hard Truths. Great his mom’s boyfriend here. He turned back, doing his best to ignore him until Truths seemed determined to annoy him. “Oh she didn’t tell you? She is super busy today and won’t be able to see you.” He turned with a small smirk, hoping to send the know-it-all stallion right back out the door.

Unlucky for him though, Sweet Bread came out of the kitchen right at that moment and quickly spotted the two of them. She eagerly made her way over to them and gave Truths a quick kiss on the cheek. “My, my, what handsome gentlemen in the shop today.~” The mare chimed happily loving that she got to see them on what little break she had. “As you can see. I’m going to have a little busy afternoon… Do you think perhaps we could try for dinner instead and maybe go on a walk?” She felt bad turning him down. He just wanted to pull her away from the stress of work, but no one else could do it for her so it would just have to wait. She perked up all of a sudden having a wonderful idea. “How about my two favorite grumps go out for lunch? By the time you get back I should have my orders done and we can see where to go from there.~” She rather pleased with her own idea. It would be good to get these two to like each other.

Exp watched as this quickly turned into a train wreck. Instead of mouthing off he should of ran when he had the chance. He looked to his mother in great distress hoping this was all a cruel joke. “I-I’m not sure..” He rambled on a big advocate for not hanging out with Truths.

Kitomyx
Exp when Truth talks.

User Image

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items