Welcome to Gaia! ::

UNC: United Nerd Clans

Back to Guilds

A nerdy guild where we play weird and normal rps, as well as host a variety of other nerdy topics and games. 

Tags: Nerd, Roleplay, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Free RP 

Reply UNC Forum Graveyard
The Multiverse Tournament! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:39 pm
~~WELCOME~~

Welcome fighter you have been invited to take part in a the first annual multiverse tournament being host in a special arena. In this arena you and anyone you choose to bring with you will meet living or dead people or even yourselves from other universes. You and anyone from your universe who wants to participate may. Others who wish to just watch may come as well. This tournament will decide who is the most powerful of all the universes. However that is not the end for this person will go on to fight the host of the tournament to find out if he/she really is the strongest. But don't go thinking you can get through this tournament alone, in this fight there will be several different types of battles some of which will require teams to compete with. Also you should be weary of new comers who may join in the middle of the tournament. Now if you still wish to join us in a fight or even just want to watch simply fill out the form below.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:35 pm
(If there are multiple endings to a game/anime you may use any different version of that character you wish to use and that character can also be used by another person as long as they use the other version(s). The same rules apply for different time periods. Ex. One person could use lets say Naruto from Shippuden but another could use the pre-timeskip Naruto. Also if you so wish you may use an OC from a certain anime/game and say you are from a different version of their world or from the past or future)

~~~~PROFILE CODE~~~~

[align=center][img]Yourimageurlhere[/img][color=yourcolor]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Where are you from:[/b](Name the anime/game)
[b]Normal abilities:[/b](Something anyone could learn ex. sword fighting/free running ect.)
[b]Special Abilities:[/b](Basically any powers)
[b]Special weapons/items:[/b](Weapons or items with special powers or abilities)
[b]Crush:[/b](Does not have to be canon)
[b]Rival:[/b](Does not have to be canon)
[b]Partners:[/b] (You'll be given these. However if the character has partners that he can summon you can list those here)
[b]Bio:(Optional)[/b][/color][/align]

~~~~PROFILES~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Roxas (With memories)
Personality: Short-tempered, Cocky, Rightfully selfish, Protective, & Carefree with friends
Where are you from: Kingdom Hearts
Normal abilities: Basic sword fighting
Special Abilities: Magic
Special weapons/items: Keyblade(s)
Crush: No one yet
Rival: No one yet
Partners: ???

~~~~~~~~~~

Steffychan19
User Image
Name: Lissa
Personality: Cheerful, friendly, sometimes stubborn
Where are you from: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Normal abilities: Axe fighting
Special Abilities: Healing
Special weapons/items: Steel Axe, Mend Staff (heals great wounds)
Crush: (None at the moment)
Rival: (None at the moment)
Partners: (None at the moment)
Bio: Lissa is the princess of Ylisse, and the younger sister of Chrom and Emeryn. Lissa is a very determined healer, and trained hard to become the war cleric she is now. Her strength may not be the best, but her healing powers are incredible.

PhantomJavon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: HK-47
Personality: Aggressive/Morose
Where are you from: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Normal abilities: Marksman, trained in all firearms.
Special Abilities: Assassination Programming, Nightvision
Special weapons/items: Blaster Rifle
Crush: None
Rival:None
Partners: None
Bio: HK-47 is an assassination droid from the era of the great Jedi Civil War. He is known for pretending to a protocol droid when he isn't busy killing organics or other possible foes. He has a unique way of speaking, talking in a monotone robotic voice marked by declaring his inflection before saying what's on his mind. He has an intense dislike for most organics, calling them "meat bags."

Name: (Male) Robin
Personality: Highly ingenious, Self-conscious at times, Charismatic, & Able to befriend anyone
Where are you from: Fire Emblem: Awakening
Normal abilities: Tactical Genius
Special Abilities: Many types of magic attacks
Special weapons/items: Levin Sword, Magic Tomes
Crush: Lissa (Thinks of her as the one from his universe)
Rival: ???

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru
User Image
Name: Link
Personality: Quiet, courageous, friendly
Where are you from: Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Normal abilities: Sword fighting
Special Abilities: Magic powers and multiple weapon knowledge
Special weapons/items: Master Sword (wards off evil)
Crush: ???
Rival: ???
Bio: Link had just saved his realm from the evil that Ganondorf wrought upon it, and was summoned to this arena to participate in battles. While he has a lot of experience with fighting, her likes to see this tournament as a way for him to train to become an even better knight. He doesn't talk, but his fairy, Navi, talks for him. She seems to know exactly what he's thinking.

HyperFox2

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 pm
(So....are we waiting for more people/characters...a story or something else?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:30 pm
(Oops I thought I posted the start a while back xD Thanks for reminding me.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Roxas walked into the main lobby and looked around wondering if anyone else had shown up yet. When he saw no one he decided to just go sit on the couch and wait for everyone to come in and for the match to start. He was excited to be here and to see how strong he was compared to the people from other universes. He sat on the couch and closed his eyes and relaxed as he waited for the announcement or the other contestants.

~~~~~~~~~
PhantomJavon

Steffychan19

HyperFox2

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:00 pm
Hyper_Fox2

Lupine Duchess

PhantomJavon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lissa skipped into the main room, singing a song to herself. On entering the room, she swung her staff around and said, "Look out, everyone! Lissa's here!" She looked around, noticing only one other person was there. She pouted a little and flopped down on the couch. "Phooey! I was hoping more people would be here to hear that..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Roxas looked over at the blonde girl who just entered the room shouting her name. He laughed a little at her pouting. "Well either way it sure was loud and spectacular" Roxas said as he leaned back against the couch again while still looking at the girl. "So your name's Lissa?" He asked making sure he heard it right.

Robin entered the room soon after, holding a thick book, and noticed Lissa yelling out her name. He looked her up and down making sure it was the same one he was used to. He knew it couldn't be but he still thought maybe it was. So he walked further into the room and looked at her closely. "Um...Hello Lissa" He started a bit awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~
PhantomJavon

Steffychan19

HyperFox2

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:10 pm
Hyper_Fox2

PhantomJavon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Sorry I'm so loud, I was just excited about being here." she said, grinning over at Roxas. As Robin entered the room, Lissa gasped, her eyes widening. "Robin!" she exclaimed, hopping up and rushing to hug him, nearly knocking him over from her force. "Wow! I didn't think anyone I knew would be here!" she said, excitement very apparent on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:32 pm
Hyper_Fox2

Steffychan19

HK-47 walked into the room, moving rather stiffly when compared to the other humans in the rooms. His head rotated slowly to look at the all a long moment before declaring in a cold robotic voice, "Query: Are these all the meatbags going into the grinder? Disappointed Realization: I thought the master was sending me on an important mission. Perhaps he believes I am in need of practice."  

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Roxas laughed at the two as Lissa practically tackled the man who seemed to be named Robin. "Well I guess I'll let you two talk for a while" He said then stood up and walked towards his room down the hall. But just as he was about to go into the room an announcement was sounded. When he heard what they said he sighed a little and started towards the arena.

~'To all contestants the first match will be a team match of Roxas & Lissa versus HK-47 & Robin. Now please come to the arena to start the match'~

Robin laughed and blushed a bit from her hug. "Me either. But does that mean Chrom didn't come with you?" He asked curiously then looked over at the blonde male leave. "Thanks. Be careful" He said then heard the announcement and looked at Lissa. "It looks like we'll be against each other this time" He said sounding a bit disappointed.

~~~~~~~~~
PhantomJavon

Steffychan19

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:50 am
Hyper_Fox2

PhantomJavon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Awww...! But I wanted to be on Robin's team..." she said, pouting again. "Ohhh, fine." Lissa released Robin, and winked at him. "You'd better not hold back on us, Robin! I'm not the weak little cleric anymore!" Then she skipped over to Roxas, and smiled. "So, your name is Roxas, huh? Looks like we're on a team!" Then she looked over at the other contestant, named HK-47 and gasped. "Ohmigosh! It's an automaton! Wow! How cool!!"  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:23 am
Hyper_Fox2

Steffychan19

The assassin droid slowly turned to look at Lissa, watching her for a long, silent moment with glowing red eyes. Finally HK-47 spoke, placing his rifle butt into the crook of his shoulder, "Statement: Do not touch the hardware, meatbag."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:43 am
Hyper_Fox2

PhantomJavon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lissa stopped her hand right before she touched the droid, and looked up at it. "Huh? Why? Will it break or something?" she asked curiously. "Oh, whatever! We'll have time later! We gotta get to the arena!" She hopped back over to Roxas and grabbed his arm. "Come on, partner! Let's get going!"  

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

PhantomJavon
Captain

Thieving Alchemist

16,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:26 am
Hyper_Fox2

Steffychan19

HK-47 swatted her hands away from his arm when she reached for him. Then he followed after her with his weapon at the ready, ready to draw at a moment's notice. "Statement: Those meatbags do not stand a chance. And you probably do not as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Roxas Smiled a little as Lissa walked over to talk to him. "Yeah nice to meet ya" He said just before she went off to look at the robot. He looked the robot up and down and figured he would have to take him out first in case he tried to actually kill them. He then saw Lissa skipping back to him. When she geabebd his arm he laughed a bit and followed along with her. "Okay okay I'm coming" He said as he walked to the arena with Lissa.

Robin nodded at Lissa with a smile. "Okay then I wont hold back" He said believing that the tournaments host wouldn't actually allow anyone to die, at least not yet, so they should have the best medicine or healing magic. This allowed him to think that he could actually go all out if he felt the need to do so. He thought about all this deeply until he heard Hk-47 speak to him. "Hmm oh well I have few tricks up my sleeves and I'm sure they do too. SO I suggest you don't jump to conclusions just yet" He told the droid before walked towards the arena as well.

~~~~~~~~~
PhantomJavon

Steffychan19

TsukiyomiIkuto_Yoru

HyperFox2

Steffychan19
Vice Captain

Friendly Drake

20,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:52 am
Hyper_Fox2

PhantomJavon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Lissa checked around at her inventory as she followed Roxas. "Okay, got my Mend staff, my axe...and ooh! I forgot I had Rescue. Looks like I have one or two more uses with it, though..." she mumbled to herself. Then she looked over at Roxas. "All ready!"  
UNC Forum Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff